剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Well, I try my best.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有你的辣金枪鱼 否则办公室的味道一个礼拜都散不掉
No spicy tuna for you. You'll make the office smell for a week.
“反永续原则”
"The Rule Against Perpetuities."
我知道这个
I know this one.
“任何财产权益必须在 有关人员死亡后21年内
An interest in property must vest, if at all, within 21 years
以及权益产生时确认归属”
after the death of a life in being when the interest was created.
这是什么意思
And what does that mean?
我不知道 但其他人也不知道 谁关心这个啊
I have no idea, but nobody else does either. Who cares?
-怎么了 我脸上有东西吗 -没有
-What? Do I have something in my teeth? -No.
只有
Just
你
you.
傻瓜
Goofball.
你拿到那些文件了吗
Oh, did you get those files?
哪些文件
Which files?
给米奇的文件 我给你发了短♥信♥
The ones for Mickey? I texted you about it.
是哦 是的 我拿到了
Oh, yeah. Yeah, right. I got those.
抱歉 我…
Uh, sorry, I didn't…
我当时没信♥号♥♥
I didn't have any reception.
没事
Okay.
需要我帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
不用 我很好 谢谢
Oh, no. I'm good. Thanks.
请你转告主厨 炖肉汤做得比我妈妈好
Can you please tell the chef that pozole was better than my mother's?
但别告诉我妈妈 她会杀了主厨的
Just don't tell my mother. She'll kill the chef.
我就是主厨 谢谢你
Well, I'm the chef, so thank you.
原来是你
Of course you are.
丽莎
Lisa.
米奇哈勒
Mickey Haller.
哇 这里的食物很棒
Wow, the food was amazing.
抱歉我没吃完
Sorry I couldn't finish it.
从好的方面看 这周的晚餐都不用愁了
On the plus side, I'll have dinner for a week.
实在抱歉 我的女招待就喜欢关注犯罪新闻
I'm so sorry about that. My hostess is a true-crime junkie.
她在预约名单上 看到了你的名字 所以…
She saw your name on the reservation list, so…
你知道 给我 让我来…
You know, here. Let me--
我把柠檬汁腌鱼放在这个里面 可以保持冰爽
Let's put the ceviche in this one. It'll keep it cold.
你的约会对象怎么了
So, what happened to your date?
其实那是我的前妻
Ah, that's my ex-wife, actually.
懂了
Say no more.
说真的 食物真的很棒
Seriously, the food was amazing.
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
我是11年前来的 当时开了一家外卖♥♥食品店
Well, 11 years ago, I opened a take-out counter.
拉美亚洲风格街边小吃
Latin-Asian street food.
我想我终于走上正轨了
Think I finally got it right.
是的 没错
Yeah, you did.
你赶时间吗
You in a hurry?
没有
No, not really.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes.
我把这些东西扔进冰箱 然后陪你参观一下
I'll throw this stuff in the fridge and give you the 50-cent tour?
真的吗
Really?
哇
Oh wow!
这里闻起来好香
It smells incredible here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我自己种香草
I grow all my own herbs.
-是吗 -嗯
-Oh, yeah? -Mm-hmm.
哦
Oh.
-这是香菜 -嗯
-That cilantro? -Mm-hmm.
我喜欢香菜
Ooh, I love cilantro.
-真的吗 -对
-Really? -Yeah.
我的前任很讨厌香菜 也许这就是我爱香菜的原因
My ex hated it. Maybe that's why I like it so much.
你们还有联♥系♥吗
You guys still talk?
没什么联♥系♥了
Not really.
我们本来要生几个孩子 然后一起开这家店
We were going to have kids and start this place together.
有一天 他受不了了 不想承担责任 也可能是害怕了
One day, he couldn't take it anymore. Responsibility. Or the fear of it.
我最后一次听说他时 他住在恩塞纳达 在一家冲浪店工作
Last I heard, he was living in Ensenada, working at a surf shop.
-在巴哈 -嗯
-In Baja? -Mm-hmm.
你是在那里学会做炖肉汤的
Is that where you learned to make pozole like that?
这个问题就像是问魔术师 魔术背后的秘密是什么
Well, now, that's like asking a magician their secrets.
我享受了一顿非常美味的晚餐 很高兴认识你
Listen, I had an amazing dinner, and it's been great getting to know you,
但我该走了
but, uh, I should probably go.
是的 你或许该走了
Yeah, you probably should.
或者我可以让副手掌厨 我来开一瓶酒
Or I can leave my sous chef in charge and open a bottle of wine.
那里是我家
That's my place right there.
一个住在厨房♥旁边的主厨
A chef that lives right next to the kitchen.
我能说什么呢
Well, what can I say?
当我想要做些事的时候 就会很专注
When I want something, I'm very focused.
我觉得我们可以不喝酒了 你说呢
I think we can skip the wine, don't you?
我都不会喝酒
I don't even drink.
很好
Good to know.
你还有什么不会的
Anything else you don't do?
林肯律师
第二季第一集
(在厨房♥)
早上好
Morning.
那边有咖啡
There's some coffee there.
还有甜面包 想吃的话自取
And pan dulce if you like. Help yourself.
自♥制♥鸡蛋加自♥制♥西班牙辣香肠
House eggs. With house-made chorizo.
再这样下去 我的衣服就穿不上了
If this keeps up, I'm not gonna fit into my clothes anymore.
别说笑了
Come on.
尝尝看 我要知道我的饭碗能不能保住
Try it. I need to know I have a future in this.
我的天
Oh my God.
我喜欢热爱早餐的人
Love a man who loves breakfast.
听着 我…
Well, listen, I…
我一般不会这么做的
…I don't usually do this, you know.
我是说 很久都没…我都忘记有多久了
I mean, not in… I don't even know how long.
是的 大家都这么说
Yeah, that's what they all say.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
我也不做这些
I don't do this either.
相信我 开餐厅是一份全年无休的工作
Trust me. Running a restaurant is a 24/7 job.
虽然确实不错
It's nice though.
很好
Really nice.
非常好
Really nice.
要凉了 快点吃
Dig in before it gets cold.
-外面是什么情况 -这是我每天都要面对的
-What the hell is that? -That's what I deal with every day.
你没注意到隔壁地上有个大洞吗
Didn't you notice the giant hole in the ground next door?
没有 工地 他们不能这么早开工
No, the construction site? They're not allowed to start this early.
你觉得他在乎吗
You think he cares?
“他”
"He"?
那个建筑开♥发♥商 米切尔邦迪兰特
The building developer, Mitchell Bondurant.
哦 那家伙
Oh, that guy.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他想把整个街区都拆掉 然后盖高层
He wants to tear the whole block down and put up high-rises?
是的 差不多 我是最后的钉子户
Yeah, pretty much, and I'm the last holdout.
好吧 这里是洛杉矶 这座城市始终爱着未来的一切
Well, it is LA. This city's always been in love with whatever's next.
也许吧
Maybe.
我只希望他们不会丢弃现有的东西
I just wish they wouldn't throw away what's already there.
在美食家找到这里之前 这里就是一个普通的社区
Before all the foodies found us, this was just a neighborhood place.
现在真正住在这里的人们
Now the people who actually live in this neighborhood
已经负担不起这里的生活开销了
won't be able to afford it anymore.
那么他们会去哪里
-Yeah. -So, where do they go?
我不知道 但你应该能阻止这一切
I don't know, but you should be able to put a stop to all that.
我试过打电♥话♥给建筑部 他们毫无作为
I tried calling the building department. They don't do anything.
你需要一位律师
You need a lawyer.
哦
Oh!
不是我 我不打房♥地♥产♥官司 但我认识几位不错的律师
Oh, not me. I don't do real estate law, but I know some good ones.
优秀的律师收费很高
If they're good, they're expensive.
我已经债台高筑了
I'm overextended as it is.
我看看有没有人能给你打个折
Let me see if I can get somebody to cut you a break.
听着 我真的得走了 但…
Listen, I really need to go now, but, uh…
如果…
Is it…
我给你打电♥话♥可以吗
is it okay if I call you?
你知道到哪里找我
You know where to find me.
你还把名片留给我了 所以…
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表