剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
你是怎么从县监狱出来的
How did you get out of county?
我的朋友亨利帮我做了担♥保♥
Henry put up the bond for me.
我不会做 你系列节目中的角色的 亨利
I'm not gonna be a character in your series, Henry.
这是什么
What is this?
丽莎签署的授权书 用于协商出♥售♥她的真人故事改编权
Power of attorney Lisa signed to negotiate the sale of her life rights.
我不了解你 也不相信你
I don't know you or trust you.
他们有目击证人看到丽莎特拉梅尔 从邦迪兰特的办公室走出来
They got a witness who saw Lisa Trammell walking away from his office.
她叫玛戈谢弗
Margo Schafer.
我想我有发现了 是一封邦迪兰特 发给亚历克斯格兰特的邮件
I found something. An email from Bondurant to an Alex Grant.
特拉佐大楼项目 让米切尔邦迪兰特大亏特亏
Bondurant was bleeding money from The Terrazzo,
而他想让亚历克斯格兰特分担损失
and he wanted Alex Grant to share the burden,
不然就要去揭发他
or he would expose him.
我们找到足够合理的嫌疑人了
We found a straw man.
我一直在想他头顶上的圆形伤口 也许是锤子吗
I've been thinking about that wound on the top of his head. Maybe a hammer?
我不知道那把锤子在哪里
I have no idea where that hammer is.
那甚至都不是我的工具箱
It wasn't even my tool kit.
是我前夫的
It was my ex's.
你的前夫可能会出庭 他会跟我谈谈吗
Your ex-husband may come up in the trial. Will he talk to me?
如果你能找到他的话
If you can find him.
卡兹可能跟警方达成协议了
Maybe Kaz cut a deal.
如果他是内奸 我会知道的
If he's a rat, I would know.
-你在跟谁见面 -是联邦当局的人
-Who are you meeting? -The feds.
泰迪认为你是内鬼
Teddy thinks you're the snitch.
如果烟酒枪♥械♥管理局突袭他 他就会知道是你干的
And if the ATF raid him, then he'll know it was you.
他就会怪我
Then he'll blame me.
我只需要再完成这一件事
I just gotta finish this one thing.
你再对我撒谎 我就不理你了
You lie to me again, and I'm out.
地检办公室愿意为你的委托人 提供认罪协议 明天前必须做出决定
My office is willing to offer your client a plea. You have until tomorrow.
我们有发现了 对你很有利的发现
We found something. Something good.
如果你有发现 那我们就要战斗 对吧
If you found something, we fight, right?
不行 安蒂 我的委托人想要进入庭审
No deal, Andy. My client wants to go to trial.
我今天早上已经撤回协议了 法庭上见吧 哈勒
I pulled that offer this morning. See you in court, Haller.
她刚撤回协议了
She's pulled the offer.
她撤回了
She pulled the offer?
她发现新证据了 足够打败我们的证据
She found something that will blow us out of the water.
取消你们的计划吧 各位
Cancel your plans, everyone.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你喜欢吗
You like?
开什么玩笑
You kidding me?
诀窍是用三种牛奶
The trick is to use three types of milk.
炼乳 淡奶 全脂牛奶
Condensed, evaporated, and whole.
你的嘴唇上有焦糖
You have some caramel on your lip.
我帮你弄掉吧
Let me get that.
哦 米奇
Oh, Mickey.
米奇
Mickey.
米奇
Mickey?
我刚转过身两秒 你就神游天外了
I turn around for two seconds, and you're on another planet.
抱歉 都怪这道焦糖蛋奶太好吃了
Sorry, it's the flan. It's out of this world.
谢谢你帮我品尝
Thanks for trying it.
我以为做失败了
I thought it was off.
我要把它放到今晚的菜单上
I'll put it on the menu tonight.
所以…
So…
有什么急事 需要你亲自来找我
What's so urgent you needed to see me in person?
检察官撤销了认罪协议
The prosecutor pulled the plea deal.
这重要吗 反正我们也不想接受的
Does it matter? We didn't want the deal anyway.
她在最后期限前就撤回了
She pulled it before the deadline was up.
这让我觉得她有新发现
Makes me think she found something new.
比如呢
Like what?
一份证据 另一位证人
Evidence. Another witness.
我还不知道 但我们还有一些没搞清楚的事
I don't know yet, but we still have a few loose ends.
其中最大的未知数 就是你的前夫 杰夫
One of the biggest is your ex-husband, Jeff.
他怎么了
What about him?
如果他为控方作证
If he testifies for the prosecution
让你在陪审团面前难堪 我们就完蛋了
and makes you look bad in front of the jury, it might sink us.
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
你确定吗
Are you positive?
-你最近跟他有联♥系♥吗 -没有 我只是…
-Have you spoken to him recently? -No, I just…
求你别问了 米奇
Please, leave it alone, Mickey.
我了解杰夫 他不想掺和进来的
I know Jeff. He doesn't want any part of this.
好吧 但反过来说 他也能帮我们的
Okay, but on the flip side, he could help us.
你说过离婚后也是朋友的
You said the divorce was friendly.
我们可以问问他 愿不愿意做你的品德证人
We can ask him if he'd be a character witness for you.
-也许他知道锤子在哪里呢 -别再提起杰夫了
-Maybe he knows where the hammer is. -Just stop talking about Jeff!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我压力有些大
I'm under a lot of stress.
-我知道 -我的前夫是我最不想聊起的话题
-I know. -My ex-husband's not my favorite subject.
谢天谢地 我们已经离婚了
Thankfully, that part of my life is over.
抱歉 我不是找借口
I'm so sorry. That's no excuse.
我有时候会在厨房♥里失控
I lose it in the kitchen sometimes. I--
我正在努力改变
I'm working on it.
你应该去跟我的副主厨谈谈
You should talk to my sous-chef.
你让我不要问了 但我没有听 所以我也很抱歉
You asked me to drop it, and I didn't, so… I'm sorry too.
听着…
Look, um…
杰夫的一位老同事有时会过来吃晚餐
…one of Jeff's old coworkers comes in for dinner sometimes.
我想我能在预约软件里 找到他的电♥话♥号♥码
I think I have his number in the reservation app.
他可能还跟杰夫有联♥系♥ 我可以发信息问问他
He might still talk to Jeff. I can text him and ask.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果你觉得会有帮助的话
If you think it will help.
会的
Yes.
很好 谢谢 好了 我得走了
Good. Thank you. All right, I gotta run.
我能把剩下的焦糖蛋奶带走吗
Can I have the rest of the flan to go?
林肯律师
第二季第五集
是的 先生 我知道他需要每天跟他的假释官联♥系♥
Well, yes, sir. I know he needs to contact his PO every day.
是呢 我也不想让他回去
Well, I don't want him going back either.
没错 希尔玛的金星旅馆 我把他放在那里了
Right, the Goldstar Inn in Sylmar. That's where I dropped him off.
没找到地方前 他应该会一直住在那里
He's supposed to be there until he finds a place.
好的 如果卡兹联♥系♥我
Okay, well, if Kaz reaches out,
我会让他马上联♥系♥你的
I'll tell him to contact you right away.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你想知道自己犯的是什么罪吗
Do you wanna know the crimes you committed?
我没有犯罪 因为我提供的所有信息 都是完全准确的
None. Because all the information I gave was 100% accurate.
我只是没有全部说出
I just didn't give all of it.
西斯科
Cisco.
我需要你尽快结束这一切
I need this to be over.
就在明天
Tomorrow.
我保证
I promise.
伊基在外面等着呢 我只有一分钟
Izzy's waiting out front. I only have a minute.
好的 我需要你在这些表格上签字 继续里斯的庭审
Okay, I need you to sign these forms to continue the Reese trial.
好的 还有卡德纳斯的
Okay. And the Cardenas.
还有亨德森的
And the Henderson.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
你在忙不给钱的案子时 其他案子就会越积越多
Your other cases are piling up while you work on the one not paying you.
是哦 那位承包商亚历克斯格兰特 情况如何 我们传唤他了吗
Yet. Hey, where are we on Alex Grant, the contractor? Did we subpoena him?
送传票的人还没找到他
The process server still hasn't found him.
我一直在想 如果这就是 安德莉亚撤回认罪协议的原因呢
I've been thinking. What if this is the reason Andrea pulled the offer?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们认为她提供认罪协议是因为 她发现邦迪兰特发给格兰特的邮件了
We think she offered a deal because she found Bondurant's email to Grant.
但如果我们不能 让格兰特出庭作证 那邮件就没用了
But if we can't get Grant on the stand to ask him about it, the email's useless.
如果她知道他失踪了呢 我们就被动了
What if she knows he's MIA, and we're shit out of luck?
也许吧 但我觉得她有更大的目标
I think she's on to something bigger.
她手里有一张王牌 我们得让她打出来
She has an ace up her sleeve, and we have to get her to play it.
怎么做
How?
我们得让梅迪纳法官 质疑案件的真实情况
We have to get Judge Medina to question the merits of the case.
如果安德莉亚在预审听证会上败诉 这起案件就会被撤销
If Andrea loses the preliminary hearing, the case gets dismissed.
是哦 但预审对控方来说 不就是例行公事吗
Yeah, but isn't the prelim just a rubber stamp for the prosecution?
通常是的 他们只需要建立合理的根据
Usually. All they have to do is establish probable cause.
我没说我们一定要赢
I didn't say we had to win.
我是说我们得 让安德莉亚觉得我们能赢
I said we had to make Andrea think we could win.
如果她认为法官有可能驳回此案
If she thinks there's a chance the judge might dismiss the case,
她就会拿出她掌握的所有证据
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表