剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Her treason put the country in danger.
换别人这么说王后 我早斩了他了
If anyone else spoke of her like that, I would have his head!
抱歉 陛下
Forgive me, sire.
我被爱国之心冲昏了头脑
My loyalty got the better of me.
一心只想着法兰西
I was only thinking...of France.
不过你说的也有道理 该惩罚她一下
But I suppose you're right. She must be punished.
先别告诉她我消气了
Let her think I'm still angry for now
回头我再原谅她干的蠢事
and later, I will forgive her bad judgment.
我喜欢这个
I like this.
真像海盗
It's very piratical.
打猎时出了意外吗
It was a hunting accident, you say?
猎物反抗的激烈超乎我的预料
My quarry fought harder than I expected.
我头不那么痛了
My head is improving.
那个勒梅真厉害
That Lemay's a miracle worker.
真替您高兴 陛下
I'm glad to hear it, sire.
你叫我到这来是有事要说吧
I assume there's a reason you asked me for this meeting?
你说你手里
You claim you have
有能扳倒罗什福尔的证据 是什么
information to bring down Rochefort. What is it?
还是这么开门见山
Straight to the point, as ever.
带这么多人来 我这样可怕吗
Am I so fearsome you need reinforcements?
不管你要多少钱 我们都付
Look, whatever your price is, we will pay it.
你手里的信息能决定王后的生死
The Queen's life may depend on what you know.
我的天
My God!
原来不是为了写给西班牙的信
This isn't about the Spanish letters.
是因为阿♥拉♥米斯和王后
It's about Aramis and the Queen.
看来是真的
So it is true.
这种信息得值多少钱啊
Just think what information like this might be worth.
说了不能相信她
I told you she can't be trusted.
我可不效忠罗什福尔 他是个疯子
Oh, I have no loyalty to Rochefort. The man is insane.
我可以把信息交给你
I'll give you what you want.
肯定还得要不少钱
With a hefty price tag, no doubt.
我这样的女人 不靠这个怎么活下去
Well, what else would you expect from a woman like me?
真让我恶心
You disgust me.
国王怀里抱着的可是别人的儿子
Meanwhile, the King is bouncing another man's child on his knee.
你们的道德也不比我高尚 火枪手
Your morality will not stand, Musketeer.
-我们怎么知道你不会背叛我们 -就是不知道
- How do we know you won't betray us? - You don't.
罗什福尔是西班牙间谍
Rochefort is a Spanish agent.
自从他回国 就一直听从马德里的间谍大♥师♥
He has been in the pay of the Madrid spy-master Vargas
瓦尔加斯的指挥
ever since his return.
我的天啊
Dear God.
我从未想过要对你保守秘密
I never meant to keep any secrets from you.
但你必须理解我的苦衷
But you must understand why I had to.
你真的爱她吗
Do you love her?
如果她只是个平民家的姑娘
If she were an ordinary woman...
我们或许还有可能 可惜她不是
it might be possible, but she isn't.
你有个孩子
You have a child.
我本该一走了之 但是
I should have just walked away, but...
我从未见过她这样的女人
I've never met a woman like her.
她的勇敢 她的坚忍♥ 她的善良
Her courage, her endurance, her kindness.
她也需要我
And she needed me.
如果你真的爱她 只有一个方法证明
If you really love her, there's one thing you can do to prove it.
坚决否认这一切
Deny it ever happened.
那孩子是国王之子 阿♥拉♥米斯
That boy is the King's son, Aramis.
这一点无论如何
That can't change...
都不能改变
no matter what.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没有我 你就活不下去
You have no future without me now.
不管我做什么 你都是同谋了
Everything I do, you are part of.
明白吗
Do you understand?
西班牙人为何要暗算来自西班牙的王后
Why would the Spanish attack a Spanish Queen?
有什么好处
What do they gain?
佩拉雷斯大使从来不赞同瓦尔加斯的阴谋
Ambassador Perales never believed in Vargas's scheme.
所以罗什福尔下令刺杀了他
That's why Rochefort ordered his death.
你怎么知道的
How can you know that?
因为是我亲手杀的他
Because it was me who killed him.
就这桩事害队长丢了官
You know the captain lost his position because of you.
达达尼昂 这事你就别操心了
D'Artagnan, let me worry about that.
我本该猜到的 谋杀手法一看就是你的风格
I should have guessed. The murder had your hallmark.
我做了该做的事 我不会道歉
I did what I had to do. I won't apologise.
也没人指望你会道歉
Hah! I don't expect you to.
这些根本不能扳倒罗什福尔
None of this helps us destroy Rochefort,
我们需要他的罪证
we need proof of his guilt.
我能带你们去他藏匿重要文件的地方
I can show you where he keeps his most important documents.
那其中可能就有坐实他罪名的证据
There might be something incriminating amongst them.
好吧 但我们最要紧的任务是保证王后安全
All right, but our immediate priority is the Queen's safety.
我们必须带她逃离罗什福尔的控制
We have to get her away from him.
-我们需要调虎离山 -交给我
- We need a distraction. - Let me handle this.
如果我要背叛你们 早就出手了
If I was going to betray you, I'd have done it by now.
这是带给王后的点心
It's refreshments for the Queen.
不信你看
Take a look.
我们必须赶紧带您去安全的地方
We must get you away from here to a place of safety.
我必须要面见国王
I need to be with the King.
罗什福尔是西班牙间谍 他会毁了你的
Rochefort is a Spanish spy. He will destroy you.
不可能
No.
我兄弟怎么会
My brother would not...
-他怎会这样害我 -求您了
- He could not forsake me like this. - I beg you.
王宫已经不安全了
The palace is no longer safe.
罗什福尔全知道了 危险太大了
Rochefort knows now, the danger's too great.
要废话多久才走啊
Are we talking or leaving?
她怎么也来帮我们了
She's helping us now?
-我不能丢下太子 -我留下照顾他
- I can't abandon the Dauphin. - I'll stay with him.
康斯坦斯 罗什福尔知道你是王后的人
Constance, Rochefort knows you're the Queen's ally,
万一你有什么不测
should anything happen to you...
王后陛下不能待在这 也不能见太子
Her Majesty can't stay here and she can't see her son.
但我可以
But I can.
我们得走了 他们随时会来查那些卫兵的岗
We need to go. They might check on these guards at any moment.
走这边 出去就是仆人居住区
Here, this way. It leads to the servants' landing.
那他们呢
Well, what about them?
我来对付 你们走
I'll deal with it. Just go.
走啊
Go!
-你安全吗 -没有人在追拿我
- Will you be safe? - No-one's looking for me.
快带王后去安全地界
Just get the Queen to safety.
-你确定要留下吗 -玛格丽特会帮我的
- You are sure about this? - Marguerite will help me.
她一直都与王后亲近
She's always been a friend to the Queen.
去吧
Go!
我找了你好久 安娜
I've been searching for you for so long, Anne.
或者随便你叫自己什么
Or whatever name you give yourself now.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
在你造成的无尽痛苦和羞辱中 我唯一的慰藉
The only consolation I had for the agony and humiliation
就是阿多斯几年前吊死了你
you caused me was the knowledge Athos hanged you years ago.
现在连这个慰藉也没了
Then I lost even that.
看来你打算自己拨乱反正了
So now I assume you're going to put things right.
你一直都没什么想象力 是不是 凯瑟琳
You never were very imaginative, were you, Catherine?
这是为弗尔的托马斯
This is justice for Thomas de la Fere -
我未能成婚的丈夫
my husband in all but name.
是你杀了他
The man you murdered.
托马斯要奸♥污♥我
Thomas forced himself on me.
-他不是你以为的那样... -别扯谎了
- He was not the man you thought of him... - Save your lies!
只有阿多斯才会信你
Only Athos believes them.
或许就是因为这个他才放了你
Perhaps that's why he spared you.
我逃过一死与阿多斯无关
Athos had nothing to do with my survival.
他没帮我 是我自救
I saved myself with no help from him.
他那时决意要我死
He was determined to see me die.
关于托马斯我说的都是实话
Every word I spoke of Thomas is the truth.
如果有人该死 那就是他
If ever a man deserved to die, it was him.
够了
Enough!
这不是办法
This is not the way.
你本该早些到的
You were supposed to be here earlier.
我早到了 只是想听她会说些什么
I was. I wanted to hear what she would say.
你像个影子一样跟着她 保护她
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表