剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
一 二 三
One, two, three...
队长 队长 我是阿♥拉♥米斯 你在军营
Captain! Captain, it's Aramis. You're at the garrison.
他当时在雅各街 没人看到攻击者
He was on the Rue Jacob. Nobody saw the attacker.
他在那干什么
What was he doing there?
帮罗什福尔办事
Rochefort's errand.
从阿诺先生那里取国王的礼物
Collecting the King's gift from Monsieur Arnaud.
我们需要一位医师
We need a surgeon.
派人去找勒梅
Send for Lemay.
你觉得会是
Do you think it might be
杀死大主教的那个人吗
the same person who killed the archbishop?
我不知道 可能仅仅是个巧合
I don't know. It could be nothing more than a coincidence.
你应该去看看他
You should go to him.
我不会让您毫无保护的 一刻都不会
I won't leave you unprotected. Not for a moment.
你寻找大主教杀手的进展怎么样了
Are you any closer to finding the archbishop's killer?
我们认为红衣卫士有嫌疑
We believe there to be a connection to the Red Guard.
他也许是宫里的人
He might even be inside the palace itself.
上帝啊
Dear God -
国王身边有叛徒
someone close to the King is a traitor?
很有可能
It's possible.
你不会受到伤害的
No harm will come to you.
我向你保证
You have my word.
她跟我说她会一直戴着
She told me she would wear it always.
谁说
Who did?
你是说王后
You mean the Queen...
对不对
don't you?
你说她和阿♥拉♥米斯有私情
You think there is a connection between her and Aramis.
你知道多少
What do you know of that?
没什么确凿的证据
Nothing for certain.
只是...
Only...
他看她的眼神
the way he looks at her.
他本该是那样看我的
The way he should have looked at me but...
却从来没有过
never did.
我说得太多了
I have said too much.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, it's just my...
有点嫉妒而已
foolish jealousy.
看好了他们
Watch them.
紧紧地盯住了他们 有什么发现就告诉我
Watch them every second and tell me what you discover.
求您了
I beg you.
求您了
Please...
放我走吧
leave me be now.
现在想走太晚了 玛格丽特
It's far too late for that, Marguerite.
难道你不明白吗
Don't you know that?
把这个还给阿♥拉♥米斯
Return this to Aramis.
绝对不能让他起疑
He must suspect... nothing.
他后背中枪 子弹还在体内
He was shot in the back. And the ball's still in there.
帮我把他抬一下
Help me lift him.
你说的对 没有发现出口伤
You're right. There is no exit wound.
肯定是他的制♥服♥缓冲了子弹的冲击力
His uniform must have blunted the shot's impact.
他实在命大
He's lucky.
他喘不过气来
He is struggling for air.
很可能是子弹伤及他的肺部
Most probably the ball damaged his lung.
我们首先要找到并取出子弹
Our first task is to find and remove it.
我处理枪伤有些经验
I have some practice with musket wounds.
那就请用上您的经验吧
I bow to your superior experience.
场面肯定不好看 康斯坦斯 你不必在这
This won't be pretty, Constance, you don't have to stay.
勒梅医生请我协助他
Dr Lemay asked me to assist him.
波那瑟夫人的帮助对我非常重要
Madame Bonacieux's help will be invaluable.
有个病人若不是她相助 就会死在我手里
She's already saved one life I might have lost.
去烧开水
Boiling water.
-我已经清理了他的伤口 -不是为他
- I've already cleaned the wound. - It's not for him.
是清洁我的手术器具
It's for my equipment.
我发现先用滚水清洁我的器具
I find that if I bathe my instruments in boiling water first,
我的病人挺过感染活下来的机会更大
my patients have a much greater chance of fighting off infection.
我也不知道原因
I have no idea why.
我想是上帝护佑吧
I believe it is a blessing from God.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好 按住他
Right. Hold him.
他肺内有积液
There is fluid in his lung.
-我们必须尽快排出积液 -怎么做
- We have to drain it. - How?
大约跟清空酒桶差不多的办法
Much the same way one would drain a keg of wine.
我技穷了 他全交给您了
My skills are exhausted. He's your patient now.
我需要他仰面躺着
I need him on his back.
来准备接血
Be ready to collect the blood.
你确定这样有效吗
Are you sure this will work?
我之前没有机会做这样的手术
I have not had occasion to perform this operation before.
但原理都是相通的
But the principle is sound...
理论上是
in theory.
拿着
Take this.
管子
The tube.
将管子和伤口包扎起来
Secure that with a dressing.
等排净积液再缝合伤口
Let all the fluid drain out before stitching the wound.
你们队长应该很快就能恢复了
Your captain should make a speedy recovery now.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
要多亏大家的努力
It was a team effort.
不过是的 我们救活他了
But, yes, I believe we did.
不管是谁对队长下手
Whoever did this to the captain
我都要找到他当面算账
is going to have to deal with me personally.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去查查这份礼物
To find out more about this gift.
射伤他的人知道去哪里伏击他
Whoever shot him knew where to find him.
那我留守
I'll stay here.
那是队长的血
That's our captain's blood.
阿诺先生 他在哪
Monsieur Arnaud? Where is he?
师♥傅♥正在作画 他明令不得有人打扰
The master is painting. He left orders not to be disturbed.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
师♥傅♥
Master?
杀死他的人
Whoever killed him came in
可能是从这进出的
through here and probably left the same way.
-那幅画不见了 -什么画
- The painting! It's gone! - What painting?
曼图亚亚的露易丝公主的肖像画
A portrait of Princess Louise of Mantua.
是国王陛下准备的结婚礼物
It was to be a wedding gift from the King.
把画稿草图找来
Find the preparatory sketches.
大♥法♥官马上就到
The chancellor will be arriving shortly.
准备护送他进来吧
Be ready to greet him and escort him inside.
怎么还不去
Well, what are you waiting for?
那公主呢
What about the princess?
我将亲自保护她
She will be under my personal protection.
进来吧 达达尼昂
Come in, d'Artagnan.
只怕我不是达达尼昂
Not d'Artagnan, I'm afraid.
我们在宫里守卫的可不是这个女人
This isn't the woman we're guarding at the palace.
难怪他们要阻止特雷维尔送达这幅画
No wonder they stopped Treville delivering the picture.
只要这画被人看见 他们的伪装就被揭穿了
The deception would have been uncovered the moment anyone saw it.
但如果她不是露易丝公主 那她是谁呢
But if she isn't Princess Louise, then who is she?
为什么今早有人要杀她
And why did they try to kill her this morning?
只怕大主教才是他们要杀的人
The archbishop was always the target.
而假露易丝肯定参与了刺杀阴谋
And the fake Louise must have been in on the plan.
但为什么要刺杀天主的仆从
But why assassinate a man of God?
大主教不仅仅是个教士
The archbishop wasn't just a priest.
他还是御前会议的资深成员
He was a senior member of the King's Council.
杜普雷大♥法♥官也是
So is Chancellor Dupre.
他正前往卢浮宫参加御前会议
He's on his way to the Louvre for the council meeting.
他以为那里是安全的
He thinks he's safe there.
恭喜您了
My congratulations.
我不得不拼命忍♥着不笑出声
I had to stop myself laughing out loud
毕竟火枪手对你巴结奉承实在太滑稽
the way you had the Musketeers fawning all over you.
我演的很像 是不是
I was convincing, wasn't I?
确实有出身高门的公主风范
A princess to the manner born.
你处理掉德·巴尔维尔的尸体了吗
Have you disposed of de Barville's body?
这要多谢你的朋友弗朗西斯科
Thanks to your friend Francesco,
尸体这会儿大约已经沉进塞纳河底了
he will be at the bottom of the Seine by now.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表