剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
That's right.
你们谈价了吗
Did you negotiate a price?
-六百 我先付了钱 -你对警♥察♥说是中彩票得来的
600. I paid up front. You told police you won the lottery.
只是当天并没有开奖
Only there was no drawing on the lottery that day.
记录里都写着呢
It's all in the record.
梅内德斯先生承认 他从贩毒的兄弟那里拿到的钱
Mr. Menendez admitted he got the money from his brother, who was a drug dealer.
好吧
Fine.
你进到她的房♥间后 发生了什么事
What happened when you got to her place?
我们…
We…
我们上♥床♥了
we had sex.
她有避孕套 我用了一个
She had condoms. I used one.
事后我把它冲走了
After, I flushed it.
我用了一条挂在浴室的毛巾
I used a towel that was hanging in the bathroom.
所以你的DNA会留在毛巾上
That's how your DNA got on the towel.
我想是的
I guess so.
然后我就离开了
And then… And then I left.
我走的时候 她还好好的
She was fine when I left.
-拜托 警探 你… -所以 你没有杀玛莎伦特里亚
-Come on, Detective. You-- -So, you didn't kill Martha Renteria?
-没有 -你没有捅她50多刀吗
-No. -You didn't stab her over 50 times?
没有 我从来没杀过人
No! I never killed anyone.
法医说凶器是一把不超过13厘米的刀
The ME says the murder weapon was a knife with no more than a five-inch blade,
大概1.3厘米宽
maybe half an inch wide.
可能是一把折刀
Probably a folding knife.
你有这样的刀吗
Do you own a knife like that?
没有
No.
你有过吗
Have you ever owned one?
没有
No.
两天前 我跟你当时的室友 路易斯卡斯蒂略聊过了
Two days ago, I spoke with your roommate at the time, Luis Castillo.
你记得他
You remember him.
你能描述一下那把刀吗
Can you describe the knife?
那是一把猎刀 你知道的 像折刀一样
It was a hunting knife. You know, like the folding kind.
黑金属
Black metal.
多长
How long?
大概…
Maybe…
这把刀是热苏斯梅内德斯的
Did this belong to Jesús Menendez?
对 他说是为了防身
Yeah. He said it was in case anybody "ever got out of line."
这是搞什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
你的室友说 你在杀了人后 把刀扔进了洛杉矶河
Your roommate says you threw that knife into the LA River after the murder.
他亲眼看见了
He saw you do it.
你要逮捕我的委托人吗
Are you arresting my client?
我…好吧 也许我确实有…
I-- Okay, maybe I own the--
不要说话
Not a word.
你要逮捕我的委托人吗
Are you arresting my client?
目前还不会
Not right at this moment. No.
那问话就结束了 我们走
Then this interview is over. Let's go.
现在
Now!
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about this?
我知道这让我看起来有罪 我以为警♥察♥不知道就没事了
I knew how guilty it made me look. I figured if the cops didn't know, it didn't matter.
这很重要 热苏斯
It always matters, Jesús.
我需要你相信我
Well, I needed you to believe me.
你知道吗
You know what?
(提醒 去接海莉)
然后像以前一样离开
Just walk away. Just like before.
我不会抛下你的 热苏斯 我说过我不会再这样了
I'm not walking away from you, Jesús. I told you I wouldn't do that again.
好吗
All right?
我得搞清楚这件事 因为他们会动用一切手段
I need to figure this thing out 'cause they'll come after you with everything
来搞你
they've got.
现在直接回家 不要跟任何人说话 我会打给你
Now just go home and talk to no one. I'll call you.
听着 真是太扯了 地检总来抢你最好赢的案子
Look, it is bullshit that downtown keeps taking your best cases,
但我不知道要跟你说什么
but I don't know what to tell you.
鲍勃引狼入室 他们现在都虎视眈眈
Bob brought in a bunch of sharks, and they're all looking to cut teeth.
我还记得你凭借不败的纪录
I remember when that was you with your undefeated record.
被调去了重案组
Got you moved to Major Crimes.
并非不败 也输了几次
Not quite undefeated. Lost a few.
但从未输给你的前任
Never lost to your ex though.
我每次都能打败那个笨蛋
I beat that fool every time.
我就知道我一眼看中你是有原因的
I knew there was a reason I liked you right off the bat.
想没想过进私人律所
You ever think about going private?
谁没有呢
Who hasn't?
我只是做不到 我从不在背后搞事
Just can't see actually doing it. I'm not built for the dark side.
那别的部门呢
What about another office?
我在旧金山有个朋友 他们亟需优秀的人才
I've got a friend up in San Fran. They are desperate for good people.
海莉上了新学校 交到了朋友 我不能再让她和米奇换地方了
Hayley's at a new school, making friends. I couldn't do that to her. Or Mickey.
你得做点什么
You gotta do something.
对
Yeah.
这里真不错
This is really good.
我跟你说什么来着
What did I tell you?
妈妈错过了美食
Mom's missing out.
她回家了 用罐头做了汤
She came home, and she made herself soup from a can.
我很抱歉 女儿 你妈妈和我…
I'm sorry about that, hija. Your mom and I are…
你还好吗
You okay?
还行
Yeah.
你要聊的与妈妈无关 对吧
It's not the stuff with Mom, is it?
是的 我手上有个案子
No, no. It's just a case.
我犯了作为辩护律师最低级的错误
I made the dumbest mistake a defense attorney can make.
我相信了一个警♥察♥
I trusted a cop.
-这可太傻了 -对
-Dude. -Yeah.
记得我跟你说过的吗 我必须纠正的一件事
Remember that one I told you about? The thing I had to make right?
那件从一开始就破坏了 你跟妈妈关系的事
The one that started all the trouble with Mom in the first place?
你还记不记得 我四年级时
Do you remember when I was in, like, fourth grade,
非常害怕上学
and I got super freaked out about school?
我记得一个九岁的孩子 担心自己能否考上耶鲁
I remember a nine-year-old worrying if she was gonna get into Yale.
你说:“关心眼前的事就够了”
You said, "Just worry about what's right in front of you."
“准备数学测试 完成阅读作业”
"This math test. This reading assignment."
-我说了这些 -对
-I said that? -Yeah.
我真是好爸爸
I was a good dad, huh?
所以听听你自己的建议吧
So take your own advice.
关注眼前的事 其他的都会慢慢解决
Focus on what's right in front of you. You'll figure the rest out.
我的意思是 你是本市最酷的辩护律师 对吧
I mean, you are the hottest defense attorney in LA, aren't you?
我知道了 她给你看了 对吧
Oh, I see. She showed you that, huh?
对
Oh yeah.
-你至少读了那篇文章吧 -没有
-Did you at least read the article? -No.
-好吧 很好 -对
-All right. Good. -Yeah.
(林肯律师掀波澜)
57003 人♥民♥诉罗素劳森一案
57003. People versus Russell Lawson.
嘿
Hey.
你能把我弄出去吗
Can you get me out of here now?
等我试试看
Hold on while I try something.
律师想发表观点吗
Does counsel wish to be heard?
请给我们一点时间 法官大人
If you can give us just one moment, Your Honor?
(林肯律师掀波澜)
哇 你还看纸版报纸
Wow. You still get a physical newspaper.
太老套了
That's old-school.
嗯 对
Uh-huh. Yeah.
这些也是 纸质照片
So are these. Actual paper photographs.
里昂法官会喜欢的 他不擅长用电子产品
Judge Lyons will love these. He doesn't do technology.
这是我的委托人的房♥子 雷明顿广场18001号♥
So that is my client's house. 18001 Remington Place.
这是他被捕的房♥子 18010号♥
And that is the house where he was arrested. 18010.
如你所见 这两处房♥子 几乎一模一样 数字也很接近
As you can see, they're almost identical, even the numbers.
所以呢
So?
入室盗窃需要有具体的犯罪意图
So burglary requires a specific intent to commit a crime.
这只不过是误会
This was just a mistake.
我的委托人当时喝醉了 他以为那是他的房♥子
My client was under the influence. He thought it was his house.
他的钥匙开不了门 所以他打破了以为是自己家的窗户
His key didn't work, so he broke what he thought was his own window.
你还得证明他醉到 不知道自己身在何处
You'd still have to prove he was too drunk to know where he was,
这个不太容易 因为根据他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
which could be tough because, according to his credit card receipts,
他只喝了三杯
he only had three drinks.
登报的大人物 总该知道的吧
You'd think someone who got his picture in the paper would know that.
监禁六个月 不能再少了
Six months, final offer.
或者我可以等昨天申请的药检结果
Or I could wait for the tox screen I ordered yesterday.
这能证明什么
What would that prove?
即便他喝的不止这么点 身体里也不会有残留了
Even if he had more than that, it wouldn't still be in his system.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表