剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
My condolences, Madame,
你的丈夫英年早逝
on your husband's untimely death.
你应该好好哀悼一下
You should take some time to grieve.
我也说过 但康斯坦斯坚持要陪我
I have offered, but Constance will not leave my side.
那我们必须坚持
Oh. Then we must insist.
我可以为王后另找仆人
I can find other servants for the Queen.
罗什福尔说得对
Rochefort is right.
达达尼昂在等你
D'Artagnan will be waiting.
随便别人怎么说
Let the world say what it likes.
我会接见你们两个
I will receive you both at court
没人敢说三道四
and then no-one will dare gossip.
王后陛下
Your Majesty,
别让罗什福尔阻止你见国王
don't let Rochefort stop you seeing the King.
他现在比以往需要你
He needs you now, more than ever before.
什么意思 康斯坦斯
What do you mean, Constance?
国王身体不舒服
The King is not well.
罗什福尔一定是真心为我们着想
I'm certain Rochefort has all our interests at heart.
敬我的儿子 波托斯
To my son, Porthos
我曾失去他 终于找了回来
who was lost and is found.
举起杯子来 埃莉诺
Raise your glass, Eleanor.
我能理解
I understand.
你很难接受
It's a lot to take in.
我妻子才不是你的血亲
My wife is not related to you!
原谅他 波托斯 他出身低贱 没什么教养
Forgive him, Porthos. He comes from trade and lacks any breeding.
我深爱他的母亲 不容你侮辱他
I loved this man's mother and will not have him abused.
给我坐下 规矩点
Now, sit down and behave yourself.
你说深爱他的母亲
You say you loved his mother...
后来怎么了
What happened?
她来这里时是个仆人
She came to this house as a servant.
我们相爱了 偷偷结了婚
We fell in love and married in secret.
你出生之后
After you were born,
我父亲发现了真♥相♥
my father discovered the truth
让我抛弃你们母子
and ordered me to cast you both aside.
我拒绝了
I refused.
几天后
A few days later...
你们母子就消失了
you and your mother disappeared.
特雷维尔和福瓦帮着我父亲
Treville and De Foix were in league with my father.
他们说你们死了
They told me you were dead.
我无时无刻不思念你们
I never stopped thinking of you.
可最终 为了家族传承
But in the end, and for the sake of my family name...
我娶了这个姑娘的母亲
I married this girl's mother.
我不想再听了
I won't listen to this.
埃莉诺长得像她 性格也相似
Eleanor has her looks, but also her character -
泼辣而刻毒
shrewish and spiteful.
-向她道歉 -行了 别激动
- Apologise, damn you! - Look, whoa, whoa...
坐下好吗 我不是来让你们吵架的
Just sit down, eh? I didn't come here to cause a fight.
我们知道你来这里干什么
We know why you came here!
给 拿着你的救济滚吧
There! Take your hand-out and go!
我给你个机会
I'm giving you a chance.
马上坐下 就当什么都没发生
Sit down now and we'll let this pass.
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
你这野人
You savage!
波托斯 够了
Porthos, that's enough...
除非你想杀了他
unless you want to kill him.
我终于有了一位冠军
A champion, at last.
一个捍卫我荣誉的儿子
A son to defend my honour.
米莱迪·德·温特
Ah - Milady De Winter.
我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology.
上次我们见面的时候
The last time we saw each other,
我行为粗鲁 鲁莽草率
my behaviour was crude and over-hasty.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other, you and I.
你剥夺了我的一切
You stripped me of everything I owned,
包括国王赠我的珍贵礼物
including a valuable gift from the King.
我会叫人还回去的
I'll see it is returned.
请你理解 毕竟当时杀人犯逍遥法外
You must understand, there was a murderer on the loose.
女刺客吗
A female assassin?
真惊讶
Shocking.
似乎还是西班牙人的手下
And working for the Spanish, presumably?
为何这么说
Why do you say that?
否则还有谁能获利
Who else stood to gain?
她居然能够这么轻易地
Remarkable that she was able to smuggle herself so easily
潜入政♥府♥中心
into the very heart of government.
让人不禁怀疑 她是否有内应
One might almost suspect she had inside help.
应该怪火枪手不称职
Musketeer incompetence was to blame.
我的职责是确保类似事件不再发生
My job is to see it never happens again.
必须不惜一切代价保护国王
The King must be protected at all costs.
火枪手阿♥拉♥米斯 你对他了解多少
The musketeer, Aramis - what do you know of him?
阿♥拉♥米斯
Aramis?
怎么了
Why?
有人说他行为不端 绯闻不断
There are rumours about his conduct, his romantic affairs.
不知为何 他确实很招女人喜欢
It's true women are fond of him, for some reason.
他在跟皇室保姆玛格丽特小姐有染
He is sleeping with the royal governess, Lady Marguerite.
这我知道
I know that.
你没听说过他跟王后有何相关吗
You've heard nothing of any connection with the Queen herself?
王后和阿♥拉♥米斯
The Queen and Aramis?
你疯了
You're mad.
去查一切线索
Find out anything you can -
谣言 证据 哪怕是蛛丝马迹
any rumours, any evidence, the faintest hint of gossip.
如果阿♥拉♥米斯跟王后上过床 就是叛国罪
If Aramis slept with the Queen, it would be treason.
停下
Steady.
可怕的意外
A terrible accident.
可怜的玛蒂娜
Poor Martine.
她被马踢了一蹄子
She took a fatal kick from a horse.
十分可怜
It's all very sad.
被马踢吗
A kick?
你看她的脖子
Look at her throat.
这个傻妞从马上滑下来
The foolish girl slipped from a horse
被缰绳缠住了
and became entangled in the reins.
被拖在了马蹄之下
She was dragged under the animal's hooves.
你要带她去哪里
Where are you taking her?
去找她父母 埋了她
To her parents, for burial.
也算对得起她
It's the least we can do.
你真的很难找
You know, you're a very difficult man to find?
我就喜欢这样
That's exactly the way I like it.
见到我开心吗
Are you pleased to see me?
你我之间客客气气的日子早就过去了
I think our small talk days are done.
你有什么事
What is it you want?
如果我知道罗什福尔的把柄
Suppose I have information about Rochefort?
确保能够拉他下台的把柄
Information that might ensure his downfall.
你愿意用什么交换
What will you give me in return?
感激你一生一世
My undying gratitude.
我想的是更实际的东西
I was thinking of something more tangible.
我没钱贿赂你
I have no money for bribes.
那就跟特雷维尔说说
Then speak to Treville.
相信我 我的情报值得高价
Believe me, my information is worth paying for.
如果你知道什么...
If you know something...
说出来吧 为了法兰西
speak out, for the sake of France.
我要一百里弗
I want 100 livres.
不管你今天想演什么戏
Whatever your latest scheme is,
换一个比较好骗的对象吧
save it for a more gullible victim.
我已经见过你所有把戏
I've seen your entire repertoire
不打算再继续欣赏了
and I have no desire for an encore.
满足我的要求 你不会后悔的
Give me what I want and you won't regret it.
我把一切都给了你
I gave you everything.
如果为法兰西你不愿意
If you can't do it for France,
就当为了你自己的救赎
do it for your own salvation.
天哪
My God...
你真的已经救无可救了
There really is nothing in there left to save.
好好洗洗
Clean yourself up...
穿上这个
and put this on.
你得去赚钱了
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表