剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
It's time to earn your keep.
勒梅医师
Doctor Lemay?
您是来见太子的吗
Have you come to visit the Dauphin?
不 夫人 我是来见您的
No, Madame, it was you I came to visit.
您在灾难面前所表现出来的坚韧令人敬佩
Your fortitude in the face of tragedy has been admirable.
挚爱的丈夫离你而去
The death of a beloved husband
失去了婚姻的保障
and the loss of the security of marriage
对您来说应该算是双重打击
will be a double blow to you.
我和我的丈夫之间并无爱情可言
My husband and I were not in love,
谢谢您的安慰
but thank you for your sympathy.
您的直率总是那么振奋人心
I always find your candour very bracing.
这是一种难能可贵的品质 非常有魅力
It is an unusual quality and... most attractive.
您从前可不这么认为
You didn't always think so.
也许
Perhaps not,
但是我渐渐发现
but in time, I have come to appreciate
您是一个多么天然醇厚的人
what a truly original person you are.
我相信您和我在一起定能和乐美满
I believe you and I could be content together.
我愿让您享受应得的舒适安逸
I wish to offer you the comfort you deserve
我希望能长伴您身畔
and I hope, lively companionship too.
您需要点时间 我懂
You need more time. I understand.
我相信这一切都很突然
I'm sure this is all very unexpected.
是啊 的确突然
Yes. That's certainly true.
原谅我 我不习惯说这些甜言蜜语
Forgive me. I am not used to expressing myself in romantic terms.
但我爱您
But I do love you -
我相信我给您快乐
and I believe I can make you very happy.
过来
Come here!
现在这里是你家了
This is your home now.
好好习惯吧
Get used to it.
她是被强迫的吗
Was she being forced?
也有可能是自愿 但是
She could have gone willingly, but...
我看她很害怕的样子
she seemed scared, to me.
莱韦斯克带她去的那个房♥子
This house Levesque took her to -
什么样
what's it like?
普通的私人住♥宅♥
Private, unassuming.
不过很体面
Respectable enough.
他们可能给她找了个新主子
They could have found her a new position.
我不信 那个死去的女孩呢
I don't believe it. What about the dead girl?
可能只是意外吗
Could it have been an accident?
相信我 她是被人杀害的
Trust me, she was murdered.
贝尔加德
Belgard.
我就知道他不会就这么销声匿迹
If I never hear that man's name again, it would be too soon.
没法将他和女孩们直接联♥系♥起来
There's nothing connecting him directly to the girls.
看上去好像只是埃莉诺和她丈夫干的
That seems to be Eleanor and her husband's game.
该让波托斯知道这回事
Porthos should know about this.
他会以为我们是在挑拨他与父亲反♥目♥成仇
He'd think we were trying to poison him against his father.
队长 你为什么不干脆告诉他真♥相♥呢
Captain, why don't you simply tell him the truth?
不管你做了什么 总有个合理的解释
Whatever you did, there must be a good explanation.
他需要自己去发现
He has to find out for himself.
只能这样
It's the only way.
我想你有问题要问我吧
I expect you have questions for me?
为什么队长告诉你我和我母亲死了
Why would the Captain tell you my mother and I were dead?
特雷维尔和福瓦恨你的母亲
Treville and De Foix hated your mother.
-为什么 -嫉妒或别的 谁知道呢
- Why? - Jealousy, or something worse. Who knows?
但他们和我父亲密谋除掉她 还有你
But they plotted with my father to dispose of her - and you.
当然了 他们声称只是为了
Of course, they said they cared only
我的家族和名誉着想
for my reputation and family name.
他们趁夜绑♥架♥了你 告诉你母亲
They kidnapped you in the dead of night and told your mother
如果她再联♥系♥我就割断你的喉咙
they would slit your throat if she tried to contact me again.
我认识队长很久了
I've known the Captain a long time.
我不觉得他像你描述的这般
I don't recognise the man you're describing.
他让我成为了一名火枪手
I mean, he made me a musketeer.
你觉得他为什么要这么帮你
Why do you imagine he showed you such favour?
有没有可能是出于愧疚
Might it have been the stirring of a guilty conscience?
我想是他来找你的吧
He came to you, I take it?
我当时是一名步兵
I was in the infantry.
也算是小有名气
I won myself a bit of a reputation.
某一天他突然出现了
He turned up one day and he...
邀请我加入火枪手
he offered me a commission in the musketeers.
你从来不觉得奇怪吗
And that never struck you as odd?
去找他 问他
Go to him. Ask him if it's true
是不是他把你丢在圣迹区
that he abandoned you in the Court of Miracles.
问他为何唯独提拔你
Make him tell you why he picked you to promote, above all others.
好的
Yeah, I will.
但要记住 他会想方设法
But remember, he will seek
将自己粉饰成他肮脏故事中的大英雄
to paint himself the hero of a sordid tale.
埃莉诺和莱韦斯克
Eleanor and Levesque...
他们在你家里欺凌你 虐待你
They bully and abuse you in your own house.
你为什么任凭他们折磨
Why do you let them do it?
难道我要把他们赶走孤独终老吗
Should I exile them and end my days alone?
我已经失去了一个家庭 波托斯
I've already lost one family, Porthos.
我还要放弃另一个家吗
Must I renounce another?
莱韦斯克先生和莱韦斯克夫人
Monsieur and Madame Levesque.
对不起 主人和太太现在不在
I'm sorry. My master and mistress aren't here at present.
我想见见今早从贝尔加德家
I want to see the girl that was brought here
带过来的那个女孩
from the Belgard estate this morning -
年轻漂亮又苗条 你知道我说的是谁
young, slim, pretty - you know who I mean.
先生 宴会今晚十点才开始
Sir, the entertainment doesn't start until ten this evening.
快带她来见我
Just bring her to me.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you. You can go.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
我和玛蒂娜昨天见过你
I saw you yesterday with Martine.
现在跟我说实话 你真的是小偷吗
Now, tell me the truth. Are you really a thief?
你的朋友 她是被人杀害的吗
Your friend - was she murdered?
莱韦斯克吗
Levesque?
为什么
Why?
算了 你可以过会再说 现在我们先走
Never mind. You can tell me later. Right now, we're leaving.
不行
I can't!
他们会杀了我
They'll kill me!
我们能保护你
We can protect you.
你根本不知道你要对付的是什么人
You have no idea what kind of people you're dealing with.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
波托斯来了吗
Is Porthos here?
波托斯
Porthos?
据我所知 波托斯还和你父亲在一起呢
As far as I know, Porthos is still with your father.
你没有回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
得了吧 太太
Come now, Madame.
我想咱们都心知肚明
I think we both know.
你的宴会...闻名遐迩
Your entertainments are... legendary.
昨天见了这位年轻小姐我就想...
I noticed this young girl yesterday and thought I...
提前来看看这场盛宴的主角
might have a little preview ahead of the main event.
马上给我回房♥间去
Get to your room, this minute.
真可惜
A pity.
我的宴会只限受邀人员参加
The entertainment is by invitation only
而你并未受邀
and you are not invited.
我可以付钱
I can pay.
多少钱
How much?
入场需缴二十里弗
Admittance is 20 livres.
要价是有点高
That's rather steep.
如果你付不起 先生 相信我
If you can't afford that, Monsieur, believe me,
你也付不起其余的花销
you can't afford the rest of the evening.
那么
So...
你见过你父亲了
you've met your father.
他跟我说了一些事
He told me things.
我相信肯定没说我什么好话
Nothing good about me, I'm sure.
他告诉我你们曾经是朋友
He told me you were friends, once.
他说你与他决裂是因为他娶了我母亲
He said you broke with him because he married my mother,
所以你才与他反♥目♥成仇
that that's why you turned against him.
他说你绑♥架♥了我们
He said you kidnapped us...
然后告诉他我们死了
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表