剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
米奇
Mickey?
米奇
Mickey?
救命啊
Help!
我需要急救人员 我需要你们派人过来 拜托了
I need an EMT! I need you to send someone, please!
救命
Help! Help!
我不会离开你的 我就在这里 我不会走的
I'm not gonna leave you. I'm right here. I'm not gonna leave.
男性 三十大几
Male. Mid to late thirties.
检查一下是否有连枷胸 肝脏有严重瘀伤
Check on that flail chest. Severe bruising of the liver.
左臂骨折 -瞳孔放大了
Deformity to the left arm. -Pupils are dilated.
我需要马上给他做CT
I need a CT, stat.
清空这片区域
Clear this area!
一 二…
One, two…
我♥操♥ -注射20毫克吗♥啡♥
Oh fuck! -Push 20 milligrams of morphine.
是的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
CT呢
Where's that CT?
来了
Coming!
好了 开始输液
Get that line going.
米奇 小心点
Mickey, be careful!
我可不希望你摔下来
I don't want you to fall.
他就跟他爸一样
He's just like his father.
无论得到多少 永远觉得不够 总是想要更多
No matter what, it's never enough. He was always looking for more.
看啊 妈妈
Look! Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
嘿 米克
Hey. Hey. Mick.
嘿
Hey. -
你在医院呢
You're in the hospital.
医生说你会没事的
Doctor says you're gonna be okay.
他们打断了你的胳膊 还有四根肋骨 肝脏也受到重伤
They broke your arm, four ribs. Did a number on your liver.
就这样吗
Is that it?
能给我倒杯水吗
Can I have some water?
好的
Yeah.
你想…
You wanna…
给你 -谢谢
There you go. -Thanks.
医生说你非常幸运
The doctor said you got super lucky.
当时真的很吓人
It was really scary.
我知道 但我现在没事了
I know, but I'm here, Mija.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who it was?
八♥九♥不离十吧 是的
Well, I have a pretty good idea. Yeah.
餐厅开着呢 如果你们…
Cafeteria's open if you--
我可以过会再来
Oh, uh, I can give you a minute.
不用 没关系的 我得去给她弄点吃的
No, it's okay. I have to get her something to eat.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, honey.
我也爱你
Love you too.
伊基整晚都在这里
Izzy's been here all night.
是她找到你的
She's the one who found you.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be back in a bit, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你在想什么
Well, I know what you're thinking.
又是停车场
The parking garage, again?
对吧
Right?
幸好现在计费都是苹果支付了
Good thing meters take Apple Pay now. -Hmm.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我当时很担心
I was worried.
你不接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
幸好我给所有林肯车 都装了蓝牙追踪器 你就倒在车边
Luckily, I AirTagged all the Lincolns. You were on the ground by the car.
救护车赶来时 你清醒了一阵
When the ambulance got there, you came to for a second,
但你只说了一句:“不要打给我妈妈”
but all you said was, "Don't call my mother."
你没打吧
You didn't, did you?
很好
Oh, good.
你感觉疼吗
You in pain?
不太疼 用着吗♥啡♥就不疼
Not really. Not with this stuff.
我得让他们帮我把吗♥啡♥去掉
I'm gonna ask them to take me off of it.
我不能再上瘾了
I'm not getting hooked again.
一个人能承受的疼痛是有限的
There's only so much pain a person can handle.
适当的时候 他们会帮你去掉的
They'll wean you off it when it's time.
不行 我不要冒险
Oh, no. I'm not taking chances. I…
我能承受一点疼痛
I can handle a little pain.
伊基 我很抱歉让你那样找到我
Izzy, I'm… I'm sorry you had to be the one to find me like that.
我知道这对你来说有多难
I know how tough that must have been.
没有啦 只是…
It's not that. It's, uh…
你是唯一有我车钥匙的人
You're the only one with keys to my car.
我知道
I know.
自从这件事发生后 我就没睡过
I haven't slept since this happened.
我来猜猜吧 瑞伊筹到工作室的首♥付♥款了
Let me guess. Ray came up with the down payment for the studio?
我不知道她是怎么做到的
I couldn't figure out how she did it.
然后
And then
上周我把林肯车停在我家了
I parked the Lincoln at my house last week.
钥匙就放在厨房♥的台面上了
Keys were on the kitchen counter.
肯定是有人付钱让她去偷那份合同的
Someone had to pay her to steal that contract.
都结束了 我把她赶出去了 还有…
It's over now. I kicked her out, and…
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错 伊基
This wasn't your fault, Izzy.
当然是我的错了
Of course it was.
你警告过我 你看出来了 但我没有
You warned me. You saw it, and I couldn't.
我也不想
Wouldn't.
也许是瑞伊偷走的合同 但是…
Maybe Ray stole the contract, but…
我敢打赌是亨利达尔让她这样做的
…I bet it was Henry Dahl who put her up to it.
达尔
Dahl?
你确定吗
You sure?
他是唯一的受益人
He's the only one who benefits.
瑞伊给你的现金还在吗
You still have the cash Ray gave you?
是啊 但我不会要的
Yeah, but I'm not gonna keep it.
我不是这意思 我可能需要那些钱
That's not what I meant. I may need it.
你懂的 你先拿着
Just, you know, hold onto it.
我需要检查一下他的身体情况
I need to check his vitals.
我晚点再来
I'll come back later.
林肯律师
第二季第六集
不是吧 一刻都不休息吗
No rest for the weary?
我没时间休息 马上就要开庭了
I don't have time for a rest. I've got a trial coming up.
还有很多之前的案件需要处理
There's all these other cases that were piling up before now.
劳娜跟托尼沃尔什谈过了 他会像你说的那样接手一部分案件
Lorna talked to Tony Walsh about taking over some of them like you said.
好吧 他还得再接手一些 -是啊
Well, he's gonna have to take some more. -Yeah.
没关系 他会很开心的 -是的
It's all right. He'll be happy.
自从埃利奥特的案子后 他就一直缠着我要工作
He's been hounding me ever since the Elliott case.
好吧 至少你的长相 又恢复成米奇哈勒了
Well, at least you're starting to look like Mickey Haller again.
不像是《搏击俱乐部》里的废柴了
Less like a reject from Fight Club.
你能把这话告诉我的医生吗 也许她会让我出院呢
Could you tell my doctor that? Maybe she'll let me out of here.
再住下去 我就要疯了
Otherwise, I'm gonna lose my mind.
米克 有很多事 我都愿意为你做
Mick, there's a lot of things I'd do for you,
但那位医生 让我想起了我三年级的老师
but that doctor reminds me of my third grade teacher.
我们以前都叫她“邪恶的利弗小姐”
We used to call her Evil Miss Leavel.
有亚历克斯格兰特的消息吗
Yeah. Where are we with Alex Grant?
还没有 但我在想
Nowhere yet, but I was thinking.
袭击你的人
Whoever jumped you
肯定知道停车场里新装的监控摄像头
must have known about the newly-installed security cameras in the garage.
警♥察♥有什么发现吗
Cops find anything yet?
他们不会去查监控的
They're not going to.
有两名警探来找我问过话了 他们都是兰克福德的朋友
These two detectives came to talk to me. Friends of Lankford.
我觉得他们根本没想破案
I don't think they're even trying to solve this case.
那些人都是专业打手 西斯科
Those guys were professionals, Cisco.
他们没有打鼻子 没有掏裆
They didn't touch my nose. They've left my cojones alone.
也没有想杀我 只是想传达一个信息 肯定是格兰特干的
They weren't trying to kill me. It's a message. Had to be Grant.
如果你在屋顶上大喊 说我们要传唤他
If you're shouting from the rooftops that we're trying to subpoena him,
那他就自然要想办法阻止了
it's not hard for him to put two and two together.
他不想让我们 把他跟邦迪兰特的谋杀案联♥系♥在一起
He doesn't want us connecting him to Bondurant's murder.
这部分是可以理解的
That part makes sense.
奇怪的是 他们袭击我的时候
What's weird is how they ambushed me
正好我在找亨利达尔 从我的林肯车里偷走的合同
while I was looking for a contract that Henry Dahl stole out of my Lincoln.
你觉得达尔 和亚历克斯格兰特之间有联♥系♥吗
You think that Dahl and Alex Grant are connected?
我需要你证明这一点
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表