剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
No dance bag today?
我想休息一段时间
I took a break.
一直在办公室加班 根本没时间跳舞
Been working extra hours at the office. I didn't have the time.
其实我一直在考虑
I've actually been thinking, though,
不再只是四处授课了
about not just teaching a class here and there anymore.
我一直在考虑找一个属于自己的地方
I've been thinking about maybe finding my own space.
开一间自己的工作室
Opening my own studio.
哦
Oh.
我总不能一直给你开车吧
I can't drive you around forever, right?
当然不能了
Uh, no, of course. I--
我想我只是习惯有你在身边了
I guess I just got used to having you around. That's all.
但如果你有自己的理想 我很为你高兴
But if that's what you want, I'm happy for you.
不过我还是得问问 你想自己一个人开舞蹈工作室吗
I gotta ask though. This dance studio, is this something you wanna do alone?
其实我和瑞伊正在考虑一起做这件事
Actually, it's something Ray and I are thinking of going in on together.
哦
Oh.
我们在雷麦特公园找到一处绝佳场地 人流量大 空间充足
We found the perfect spot in Leimert Park. Lots of foot traffic. Plenty of space.
我们还没想好怎么去做 但我们正在努力
We haven't figured out how to swing it, but we're working on it.
我那天还给劳娜看照片了
I showed some pictures to Lorna the other day.
她也觉得很好
She thought it was dope.
听着 伊基 你知道我的担心
Well, look, Izzy, you know my concerns.
但归根结底 最后还是要看你的决定
At the end of the day, you gotta make the call.
只是…
It's just…
我和瑞伊的感情前所未有的好
Ray and I are in the best place we've been in.
一起经历了那么多闹剧后 我们依然在一起
After all that drama together, we're still standing.
这一点很重要 对吗
That's gotta count for something, right?
拜托告诉我 你有所发现
Tell me you've got something.
你之前说赫克特莫亚是毒贩吗
You said this guy Hector Moya is a drug dealer?
有可能
Possibly.
好吧 我想说他远不止如此
Well, I'd say he's something bigger than that.
赫克特莫亚也叫赫克特莫雷诺
Hector Moya is also known as Hector Moreno.
据我在缉毒局的朋友说
According to my guy at the DEA,
你口中的赫克特莫亚 是蒂华纳贩毒集团的重要人物
you're talking about a major player in the Tijuana cartel.
涉嫌在蒂华纳杀害三名贩毒集团成员
Suspected of killing three rival cartel members in TJ,
但他没有被起诉
but the charges didn't stick.
因为贩毒集团买♥♥通了法官
Because the cartel bought off the judges.
不管怎样 像他这样的人物来加州了吗
Either way, a guy like that's here?
肯定不是因为他买♥♥到迪士尼的门票了
It's not because he's got tickets to Disneyland.
可能意味着贩毒集团 想在加州扩大他们的地盘
Probably means that the cartel are looking to expand their foothold in Cali.
你确认地址了吗
You confirmed the address?
是的 就在穆赫兰大道附近
Yeah. It's just off of Mulholland.
在穆赫兰大道的哪一侧
Which side of Mulholland?
山谷那侧 怎么了
The valley side. Why?
好吧 干得好 西斯科
All right. Great work, Cisco.
计划有变 我们现在去105号♥公路吧
Change of plans. Get on the 105 up here, will you?
-我们不回办公室了吗 -不了 我们先去凡奈斯吧
-We're not going back to the office? -No. We're gonna stop in Van Nuys first.
-所以你找我有什么事 谢谢 -客气
So, what's this about? Thanks.
你被重案组抢走的那起案子 后来怎么样了
That case you lost to Major Crimes. What happened with it?
没什么 我不要当副手 他们也不让步 所以…
Nothing. I am not taking second chair, and they're not budging, so…
如果我有办法帮你抢回来呢
What if I had a way for you to get it back?
无论你给我什么 都是有条件的
Whatever you have for me, it always comes with strings attached.
先听我说 好吗
Just-- Just hear me out, okay?
我有一位委托人 在你的管辖区内被捕了
I have a client who was busted in your jurisdiction.
在穆赫兰大道的山谷一侧
On the valley side of Mulholland.
持有毒品及教唆他人吸毒
Drug possession and solicitation.
-不算太严重 -继续说
-Nothing too major. -Go on.
负责本案的地方检察官 名叫本恩古兹曼 你认识他吗
The DA on the case is a guy named Ben Guzman. You know him?
是啊 我认识他
Yeah, I know him.
他是最难搞的人
He's the hardest of hard-asses,
毫无疑问 这意味着他随时都可能搬去市中心
which no doubt means he'll be moving downtown any day now.
但你依旧是他的上司 对吧
You're still his superior, right?
如果有更大的危险 你甚至可以叫停一起案子
You can even get a case shut down if there was something bigger at stake.
比如呢
Such as?
我的委托人掌握 蒂华纳贩毒集团一名重要人物的情报
My client has intel on a known associate of the Tijuana cartel.
她不肯作证 我也不会让她陷入那种危险
She won't testify, and I won't put her into that kind of danger,
但我可以给你一个地址 可以找到那个人
but I can give you an address where you can find the guy
那里有一堆可♥卡♥因♥ 天知道还有什么
with a bunch of cocaine, and God knows what else.
重案组愿意为这种贩毒集团老大 倾尽全力的 玛姬 你知道的
Major Crimes would give their right arm for a cartel boss, Maggie. You know that.
你可以用这次机会 抢回你的案子
You can use this to get your case back.
只怕我一告诉他们 他们就把这起案子也抢走了
Unless they take it from me as soon as I tell them about it.
你告诉鲍勃卡多内 如果他不合作
You tell Bob Cardone if he doesn't play ball,
我就去找联邦警♥察♥
I'll go to the feds with this.
他们会一拥而上 我的委托人一天都不会被拘留
They'll swoop in, and my client won't see a day in custody.
我需要快点行动
I need to act fast with this.
你的委托人是谁
Who's your client?
格洛丽亚戴斯
It's Glory Days.
给兰福德作证的那个人 你要我帮她吗
The one who testified about Langford? You want me to help her?
不是 我要你帮我
No, I need you to help me.
真的 考虑到过去的事 我知道这要求有点过分 但是…
I do. I know it's a big ask given the history, but…
听着 这不仅仅是一起案子 重点是我 玛姬
Look, this is not just about a case. It's about me, Maggie.
我不能细说 但请相信我
I can't get into details, but just trust me, please.
这很重要 非常重要
It's important. As important as it gets.
好吧 我去联♥系♥一下 但我也无法保证成功
All right. I'll make some calls. Can't promise anything.
明白 不用保证 我对你有信心
No, you don't have to. I have faith in you.
拜拜 米奇
Bye, Mickey.
我欠你一个人情 玛姬
I owe you, Mags.
先别急着说
Not yet, you don't.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
刨冰
Raspados?
-你那份当然是无酒精鸡尾酒 -好呢
-Yours is a mocktail, of course. -Okay.
我这份就不是了
Mine, not so much.
好呢
All right.
希望你不介意我们把你当小白鼠
I hope you don't mind us using you as a guinea pig.
我们的饮品总监正在尝试一些新想法
Our beverage director is trying out some new ideas.
好的
Okay.
我上次吃刨冰 还是小时候在墨西哥
I haven't had a raspado since I was a kid in Mexico.
我以为你是在洛杉矶长大的
I thought you were an LA kid?
不是 我父母离婚了
No, uh, my parents divorced,
所以我会在这里跟我爸爸一起过暑假 直到这里成了我的家
so I spent the summers here with my dad until it became home again.
你真是很喜欢香菜啊 是吧
You do love cilantro, don't you?
-味道不错吧 -是啊
-It's good, right? -Yeah.
跟水果相得益彰
Nice counterpoint to the fruit.
怎么样 觉得如何
What do you think?
很完美
Yeah, perfect.
你会说西班牙语
You speak Spanish?
一点点
Uh, just a little.
我父母出生在波多黎各
My parents were from Puerto Rico.
但他们希望我们只说英语
But they wanted us to only speak English.
但我在洛杉矶开餐厅 所以我得知道怎么骂人 对吧
But I own a restaurant in LA, so I have to know how to swear, right?
还有烹饪美味的食物
And cook amazing food.
那是因为在这个社区长大
That's from growing up in this neighborhood.
这里有萨尔瓦多人 墨西哥人 危地马拉人 甚至还有一些古巴人
We had Salvadorans, Mexicans, Guatemalans, even some Cubans.
当我爸工作到很晚时 都是老奶奶们帮忙照顾我
All the abuelas helped raise me when my dad worked late.
他是做什么的
What did he do?
他是橱柜制♥造♥商
He was a cabinetmaker.
为山上住的富人改造过很多厨房♥
Lots of kitchen remodels for rich people in the Hills.
我九岁的时候 我父母就分开了
My parents split when I was nine.
妈妈搬到橙县了 组建了新家庭
Mom moved down to Orange County. Had a whole new family.
是啊 她的事情很复杂
Yeah, things with her are complicated.
我能感同身受
Ah. I can relate.
听着 虽然我很想整晚跟你坐在这里
Now, listen, as much as I would love to sit here with you all night,
但我还要去准备晚餐
I have a dinner service to get to.
我很惭愧地承认 我又要利用你的头脑了
And I'm ashamed to admit I'm using you for your brain again.
这就是我唯一的长处了吗
That's-- That's all I'm good for?
如果你愿意 我晚点可以告诉你 你还有什么长处
I can show you what else you're good for later if you want.
但是…
But, um…
现在我很困惑
right now, I'm just confused.
我一直在看这份限制令
I've been reading this restraining order.
上面说我离米切尔邦迪兰特 或他的公♥司♥ 距离不能超过90米
It says I can't go within 300 feet of Mitchell Bondurant or his business.
但他的工地就在我的餐厅和我家旁边
But his construction site's right next to my restaurant and my home.
怎么说 每次他出现 我都要回避吗
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表