剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
我没做错任何事 米奇 我是无辜的
I didn't do anything wrong, Mickey. I'm innocent.
这无关紧要 丽莎
It doesn't matter, Lisa.
好吧
Okay.
别跟任何人说话
Don't talk to anyone.
也包括在监狱里打电♥话♥ 电♥话♥会被录音的
That means in the jail phone too. Calls are recorded.
你只能说:“我是无辜的
Just say, "I'm innocent of the charges,
根据律师的建议 我不能谈论我的案子”
and on the advice of my attorney, I can't talk about my case."
好的
Okay.
-明白了吗 -明白了
- Understood? - Yeah.
时间到了
Time's up.
走吧
Let's go.
记住我说的话 会没事的
Remember what I said. It's gonna be okay.
林肯律师
第二季第三集
我的天啊 米奇 那位房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商被杀了
Oh my God. That real estate developer got killed.
-他叫米切尔什么来着 -已经上新闻了吗
- Mitchell whatever-his-name-is. - It hit the news?
你为什么会知道这件事
Why do you know about this?
警方以谋杀罪逮捕了丽莎特拉梅尔
The cops arrested Lisa Trammell for the murder.
不是吧
Get out!
天啊 别告诉我你要接下这起案子
Oh my God! Please tell me you're not taking the case.
你俩见过对方的裸体 这是多大的利益冲突呀 你不懂吗
You two have seen each other naked. Conflict of interest much? Hello?
只要我们的亲密关系 停留在过去 就没有冲突了
As long as our intimate relationship stays in the past, there's no conflict.
米奇 我知道你对待女人的方式
Mickey, I know your MO with women.
我也经历过 但这次是前所未有的混乱
Been there, done that. But this is a whole new level of messy.
我知道情况不太理想
It's not ideal,
但这是一起备受瞩目的案子 劳娜
but this is a high-profile case, Lorna.
我必须考虑
I have to entertain it.
先看看西斯科能查到什么 看看是否已经指派地方检察官了吧
Let's see what Cisco can get first. And find out if a DA's been assigned yet.
所以你要接下这起案子
So you're gonna take the case.
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
好吧 但我希望你能记住 我是投反对票的
Fine, but I want my objection noted for the record.
好的 记下了
Yeah. So noted.
三十分钟后 你得陪海莉在格里菲斯公园上马术课
You have Hayley's riding lesson in Griffith Park in 30 minutes.
好的 我马上过去
Right. On my way.
可恶
Shit.
(新的信♥用♥卡♥消费 消费地点:“桑兰燃油便利店”)
“桑兰”
"Sunland."
-宝贝 -喂
- Babes. - Hey.
米奇想让你帮他查一些事 你在哪里呢
Mickey wants you to do some digging for him. Where are you?
我在哈雷店呢 我得给我的摩托车买♥♥刹车片
Uh, I'm at the, uh, Harley store. I had to get brake pads for my bike.
你在格伦代尔呢
In Glendale?
是啊 但我30分钟内就能赶到
Yep, uh, but I can be there in 30.
发信息给我吧 我马上去办
Text me the info. I'll jump right on it.
-好的 晚点见 -好的
- Okay, I'll see you soon. - Yeah.
我还想今天看到她骑马呢
I was hoping to see her ride today.
周四只是基础训练 加马鞍 套笼头
Thursday is just the basics. Saddling, bridling.
她知道她必须先赢得马的信任 然后才能骑上去
She has to earn the horse's trust before she can ride him.
你妈妈把你在你叔叔牧场骑马的故事 都讲给她听了
Your mom told her stories about you riding at your uncle's ranch.
这让她很兴奋
Got her really excited about it.
是啊 她会有天赋的 这是家族遗传
Yeah, well, she'll be a natural. Runs in the family.
我们对马就像是有魔法似的
We have a magic touch with horses.
是吗
Oh, is that what it is?
我觉得 不只是对马吧
Not just horses, I'd say.
我又做什么了吗
What did I do now?
跟我解释一下吧
Explain this to me.
地方检察官正在重审 你的委托人热苏斯梅内德斯的案子
The DA is reopening a case on your client Jesús Menendez
此时真正的凶手 恰好是你的另一位委托人
until the actual killer, who happens to be another client of yours,
他被抓到试图袭击一名女性 而她恰好也是你的委托人
is caught trying to attack a woman, who happens to be another client of yours.
这一切都是 米奇哈勒安排好的 不是吗
That has Mickey Haller written all over it, no?
玛姬 我告诉过你的 我需要警方监视格洛丽亚戴斯
Maggie, I told you I needed those cops watching Glory Days
是因为她会供出赫克特莫亚的信息
because she was giving up info on Hector Moya.
热苏斯只是运气好而已
Jesús just got a lucky break, that's all.
你为了赫克特莫亚 不惜利用我
You played me for Hector Moya.
幸运的是 你成功了
Lucky for you, it worked out.
你利用这件事拿回你的案子了吗
Did you use it to get your case back?
是的
Yeah.
看吧 这是双赢
Ah, see? Everybody wins.
你跟蒂姆怎么样了 开玩笑啦
So, uh, how are things with Tim? Kidding.
还不错吧
Things are fine.
甜蜜的负担吗
Trouble in paradise?
不是 事情很复杂
No, it's complicated.
我也不知道 约会… 还有工作和孩子…都太难了
I don't know. This whole dating… It's hard with work and kids and…
你呢 有新女朋友了吗
What about you? Anyone new in your life?
事情很复杂
Well, it's-- It's complicated.
好吧 我该回去工作了 谢谢你送海莉回家
Well, I should get back to work. Thanks for taking Hayley home.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
-海莉 -再见 妈妈
-Hayley! -Bye, Mom.
谢谢你替我来送她来上这些课
And thanks for picking up the slack on these lessons.
也许下次我能看到你骑马呢 牛仔靴 牛仔帽 也许还有皮护腿套裤
Maybe next time I'll see you on a horse. Cowboy boots, Stetson, maybe some chaps.
要是早知道这样穿能让你亢奋…
Well, if I knew that was a turn-on…
回头见吧 米奇
I'll see you, Mickey.
再见 玛姬
Bye, Maggie.
看起来不错 海莉
Looking good, Hayley.
你能再告诉我一遍 你今天早上都去过哪里吗
So, can you tell me again where you were this morning?
好的
Okay.
我正在吃早餐
I, um, I was having breakfast,
然后接到了农贸市场鱼贩的电♥话♥
then I got a call from the fishmonger at the farmers market.
我九点左右去到那里 拿走了我的鱼
I headed down there around 9:00, and I picked up my fish, and, uh…
然后我就步行 去莫里斯咖啡馆买♥♥咖啡了
And then I walked over to Café Maurice's for coffee.
莫里斯咖啡馆 在威尔希尔大街上吗
Café Maurice. That's on Wilshire?
是的
Yeah.
期间会路过米切尔邦迪兰特的办公室 你有在那里停留吗
That's by Mitchell Bondurant's office. Did you stop there?
没有
No.
这就是你们请我来的原因吗
Is that what this is about?
所以如果有人说看到你出现在那里了 是他们在撒谎咯
So, if someone said they saw you there, they'd be lying?
我没有违反限制令 如果你是想问这件事的话
I didn't violate the restraining order.
你今天看到过米切尔邦迪兰特吗
Did you see Bondurant today?
是的 我看到过他
Yes, I saw him.
你刚才还说没去过他的办公室
But you didn't go to his office.
-你是在车♥库♥看到他的吗 -我从没去过他的车♥库♥
Did you see him in the garage? No, I've never been to his garage.
我看到他时 他正在咖啡馆排队 好吗
He was in line at the coffee shop, okay?
咖啡馆门口总是排着长队
There's always a line out the door at that place.
我一看到他 就赶紧跑了
And the second I saw him, I hightailed out of there.
所以如果他告诉你 他见过我 那是在撒谎
So, if he's telling you he saw me, he's lying.
我并不会感到惊讶 因为他就是一个变♥态♥的骗子
Which doesn't surprise me, 'cause he's a pathological fucking liar.
你之前为什么没跟我们说呢
Why didn't you tell us before?
你也没问呀
You didn't ask.
老实说 邦迪兰特就是一头蠢猪
Honestly, Bondurant's a pig.
可恶
Shit.
你应该去调查他的建筑违规行为
You should be investigating him for his building violations.
真的 因为他就是卑鄙无♥耻♥的败类
And really, just for being an all-around shitty human.
特拉梅尔女士 你今天袭击过米切尔邦迪兰特吗
Ms. Trammell, did you attack Mitchell Bondurant today?
什么
What?
有人袭击他了吗
Someone attacked him?
老实说 我并不觉得惊讶
Honestly, it doesn't surprise me.
有的是人想袭击那家伙
There's a long list of people who'd love to take a shot at that guy.
好吧
Right.
在你眼中 他是一个变♥态♥的骗子 卑鄙无♥耻♥的败类
According to you, he's a pathological liar and an all-around shitty human.
所以或许你就是想袭击他的人之一
So maybe you're one of those people.
听着 我讨厌那家伙 我不否认这一点
Look, I hate the guy. I'm not gonna sugarcoat--
讨厌到要杀死他的程度吗
Hate him enough to kill him?
我要见我的律师
I want my lawyer.
米奇哈勒
Mickey Haller.
(洛杉矶县 高级法♥院♥刑事司法中心)
能等一下吗
Can you hold that?
哈勒
Haller.
早上好 安德莉亚
Morning, Andrea.
有传言说 你在负责特拉梅尔的案子
A little birdie told me you're on the Trammell case.
你是负责的地检
You're the DA?
我目前只是在处理传讯
I'm just, uh, handling the arraignment for now.
是哦 如果我是你 我也会三思而后行
Yeah. I'd think twice about doing this case, too, if I were you.
我都数不清赢过你多少次了
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表