剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
代价呢
And in return?
你希望一切都为王后好 我也一样
You want what is best for the Queen and so do I.
为了保护她
In order to protect her,
我需要知道她每日生活的细节
I must know every detail of her daily life.
你想让我监视她
You want me to spy on her?
不 不是 只是帮我照看她
No, no, just help me watch over her.
就像守护天使
Like a guardian angel.
我不能背叛她的信任
I couldn't betray her trust.
你这种身份的年轻女人
A young woman in your position
需要有人保护
needs someone to protect her.
有人保守她的秘密
Someone to keep her secrets.
比如情人这样的秘密
Secrets like your lover,
火枪手阿♥拉♥米斯
the Musketeer Aramis.
几句流言蜚语就能让你永世不得翻身
Even a whisper of scandal would destroy your hopes forever.
你那可怜的父亲会怎么说呢
What would your poor father say about that?
她的身体依然渴望药物
Her body still craves the drug.
这只是开始
This is only the beginning.
不
Noooooo!
放开我
Get off me!
魔鬼
Devillllll!
-魔鬼 -给她点酒
- Devil! - Give her some wine.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她现在应该清醒了
She should be herself by now.
如果她还知道自己是谁
If she even knows who that is.
我睡了多久
How long have I been asleep?
十五个小时
About 15 hours.
我没有做梦
I didn't dream once.
你发誓要杀了我 可现在呢
You promised to kill me. And yet,
我这不好好的
here I am, still alive.
你还是国王的情妇 我就没法动你
I can't touch you while you're the King's mistress.
假如我改变了
Suppose I have changed.
假如我洗心革面了
Suppose I have renounced my old life.
你还会想要复仇吗
Would you still want your revenge then?
你就跟蝎子一样 无法改变本性
You're no more capable of changing your nature than a scorpion.
你错了 过去的我已经死了
You misjudge me. The past is dead.
我现在焕然一新
I am a different woman now.
过去从不会死去 但我们已经结束
The past is never dead. But we are finished with each other.
从现在开始 你我形同陌路
From now on, we will be strangers.
你对你自己都那么陌生
You are a stranger to yourself.
事实就在你眼前 你却视而不见
The truth is staring you in the face and you can't even see it.
什么事实
What truth?
不管我怎样
Whatever I am...
你爱我
You love me.
你会永远爱我
And you always will.
上帝离开了我
God has left me?
不是上帝
Not God.
毒药离开了你
A drug has left you.
我觉得好孤单
I feel so alone.
我过去更快乐
I was happier before.
即便那是谎言
Even if it was a lie.
我母亲
My mother?
但她爱我 她不会伤害我 是不是
But she loves me. She wouldn't hurt me, would she?
你有机会挽回这一切
You have a chance to redeem all this.
真正地皈依上帝的怀抱
One chance to find a true path back to God.
朋友们
My friends...
你们跟随我穿越法兰西 履行神圣的使命
You have followed me across France to do God's work.
但我们的旅途到此为止
But this is where our journey ends.
我所谓的先知先觉只是谎言和背叛的产物
My visions were based on deceit and treachery.
而不是上帝所赐
They were not from God.
我全数收回
I renounce them.
你在说什么 他们是怎么腐化了你
What are you saying? They've corrupted you somehow...
这次圣♥战♥不过是我幻觉的产物
This holy war was a phantom of my imagination.
只会害你们惨遭不幸
It can only end in your deaths.
先前我被蒙蔽了双眼 如今已经看清
I was blind, but now my eyes have been opened.
我最后一次呼唤你们 出于挚诚
I have one last message for you, this time an honest one.
回家吧 我们在这里的使命已经完成
Go home. Our work here is finished.
你为什么要那样做 妈妈
Why did you do it, Mother?
为什么向我灌输那些谎言
Why did you feed me all those lies?
我开♥发♥了你的天赋 让你为众人崇拜
I harnessed your gift and brought you adoration.
是你想要众人崇拜
It was you who wanted all that.
我以为我的幻觉来自上帝
I believed my visions came from God.
你为了自己的野心和贪婪背叛了我
You betrayed me for your own greed and ambition.
我想要好的生活
I wanted a life.
我们两个过上好日子
A better life for both of us.
像样的生活
One we deserved.
你为此毁掉了我的精神
You destroyed my mind to grasp it.
回家吧 你们被欺骗了
Just go home! You have been deceived.
听听你们自己的心声
Listen to your own hearts,
别听信蛊惑误导你们的言语
not to those who would corrupt and mislead you!
回家吧
Go home.
收拾东西离开
Pack your things and leave.
一小时后红衣卫队会杀死滞留不去之人
You have one hour before the Red Guard puts you to the sword.
这不是我的女儿
This is not my daughter.
他们派来一个假货替魔鬼做事
They have sent an imposter to do the devil's work.
站在我身边
Stand by me
我会引领你们去西班牙
and I will lead you to Spain.
一切都没有变
Nothing has changed!
伪先知
False prophet!
妈妈
Mother!
不要管我
Just leave me.
他们都走了 艾米丽呢
They've all gone. Where's Emilie?
-回家去了 -她安全吗
- Headed home. - Will she be safe?
希望如此 她失去了力量也就不会有危险了
I hope so. Her power's gone, therefore so is the danger.
她现在不过是个普通的杜拉姑娘
Now she's just another girl from Duras.
你做了对的事
You did right by her.
我夺走了她的上帝
I took her God away from her.
她的上帝是个残忍♥的谎言 阿♥拉♥米斯
Her God was a cruel lie, Aramis.
她会找到皈依上帝的正途
She'll find her way back to Him. The right way.
如果真有正途的话
If there is one.
艾米丽应当被处死 而不是释放
Emilie should have been executed, not released!
那是特雷维尔队长的决定 我反对过
It was Captain Treville's decision. I argued against it.
她的大军已做鸟兽散 危机解除
Her army is dispersing. The crisis is over.
或许特雷维尔队长那么做是对的
Perhaps Treville did the right thing.
我们不要忘了 佩拉雷斯在他当值时被刺
Let's not forget, Perales was killed on his watch.
西班牙会希望您有所表示 陛下 有力的姿态
Spain will expect you to take action, Sire. Vigorous action.
我怎么办
What do I do?
或许是时候变一变了
Perhaps it is time for a change.
特雷维尔队长一直是您最忠心的仆从
Treville has been your most loyal servant.
你一点儿也不懂政♥治♥呀 宝贝
You don't understand politics at all, my dear, hm?
这种事交给男人来处理吧
Leave this sort of thing to the men.
希望大家知道 你们没有受到牵连
I want you all to know that no blame falls on any of you.
你们的职务不变
Your duties remain unchanged.
我已被解职
I have been relieved of my command.
不再是你们的队长了
I am no longer your captain.
[下集预告]
你们是什么人
Who are you?
这是什么地方
Where is this?
凯瑟琳
Catherine...
可他不会不留口信就消失的
But he wouldn't just disappear without a word to anyone.
王公贵族在你面前也认不出来吗
Do you not recognise a man of noble bearing?
你手下的行为有辱荣誉
Your man's behaviour is a disgrace.
够了
That's enough!
外面有人死去 你却在这里臭美
You stand here preening when there are people dying out there?
小子 你想要这片土地 就要为它战斗
You want this land, boy. You are going to have to fight for it.
开火
Fire!
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表