剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
不
No!
你干了什么
What have you done?!
他想逃跑 我别无选择
He was trying to escape. He gave me no choice.
我们已经救不了他了
Nothing we can do for him.
我们得赶往巴黎
We're expected in Paris.
国王还在等我们的消息
The King will be waiting for news.
欢迎回家 将军
Welcome home, General.
好久不见 我的朋友
It's been too long, my friend.
把他扶进去
Get him inside.
我扶着您
I've got you.
罗什福尔
Rochefort...
你是真正的法兰西英雄
you are a true French hero.
在歌♥颂勇气的诗篇中
In the book of courage,
你将凌驾于世人之上
your name will be written above all others.
这真让人由衷喜悦
It is pleasant indeed to
看到我的老朋友载誉归来
see my old friend cover himself in such glory.
自我们的枢机主教不幸去世后
Since our Cardinal's unhappy death,
红衣卫队队长一职一直无人接任
the position of Captain of the Red Guards has stood vacant.
这个位置是你的
It is yours...
只要你愿意
if you want it.
我受宠若惊
I am overcome.
我会誓死效忠于陛下和我的国家
I will serve Your Majesty and my country faithfully.
我很欣慰
I am glad
至少还有一位臣民明白自己的责任
at least one of our loyal subjects understands his duty.
来吧 给我讲讲
Come, you must tell me
你是如何实现这一绝妙计划的
how you executed your brilliant scheme.
他的计划
His scheme?
让他把功劳归到自己身上吧
Ah, let him take the credit.
我们才不需要什么赞美和荣誉
We don't need praise or glory.
赞美和荣誉是我最爱的两件事
Praise and glory are two of my favourite things.
他怎么样
How is he?
伤口感染了
The wound is infected.
我很担心他撑不过去
I'm afraid for him.
很抱歉听你这么说
I am sorry to hear that.
你知道他真的很勇敢
You know, he's a brave man.
你当时真的准备射杀他吗
Would you really have shot him?
我很高兴你最后不必动手
I'm glad you did not have to.
你是个好人 不该背负那沉重的罪疚
You're too good a man to carry such a heavy burden of guilt.
王后派我来探问福瓦将军的病情
The Queen sent me to inquire about General De Foix's health.
他的身体每况愈下
He's weaker.
你为什么要那么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么选择波那瑟
Why did you choose Bonacieux?
你是爱我的 我知道
You loved me, I know you did.
你以为那只是个简单的选择吗
You make it sound so easy.
难道不是吗
Isn't it?
如果我离开我丈夫
If I left my husband,
我的家人会跟我断绝关系
my family would cut me off
而我的朋友会绕路躲开我
and my friends would cross the street to avoid me.
在众人眼中我就是你的娼妓
I'd be nothing more than your whore...
谣言会很快散去的 康斯坦斯
Scandals soon pass, Constance.
对男人或许如此
For men, perhaps.
我们会尽快结婚的
We'd have married as soon as we could.
波那瑟可能还会活很多年
Bonacieux might live for years yet.
你的孩子会是私生子
Your children would be bastards.
而且如果你在战争中死去 那怎么办
And if you died in battle, what then?
我将无所依靠 甚至连抚恤金都没有
I'd have nothing, not even a soldier's pension.
我会沦为乞丐或是妓♥女♥ 横死街头
I'd die on the streets, a beggar or prostitute.
我没有财产 没有职位
I have no wealth, no position.
你从没想过你要我为你做出多大的牺牲
You never even tried to understand what you were asking of me...
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
你想要的不是乏味的人生和无趣的婚姻
It is not a boring life and a joyless marriage.
你想要爱与冒险
You need love and adventure,
而你知道二者我都可以给你
and you know I can give you both.
我是个女人 达达尼昂
I'm a woman, D'Artagnan.
一个由男人主宰的世界中的女人
A woman in a world built for men.
如果我失去你 我就失去了一切
If I lost you, I'd lose everything.
我不能冒那个险
I can't take that chance.
在我心目中你有许多特质 康斯坦斯
You know I have known you as many things, Constance...
但从来没有懦弱
but never as a coward.
你是那个叫阿♥拉♥米斯的火枪手吗
You are the Musketeer named Aramis?
你是什么人
Who wants to know?
枢机主教让我带话给你
I have a message from the Cardinal.
从坟墓里传话吗
From beyond the grave?
也可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
应枢机主教的召唤
To answer a summons from the Cardinal.
我真该亲手钉上他的棺材
I should have nailed down the coffin lid myself.
我跟他去
I'll go.
你要传的话是什么
Well, what is this message?
就在你眼前 先生
You're looking at it, Monsieur.
阿黛拉·贝赛特
为爱献身
我不知道阿黛拉已经死了
I didn't know Adele was dead.
我最后听到的消息
The last I heard,
说她去了枢机主教的乡间庄园 我...
she'd gone to the Cardinal's country estate. I...
我以为她做出了选择
I thought she'd made her choice.
她确实做了 先生
She did, Monsieur.
她选择了你
She chose you.
枢机主教说你会明白她必然要死
The Cardinal said you'd understand the necessity for her death.
他杀她是因为她爱你
He killed her because she loved you.
走吧 滚出去
Go on. Get out of here.
枢机主教知晓你的所有秘密
The Cardinal knew all your secrets.
即便他已入土 他仍将揭露你的罪行
He will expose your sins even from beyond the grave.
如果枢机主教知道太子的事情怎么办
What if the Cardinal knew about the Dauphin?
我没能保护阿黛拉
I couldn't protect Adele.
如果我连自己的儿子都没法保护会怎样
Well, what if I can't protect my son?
你不能把一切怪到自己头上
You can't blame yourself for this.
不怪我怪谁
Who else can I blame?
先是伊莎贝尔 又是阿黛拉
First Isabelle, now Adele.
我真心爱过的女人都死去了
Every woman I truly love dies.
所以你更应该与王后保持距离
All the more reason to stay away from the queen..
还有太子
and the dauphin.
我梦到了从前
I was dreaming of the old days.
你 我 还有贝尔加德一同骑马
You, and I, and Belgard riding together.
真是好时光
They were good times.
我第一眼就认出了他
I knew him as soon as I saw him.
谁
Who?
叫波托斯的火枪手
The Musketeer called Porthos.
他是贝尔加德的儿子 对不对
He's Belgard's son, isn't he?
我的日子就要到头了
I'm facing my end.
我希望在死的时候
I'd like to die...
能知道自己没有害了那孩子
knowing I'm not responsible for the boy's death.
我为我们所做的事良心不安
I couldn't live with what we'd done.
到处找了他们许多年 都没有找到
So I searched for them for years, without success.
可是后来
And then...
也许是命运 偶然 或者神的旨意
call it fate, chance, God, what you will...
他却来到了我面前
he came to me.
那女人呢
And the woman?
他母亲呢
His mother?
她被我们抛弃在贫民窟后很快死于绝望
She died of despair soon after we abandoned them in the slums.
我们伤透了她的心
We broke her heart.
波托斯知道吗
Does Porthos know?
-不知道 -你必须告诉他他父亲是谁
- No. - You must tell him who his father is.
我们发过誓
We made a vow.
我们向贝尔加德发誓永远不会背叛他
We swore to Belgard we would never betray him.
永远不能让波托斯知道他的双亲是谁
Porthos can never know who his family is.
我们那时错了
We were wrong.
如果你不肯告诉他 我来
And if you won't tell him, I will.
何必旧事重提
Why rake up the past now?
波托斯活得很好 何不就让他这样
Porthos is content, why not just let it be?
那是我人生中最大的耻辱
It was the most shameful act of my life...
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表