剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Every second the King is in their hands increases the danger.
-我们耽搁不得 -很好
- We can't risk any delay. - Very well.
就算搜遍所有山沟
We'll search every cove and tributary if we have to.
也要找到他们
We'll find them.
快说
You tell me!
他们在哪 不然宰了你们
Where are they? Or I'll kill you!
起来 他们在哪 你 过来
Up! Where are they? You! Come here!
他们逃了 这两个人最好像你想的一样有价值
They've escaped. Those two better be as valuable as you think.
还要走多远
How much further must we walk?
走到我们安全了为止
Until we are certain we are safe.
我小时候走累了 仆人就抱我
When I was a boy and I was tired... my valet would carry me.
我父亲抱过我
My father carried me.
有时候我会假装一步也走不动了
Sometimes I'd pretend I couldn't walk another step.
只为了让他抱着我
Just to be in his arms.
那不过是因为你没有仆人
That's only because you didn't have a valet.
不不 等等
No, no! Wait!
陛下
Your Majesty.
你没事吧
You all right?
别杀我 别开枪 我什么都说
Don't kill me! Don't shoot me! I'll tell you everything!
是格斯 不是我
It's Gus! Not me!
都是他的主意 他是头儿
It was all his idea. He's in charge.
你兄弟的老巢在哪儿
Your brother's camp, where is it?
南边一里 河边
A mile south, by the river.
看在上帝分上 把这东西弄开
Now for God's sake, get this thing off me!
过来
Oi! Come here!
所有人都杀掉 会动的都打死
Kill everyone in the camp. Shoot anything that moves.
你的好心 我保证百倍报还
I promise you, this kindness will be repaid 100 fold.
西班牙船上可没啥报恩的机会
There won't be much opportunity for that in the Spanish galleys.
那两个
Didi! Those two!
你们俩 起来
You two, up! Come on!
你是谁
Who are you?
快说
Tell me!
不然杀了他
Or he dies.
不要
Don't.
我是波旁皇族的路易
I am Louis, son of Henry IV, of the House of Bourbon
亨利四世与玛丽·美第奇之子
and Marie de Medici.
我是你的国王
I am your King.
你不可如此待我
You cannot treat me like this.
杀了他们
Kill 'em all!
格斯
Gus!
你等我
You waited?
我怎能不说再见就走
I couldn't leave without saying goodbye.
你留下 别露头
You stay there. Keep your head down.
解开锁链 快去
Unlock the chains. Go!
拿上这个 快
Take this. Hurry up!
陛下
Sire!
子弹留到必要时再用
Save your shot until you absolutely have to use it.
刚才就很必要
I absolutely had to.
如果我们要死 我宁可死在国王身边
If we are to die, this is how I want it to be - by my King's side,
为自♥由♥而战 不是死在船舱里
fighting to give us our freedom, not in the belly of some ship.
我们不会死的 去树林里
Sh. We're not going to die. We just need to get to the trees.
准备好了吗
All right? Right, get ready?
快快快
Go! Go! Go!
佩平
Pepin!
起来 起来
Get up! come on!
佩平 快啊
Pepin, come on.
佩平 起来
Pepin, get up!
不
No!
不
No!
追
After them!
我还以为你不会停下来了
I thought you'd never stop running.
快 我们必须赶快
Quickly, we must hurry.
找勒梅特
Find LeMaitre!
一个都不许走
No-one gets away!
一个都不许走
No-one gets away.
对您和法兰西 这都是正确的决定
It is the right decision for you and France.
或许您该等等 陛下
Perhaps you should wait, Your Majesty.
-如果国王回来... -国王可能已经死了
- If the King returns... - The King might already be dead.
我不相信
I don't believe that!
达达尼昂会保他安全回来
D'Artagnan will bring him safely home.
就是达达尼昂诱他涉险的
It was D'Artagnan who lured him into trouble in the first place.
再犹豫就来不及了
Hesitate now and it might be too late.
你的兄弟可以助你稳住王位
With your brother's protection you can hold the throne
待你儿子成年
until your son is ready.
继承王位
It is his birthright.
罗什福尔说得对
Rochefort is right.
我必须保护我儿子
I must protect my son.
我会保证信被送至西班牙大使手上
I will ensure it is delivered to the Spanish Ambassador.
在这等着 我去看下有没有人跟着
Wait here. I'll see if anyone's following.
现在你救过我两次了
You've saved my life twice now.
你一定要告知我芳名
You must tell me who you are?
我是个小人物
I am nobody.
我跟您一样被黑帮劫持
Like you, I was snatched by the gang.
被迫参与犯罪
Forced into criminality.
但至少我现在还有机会重头来过
But at least I have a chance now to start afresh.
你的恩情我该如何偿还
How can I repay you for the debt that I owe you?
我不求回报
I wish no repayment.
只希望您不会因为我们相遇时的状况
Only that you don't think any less of me
而看不起我
because of how we met.
永远不会
Never.
我头好晕啊
Oh, I feel faint.
刚才的一切太惊险刺♥激♥了 让我的头好晕
All the fear and excitement, has turned me light-headed.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有人来了 退后 快退后
There's someone coming. Get back, get back.
给我把枪
Give me a pistol.
快给我把枪
Give me a pistol now!
我带枪只为了自卫
I keep this only to protect myself.
看到你我真是太开心了
Am I glad to see you!
国王没事吧
Is the King safe?
谢天谢地 陛下
Thank God, Your Majesty.
让我介绍下我们的恩人
Allow me to introduce our saviour.
这位女士救了我们的命
We owe this lady our lives.
陛下 她是之前绑♥架♥您的
Your Majesty, she was part of the criminal band
犯罪团伙的成员
that kidnapped you in the first place.
她应该被抓起来审问
She should be held for questioning.
无意冒犯 陛下
With respect, Your Majesty,
我们不知道她有没有别的罪行
we don't know what other crimes she's committed.
这位出身贫寒的女士拥有人性最高尚的一面
This humble woman has shown true nobility of character.
对她既往不咎
Her crimes are hereby pardoned.
是您给了我重生的机会 陛下
You have made a new woman of me, Your Majesty.
她真的救了你的命
Did she really save your life?
是的 但出于她自己的考虑
For her own reasons, but, yes.
阿多斯
Athos!
上
Come.
波托斯 达达尼昂 护送国王去巴黎
Porthos, D'Artagnan, ride with the King to Paris.
我们会尽量拖住他们
We'll hold them here as long as we can.
-只靠你们两个 -三个 我留下
- What just the two of you? - Three. I'm staying.
去帮他们 我会对你宽大处理
Help them now and I will grant you clemency for your crimes.
我会的 谢谢您 陛下
I will. Thank you, Sire.
布鲁诺
Bruno!
走吧
Go!
现在还击
And now.
-撤 -快撤
- Back! - Go back!
他们吓破胆了
They've had enough.
站住继续战斗 你们这群懦夫
Stand and fight, you cowards!
等下
Wait a minute.
我来对付他
He's mine.
给我用下
May I?
为了佩平
For Pepin.
我的人干得很好
My man has done his work well.
法兰西现在有了新国王和一位不堪一击的太后
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表