剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
It wasn't that serious.
这不是你第一次有事瞒着我了
Not the first time you didn't tell me something.
我们已经讨论过了 康复治疗期间 你又能为我做什么呢
We've been over this. What were you going to do for me in rehab?
“做什么” 我是你妈妈 我生你 独自养你
"Do"? I'm your mother. I gave birth to you. Raised you by myself.
别这么夸张 妈妈
Don't be dramatic, Mama.
如果换作是海莉呢
What if it was Hayley?
如果她差点死掉却没告诉你呢
What if she nearly died and didn't tell you?
好吧 我明白了 真的
I understand. I really do.
你要明白 我正在庭审中 我得回去了
But understand I'm in the middle of a trial, and I have to get back.
我终于能在法庭上见到我儿子了吗
So, I finally get to see my son in court?
在法庭上…不 妈
No, no, no, Ma.
法庭是我的舞台 我不能有任何分心
Court is my stage. I can't have any distractions.
我明白 但你不能这样
I understand, but you can't go like this.
你身形消瘦 肤色惨白
You're skinny. Pale.
看啊
Look.
洋甘菊片有助于康复
Manzanilla for healing.
柑橘片有助于你的胃口
Naranjo for your appetite.
生姜片超棒的
Jengibre is wonderful.
还有最重要的 三个月剂量的抗生素
And most importantly, three months of antibiotics.
这些在蒂华纳都是半价
They were half price in Tijuana.
你还在做那些电视广♥告♥吗
You're still doing those infomercials?
我是为大家而做的
I do it for the people.
稍等我一下
Give me one second.
我是米奇哈勒 你好
Mickey Haller. Hello?
嘿 我是杰夫特拉梅尔 我就在楼下
Hey, yo, it's Jeff Trammell. I'm downstairs.
我想跟你谈谈
I wanna talk.
杰夫
Jeff.
没有林肯车 我差点没认出你
Almost didn't recognize you without the Lincoln.
是啊 我的时间不多 我得回去开庭
Yeah. I don't have much time. I have to get back to court.
好吧 我改变主意了
Okay, I changed my mind.
我想出庭作证 丽莎没有杀人 不可能的
I wanna testify. Lisa didn't do this. No way.
好吧 这是一个不错的开始 但我需要的不止如此
All right. It's a good start, but I need more.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你为什么消失了 你去哪里了 你触犯法律了吗
Why did you disappear? Where you been? Were you in trouble with the law?
我需要知道公诉人会如何对付你
I need to know what the prosecutor might throw at you.
这些都不重要 你告诉我 你想让我说什么 我就说什么
None of that matters. You just tell me what you want me to say, I'll say it.
你为什么来这里
Wh-- What are you doing here?
我刚跟你说了
I just told you.
如果我让你撒谎 你就会在证人席上撒谎
That you'll lie on the stand if I tell you to?
是的 我听懂了 但你想要什么
Yeah, I get that part. But what do you want?
听着 我离开后 餐厅就赚大钱了
Look, I walk away from the restaurant, then it takes off.
我承认我错了 无论接下来发生什么 我只想分一杯羹
That's on me. I just want a piece of whatever's next.
亨利的播客 -拜托
Henry's podcast? -Come on.
这里面肯定有电影合同 对吧
There's gotta be a movie deal in there, right?
丽莎和我 我们曾经有过分歧 但现在我们可以互相帮助
Lisa and I, we had our differences, but now we can help each other.
我们可以做一笔交易
We can make a deal here.
不 杰夫 我不做交易 而且我不会让骗子出庭作证
No, Jeff. I don't make deals. And I don't put liars on the stand.
听着 我是想帮你 明白吗 帮你也是帮我自己
Look, I'm trying to throw you a bone here. You get it? Help me help you.
丽莎现在很麻烦 你知道吗
Lisa's life is on the line. You get that?
你想谈诚实作证 不求回报 那我们就谈
You wanna talk about testifying honestly, without getting paid, then let's talk.
如若不然 你就快滚吧
Until then, just fuck off.
不 我告诉过你 我承担不起 这是…
No, I told you. I can't swing it. It's--
不
No.
是的 我懂 你也无能为力 随便吧
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I get it. Your hands are tied, whatever.
以“随便吧”结尾的电♥话♥ 通常都聊得不咋样
Any call that ends in "whatever" usually isn't good.
是啊
Yeah, well…
看来我的舞蹈工作室泡汤了
Looks like my dance studio's dead.
我还以为你们已经谈妥了
I thought you had a deal.
是的
We did.
直到物业经理大幅提高了押金
Until the property manager jacked up the security deposit.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
说来话长
Long story.
成也瑞伊 败也瑞伊
And it starts and ends with Ray.
但他们不能这样做
But they can't do that.
我能怎么办呢 去上《法官朱迪》吗
What am I supposed to do? Go on Judge Judy?
我又没有损失 只是…
It's not like I lost any money. Just…
一场愚蠢的梦而已
Stupid dream.
这一点都不愚蠢
It is not stupid.
我们庭后再谈吧 也许能想出办法呢
Let's talk after court. Maybe we can figure something out.
(LADY M蛋糕)
哦 他来了 好了 各位
Oh! Here he is. Okay, everybody.
抱歉 对不起 各位
I'm sorry. Sorry, guys. One second.
祝你生日…
回到会议室 重新准备
Back to the conference room, reload.
他要出庭作证吗
Is he going to testify?
不 我不能让他出庭
No, no, I can't let him do that.
让我猜猜看 他想要钱
Let me guess, he wants money.
他肯定听说你的案子备受关注了
He must have heard about the publicity your case is getting.
也许是你的朋友亨利 让他这样做的 我不会放过他的
Maybe your friend Henry put him up to it. I wouldn't put it past him.
我得问你一句 丽莎
I have to ask, Lisa.
你没再主动联♥系♥过他吧
You didn't reach out to him again, did you?
什么
What?
米奇 我已经好几年 没跟他说过话了 你知道的
I haven't talked to him in years, you know that.
我不会求他做任何事的
I wouldn't ask him for anything.
看来你又在怀疑我了
Seems like you're doubting me again.
你一直在让我相信你
You know, you keep asking me to trust you.
我也需要你相信我
I need you to trust me too.
你说得对 对不起 我犯职业病了
You're right. I'm sorry. It's occupational hazard.
好了 各位
Okay. Everybody.
好的 好了 准备 开始…
Yes. Okay. Ready, and…
祝你生日…
各位 非常抱歉
Guys, I'm so sorry.
我也不想这样的 但我们得回去开庭了
I hate to do this, but we have to get back to court.
抱歉 我能把剩菜带走吗
Sorry. Can I have those leftovers to go?
我已经吃完了
I already ate those.
什么 不吃蛋糕吗 为此我一路没吃东西呢
What? No cake? I fasted all the way here for this.
你们自己吃吧 谢谢大家 尤其是你
Have it without me. Thank you, everyone, especially you.
抱歉 我搞砸了你的生日
Sorry I messed up your birthday.
你懂的 我只是想 也许我可以在午饭挤出时间
You know, I just thought maybe I could squeeze it in at lunch.
亲爱的 你永远不会 搞砸我的特别周四的
Honey, you could never mess up my above-average Thursday.
我们会一起庆祝的 只有你和我
We'll celebrate together. Just you and me.
我们会一起 唱墨西哥生日歌♥ 做所有事
We'll sing "Mañanitas" and the whole thing.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 如果我不能在法庭上看到你 我就带海莉去购物吧
Okay, if I'm not gonna see you in court, I'm taking Hayley shopping.
天知道她的人生中 有多需要一位有时尚感的女人
Lord knows she needs a woman with fashion sense in her life.
我喜欢 谢谢 是的
I love it. Thank you. Yes.
是哦 是的
Right. Yes.
好吧
All right.
玩得开心 女士们 谢谢
Have fun, ladies. Thank you.
怎么了 -什么“怎么了”
What? -What do you mean, "What?"
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
你一路上都对我不理不睬 怎么了
You've given me the silent treatment the whole way here. So, what?
蛋糕
The cake.
蛋糕
The cake?
生日蛋糕
Birthday cake.
是Lady M家的
It was Lady M.
我们的结婚蛋糕就是在那家订的 -预定就要过期了
We had credit there for our wedding cake. -That was about to expire.
你可以给经理打电♥话♥延期的 你最爱这样做了
Which is a phone call to the manager. You love doing that.
你到底想说什么
What are you talking about?
我想说的是 我以为婚礼只是推迟了 不是取消了
What I'm saying is I thought the wedding was delayed, not canceled.
我们只是还没重新选定日期
We hadn't set a new date,
每次我提起这件事 你就转移话题
and every time I bring it up, you change the subject.
什么
What?
我随时随地都想结婚
I wanna get married anywhere, anytime.
随便定一个地方 定一个日期 我现在就能结婚
Just name a place, name a date. I'll get married right now.
放松 亲爱的
Easy, tiger.
你还想结婚吗
Do you still want to?
我还想的 我觉得这是一种征兆
I still want to! I just think this is kind of a sign.
什么征兆
Of what?
也许我们应该像你想要的那样私奔
That maybe we should just elope like you wanted to.
现在你想私奔了
Oh. Now you want to elope?
对不起 你介意吗
I'm sorry. Do you mind?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表