剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
she'll have to reveal whatever evidence she has.
他们的动机很强
Well, their case for motive is strong.
我们必须抓住机会
So we have to attack opportunity.
抓住指认丽莎 在犯罪现场出现过的证人
That means the witness who placed Lisa at the scene.
玛戈谢弗 鹰眼本眼
Margo Schafer, Miss Eagle Eyes herself.
她不在证人名单上
She's not on the witness list,
也就是说安德莉亚不想让我向她提问
which means Andrea doesn't want me taking a crack at her.
-我们必须扭转局面 -再问一次 怎么做
-We have to turn that around. -Again, how?
奥布莱恩警探没在名单上 你知道是什么原因吗
Detective O'Brien's not on the list. What did you find out about that?
他正在休病假 接受肩部手术
He's on medical leave, having shoulder surgery.
他的搭档会代替他出庭作证
His partner's gonna testify instead.
就这样做
That's how.
怎么做 什么意思
What's how? What's happening?
我得去准备了
I have to prep.
他的意思是他要去购物了
That means he's going shopping.
(古斯塔沃的街角男装专卖♥♥店)
哇
Wow.
这是你喜欢的 羊毛和羊绒混纺的 英国制♥作♥
The wool and cashmere blend that you like. Milled in England.
这种布料经久耐用
This fabric will last forever.
漂亮 简直超乎意料
Beautiful. You really outdid yourself.
我该付你多少钱
How much do I owe you?
别侮辱我了 在你帮过我侄子后 还跟我客气吗
Don't insult me. After you helped my nephew?
你只需要付我布料费 只要我的视力还撑得住
You pay for material only. As long as my eyesight holds up.
谢谢 这是给你的员工的 感谢他们容忍♥你
Thank you. This is for your staff, for putting up with you.
我去把西服放进防尘袋里
I'll put the suits in garment bags.
我还以为 你是那种会去罗迪欧大道购物的人呢
I figured you as more of the Rodeo Drive type.
对于律师来说 一套好的西装就像一件盔甲
For a lawyer, a good suit is like a coat of armor,
而古斯塔沃家的西装 就是镇上最好的盔甲
and Gustavo makes the best armor in town.
等你买♥♥好装备 我有东西要给你听
When you're done getting outfitted, there's something you need to hear.
即将播出 新犯罪故事“住♥宅♥高档化和死亡”
Coming soon. A new crime story, "Gentrify and Die."
和我们一起揭开残酷的…
Join us as we unravel the tale behind the brutal…
-这是亨利达尔 -是的
That's Henry Dahl.
…房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商 米切尔邦迪兰特背后的故事
…LA's most infamous real estate developer Mitchell Bondurant.
像邦迪兰特这样的人只看重钱
Guys like Bondurant are in it for the money.
他们正在摧毁我们的社区…
They're destroying our neighborhoods…
-关掉吧 -杀死米切尔邦迪兰特的人…
- Oh, man. Just turn it off. - Who killed Bondurant? Find out--
我正在听喜欢的80年代放克播客 广♥告♥突然就插♥进♥来了
I was listening to that '80s funk podcast I love when that promo came on.
安德莉亚弗里曼肯定会非常得意
Andrea Freemann's gonna have a field day with this.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thanks. -Thank you.
怎么了
What's up?
丽莎 我说得很清楚 不要搭理媒体 不要接受采访
Lisa, I was very clear. No press. No interviews.
没有 没有新的采访 我跟你说过他只用旧的采访
No, no. No new interviews. I told you he's only using the old ones.
这不是重点 丽莎
It doesn't matter, Lisa.
你说的邦迪兰特的每一句坏话 控方都可以拿来做证据
Every bad thing you say about Bondurant, the prosecution can use it.
亨利说他会分我一部分广♥告♥费
Henry said he'd give me a piece of the advertising money.
我只是想付你律师费 我以为会有帮助
I'm just trying to pay you. I thought it would help.
好吧 我搞砸了
Okay, I screwed up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
老实说 我讨厌你免费为我辩护
Honestly, I hate that you're working for free.
我忍♥不住会想…
I can't help thinking that just--
想什么
What?
我忍♥不住会想 一位没有拿律师费的律师
Thinking that a lawyer who isn't getting paid
可能不会百分百投入
might not be as invested in my defense.
丽莎 我已经很投入了
Lisa, I'm-- I'm more than invested.
-如果你到现在还没看出来… -是的 我知道
-If you don't see that by now-- -No, I do.
我看出来了
I do.
我只是…
I'm just…
抱歉
I'm sorry.
问题是我觉得亨利没有 他没有投入
The thing is, I don't think Henry is. Invested, I mean.
至少没有正当理由 他只是想捞一笔
At least not for the right reasons. This is about money for him.
等庭审结束后 才能发布那些播客 你懂吗
That podcast cannot be released until the trial is over, you understand?
好吧
Okay.
-我会跟亨利谈谈的 -很好
-I'll talk to Henry. -Good.
还有告诉他 想一个更好的标题吧
Also, tell him to come up with a better title.
现在的太糟糕了
It's horrible.
-别笑 我说真的 -我也知道很糟糕
-No, I'm serious. -I know it's bad.
好吧
All right.
-嘿 我有好消息 -是吗
-Hey, I got some good news. -Oh, yeah?
我问到杰夫的邮箱地址了
I got an email address for Jeff.
虽然不太明智 但我把你的电♥话♥号♥码给他了
Against my better judgment, I gave him your number.
-好的 -他没有回答我
-Okay. -He didn't answer me.
也许会有惊喜 但谁知道呢
Big surprise there, but, um, who knows?
也许著名辩护律师会接到电♥话♥呢
Maybe the famous defense attorney will get a call.
很好
Good.
好了 我得回去准备晚宴了
Okay, I gotta get back to my dinner service.
好的 你去吧
Yeah. You should go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你打包了一份韩式排骨
Oh, I boxed up an order of the Korean short ribs for you.
给你的司机也打包了一份 我看到她盯着菜单看了
And one for your driver. I saw her eyeing the menu.
-这样能抓住男人的心 对吧 -你太好了 谢谢
-Way to a man's heart, right? -You're unbelievable. Thank you.
你把林肯车放下后 还是要坐地铁回家吗
Are you still taking the Metro home after you drop off the Lincoln?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
我在为盛大的开业节省每一分钱
I'm saving every penny for that grand opening.
如果我们能走到那一步
If we ever get there.
伊基 我很乐意帮你打车
Izzy, I'm happy to pay for an Uber.
不了 比起纽约 这里的地铁已经很奢侈了
Oh, no. Compared to New York, the subway here is luxury.
除非他们禁止在地铁上吃排骨 那我就只能打车了
Unless they outlaw short ribs on the subway. Then I'll be Uber-ing.
好吃哭了
Out of control.
-是吧 -是的
- Right? - Mm-hmm.
你的工作室怎么样了
How are you doing with the studio?
现在的租户四个月后就要搬走了
The current tenants vacate in four months.
如果我们下周前再不交定金
If we don't have the deposit by next week,
房♥东就会考虑名单上的下一位了
the landlord will go to the next person on the list.
你还缺多少
How short are you?
我够了 我凑够我那一半了
I'm not. I have my half.
但瑞伊的那一半 过去两周都是明天才能到账
But Ray's half has been coming tomorrow for the last two weeks.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
她没有吸毒了
She's not using.
只是她现在承担的责任比以前大了
It's just more responsibility than she's used to.
是啊
Yeah.
我有什么资格给你建议呢
Yeah, well, who am I to give advice?
我的上一位女友正在因谋杀接受庭审
The last woman I was with is on trial for murder.
不做评判
No judgment.
我想知道 发布播客是很糟糕的主意吗
I wonder though. Is it such a bad idea to put out that podcast?
是的 非常糟糕
Yeah, very bad idea.
但如果有帮助呢 让人们对她产生共情
But what if it helps? Makes people have empathy for her.
“控制了媒体 也就控制了思想”
"Whoever controls the media controls the mind."
你引用的是斯大林的名言吗
Did you just quote Stalin?
是吉姆莫里森的
Jim Morrison.
他说得有道理
He had a point.
是啊
嘿 兄弟 你不能来这里
Hey, bro. You can't be here.
加州鱼类和野生动物监察员
California Fish and Wildlife inspector.
我能为你做什么 沃…先生
So, what can I do for you, Mr. Wo--
别费劲了
Don't even try.
我们收到一份报告 说这里的雨水排入洛杉矶河了
We have a report of runoff from this site flowing into the Los Angeles River.
你是说排水沟吗 里面没有活物的
You mean the storm drain? There's nothing alive in there.
没有活物吗
Nothing alive?
双冠鸬鹚 黄莺 库柏鹰
Double-crested cormorants, yellow warblers, cooper's hawks,
鱼鹰 还有灰背隼
ospreys, and merlins
只是以我们的河流为家的 一小部分动物
are but a few of the creatures that call our river home.
项目的总承包商在哪里呢
Where's the general contractor on this project?
格兰特先生
Mr. Grant.
-亚历克斯格兰特 -他不在这里 他通常不来现场的
-Alex Grant. -Not here. He doesn't come to the site.
我要看看他的雨水排泄计划
I need to see his stormwater management plan
跟他谈谈补救措施
and talk to him about remediation.
否则我就要关闭这处工地
Otherwise, I'm shutting this site down now.
关闭工地 等等 兄弟
Shut the site down? Hold on, bro.
听着 兄弟 快叫格兰特先生出来 或着告诉我他在哪里
Look, bro. Get Mr. Grant here now, or tell me where he is.
你选哪一条
What's it gonna be?
(正在调查格兰特)
(卡兹)
喂 你的假释官在找你
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表