剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我有个任务给你
I have a job for you.
你想让我做什么
What is it you want?
取一条命
A death.
谁的命
Whose?
再说
We'll get to that.
只此一次
Just one.
然后我们两不相干
And then we are free of each other.
一言为定
I give you my word.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
既然国王陛下不见艾米丽 那我必须要见
If the King won't grant Emilie an audience, I must.
否则我还能怎么办
What choice do I have?
你可以安全地待在家里 我也一样
You could have stayed safe at home. And so could I.
我希望能起点作用 康斯坦斯
I want to be useful, Constance.
让国王陛下知道 有些事只有王后能办妥
To show the King there are some things only a Queen can do.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
很美
Beautiful.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I meant.
我没发现有什么火器或是兵刃
I don't see any muskets or swords.
就是些普通人而已
These are just ordinary people.
想必他们听得进去劝的
I'm sure they'll listen to reason.
干什么去
What do you want?
我们想见见艾米丽
We're looking for Emilie.
你们是谁
Who wants her?
两个见过你们造成的伤害的女人
Two women who've seen the damage you've caused.
报上名来
Tell us your name.
我是康斯坦斯·波那瑟 这是我的好友安妮
Constance Bonacieux. And this is my friend Anne.
我们可不能让人随随便便去见艾米丽
Well, we can't let just anyone see Emilie.
那样很不安全
It wouldn't be safe.
我认得你
I know you.
你就是那个王后
You're her. The Queen.
西班牙婊♥子♥
The Spanish bitch.
我和你们一样全心效忠于法兰西
I am as loyal to France as any of you.
你血管里一丁点法国血统都没有
There is not a drop of French blood running in your veins.
黄鼠狼给鸡拜年 你安的什么心
Who puts a fox in a hen house? Why are you really here?
-我们说过了 -拿下她
- We've told you... - Take her.
送你份大礼 艾米丽
A present for you, Emilie.
那个西班牙的王后
The Spanish Queen herself.
陛下
Your Majesty.
此人曾是火枪手 叛逃过来效忠于我
This man is a Musketeer. He deserted his regiment to join me.
你们认识吗
Do you know each other?
他过去对我很忠心
He has been loyal in the past.
我很遗憾他忘了自己的使命
I am sorry he has forgotten his duty.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我要来和你谈谈 不只是作为王后
I came here to talk to you, not only as your queen
也作为一个女人 一位母亲
but as a woman and a mother.
你真以为上帝乐见暴♥力♥流血和仇恨吗
Do you really believe that God wants this hatred and violence?
你要知道 我们的救主是用爱和包容
You must know that our saviour preached love and forgiveness...
我无需你来教我信仰
I don't need lectures on religion.
上帝亲自授予我真言
My message is from God himself.
-你扪心自问 -你根本就不该来
- Look into your heart... - You should not be here!
我们就该砍了她的头
We should just cut off her head
作为礼物送给她的兄弟
and send it to her brother as a gift.
你要是敢碰她一下...
Lay one finger on her...
你身为叛逃之人 对王后倒是忠心得很
For a deserter, you show a high degree of devotion to the Queen.
你对我可会有这等保护欲
Would you defend me with such passion?
你们难道以为国王会容忍♥
Do you really think the King will tolerate any barbarity
有人伤害他的王后吗
towards his queen?
我们应该一早当着众人的面吊死她
We should hang her, in the morning, in front of the whole host.
好让国王陛下娶一位高贵的法国人做王后
Leave the King free to marry an honest Frenchwoman.
他会感谢我们的
He'll thank us for it.
简直疯了 他会派出红衣卫队杀光我们的
That's madness. He'd send the Red Guard to slaughter us all.
亚伯拉罕为了上帝 连儿子都甘愿奉献
Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son for God.
国王也应当效仿古人 处死发妻
The King should do likewise with his wife.
这会让他的子民大为振奋的
It will inspire his people.
上帝会告诉我该怎么做的
God will show me what to do.
在此之前
Until then...
你就是我们的客人
you will be our guest.
给
Here.
无意冒犯 王后陛下
With the respect, Your Majesty,
但你是失心疯了吗
are you completely out of your mind?
我还以为我能帮忙 劝她回归理性
I thought I could help. That she might listen to reason.
信仰和理性从来不相关
Faith has little to do with reason.
如果艾米丽今晚预见了您的死刑
If Emilie foresees your death tonight,
天知道该怎么把您救出去
God knows how I'm going to get you out of here.
你该尝尝汤 味道不错
You should try the broth. It's good.
-喝我的吧 我不饿 -多谢你
- Take mine. I'm not hungry. - Thank you.
如果需要我帮忙 我就在附近
If you need me, I'll be close by.
阿♥拉♥米斯说得对 味道是不错
Aramis is right. It's good.
康斯坦斯 怎么了 你睡梦中大喊大叫
Constance, what is it? You were crying out in your sleep.
太真实了
It was so real.
我在那里...
I was there and...
嘘 你那是在做梦
Shhh, you were dreaming.
我从未有过这种感受
I've never felt anything like it before.
我好害怕
I was so scared...
上帝赐予了你一则预言
God granted you a prophecy.
你说得不对
You're wrong.
但愿你是错的
I hope you're wrong.
真♥相♥一旦被揭示 我们不能拒绝它
We can't reject the truth when it is revealed.
他坚持让我们送他去更安全的地方
He's insisting that we move him somewhere safer.
他知道我在哪里
He knows where I am.
是谁知道 这东西什么意思
Who does? What does this mean?
意思是我摆脱死亡威胁的努力失败了
It means my attempt to rid myself of a terrible menace has failed.
难道你不告诉我们这威胁来自何方吗
But you won't tell us the exact nature of the threat?
宫里有令
Orders from the Palace.
你要回马德里了
You're returning to Madrid.
我将亲自护送你到
I am to escort you personally to
国王为你准备的马车旁
the carriage the King has provided for you.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
安全回到西班牙后
When I am safely back in Spain,
我保证会告诉你们这整件事的幕后真♥相♥
I swear you will know the whole truth behind this affair.
这是我亏欠你们的
I owe you that much.
你去大门前 确保马车已经准备妥当
Go ahead to these gates and make sure the carriage is ready.
我不想让大使在露天的地方等
I don't want the Ambassador waiting out in the open.
上帝已经指示我该怎么做
God has shown me what to do.
你回巴黎 阿♥拉♥米斯会护送你
You will return to Paris. Aramis will escort you.
放你走 我有一个条件
There is one condition for your release.
国王必须召见我一次
The King must grant me an audience.
我会竭尽所能
I will do everything in my power.
告诉国王我们待你不薄
Tell the King we treated you fairly.
他无需害怕自己的人♥民♥
He has no need to be frightened of his people.
永远别再做这种事了
Don't ever do that again.
我会永远效忠自己的国家
I will always serve my country.
但是 或许这次并不那么明智
But perhaps this time it was unwise.
说是愚蠢更合适
Foolish is the better word.
你可是在对王后说话 阿♥拉♥米斯
You are talking to your Queen, Aramis.
我知道
I know.
我们彼此有过约定的
We promised each other.
王后可以违背约定
A Queen is allowed to break her promises.
现在你知道了我的全部秘密
You know all my secrets now.
我的性命掌握在你的手上
You carry my life in your hands.
女士们
Ladies...
护送王后回内宫
Escort the Queen to her apartments.
康斯坦斯 你认识勒梅是吗 那个外科医生
Constance, you know Lemay, right? The surgeon?
-你找到他 带他到驻地来 -为什么
- You find him. Bring him to the Garrison. - Why?
我认为是这道汤导致了你的噩梦
I think this soup caused your nightmare.
但我们都喝过汤
But we all shared the same meal.
你用了艾米丽的碗 做了类似的梦
You used the same bowl as Emilie and had similar dreams.
也可能是巧合 但我们得检查一下
It might be coincidence but let's find out.
大使的马车在哪里
Where's the Ambassador's carriage?
罗什福尔命令过马车等在这里
Rochefort ordered it to be waiting here.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表