剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
If that leg becomes infected, you'll lose it.
火枪手需要一条腿的人吗
Is there much demand for one-legged Musketeers?
你还是双腿俱全比较有用吧
Not that you were much more use with two.
你不是护士吧
Not much of a nurse are you!
我不是护士 我是诗人
I'm not a nurse. I'm a poet.
自己弄腿去吧
Fix your own leg.
-我们在哪 -巴尔塔萨的安全屋
- Where are we? - Baltasar's safe house.
你很痛吗
Are you in pain?
是啊 有一点
Yeah. A little bit.
交换出了差错
Something went wrong with the exchange.
是的 你父亲对我们撒了谎
Yeah, your father lied to us
还差点害死你
and nearly got you killed.
差错就出在这里
That's what went wrong.
他信任你们法国人会救我们
He trusted you French to save us
而你们却搞砸了一切
and you made a mess of everything.
门锁着 而且巴尔塔萨派了人看守这座房♥子
It's locked. And Baltasar has men guarding the house.
现在我要开始读书了
I'm going to read now.
如果你决心求死 请安静点
If you decide to die, please, do it quietly.
我没这个时间 罗什福尔
I have no time for this, Rochefort.
你不知道太子病了吗
Don't you know the Dauphin is sick?
我每时每刻都在为他祈祷
I am praying for him every moment.
可佩拉雷斯大使正等着见您
But Ambassador Perales is waiting.
让他等着
Let him wait.
老天啊 你在我的内宫做什么
Good God! What are you doing in my private apartments?
请原谅我的冒昧 陛下
Forgive my presumption, Sire.
我只是想在离开前
I simply hoped to see
再见陛下一面
Your Majesty's face once more before I left.
我立刻派人将她遣送出宫
I will see she is escorted from the Palace immediately.
你真是个意志坚决的女人 米莱迪
You are a determined woman, Milady.
而坚持不懈必须得到奖赏
And persistence must have its reward.
今晚与我共进晚餐
Dine with me tonight.
记得穿那条裙子
And do wear that dress.
很是赏心悦目
I find it very pleasing to the eye.
伤口一定很疼
It must hurt.
如果想哭的话 不要憋着
Cry if you want.
不 谢谢
No. Thank you.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
波托斯
Porthos.
我们得出去
We need to get out.
你打算怎么做 用拳头砸墙吗
What are you going to do? Punch through the walls?
如果真到那地步的话
If it comes to it.
他妈...
Urgh, you f...
你那是什么书
What's the book?
神秘主义诗人乌玛·伊宾·阿尔法里德的诗
Poems by the mystic Umar Ibn al-Farid.
你会阿♥拉♥伯语吗
Do you read Arabic?
我又不是摩尔人 我是法国人
I'm not a Moor. I'm French.
你或许出生在这个国家
You might have been born in this country,
但你不一定就是法国人
but that doesn't make you French.
在他们眼里
In their eyes,
说好听点你是个长相不同的外国人
you are at best an exotic stranger,
说难听点 就是个杂种
at worst a mongrel.
我是摩尔人 我会回摩洛哥老家
I am a Moor. I'm going home to Morocco.
-你老家在哪里 -法国
- Where are you from? - France.
还有非洲 我母亲是那里的
And Africa. On my mother's side.
非洲哪个地方的
Which part of Africa?
不论是非洲哪个地方
Well, wherever it was,
那儿才是你的归宿
that is where you belong.
最终 收养你的国家会背叛你
In the end, your adopted country will betray you,
就像西班牙对我一样
as mine did me.
我知道自己是谁 也知道自己是什么
I know who I am and what I am.
-你想听点诗吗 -我更想来杯白兰地
- Would you like to hear some poetry? - I'd prefer a brandy.
我只有诗
Poetry is all I have.
那就诗吧
Poetry it is, then.
"他散发无限光芒
"From his light,
供奉着我真髓的神龛照耀着我
the niche of my essence enlightened me;
因着我 我的夜晚迸发出晨光
by means of me, my nights blazed morning bright.
我见证了我的存在 因为我即是他
I made me witness my being there, for I was he;
我见证他与我合一
I witnessed him as me,
那无限光芒 就是我的荣光"
the light, my splendour..."
我一直在想
I keep thinking to myself,
要是他死了怎么办
what if he dies?
我还剩下什么
What do I have left?
您还有国王
There is still the King.
他会责怪我
He will blame me.
我知道
I know it.
责怪您 为什么
Blame you? Why?
我是西班牙人 所以一切都是我的错
I am Spanish. So everything must be my fault.
即使是我儿子的高烧
Even my son's fever.
我失言了
That was indiscreet.
您想说什么尽管向我倾诉
Say what ever you wish.
我会对您所有的秘密守口如瓶
All your secrets are safe with me.
坐到我旁边来 罗什福尔
Sit with me, Rochefort.
我的侍女应该在旁陪着我们
My ladies should be here with us,
但我今晚实在不想看到她们
but I cannot bear to look at them tonight.
我在这里的朋友少得可怜
I have had so few friends in this place.
我很高兴有你在这儿
I'm glad you're here.
你对我这么好
You're so good to me.
我爱你
I love you.
就像每个臣民爱戴自己的王后一样
As any subject loves his Queen.
我需要你帮我止血
I need you to stop the bleeding.
-哪里的血 -等我把箭头拔♥出♥来♥以后
- What bleeding? - When I pull out the bolt out.
你疯了 你会死的
You're mad. You'll die.
以前也有人这么说过 但我现在还活着
People have said that before and I'm still here.
绑住我的腿
Tie off my leg.
我还需要一些绷带
And I'll need some bandages.
等等
OK, wait.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
好些了
Better.
没那么疼了吗
It doesn't hurt as much?
不 更疼了
No, it's worse.
但我现在有武器了
But now I've got a weapon.
我们就摒弃那些繁文缛节吧 大使
Let's dispense with the formalities shall we, Ambassador?
很好 你有怎样的提议
Very well. What do you propose?
作为萨玛拉和火枪手的交换
In return for Samara and our Musketeer,
法兰西会交出塔里克·阿♥拉♥曼
France will hand over Tariq Alaman.
-那破译机呢 -那是你和他之间的事
- And the cipher? - That's between you and him.
法国对此并无兴趣
France has no further interest.
我对此深表惊疑
I find that news surprising and unlikely.
此事已伤及法国公民的性命 佩拉雷斯
French lives have been lost, Perales.
适可而止吧
Enough is enough.
那我接受提议
Then I accept.
陛下决断英明 思虑周全
Your Majesty has shown great wisdom and discretion.
把我交出去 你们就别想得到破译机了
Do this and you will never lay your hands on the cipher.
谁知道是不是真有这东西
If it even exists.
阿♥拉♥曼 你的存在已经令我们尴尬
The fact is, Alaman, you have become an embarrassment.
你离开得越快越好
The quicker you are gone, the better.
你的手下也是如此 佩拉雷斯
The same with your agents, Perales.
不得再伤及无辜了
I want no more massacres!
明晨之后 巴黎地界再不会有西班牙的人
There will be no unauthorised Spanish presence
未经许可擅自行动了
in Paris beyond tomorrow morning.
陛下的火枪手也将同时释放
Your Musketeer will be released at the same time.
我保证 纳瓦斯 将此人绑了
You have my word. Navas, bind his hands.
看好了这叛徒
Guard this traitor.
我们会连夜将他送出城
We will move him under the cover of night.
谨慎处理 特雷维尔
Tread lightly, Treville.
我们与西班牙人之间经不起再生事端了
We cannot afford another incident with the Spanish.
若遇两难 求稳为上
If in doubt, err on the side of caution.
但只要将那破译机带来
But bring me that cipher
我从此不会再苛责火枪手
and I will never say a harsh word of the Musketeers again.
波那瑟夫人
Madame Bonacieux?
你要去哪
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表