剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
France has a new King and a lonely and vulnerable Queen.
抱歉 有事耽搁了
My apologies. I was detained.
这次的失败全因为你
You brought this whole fiasco down on our heads.
也许下次你该听我的
Maybe you should listen to me next time.
王后写给西班牙的信在你手上吗
Do you have the Queen's letters to Spain?
我会暂且保管好的
I will keep them safe for now.
说不定未来能派上用场
Who knows when they might come in useful?
我亲爱的兄弟姐妹
My dear brothers and sisters,
我们祈求上帝 让这个孩子
we now ask God to give this child
拥有幸福美满的人生
new life in abundance...
永沐在圣水和圣灵的福泽中
through water and the Holy Spirit.
达达尼昂
D'Artagnan.
我们遇难时你表现出的勇敢与忠诚值得嘉奖
Your bravery and loyalty during our ordeal deserves recognition.
我为你准备了特殊的礼物
I have a special gift for you.
你将有幸手刃这个叛徒
You have the honour of executing this traitor.
但您保证过会对我宽大处理
But you promised me clemency!
真是如此
Which I am granting.
让你速死 免去你理应遭受的折磨
A quick death, more than you deserve.
不 不要 陛下 求您了
No, no, Sire, please, please!
这个人曾为保护您而战斗
This man fought to protect you.
他那是为了自保
He did it to save his own neck.
-现在该你了结他了 -您向他保证过
- Which you will now sever. - You gave him your word!
你要为了一个叛徒而忤逆国王的意思吗
Are you taking sides with a traitor against your King?
我是名士兵
I am a soldier...
不是侩子手
..not an executioner.
-让我来 陛下 -不要 不
- Allow me, Your Majesty. - No! No!
谢谢 罗什福尔 干得很好
Thank you, Rochefort. That was well done.
至少还有一位士兵效忠于我
At least I have one loyal soldier.
你们先是带我去了那个酒馆
First, you take me to that tavern,
让我身陷险境 现在又如此表现
put my life in danger and now this.
为什么你们这些火枪手总是让我失望
Why do you Musketeers insist on disappointing me?
布鲁诺不是什么好人
Bruno was a thug.
但国王违背了约定 这不可原谅
The King made a deal and betrayed it. That's unforgiveable.
国王只是惊恐恼怒
The King was frightened, angry.
内心深处他并不坏
In his heart, he's not a bad person.
我们救了他的命 是我们
We saved his life, we did!
而他就是这样感谢我们的
And that's the thanks we get.
他想要感受下真实世界 结果并不喜欢
He wanted a taste of the real world, and he didn't like it.
总要找人撒气
And someone has to be to blame.
就找到我们头上了
That would be us.
-是佩平太太吗 -是的
- Madame Pepin? - Yes.
我叫达达尼昂 国王的火枪手
My name is D'Artagnan, of the King's Musketeers.
是关于你丈夫的事
I'm here about your husband.
他没事吧
Is he safe?
他为保护国王为国捐躯了
He died in service of the Crown, fighting to protect the King.
陛下今天派我来给你这个
His Majesty sent me here today to give you this.
以表达他的谢意
To express his personal gratitude.
要不是因为太子的受洗仪式
Were it not for the Dauphin's christening,
他一定会亲自前来
he would have come himself.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
你好
Hello.
你知道 你的父亲非常勇敢
You know, your father was very brave man.
他很爱你和你母亲
He loved you and your mother very much.
永远记住这一点
Always remember that.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
下集预告
你知道我父亲要杀你吗 巴尔塔萨
You understand my father is going to kill you, Baltasar?
警告你 我已经走投无路了
I warn you, I am a desperate man.
他需要看医生
He needs a doctor.
他是法兰西未来的国王
This is the future King of France.
不能让他在襁褓中夭折
His destiny is not to die in his cradle.
我看不起国王 我的丈夫
I despise my husband the King.
你根本不信任我们
You don't trust us.
火枪手会信守诺言的
A Musketeer is a man of honour.
你穿了礼服我都认不出来了
I almost didn't recognise you in your fine dress.
我用了点不法手段才搞到手
I had to commit murder to obtain it.
我爱你
I love you.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表