剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
He'd be insane to smuggle men in irons
那他可是疯了
all the way across France.
那如果他们不用走的
So if they're not walking all the way,
还能有什么办法把他们送到西班牙
how else can he get them to Spain?
我们需要所有停在法国港口的
We need a list of all Spanish vessels
西班牙船只名单
docked in French ports.
我需要官方许可才能给你这些信息
And I need an official request to release that information.
这是国王的要事
This is the King's business.
那我需要看到由国王签署的命令
Then I'll need to see your order signed by the King.
任何情况都要遵守这个规矩
Rules apply in all circumstances.
帮帮忙 不然我们自己动手
Help us or we will help ourselves.
确实有几艘西班牙船
Well, there are Spanish ships
停在巴约讷 翁弗勒尔和马赛
docked at Bayonne, Honfleur and Marseille.
翁弗勒尔 离巴黎只有一天路程
Honfleur. It's only days from Paris.
勒梅特可以走埃夫勒的树林 避开大路
Hey, LeMaitre can avoid the main roads by taking the Forest of Evreux.
然后从鲁昂顺着河流到港口
And then from Rouen, travel by river to the port.
翁弗勒尔那艘船 什么时候离开
The ship in Honfleur, when is it scheduled to leave?
明天晚上
Tomorrow evening.
咱们去鲁昂拦截他们
We'll catch them at Rouen.
格斯
Gus.
我告诉过你再也不要到这里来
I told you never to come here ever.
火枪手知道塞巴斯蒂安的事了
The Musketeers know about Sebastian.
他们现在正在找他
They're searching for him now!
-提到我名字了吗 -没有没有
- Was my name mentioned? - No. No.
如果追查到我
If anything comes back on me,
我就过去把你们都杀了
I'll come down there and kill you all!
你去追上你兄弟
You ride after your brother.
去警告他火枪手知道了我们的事
You warn him the Musketeers know what we're doing.
别回你的铁匠铺
Don't go back to your forge.
不会的
No.
你的人就不该带他去酒馆 太鲁莽了
Your men should never have taken him to that tavern. It was reckless!
现在他落入了罪犯手中
And now he is in the hands of criminals.
那么...
So...
现在怎么办
..what now?
罗什福尔
Rochefort?
如果火枪手有信心能够追回国王
If the Musketeers are confident of returning the King,
那我们应该让他们完成使命
we should allow them to complete their task.
城中很平静
The city is quiet.
所有人都相信国王伤风了
Everyone believes the King has a mild head cold
正在自己房♥中修养
and is confined to his rooms.
罗什福尔的机智给了你们机会 队长
Rochefort's swift response has bought you time, Captain.
请谨慎行事
Use it wisely.
我儿的洗礼就在明天
My son's christening is tomorrow.
他的父亲必须出席
His father will be there.
队长
Captain!
为什么国王会被抓
Why was the King taken?
说句私话
Between ourselves,
不必让王后过于忧心
no need to worry the Queen any more than necessary.
绑♥架♥国王的人是逃刑的罪犯
The man who abducted the King is a convicted criminal.
他将俘虏卖♥♥给西班牙人去做船奴
He sells his captives to the Spanish, to be used as galley slaves.
我们怀疑他不知道抓了谁
We suspect he has no idea who he's taken.
你不怀疑是西班牙人搞鬼吗
You don't suspect the Spanish themselves?
这件事应该不是
In this case, no.
我对你很有信心 队长
I have complete faith in you, Captain.
王后很焦虑
The Queen is distressed,
但我肯定她和我一样信任你
but I am sure in her heart she feels the same.
走 快走
Move! Move it!
快走 铁链解开
Move it! Undo those chains now!
别看着我
Don't you look at me!
快走 解开他
Move it! Undo him.
过去 呆着别动
Down! Stay down!
钱 金属 衣带扣
Money, medals, belt buckles -
都放到这里来
all of it goes in here.
谁敢私藏东西
And if you're thinking of holding anything back,
就做好受死的准备
be certain you're prepared to die for it.
你们快点 掏口袋 掏口袋
All of you, come on! Pockets! Pockets!
都是廉价小东西 格斯不会高兴的
More cheap trinkets, Gus won't be happy.
他什么时候高兴过
He is never happy.
这个你是从谁那拿来的
Who did you get this from?
他
Him.
怎么了 很贵重吗
Why? Is it valuable?
比这堆破烂加在一起还值钱
More than the rest of that tat put together.
那我们就有麻烦了
Then we have a problem.
你
You!
你 站起来
You, on your feet.
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
我不能让你伤害他
I can't let you hurt him.
你的问题很好解决
Oh, you are a problem that's easily solved.
等下
Wait!
杀他们就犯了大错
Killing them would be a mistake.
你看他的手 他是个绅士
Look at his hands, he's a gentleman.
他上边有人
He has friends with influence,
肯定会有当局来搜寻他的
who'll make sure the authorities search for him.
等他们开始找的时候 我们早就走了
By the time they start looking, we will be long gone.
他们是这里最有价值的人
They are the fittest men here,
他们会比其他人卖♥♥出多五倍的价钱
they'll fetch five times as much as anyone else.
为什么要跟钱过不去
Why throw money away?
我有消息要立刻带给西班牙
I have news to be sent to Spain, immediately.
能不能给菲利普国王听要由我来决定
I will decide what is worthy of King Philip's attention.
国王失踪了
The King is missing.
他被犯罪团伙绑♥架♥了
He was abducted by a criminal gang.
他们被人从巴黎街头绑走
They have been taking men from the streets of Paris
正被卖♥♥去西班牙当船奴
and selling them to Spain as galley slaves.
你知道这事吗
You knew this was going on?
我听到过传闻
I'd heard rumours.
法国人为西班牙船队提供人力
French men powering the Spanish fleet.
我觉得很有讽刺意味
The irony appeals to me.
为什么要冒着功亏一篑去走私船奴
Why risk all we are doing for a few ragged galley slaves?
无敌舰队需要人手 西班牙监狱供不应求
The Armada needs men and Spanish prisons cannot supply them all.
但这个 很理想
But this, it's perfect.
现在我们准确知道蠢蛋路易在哪里
We now know exactly where that fool Louis is,
我们知道怎样找到他
we know how to reach him.
了结他只是一瞬间的事
It would be the work of a moment to finish him.
杀死国王
Kill the King?
有何不可
Why not?
这样一个天赐良机 我们可不能错过
A God given opportunity like this, we cannot let it pass.
那我呢
What about me?
还有我们所有的计划呢
And all we have planned?
我和王后进展很快 她已经信任我了
I am making great strides with the Queen. Already she trusts me.
我们可以一夜做完的事
And this way we can achieve
你可能得花上十年
in one night what might take you a decade.
假设你真的杀了路易
Say you do kill Louis?
那又怎样
What then?
局势必定动荡
There will be chaos.
安娜会代年幼的太子摄政 正遂你愿
Anne will be Regent to the young Dauphin. That should suit you.
还太早 要是发生政♥变♥呢
It's too soon. What if there is a coup?
她会被杀 我则将失势
She will be gone and I will have no influence.
那你最好还是确保她活着
Then you had better ensure that she is not gone,
因为一旦失势 你就毫无价值
because without influence, you are of no value.
我反对这计划 毫无疑问
I am against this. Absolutely.
我才是菲利普国王的大使
And I am King Philip's ambassador,
所以决定权在我
so it is my decision.
你这是在犯错误
You're making a mistake.
记住你的身份 罗什福尔
Just remember what you are, Rochefort.
作为一个间谍 你有你的用处
As a spy you have your uses.
但作为一个人
But as a man...
你让我厌恶
You disgust me.
别挡我的路
Now get out of my way.
船奴
Galley slaves!
小点声
Please keep your voice down.
我们又不是乞丐和罪犯
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表