剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
All right.
你做得很好
You did good.
仅此一次
It was a one-time thing.
你的兄弟们很感激
Your brothers appreciate it.
还有一件事情没完成
There is, uh, one bit of unfinished business.
卡兹
Kaz.
我正在处理此事
Situation's being handled.
你只需要知道 你再也不会听到卡兹的消息了
All you need to know is you'll never hear from Kaz again.
我只需要知道
All I need to know?
这不是你能决定的 西斯科
That's not your call to make, Cisco.
情况就是这样 泰迪
It is what it is, Teddy.
你不用再考虑卡兹了
Kaz is out.
所以做你该做的事吧
So do what you need to do.
因为不管怎样
'Cause, either way,
这件事
this shit
就到今天为止了
ends today.
笑一笑 兄弟
Smile, brother.
卡兹救过你一命
Kaz saved your ass.
这次是你在救他
This is you saving his.
我觉得很公平
Seems fair to me.
所以我们没事了吧
So we're good?
是啊
Yeah.
我们没事了
We're good.
我们走吧
Let's go.
喂 快走啊
Hey! Move it!
不好意思 只需要一小会
Sorry, this will only take a second.
请耐心一点
A little patience, please.
把车挪开 别挡路
Move your car! Get out of the way!
谢弗小姐 在米切尔邦迪兰特遇害前
Miss Schafer, did you know who the defendant was
你知道被告是谁吗
prior to Mitchell Bondurant's murder?
是的 所有员工都知道她
Yes. All the employees were aware of her.
感谢各位的等待
Thank you for waiting!
打电♥话♥给你们的心理医生吧
Call your fucking therapist!
所以你知道特拉梅尔小姐长什么样
So you knew what Miss Trammell looked like?
是的 我们的前台甚至有她的照片
Yes. We even had a photo of her at the reception desk
为了让员工们都能认出她
so the staff could recognize her
以免她要违反限制令
if she tried to violate the restraining order.
在邦迪兰特先生拿到限制令后
Did you ever see Miss Trammell on the premises
你是否在办公楼里 见过特拉梅尔小姐
after Mr. Bondurant obtained his restraining order?
在楼里没见过
Not in the building, no.
但在邦迪兰特先生遇害的那天早晨
But on the morning that Mr. Bondurant was murdered,
我清楚地看到她从楼里走出来
I saw her very clearly walking away from the building.
那是什么时候
And what time was that?
那是早上9:05 我记得很清楚 因为我上班迟到了
It was 9:05 a.m. I remember because I was late to work.
有一起交通事故导致堵车了
There was an accident blocking traffic.
你觉得这张地图能准确的代表
Would you say this map is an accurate representation
你那天早上的位置吗
of where you were that morning?
是的 我因为交通事故被堵在路上了
Yes, it is. I was stuck in traffic because of the accident.
我们的办公楼就在我的右前方
Our office building was up ahead on my right.
谢谢 你当时在这里吗
Thank you. And was this where you were?
是的
It is.
你看到被告走在这里吗
And is this where you saw the defendant walking?
是的 我看到她了
Yes. I saw her,
我看到被告离开大楼朝我走来
the defendant, walking away from the building towards me.
走得很快
Walking very fast.
在你的车和人行道之间只有一条车道
And there was only one lane between your car and the sidewalk.
没错 我在中间车道
That's right. I was in the middle lane.
最后一个问题 谢弗小姐 你有戴矫正眼镜吗
Last question, Miss Schafer. Do you wear corrective lenses?
没有 我的医生说我根本不需要
No, I do not. My doctor says I've never needed them.
谢谢 没有其他问题了
Thank you. Nothing further.
-早上好 谢弗小姐 -早上好
-Good morning, Miss Schafer. -Good morning.
你说你没在办公楼里见过被告
You said you didn't see the defendant in your building.
所以你怎么确知 她是从楼里出来的呢
So, how do you know for sure she was walking away from it?
从她走路的方向 可以看得很清楚
It was clear to me from the direction she was walking.
根据我在地图上看到的
From what I can see on the diagram,
你看到的人已经走出半条街区了
whoever you saw was halfway down the block.
-是的 但是… -那条街区还有其他店铺吗
-Yes, but-- -Are there other businesses on that block?
-咖啡厅 商店 -是的
-Cafés, shops? -Yes.
所以说你是看到有人往东走 是不是更不致引起争议
So, wouldn't it be safer to say that you just saw someone walking east?
我想是的
I guess so.
好的
Okay.
谢弗小姐 当你作证说 你距离人行道只有一条车道时
Miss Schafer, when you testified that you were one lane from the sidewalk,
你算错了 是不是
you miscounted, didn't you?
不会 那里有三条车道
No. There are three lanes.
我的左边一条车道 我占一条车道 右边一条车道
The lane to my left, the lane I was in, and the lane to my right.
路边停车道呢
What about the curbside parking lane?
好吧 但那不是真正的车道
Okay, but that's not a real lane.
你还记得你声称看到被告时
Do you recall how many cars were parked along the curb
在路边停着多少车吗
when you allegedly saw the defendant?
我不知道 也许有几辆吧
I don't know. Maybe a couple.
早上九点 在繁忙的商业街上
Just a couple of cars parked on a busy commercial street
就停着几辆车
at 9:00 in the morning?
也许还有更多吧
There could've been more.
你还说有一起事故耽误你通勤了
You said there was an accident slowing your commute.
你右边的车道堵了多远呢
How far was traffic backed up in the lane to your right?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你似乎记得不太清楚呢 对吗 谢弗小姐
You don't seem to remember much, do you, Miss Schafer?
你是不是必须穿过一整条拥堵的车道
Isn't it true that you had to look through a full lane of backed-up traffic
还有一整条停车车道 才能看到人行道上的行人
plus a full parking lane in order to see anyone on the sidewalk?
也许吧
Maybe.
但我看到她了 她就在那里
But I saw her. She was there.
好吧 辩方希望提供三张照片
Right. The defense would like to introduce three photographs
并将其列为证据A
and mark them as Exhibit A.
这些照片是今早9:05 在这条街区拍摄的
These photos were taken on this very block at exactly 9:05 this morning.
反对 我们事先没有收到任何照片
Objection. We've received no photographs.
我向法庭和检方道歉 这些照片是刚刚拍摄并发给我的
I apologize to court and counsel. They were just taken and sent to me.
都在我的手♥机♥上 但我很乐意通过短♥信♥或邮件
They're on my phone, but I'm happy to text or email them
发给弗里曼女士 或者你也可以…
to Miss Freemann if she'd like, or you can, uh…
法官大人 这些照片没有任何根据
Your Honor, there's no foundation for these pictures.
拍照片的人是我律所里 刑事讲习班的法学院学生
The person who took them is a law student at a criminal practice clinic at my firm.
法官大人 她今天下午 就可以站在证人席上作证
Your Honor, she can be on the stand this afternoon to verify them.
谢弗小姐自己也可以去确认位置
And Miss Schafer herself can verify the location.
我可以看看照片吗
May I see the photos?
法官大人
Your Honor.
我同意这些照片列为证据 同时等待证词验证
I'll allow the pictures, pending testimony on verification.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢弗小姐…
Now, Miss Schafer…
这些照片是在地图显示的地点
these photos were taken at the spot indicated on the diagram
从我员工的迷你库珀车 驾驶座上拍摄的
from the driver's seat of my employee's MINI Cooper.
-你开的是丰田卡罗拉 对吗 -是的
-You drive a Toyota Corolla, do you not? -Yes.
跟迷你库珀差不多大小 你同意吗
About the same size as a Mini Cooper, would you agree?
我想是的
I guess so.
很好 那你看着这张照片
Good. Then looking at this picture,
你能清楚地看到人行道上的行人吗
how clearly can you see the pedestrians on the sidewalk?
好吧
Okay.
不是很清楚
Not very clearly.
这张呢
And now?
我想也是
I guess the same.
这张呢 在这些照片里 你能透过两排汽车看清后面吗
How about now? Can you see past both lanes of cars in any of these photos?
我当时在慢慢向前 想要到十字路口右转…
I was inching forward, trying to get to the intersection to turn right--
等等 我有点迷糊了
Wait, I'm confused.
你是在看右边的人行道
Were you looking at the sidewalk to your right
还是在看前面的路 准备右转
or at the road in front of you to make a turn?
我…都在看
I-- Both.
听着 我知道我看到了什么
Look, I know what I saw.
-你当时有没有想这件事 -什么
-Did you think much of it in the moment? -What?
在那一刻 你有没有想
In the moment, did you think to yourself,
“那是丽莎特拉梅尔 她在这里做什么 ”
"There goes Lisa Trammell? What's she doing here?"
还是在你上班之后
Or was it only after you got to work
听到老板遇害 才那么想的
and heard what happened to your boss?
也许你是看到前台后面 我的委托人的照片 才那么想的
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表