剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
我以为这是你想要的 -是的
I thought that's what you wanted. -It is.
这是我想要的
What I wanted.
你想办一场盛大的婚礼 -不
You wanna have a big wedding. -No.
是的 也许吧
Yes, maybe.
穿着租来的礼服 说着愚蠢的誓言 还有翻唱乐队
With the rented tux and the cheesy toast and the cover band?
听着我妈妈那些傲慢的言论
My mom and all her snotty remarks?
是的 我全都想要
Yeah, I want it all.
全部 我只做一次
All of it. I'm only doing this once.
我想和你共度余生 我想当着大家的面说出来
I wanna spend my life with you, and I wanna say it in front of everyone.
而不是当着某位猫王模仿者 或是某位可能给过我缓刑的法官
Not some Elvis impersonator or some judge who probably gave me probation once.
随你怎么说吧
Whatever you say.
斯特恩女士 你和丽莎特拉梅尔做邻居有多久了
Ms. Stern, how long have you lived next to Lisa Trammell?
12年
Twelve years.
你对她有多了解
How well do you know her?
不是很了解 我们曾是邻居
Not well. We were neighbors,
但她和她丈夫从来都算不上友邻
but she and her husband were never very neighborly.
什么意思
What do you mean?
从我搬过去以后 我们就有争执
From the time I moved in, we had disputes.
篱笆 树木
The fence, the trees,
食品柜台的噪音 他们的噪音
noise from her food counter, noise from them.
你说“他们的噪音”是什么意思
What do you mean, "noise from them"?
他们总是吵架 以前总是吵得我睡不着 鸡飞狗跳的
They fought all the time. Used to keep me up at night. Nasty fights.
除了高声吵闹 你还听过什么声音
Did you hear anything besides raised voices?
他们会扔东西
They threw things.
东西摔碎的声音
Stuff would break.
有一次 他们不得不叫救护车
One time, they had to call an ambulance.
你看到了吗
You witnessed this?
当时已经很晚了
It was late.
他们把她的丈夫杰夫送去医院了
They took her husband, Jeff, to the hospital.
没过多久 他就离开了 我觉得也不怪他
Pretty soon after, he took off. Can't say I blame him.
谢谢 我没有其他问题了
Thank you. I have nothing further.
你可以询问证人了 哈勒先生
Your witness, Mr. Haller.
斯特恩女士 你提到的那晚 就是救护车来的那次
The night you're referring to, when the ambulance came,
如果你知道 杰夫那晚被送进医院是需要急救
would you be surprised to learn that Jeff was taken to the hospital that night
而不是因为打架受伤 你会感到惊讶吗
because of a medical emergency and not because of an injury from a fight?
我从没听说过需要急救的事
I never heard anything about any medical emergency.
没有吗
No?
你有问吗
Did you ask?
没有 就像我说的 我们不是很亲近
No, I didn't. As I said, we weren't close.
是哦
Right.
继续
Moving on.
你有没有和邦迪兰特公♥司♥谈判过
Did you enter into negotiations with the Bondurant Company
以出♥售♥你的房♥产
to sell your property?
是的 但没什么结果
Well, yes, but nothing came of it.
他们给你开价了吗
Did they make you an offer?
那是有附带条件的开价
It was a contingent offer.
什么附带条件
Contingent on?
特拉梅尔女士要卖♥♥掉她的房♥子
On Ms. Trammell selling her property.
所以你的房♥产想要售给邦迪兰特
Your property would not be connected to the Bondurant property
前提是丽莎也要卖♥♥掉她的房♥产
unless Lisa also sold hers.
差不多吧
Something like that.
开价是多少
How much was the offer?
150
One point five.
150万 -是的
Million? - Yes.
150万美元
One point five million dollars.
如果丽莎不卖♥♥ 这就是你的损失
That's what it cost you because Lisa wouldn't sell.
所以你才会对她怀恨在心 -反对
That's why you have a grudge against her. - Objection.
撤回 我没有其他问题了
Withdrawn. I have nothing further for this witness.
金先生 这是你拍摄的 那天抗♥议♥的照片吗
Mr. Kim, is this the photo you took of the protest?
是的
Yes, it is.
这张照片是 公诉方17号♥证据 法官大人
Entering this photograph as People's 17, Your Honor.
你为什么要拍这张照片
Why did you take this photo?
当时人群情绪很激动 我觉得会演变成暴♥力♥事件
Things were getting pretty tense. I thought things might get violent.
最后有吗
And did they?
你可以自己看看
Well, you could see for yourself.
特拉梅尔女士正在侵犯 邦迪兰特先生的空间 非常生气
Ms. Trammell is getting in Mr. Bondurant's space, very angry.
他想让她冷静下来 但是没有用
He was trying to calm her down, but it wasn't working.
拍摄照片的时候 她正要把他推倒
I took this just as she was pushing him down.
然后大楼保安过来把他们赶了出去
Then some building security came over and hustled them out of there.
金先生 你为什么会去抗♥议♥现场
Why were you at the protest, Mr. Kim?
邦迪兰特先生 正在他的办公楼旁建造一栋附属建筑
Mr. Bondurant was building an annex to his offices.
我是去监察地基建设的
I was there to inspect the foundation.
作为城市建筑监察员
In your job as a city building inspector,
你是否监察过 邦迪兰特先生的所有项目
did you inspect all of Mr. Bondurant's projects?
确实负责过不少项目 他是…
Quite a few of them. He's--
他是规模很大的开♥发♥商
Well, he was a very big developer.
你是否同意你的生计依赖于 邦迪兰特先生这样的开♥发♥商呢
Would you say that your livelihood depends on developers like Mr. Bondurant?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
金先生是由政♥府♥支付薪水的公务员
Mr. Kim is a public servant paid by the county.
他的生计不依赖于任何开♥发♥商
His livelihood is not dependent on any developer.
有效 陪审团不会理会他的描述
Sustained. The jury will disregard the characterization.
金先生 在抗♥议♥发生前 你和邦迪兰特先生讨论什么了
Mr. Kim, what did you and Mr. Bondurant discuss before the protest?
我们没有交谈
We didn't talk.
他没有让你拍摄几张照片 以供他申请针对特拉梅尔女士的
He didn't ask you to take photos he could use to seek a restraining order
限制令吗
against Ms. Trammell?
没有
No, he did not.
那你的照片是怎么出现在 邦迪兰特先生申请限制令的
Then how was it that your photo was included in Mr. Bondurant's petition
请♥愿♥书里的
for a restraining order?
他看见我那天拍了几张照片 就找我要了
He saw me taking photos that day and asked to see them.
你一直说“几张照片” 金先生 但是检方只展示了一张
You keep saying "photos," Mr. Kim, but the prosecution only offered one.
其他照片呢
What happened to the others?
其他照片都被我删了
I deleted the rest.
因为邦迪兰特先生让你这么做的
Because Bondurant told you to?
不是 因为场面很令人厌恶
No, because the whole thing was kind of ugly.
我不想再看了
I didn't wanna look at them anymore.
金先生 这张照片被放大了 对吧
Now, Mr. Kim, this photo has been magnified, yes? Blown up?
是的
Yes.
邦迪兰特先生的邮件记录里 有这张照片
This photo was in Mr. Bondurant's email history.
这是你发给他的原始照片吗
Is this the original photo you sent him?
我相信是的
I believe so.
很好 那天还有其他人拍照吗
Good. Now, was there anyone else there taking photos that day?
据我所知没有
Not that I'm aware of.
有些新闻记者是后来才到的 但是…
Some news reporters came later, but--
这样啊 那视频呢
I see. How about video footage?
视频
Video footage?
你看到这位先生了吗
You see this gentleman here?
骑自行车的人
The cyclists?
你能告诉我们 戴在他头盔上的是什么吗
Can you tell us what this one is wearing on his helmet?
看起来像是小型摄像头
It looks like a little camera.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
反对什么 我还什么都没问呢
To what? I haven't asked anything yet.
缺乏依据 哈勒先生将要引入的视频缺乏依据
Foundation. For the video Mr. Haller's obviously going to try to introduce.
我觉得金先生和他的照片 提供足够依据了
I think Mr. Kim and his photo provided the foundation.
这是弹劾证人 弗里曼女士 我们看看吧
It's impeachment, Ms. Freemann. Let's see it.
…必须走
嘿嘿吼吼 邦迪兰特必须走
Hey, hey, ho, ho, Bondurant has got to go!
嘿嘿吼吼 邦迪兰特必须走
Hey, hey, ho, ho, Bondurant has got to go!
…侵犯私人领地
…invasion of privacy bullshit!
你不想这么对我的 你无权来这里
This is not how you want to come at me. You have no right to be here.
我要你和这些人马上离开这里…
I want you and these fucking people out of here right--
金先生 你觉得这张画面 跟你拍摄的是同一时刻吗
Mr. Kim, would you say that this image captures the same moment you photographed?
差不多吧
More or less.
差不多
More or less?
然而我们刚刚看到 导致那一刻发生的原因了
Yet we've just seen what led up to that moment.
邦迪兰特先生才是挑衅者 并非特拉梅尔女士吧
Wasn't Mr. Bondurant the aggressor in the confrontation, not Ms. Trammell?
特拉梅尔女士只是想自卫吧
Ms. Trammell was just trying to defend herself?
我…
I…
听着 我知道我看到了什么
Look, I know what I saw.
因为其他时候 你肯定都是看别处了
You must have looked away for all the other parts.
反对
Objection.
撤回
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表