剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
你爱着她
you're in love with her.
她也爱着你 我看得出来
And she is with you, I can tell.
恋爱是多么美妙
How wonderful to be in love.
我真希望自己也能恋爱
I wish I were.
你未来的夫君呢
What about your husband-to-be?
他是个好人吗
Is he a good man?
全不知道
I have no idea.
等我到了瑞典才能初次和他见面
We meet for the first time when I get to Sweden.
法兰西的政♥治♥结盟
France's political alliances are more important
远比我的个人幸福重要
than my personal happiness.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
能够自♥由♥地...
It would be...
选择所爱是件美事
nice to love as one chooses.
康斯坦斯是个幸运的女人
Constance is a lucky woman.
我嫉妒她能找到你这样的男人
I envy her finding a man like you.
滚出去 滚
Get out! Out!
-告诉罗什福尔伯爵 我非常荣幸 -大人
- Let the Comte de Rochefort know it'll be my pleasure. - Sir.
罗什福尔拿我当跟班使唤
Rochefort treats me like his errand boy now.
要我去取王后给露易丝公主的礼物
I'm to fetch the Queen's gift for Princess Louise.
别让他羞辱你
Don't let him humiliate you.
你说我该抗命吗
You think I should refuse the job?
将礼物直接交给王后
Deliver this gift directly to the Queen herself.
让她看到即便面对挑衅
Let her see your devotion and loyalty,
你依然忠诚 满腔热忱
even in the face of provocation.
应该让你去搞政♥治♥的
It's you that should have been the politician.
我从来就没有这方面的天赋
I never had any talent for such games.
兵团需要尽快找个新队长 我可以举荐你
The regiment will need a new captain soon. I could recommend you.
我在这里的路已走完 你们应该接受这事实
I'm finished here. It's time you all accepted that.
布榭先生
Monsieur Boucher
我是阿多斯
I am Athos.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我致力于结识法国最好的剑士
I make it my business to know the finest swordsmen in France.
那么 有什么能为您效劳的
So, what can I do for you?
认得这个吗
Recognise that?
当然 是我做的
Yes. This is my work.
还有这个呢
And this?
也是我做的
Also mine.
这种手艺可不常见
You don't find craftsmanship like this every day.
我想大主教肯定很感激
I'm sure the archbishop was very appreciative
你在说什么 你们在哪里找到这弩箭的
What are you talking about? Where did you find this bolt?
在大主教的喉咙上
In the archbishop's throat.
那和我完全无关
I had nothing to do with that.
你
You?
众所周知的反对和仇恨教廷
A known dissenter with a grudge against the Catholic Church
还与谋杀凶器有着关联
and a personal connection to the murder weapon -
简直完全不会被怀疑
you're the last person we'd think of
我制♥造♥武器
I make weapons.
但我不使用它们
I don't use them.
那你是为谁造的这套武器
Then who did you make this for?
那是机密
That's confidential.
你刚刚承认制♥造♥了杀死大主教的武器
You've just admitted making the weapon that killed the archbishop.
所以现在问题来了
So here's our problem.
必须有人为大主教偿命
Someone has to die for the archbishop's murder.
而现在...
And right now...
-我们没有其他嫌疑人 -好吧 等等
- we have no other suspects. - All right! Wait.
这是我做的一对十字弓
It's one of a matching pair that I made.
给谁的
For who?
给我自己
For myself!
拉罗歇尔有两万七千名法国公民
There were 27,000 French citizens living in La Rochelle.
到你们的国王离开的时候
By the time your King had finished with us,
只剩下了五千名
there were only 5,000 left.
当围攻结束后...
When the siege ended...
我所有武器都被充公运走
all my weapons were confiscated and sent to a new home.
-那就是这东西的源头了 -是什么地方
- That's where this has come from. - What new home?
枢机主教将武器全送到进红衣卫士军械库
The Cardinal sent them all to the Red Guard armoury.
用这个的...
Whoever used this...
是你们内部的人
came from your own side.
也许那是被偷走的
It might've been stolen.
或者杀手是红衣卫士的一员
Or the killer was a member of the Red Guard.
我麾下的卫兵总共有五百多人
I have more than 500 guards under my command,
除非你今天在酒吧斗殴里杀了谁
unless you've killed any in a bar-room brawl today
不然你不觉得
Do you think you could be
你的指控应该更加精确一些吗
a little more precise in your accusations?
你丝毫都不担心
It doesn't concern you
手下中可能出现叛徒吗
that there's a traitor amongst your own men?
如果你有证据我会更担心一些
It would concern me more if you had any proof.
这件武器可能会落入任何人手中
This weapon could've found its way into anyone's hands.
你们火枪手 真的应该改改这个陋习
You Musketeers, you really must give up this ugly habit
总是将你们自己的错误怪罪到他人头上
of blaming your failures on everyone else.
米莱迪·德·温特 请等一下
Milady de Winter! A moment...
搜她的包
Search her bag.
你们是要干什么
What do you think you're doing?
这是陛下私下送的礼物
These were personal gifts from His Majesty.
纪念品
Keepsakes.
你只能带着进来时的东西出去
You leave carrying only what you arrived with.
你最好不要与我为敌
You would be wise not to make an enemy of me.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?!
只不过是个建议
Merely an observation.
如果再让我看到你出现在宫中
If I ever see you in this palace again...
我就会以盗窃罪处死你
I'll have you executed as a thief.
等下
Wait!
-你现在怎么办 -与你无关
- What will you do now? - What does it matter to you?
-听我说... -你想让我怎么办
- Listen to me... - What do you want me to do?
承认我颜面扫地 身无分文
Admit that I'm shamed and penniless?
没有任何前途和希望
That I have no prospect and no hope?
是的没错
Well, there you are.
都是真的 你现在满意了吗
It's all true. Are you happy now, at last?
我不希望看到你被羞辱
I get no pleasure from witnessing your humiliation.
我只有这些了 拿去然后离开巴黎吧
This is everything I have. Take it and leave Paris.
你先是威胁要杀我 现在又来贿赂我
First, you threaten to kill me and now it's bribery?
这是礼物
A gift.
这是不一样的
There is a difference.
你以为我会接受你的施舍吗
You think I'll accept your charity?
如果你还有理智的话
If you have any sense.
我还没完呢
I'm not finished yet.
还早得很
Not by any measure.
我在找阿诺先生的家
I'm looking for the home of Monsieur Arnaud.
-你知道吗 -往前直走
- Do you know it? - Straight ahead.
先生 天啊
Sir? Oh, dear.
打扰一下 小姐
A moment, my lady.
怎么了 咱们今天还没聊够吗
What is it? Have we not said enough to each other today?
我知道 请原谅 我十字架不见了
I know, forgive me. My crucifix is missing.
你有看到吗
You haven't seen it?
最近没有
Not recently.
我想没准在您的房♥间里
I thought perhaps it might be in your chambers.
你不知道最后一次放到哪了吗
Don't you know where you last had it?
我记不起来了 我...
I can't remember. I've...
我已经习惯了它的存在
I've grown so used to having it there, I...
丢了就糟了 它对我来说非常重要
I hate to lose it, it's very important to me
为什么
Why?
那是一个朋友送的礼物
It's a gift from a friend.
想必是个非常亲近的朋友
A close friend... obviously.
估计是松了掉到哪里去了
It probably came loose and dropped somewhere.
我会帮你找的
I'll look for it.
谢谢
Thank you.
特雷维尔队长出事了
It's Captain Treville.
他中了枪
He's been shot!
走 从屋里出去
Move! Get out the room now!
快 把那椅子挪走
Quickly. Move that chair.
把他放到桌上 轻点 轻点
Put him on the table! Gently! Gently!
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表