剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
说什么都能听得一清二楚
We can all hear everything.
但如果你想假装我们在市中心
But if you'd like to pretend we're downtown,
欢迎你在我的椅子旁小声私语
you're welcome to speak in hushed whispers by my chair.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官大人…桑迪法官 这太蠢了 我是说 她显然是一个聪明的女孩
Your Honor-- Judge Sandy, this is silly. I mean, she's obviously a smart girl.
我们能撤销指控吗 她会很愿意把墙刷回原样的
Can't we drop the charges? She will happily paint over the wall.
恐怕福斯特小姐坚持要提起诉讼
I'm afraid Miss Foster insists on pressing charges.
她的店最近不停地被贴上标签
Her store's been tagged nonstop recently.
她想表明态度 以杜绝此类事件再次发生
She wants to make a point so it doesn't happen again.
也许我们能想办法进行诉前调解
Maybe we can work out a diversion,
但你的委托人得有一段考察期
but your client's gonna have to spend some time on probation.
好吧 那我能要求延期审理吗 我有一堆案子要处理…
Can I ask for a continuance, then? I have a full docket and--
我也是 哈勒先生 但我买♥♥不起林肯车
So do I, Mr. Haller, and I can't afford a Lincoln.
我给你一天时间 不能再多了
I'll give you one day. No more.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定不想要棒棒糖吗
Sure you don't want a lollipop?
西瓜味的可好吃了
The watermelon are really good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我没有破坏她的店面 这是艺术
I wasn't vandalizing her store. It's art.
概念艺术 但仍然是艺术
Conceptual, but still art.
我不是艺术评论家 安吉莉卡 我是你的律师
I'm not an art critic, Angelica. I'm your lawyer.
我们该怎么办呢
What are we gonna do?
我会想办法的
I'll think of something.
在此期间 把艺术留在笔记本里 好吗
In the meantime, keep the art in your notebook.
好的
Okay.
-好了 我再打给你 -好的
-All right. I'll call you. -All right.
(安德莉亚弗里曼 能见一面吗 )
安蒂 有什么事不能等到午饭后的
Andy. What couldn't wait until after lunch?
你还有更多证据要对我开示吗
Do you have more discovery for me?
也许有机会帮你免去那些麻烦事
Maybe a chance for you to avoid it.
与我的判断相反
Against my better judgment,
地检办公室愿意 为你的委托人提供认罪协议
my office is willing to offer your client a plea.
你上次跟我说 不会有认罪协议
You told me there would be no plea offer,
然后浪费纳税人的钱 送来一卡车箱子到我办公室 所以…
and you spent all that taxpayer money delivering a truckload of boxes to my office, so--
不要想太多
Don't overthink it.
卡多内的新指示 节省部门时间和资源
The new mandate from Cardone. Saving department time and resources.
诸如此类的
Blah, blah, blah.
我们会以故意杀人罪起诉 中期有期徒刑 六年
We'll go down to voluntary manslaughter. Midterm, six years.
至少没有很疯狂
Well, that's-- That's not crazy, at least.
不是吧 以前是预谋谋杀 伏击作案
Seriously? We're coming down off of premeditated and lying in wait.
如果你们愿意改成过失杀人罪…
If you come down to an involuntary…
我倒希望你能证明这一点
I'd like to see even you make a case for that.
怎么 她只是碰巧 在他的车♥库♥里砸中他的头吗
What, she just happened to hit him over the head in his garage?
拜托 她当时根本不在车♥库♥里
Come on. She wasn't in the garage.
认罪协议我给你了 哈勒 她会不会接受
You have the offer, Haller. Will she take it or not?
我不知道 我会试着说服她
I don't know. I'll try to sell it.
我建议你好好说服她 因为这个机会只有一次
My advice would be that you do because it's one time and one time only.
明天之前 必须做出决定 不然就没得商量了
You have until tomorrow, then it's off the table.
我会跟她谈谈的
I'll talk to her.
明天
Tomorrow.
是部门指示
Department mandate.
不过听起来很合理
Sounds plausible to me.
弗里曼再度胜利 不用做任何工作
Freemann notches up a win. Doesn't have to do any work.
不是的 我本可以把她排除出去的 她是费尽全力留下来的
No. I could have kicked her off this case, and she did everything to stay on it.
她想庭审 她想要吸引目光
She wants to go to trial. She wants the spotlight.
她想再次打败我 绝对不可能的
She wants to beat me again. It's not gonna happen.
也许真是她老板的指示呢
Maybe it really is a mandate from her boss.
我也不相信这种说法
I don't buy that.
谋杀认罪不会帮助地检再次当选的 尤其是那些备受瞩目的案子
No DA gets reelected pleading murders out, especially high-profile ones.
如果他们提出认罪协商 那肯定就是哪里出问题了
If they're offering that, it's because there's something wrong.
她的案子有瑕疵 致命的瑕疵
Her case has a flaw. A fatal one.
她用这些证据开示 让我们应接不暇 因为她在隐藏瑕疵
She's burying us with discovery because she's hiding it.
我们有24小时来查清楚 现在只剩23.5小时了
And we have 24 hours to find out what that is. 23 and a half now.
如果我继续熬夜 他们就要抬着我走进婚礼殿堂了
If I keep pulling all-nighters, they'll have to carry me down the aisle.
而且我检查过法医记录了 什么都没有
Plus, I've been through all the forensics. I've got nothing.
我们可以开始调出财务报表 也许那里有什么
We can start pulling financial statements. Maybe there's something there.
好吧 让我们找找仇家 愤怒的商业伙伴 吃醋的恋人
All right. Let's look for enemies, angry business partners, jealous lovers.
任何对邦迪兰特怀恨在心的人 可以从哪里入手
Anyone who had a grudge against Bondurant. Where's Cisco, huh?
-跟丽莎的临时限制令的证人聊聊 -很好
- Talking to the witness on Lisa's TRO. - Good.
如果我们能质疑那名证人 那临时限制令就没有证明力了
If we can discredit that witness, then the TRO is dead in the water.
那只是一小部分 这里是全部
That's a rung out of their ladder, but this is the whole ladder.
我们动手吧
Let's knock it down.
米奇 你被安德莉亚惹毛了 你知道吧
Mickey, you're letting Andrea get under your skin. You know that, right?
她很厉害 劳娜 也许比玛姬更厉害
She's damn good, Lorna. Maybe even better than Maggie.
别告诉任何人我那样说了 好吗
Don't tell anyone I said that, all right?
-你要去哪里 -我要跟丽莎说说检方的认罪协议
-Where you going? -I have to bring this plea deal to Lisa.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
不要忘记你今晚要去接海莉
Don't forget you have Hayley tonight.
我没有忘
I didn't forget.
-绝对忘了 -对
-Definitely forgot. -Yep.
项目经理说你在找我 是关于建筑许可证的事吗
The manager says you're looking for me? About the building permit?
你就是沃特金
Walter Kim?
是我 但如果你需要文件 那你得去一趟市政厅了
That's me. But if you need paperwork, you need to go down to city hall.
你是丽莎特拉梅尔临时限制令的证人
You were a witness on a temporary restraining order against Lisa Trammell.
所以你找我不是因为许可证咯
So this isn't about the permit.
我要叫保安了
I'm calling security.
这是你的权利
That's your right.
就像我也有权投诉
It's my right to file a complaint about corruption
建筑监察办公室的腐♥败♥行为
in the building inspector's office.
等等 什么腐♥败♥行为 你到底哪位呀
Hold on. What corruption? Who are you anyway?
丽莎特拉梅尔被指控 犯下了她没有犯下的罪行
Lisa Trammell's being accused of a crime she didn't commit.
其中一个原因就是 你在这份限制令中说她有暴♥力♥倾向
One of the reasons for that is this TRO in which you state she was violent.
她就是有暴♥力♥倾向 现在米切尔邦迪兰特死了
She was. Now Mitchell Bondurant is dead,
你却到处乱咬 就像你知道发生什么了
and you're throwing around accusations like you know what the hell's up.
像邦迪兰特这样的大开♥发♥商吗
Big developer like Bondurant?
对市监察员来说 他确实权势熏天 所以我能理解的
He carries a lot of clout with city inspectors, so I get it.
是他让你为他的说辞作证的
He asked you to vouch for his side of the story.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
你是唯一声称
You were the only witness
看到丽莎袭击邦迪兰特的证人
who claimed to have seen Lisa attacking Bondurant.
整个限制令都建立在你的证词上
And this whole TRO rested on your word.
不只是我的证词
It's not just my word.
不 这跟电影和电视有一点区别
No, it's a little different than film and TV.
我其实是制♥作♥真实犯罪播客的
I actually produce true-crime podcasts.
《哈德逊河上的谋杀案》 你听说过吧
Murder on the Hudson? You may have heard of it?
-没有 -没有吗 那篇故事超棒的
-Mm-mm. -No? Ah, it was really great.
曾连续三个月 登上《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的热门榜单…
It was a hit on the New York Times list for three months--
打扰一下
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈勒先生 丽莎跟我说你可能会来了
Mr. Haller. Lisa told me you might show up.
是啊 我之前是怎么跟你说的
Yeah, well, what did I tell you about that?
我没有违反任何规定
I'm not breaking any rules.
我没采访丽莎 只是采访了她的忠实支持者
I haven't interviewed Lisa, just her loyal supporters.
-既然你来了 你能… -别用这东西冲着我
-Now that you're here, did you-- -Don't point that at me.
我还是希望你不要发布任何东西
I still don't want you posting anything you record.
真♥相♥在我们这边 米奇 没人隐瞒什么
We got the truth on our side, Mickey. Nobody's hiding anything.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
你来了
You made it.
我们能单独聊几句吗
Hey, can we talk in private real quick?
好啊 我们去走走吧
Yeah. Let's take a walk.
认罪协议
A plea deal?
你是说认罪吗
As in, plead guilty?
这是故意杀人罪 比一级谋杀罪量刑要轻很多
It's voluntary manslaughter, which is a huge step down from murder one.
我没说让你接受
I didn't say to take it.
我只是必须把控方的提议告诉你
I'm required to bring you any offer from the prosecution.
你也没说我不应该接受
You didn't say I shouldn't take it either.
这不是我能决定的 丽莎
It's not my call, Lisa.
不接受 答案是不接受
No. No, the answer is no.
我不会为我没做过的事认罪的
I'm not going to plead guilty to something I didn't do.
好吧 至少让我先解释一下 这份认罪协议
Okay, well, at least let me explain the offer first.
故意杀人罪最高刑期11年
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表