剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Hey. Your PO's looking for you.
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
你先躲起来 就是今晚了
Well, you lay low. It's going down tonight.
在一切结束前 你哪里也别去
Do not go anywhere until this shit is over.
听到了吗 哪里也别去
You hear me? You just stay put.
朗警探 你和你的搭档奥布莱恩警探
Detective Long, you and Detective O'Brien
是邦迪兰特谋杀案的 主要调查人员 对吗
were the primary investigators on the Bondurant murder, were you not?
是的
That's right.
丽莎特拉梅尔的名字 是什么时候出现在你们的调查中的
And when did Lisa Trammell's name come up in your investigation?
很快
Very quickly.
我们推断 凶手很可能和邦迪兰特先生有过节
We concluded the killer likely had a history with Mr. Bondurant.
凶手似乎是埋伏好的 等待合适的地点和时间
It appeared that they hid and waited to attack
发动袭击
at an opportune place and time.
这不是一起随机杀人
This was not a random crime.
我知道了
I see.
我们还从邦迪兰特先生办公室 保安主管那里得知
We learned from the head of security at Mr. Bondurant's office
一名员工看到特拉梅尔小姐
that an employee saw Miss Trammell walking away
在死亡时间后离开了办公楼
from the building after the time of death.
那名员工就是前台玛戈谢弗吗
That employee would be Margo Schafer, a receptionist?
-是的 -你跟谢弗小姐谈过吗
- Yes. - Did you speak with Miss Schafer?
是的 她向我重复了 对保安主管说过的话
Yes. She reiterated what she said to the security guard.
她还告诉了我们 特拉梅尔小姐
She also told us about Miss Trammell's dispute
跟邦迪兰特先生的争执
with Mr. Bondurant,
她知道受害人有针对她的限制令
and that she knew the victim had a restraining order against her.
就在那时 我们将被告列为了潜在嫌疑人
And that's when the defendant became a person of interest.
这时你们审问特拉梅尔小姐了吗
At this point, did you question Miss Trammell?
是的 先是在她家 然后是在警局
Yes, we did. First at her home, then at the station.
她是自愿前往警局的
She came willingly.
警探 你们是什么时候 决定逮捕丽莎特拉梅尔的
Detective, when did you decide to place Lisa Trammell under arrest?
在审讯过程中 被告对于在邦迪兰特先生被杀那早
During questioning, the defendant made contradictory statements
是否见过他 做出了矛盾的陈述
about whether or not she'd seen Mr. Bondurant the morning he was murdered.
她还发表了一些言论 支持了她的谋杀动机
She also made statements that seemed to bolster her motive for murder.
当时我们拘留了她
At that point, we detained her
并申请搜查令 搜查了她的住所
and procured a warrant to search her premises.
谢谢 警探 没有其他问题了
Thank you, Detective. Nothing further.
哈勒先生 你有问题吗
Mr. Haller, any questions?
是的 谢谢 法官大人 早上好 朗警探
Yes, thank you, Your Honor. Good morning, Detective Long.
你证实了另一名潜在证人
You testified about statements made by another potential witness,
玛戈谢弗的证词 她是受害人的雇员
Margo Schafer, an employee of the victim.
没错
That's correct.
所以我猜审问谢弗小姐时 你也在场
So, I assume you were present during Miss Schafer's interview.
没有 其实是我的搭档 奥布莱恩警探审问的
Well, no. Actually, my partner, Detective O'Brien, conducted it.
我当时在寻找目击证人
I was canvassing for witnesses.
我知道了 所以你不是亲耳听到 玛戈谢弗做出这些陈述的
I see. So you didn't personally observe Margo Schafer making these statements.
我回来之后看了录像
I observed the video recording when I returned.
你看录像了
You observed a video recording.
法官大人 根据刑法规定
Your Honor, under the penal code,
治安官只能在预审听证会上
a peace officer can testify at a preliminary hearing
就一级传闻证据进行作证
to one level of hearsay only.
这是二级
This is two.
指认我的委托人在案发现场的证人
The witness who placed my client at the crime scene
是向奥布莱恩警探提供口供的 而不是朗警探
gave her statement to Detective O'Brien, not Detective Long.
因此奥布莱恩警探需要在这里作证
Therefore, Detective O'Brien needs to be here to testify.
哈勒先生说得有道理 弗里曼女士 可以请奥布莱恩警探来作证吗
Mr. Haller has a point, Miss Freemann. Can you produce Detective O'Brien?
很可惜 法官大人 他在休病假
Unfortunately, Judge, he is on medical leave
庭审之前 都无法来作证
and unable to appear until trial.
在这种情况下 辩方认为应当撤销整条证词
In that case, the defense moves to strike this entire line of testimony.
这是传闻证据 不应被此次听证会采纳…
It's hearsay and can't be considered in this hearing--
我明天可以让谢弗小姐上证人席
I can have Miss Schafer on the stand tomorrow.
她可以证明自己的亲眼所见
She can testify to what she saw personally.
你觉得可以吗 哈勒先生
That work for you, Mr. Haller?
没问题 法官大人
That would be fine, Your Honor.
既然如此 我同意撤销证词的动议
In that case, I am granting the motion to strike.
我们明天早上继续听证会
We will continue this hearing tomorrow morning
直接听取谢弗小姐的证词
in order to hear from Miss Schafer directly.
证人可以离席了
The witness is excused.
律师
Counsel.
我不明白 你想让那名前台来作证吗
I don't understand. You want the receptionist to testify?
那对我们有什么帮助
How does that help us?
我要搞清楚弗里曼掌握什么证据 这样才能知道
I need to find out what Freemann's got. This is how we find out.
-你真是混♥蛋♥ -别在这里吵 亨利 我们到外面谈吧
-You son of a bitch. -Not here, Henry. Let's talk outside.
非要通过我的律师吗 你不能直接联♥系♥我吗
I had to hear about this from my lawyer? You couldn't call me?
有人想告诉我是怎么回事吗
Does someone wanna tell me what's going on?
他申请了禁制令 阻止我们播客的发布
He filed an injunction to stop the release of our podcast.
“我们的播客” 你有听到自己在说什么吗
"Our podcast"? Do you even hear yourself?
好吧 你想在这里谈吗 你为什么不告诉丽莎真♥相♥呢
Fine. You wanna do this here? Why don't you tell Lisa the truth?
说说你在如何利用她
That you're taking advantage of her.
我在努力帮助朋友赚钱 说出自己的故事
I'm trying to help a friend make money and get her story out there.
与其这样 不如把我们的案子交给检察官
You might as well hand our case to the prosecutor.
里面没有任何犯罪证据
There was nothing incriminating in there.
你没有做出这种评判的专业能力
You don't have the expertise to make that judgment.
好吧
Fine.
听着 也许我有点操之过急了
Look, maybe I jumped the gun a little.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
你为什么不先审查一下 我们准备发布的内容呢
Why don't you vet whatever it is we plan on putting out beforehand?
你可以确保我们不会产生任何危害
You can make sure we don't compromise anything.
不 这不是谈判 亨利 禁制令是不会撤销的
No. This is not a negotiation, Henry. The injunction stays.
庭审之后 可以随你便 在那之前不要来碍我的事
After the trial, you can do what you want. Until then, stay out of my way.
抱歉
Sorry.
我说过我要去跟他谈的
Hey, I told you I was going to talk to him.
丽莎 我是你的律师
Lisa, I'm your lawyer.
我的工作是尽我所能代表你的利益
My job is to represent your interests to the best of my ability.
我很感激
And I appreciate that.
但我觉得你没意识到 你的工作对你的影响有多大
But you don't see how much your job has messed with your head.
-你不相信任何人 -不 我只是不相信他
-You don't trust anyone. -No. I don't trust him.
你相信我吗 因为你说过 要让我来处理这件事
Do you trust me? Because you said you were gonna let me deal with this.
现在我要去弥补了
Now I gotta go fix it.
我是米奇哈勒
Mickey Haller.
-听说你在找我 -您是哪位
- Heard you were looking for me. - Who's this?
-您是杰夫特拉梅尔吗 -你想要什么
- Is this Jeff Trammell? - What do you want?
杰夫 感谢来电
Jeff, uh, thanks for calling.
您可能知道丽莎涉及一起谋杀案 我是她的代理律师
You probably know I'm representing Lisa in a murder case.
这跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
您可以帮助她 来做品德证人
Well, you could help her by testifying as a character witness.
我和丽莎的婚姻谈不上优质
Me and Lisa didn't exactly have the best marriage.
我不想再被卷进她的闹剧里了 如果你懂我的意思
I'd rather not get dragged back into her drama, if you catch my drift.
闹剧 你们经常吵架吗
Wh-- Drama? I mean, you two fight a lot?
我知道她可能有点脾气
I know she could have a bit of a temper.
我们像其他夫妻一样吵过架 但也仅此而已
We had arguments like every couple, but that's all they were.
我听到大海的声音了 杰夫 您还在恩塞纳达吗
I'm-- I'm hearing the ocean, Jeff. Are you still in Ensenada?
-在巴哈冲浪开心吗 -天啊 我得挂了
- Good surf in Baja? - Man, I gotta go.
给我一点时间 杰夫 拜托…
Just give me a second, Jeff. Please. I--
还记得你留下的工具箱吗 工匠牌的 里面有150件工具
You remember the tool set you left behind? The 150-piece Craftsman.
是啊
Yeah.
里面的锤子不见了 这对丽莎来说很不利
The hammer's missing from it, and it looks very bad for Lisa.
也许您知道它在哪里 是否记得曾经弄丢过那把锤子
Maybe you know where it is. You remember losing it?
听着 我不会作证的 好吗
Look, I'm not testifying, okay?
-我告诉过你 别把我卷进来 -杰夫 等等
I told you, leave me out of this mess. Jeff. Jeff, wait--
警♥察♥ 不许动 把手放在可以看见的地方
Police, don't move! Put your hands where I can see them!
-趴下 -不许动
-Down! -Don't move!
靠在墙上
Against the wall!
所有人都趴在地上
Everybody down on the floor!
有人逃跑
Runner!
这边
Over here.
打开
Open 'em up.
打开那个
Open that one.
我爱你
I love you.
这是什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
这是我们的年度玩具募捐活动 看不出来吗
It's our annual toy drive. What does it look like?
枪在哪里
Where are the guns?
好吧
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表