剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
亨利说他可以把旧素材 改编成真实犯罪故事
Henry says he can reedit the old material as a true-crime story.
你知道那些 被改编成电视纪录片的播客吗
You know all those podcasts they turn into docuseries in a TV show?
这样我就能拿到足够的钱付给你了
I'll be able to get enough money to pay you
甚至还能剩下一些钱给我的餐厅
and maybe even have some cash left over for my restaurant.
亨利已经联♥系♥了很多买♥♥家
Henry has buyers lined up already.
是吗
Is that right?
是的
That is right.
丽莎 我很高兴你出来了
Well, Lisa, I'm-- I'm glad you're out.
你应该回家 好好休息 我们还有很长的路要走
You should go home. Get some rest. We have a long road ahead of us.
伊基 你能叫辆车送丽莎回家吗
Izzy, you mind ordering a car service to take Lisa home, please?
-好的 -不用了 没事的 亨利可以送我
-Yup. -No. That's okay. Henry gave me a lift.
我得跟亨利谈谈 谈些合同上的事 如果你不介意的话
I actually have to talk to Henry. Some contract stuff, if you don't mind?
好的 当然
Uh, yeah, sure.
亨利 再次感谢你
Henry, thanks again.
应该的
Of course.
加油
Stay strong.
你看过《素食败类》吗
Seen that show
里面的素食主义者被男友骗了 还失去了餐厅
about the vegan who's swindled by her boyfriend and loses her restaurant?
没有
No.
我以为你看过呢 因为是关于餐厅的…
I thought because it's about a restaurant, that…
我得去写我的动议了
I'm gonna work on that motion.
你不会想在这里把我♥干♥掉吧
You're not gonna stuff me in there, are you?
这就是他们叫你林肯律师的原因
This is why they call you the Lincoln Lawyer.
你会是系列节目中一个很棒的角色
You'll make a great character in the series.
我不会做 你系列节目中的角色的 亨利
I'm not gonna be a character in your series, Henry.
这是什么
What is this?
这是丽莎签署的授权书 用于协商出♥售♥她的真人故事改编权
That's the power of attorney Lisa signed to negotiate the sale of her life rights
以及对出♥售♥所得的留置权
and a lien on any income derived from that sale.
这些都是昨天签署的
It's all dated yesterday.
将取代你和她达成的狗屁协议
Supersedes whatever bullshit agreement you have with her.
你到底有什么意图
What's your angle, huh?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你刚为一个 几乎不认识的人花了二十万
You just shelled out 200 grand for someone you hardly know.
天底下哪有这种好事
That's too good to be true.
你的钱是从哪里来的 亨利
Where did you get the money, Henry?
你一定不知道播客有多赚钱吧
You have no idea how lucrative podcasts can be, do you?
我一眼就能看出谁是骗子
I know a con man when I see one.
骗子
A con man?
我会把复印件给你的
I'll get you copies of these.
但你要明白
But understand this.
丽莎的所有故事 销♥售♥权在我手上 而不是你
I control the sale of Lisa's story, not you.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
我有一个问题 你有什么意图呢
I got a question. What's your angle?
依次为 代理我的委托人 获得我的法律服务报酬
Representing my client and getting paid for my legal services. In that order.
好吧 听着 我们没必要成为敌人的 米奇
Look. We don't have to be enemies here, Mickey.
对吧 我们目标一致 我们可以合作
Right? We both want the same thing. We can work together.
不存在“我们”的 亨利 我不了解你 也不相信你
There's no "we," Henry. I don't know you, and I don't trust you.
我希望你离这起案子远点
I want you far away from this case.
不要给丽莎拍照或录音 这对她的辩护很不利
And don't film or record Lisa. It's very bad for her defense.
等等 这样做的目的 是为了实时了解丽莎的故事
Hold on. The whole point of this is to get Lisa's story in real-time.
是哦 不关我的事 祝你今天愉快
Yeah, not my concern. You have a good day.
脚后跟压住
Heels down.
就是这样
There it is.
-嘿 米克 你不是跟海莉在一起吗 -是的
-Hey, Mick, aren't you with Hayley? -Yeah, I am.
你能看一眼 邦迪兰特的犯罪现场照片吗
Can you take a look at the Bondurant crime scene photos?
好的
Uh-huh.
海莉怎么样了
How's she doing?
目前还不错
Ah, so far, so good.
-也许她会坚持下去 -表示怀疑
-Maybe she'll stick with this. -Doubt it.
在她的年纪 我的兴趣从收集丽莎弗兰克的贴纸
At her age, I went from collecting Lisa Frank stickers
到担任护旗队队长 再到马克兰伯勒的车后座 仅用两年
to captain of the color guard to the back of Mark Rambler's car in two years.
是哦 我祈祷她不会这样
Yeah, well, I'll light a candle to some saint.
找到照片了吗
You find the photos?
是的 你想知道什么
Yeah. What do you need?
你能估算一下 米切尔邦迪兰特有多高吗
Can you estimate how tall Mitchell Bondurant was?
不能 但我想我能在网上找到
No, but I bet I could find it online.
找到了 照片上 他跟几位市议会的人站在一起
Yeah, here he is with half the city council.
他比其他人都高 也许有一米九吧
He's taller than all of them. Maybe 6'3''?
一米九 好的 谢谢
6'3". All right, thank you.
你做什么…
What did you--
有时候他真的很没礼貌
Sometimes he's just rude.
你看起来很棒 女儿
You look great out there, mija.
谢谢
Thank you.
你坚持上课的话 也许我们可以考虑买♥♥一匹马
You keep taking lessons, maybe we can talk about a horse.
很贵的 爸爸
It's expensive, Dad.
这方面交给我来操心吧
Let me worry about that.
如果不能帮家人实现愿望 那么整天工作还有什么意义呢
What's the point of working all the time if I can't do what I want for my family?
是啊
Yeah.
你是说你的新案子吗
Is that your new case you were talking about?
是啊
Yeah.
这次肯定是大案子 你的眉头都皱成一团了
Must be big. Your forehead gets all scrunched up.
是啊
Yeah.
毕竟是谋杀案 都是大案子
Well, it's a murder case. They're always big.
而且我要面对的 是一个会耍手段的检察官
Plus, I'm going up against this prosecutor who doesn't play fair.
谁啊 安蒂
Who, Andy?
是啊 她是有点难缠
Yeah. She's kind of intense.
-“安蒂” -是啊
-"Andy"? -Yeah.
她和妈妈会一起做瑜伽 做完之后 有时候会来家里
She and Mom go to yoga together. Sometimes she comes over after.
她那天晚上还说这件事呢
She was talking about it the other night.
听起来很疯狂
It sounds crazy.
-真的吗 -是啊
-Really? -Yeah.
好吧 我去拿我的东西 一会儿见
All right. I'm gonna go get my stuff, but I'll see you.
好的 我在这里等你
Yeah. I'll wait here.
好的
Okay.
米奇 如果你总给我打电♥话♥ 我就没法把动议写完了
Mickey, if you keep calling me, I'm never gonna finish this motion.
我打电♥话♥就是说这件事 我们需要更多动议
That's why I'm calling. We're gonna need more motions.
还要吗
More?
起草一份动议 要求归还丽莎特拉梅尔的手♥机♥
Write up a motion to get Lisa Trammell's cell phone returned
再写一份动议 要求归还从她家没收的私人物品
and one to get her personal items seized from her house.
等结案后 这些都会归还呀
They'll be returned as soon as we're finished.
我们需要快点拿到 你就照做吧
We need it faster than that. Just do it.
再写一份动议 要求撤销警方对她的问讯
Write another one to suppress her police interview
再写一份动议 要求撤销从她家缴获的证据
and one to suppress evidence seized from her place.
好吗
Okay?
米奇 心智正常的法官 都不会放弃谋杀案审判中的证据的
Mickey, no judge in their right mind will throw the evidence in a murder trial.
只要想连任 那就不会的
Not if they wanna get reelected.
听着 我知道工作量很大 但是相信我 这很重要
Listen, I know it's a ton of work, but trust me, it's important.
没有 我在做呢 我很兴奋 这很奇怪吗
No, no. I'm on it. I'm excited. Is that weird?
我真的很高兴能写冗长的法律文件
I'm genuinely excited to write long-winded legal documents.
好了 别再打给我了 再见
Okay, don't call me anymore. Bye.
(哈勒律师事务所)
…故意…
…and willful…
(丽莎特拉梅尔 被告)
(即此函达 迈克尔哈勒先生)
我起来了
I'm up, I'm up!
天啊 不喝咖啡了 等等 没关系
Oh God. No more coffee. Wait. Never mind.
出庭西装
Court suit.
你真爱我
You do love me.
是吧
You do, right?
什么
What?
爱我
Love me.
宝贝
Babe.
拜托
Come on.
你不用问的
You never have to ask.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你的行为很奇怪
You're acting weird.
我不是行为奇怪的人
I'm not the one who's been acting weird.
你一直有事瞒着我
You've been keeping secrets from me.
你和马路圣徒们在一起做什么
What have you been doing hanging out with the Road Saints?
听着 我不想过早下结论 我也想做一个很酷的女孩
Look, I don't wanna jump to conclusions, and I wanna be that really cool chick
在恋爱关系之外 给你足够空间
who gives you space outside of the relationship
让你有朋友 但是…
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表