剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
The woman who lives there found you passed out on her couch.
听着 上了那辆优步之后 发生的任何事我都不记得了
Look, I don't really remember anything after I got in that Uber.
好的
Right.
是不是我去道个歉 赔窗户的钱 就能完事了
Is it the kind of thing where I can just say I'm sorry and pay for the window?
不止如此 他们指控你入室盗窃
It's a little more than that. They're charging you with felony burglary.
如果你被定罪 可能要在监狱里待六年
If you get convicted, it can mean six years.
六年
Six years?
我们一个一个来说 好吗
All right, one step at a time. Okay?
你被捕时所在的那栋房♥子
The house you were arrested in
好像离你家不远
seems it's down the street from yours.
你以前去过那里吗
Have you ever been there?
没有 我甚至没有… 我住的这栋房♥子是租的
No. I don't even-- I'm renting the house
我自己装♥修♥了厨房♥
that I'm in while I have my kitchen renovated.
我几周前刚刚搬来这破地方
I've only been in this dumb complex for like a couple of weeks.
我需要你帮我离开这里
I need you to get me out of here.
他们说今晚要把我转移到县监狱
They said they're transferring me to county tonight.
我会在传讯时申请保释 就在两天后
I'll ask for bail at your arraignment. That's in two days.
等一下 两天 我…
Wait. No. Two days? I ca--
罗素 面无表情 记得吗
Russell. Poker face. Remember?
好吧
All right.
听着 我有个主意 但我得先确认一些事情
Look, I have an idea, but I have to check some things first.
与此同时 睁大眼睛 闭上嘴
In the meantime, keep your eyes open and your mouth shut.
尽量不要碰县监狱食堂的奶酪通心粉
Maybe stay away from the mac and cheese in the mess hall at county.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
请留言
Leave me a message.
喂 你在哪里 有个案子需要你帮忙 给我回话
Hey, where are you? I need you on something. Call me back.
好久不见 你是不是都把我忘了
Long time no see. Starting to think you forgot all about me.
最近忘了你可不太容易
That's tough to do lately.
到处都是你的报道 这可真有意思 毕竟你最新的大客户中枪了
You're everywhere, which is funny, since your last big client got shot.
是的 人们总是提起这件事
Yeah, people keep bringing that up.
我的日程都排满了 你要说的是什么事
I've got a schedule to keep. What's this about?
你的另一个委托人 热苏斯梅内德斯
Your other client, Jesús Menendez.
他怎么了
What about him?
你让他获释 简直羞辱了洛杉矶警♥察♥局
You pretty much humiliated the department and the DA's office
和检察官办公室
when you got him released.
不 我觉得他们在这方面 自己就做得不错
No, I think they did a pretty good job of that themselves.
他们没有让这个案子沉寂下去 而是要正式重启此案了
They're not taking it lying down. They're formally reopening the case.
该死 我就知道
Oh shit. I knew it.
冤枉一个无辜的人 一次还不够
It's not enough to convict the wrong guy once.
他们还要再来一次
They've gotta double down?
他们需要洛杉矶警♥察♥局的人 负责重新调查
They needed somebody from LAPD to head up the reinvestigation.
找个背景清白 没参加过之前调查的人
Somebody with a clean rep, wasn't part of the original case.
就是你
You.
我也不想这样 但我不负责下命令
I don't love this either, but I don't give the orders.
你需要找到真凶
What you need to do is find the real guy.
就是我的证人提到的那个有纹身的人
The guy with the tattoo my witness talked about.
你的证人都没说出纹身男的名字 这个人可能根本不存在
Tattooed man your witness has no name for, who may not even exist.
他存在 我的调查员一直在找他 但…
He exists! My investigator has been looking for him, but--
你可以投入全部资源在这上面 拜托 至少跟格洛丽亚戴斯聊聊吧
You can put all your resources on it. Come on. At least talk to Glory Days.
我会跟她聊 我会跟所有相关人员聊一聊
I'll talk to her. I'll talk to whoever I need to.
但我要从你的委托人 梅内德斯开始
But I need to start with your client, Menendez.
你要我主动 带我的委托人去警♥察♥局 不可能
You want me to voluntarily bring my client to the Glass House? No way.
我说过了 我也不喜欢这样
I told you, I don't like this either.
所以 明天带你的人来
So bring your guy in tomorrow.
如果他的故事有说服力 或许我可以在他们提出指控前
If the story adds up, maybe I can short-circuit this thing
中止对他的调查
before they bring charges.
就这样
Okay.
工作上有什么好玩的事
So, anything, uh, interesting at work?
我手头上有一宗双重杀人案 可能跟帮派有关
I've got a double homicide. Might be gang-related.
好吧 很符合你的风格
Well, sounds right up your alley.
除非地方检察官半路抢走这个案子
Unless downtown decides to poach it.
我之前处理的一系列劫车事件 就是这么被他们抢走的
That's what they did with the string of carjackings I had.
我当检察官的时候目睹过他们这么做 现在我亲自感受到了
They used to do it when I was there. Now I'm on the receiving end.
他们不可能永远挡你的路 对吧 如果我能帮上什么忙…
They can't hold your back forever, right? If there's anything I can do to help, I--
没有 拜托
No. Please.
心意领了 但真的没有
I appreciate it, but there's not.
抱歉 时间紧迫 稍等一下 我保证
Sorry, it's time-sensitive. Just take a second. I promise.
怎么了
What?
“本市最酷的辩护律师” 工作好认真
"The hottest defense attorney in LA," hard at work.
你是说那本烂杂♥志♥吗
You mean that stupid magazine?
-你知道我不在意那些东西 -不在意吗
-You know I don't care about that stuff. -No?
我打给你的办公室 你正在接受采访
Called your office. Lorna said you were doing an interview.
《洛杉矶时报》想做个人专访 我能怎么说 拒绝吗
The Times wanted to do a profile. What was I supposed to say? No?
(洛杉矶时报)
抱歉
Sorry.
是记者吧
That's the reporter, isn't it?
是的 他们只是想尽快出报道
Yeah, they wanna get it out as soon as possible.
抱歉 好了 发送 搞定
I'm sorry. There. Send. Done.
海莉喜欢她的新学校吗
So, uh, how's Hayley liking her new school?
目前为止还可以 她们全班一起去了大熊市
Um, okay so far. Her class had a trip to Big Bear.
我们送她过去的时候 我有些担忧 但她玩得很开心
When we dropped her off, I was worried, but she had fun.
“我们”
"We"?
我跟你说过 我有个约会对象 米奇
I told you I was seeing someone, Mickey.
谁 他叫什么来着 蒂姆
Who? Oh, you mean, uh, what's-his-name? Tim?
是吉姆 但你知道的
Uh, it's Jim, but you knew that.
对 好吧 吉姆
Yeah, fine. Jim.
那个会计吉姆吗
Jim the accountant?
司法部的法务审计
A forensic auditor for the Justice Department.
随便吧
Whatever.
你跟我说过 你有过几次约会 我不知道你是认真的
You told me you went on a couple dates. I didn't know it was serious.
米奇
Mickey--
(摄影师拍了很棒的照片)
也许你可以去约会的
Maybe you'd be dating someone, too,
前提是媒体采访别安排那么满
if it weren't for your busy press calendar.
听着 她玩得开心就好 她交到新朋友了吗
Look, I'm happy she had fun. Is she making friends?
似乎是 但她想退出足球队
Seems to be. She wants to quit soccer though.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
她有一个新朋友 叫泰勒 是马术运动员
She has this one new friend, Taylor, who does equestrian.
所以现在她想骑马了
So, now, of course, she wants to do horseback riding.
我小时候在墨西哥骑过
I used to ride when I was a kid in Mexico.
我知道
Oh, I'm aware.
但是现在骑马的花销更大了 所以…
Things are just more expensive now, though, so…
玛姬 如果是钱的问题 我很愿意替你负担
Maggie, if it's about the money, I'm happy to cover it.
我们说好要平均分摊的
We agreed we would split things down the middle.
我知道 但那是…
I know, but that was--
在你的事业起飞 而我被降职以前
Before your career took off, and I got demoted?
拜托 我不是这个意思
Come on. That's not what I meant.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
听着 我很遗憾 我们之间进展得不顺利
Look, I'm sorry things took a turn for both of us.
进展得不顺利 不 这是你一手造成的 米奇
Took a turn? No. You drove them, Mickey.
我听说了热苏斯梅内德斯的事
You know, I heard about Jesús Menendez.
这就是你生气的原因吗 不会有任何差池的
That's what you're upset about? That's not going anywhere.
发生的所有事 包括我输掉官司 还有地方检察官 所有这一切
Everything that happened losing my case, downtown, all of it?
可能都是徒劳
It might be for nothing.
不会有任何差池的 我赢过他们一次 这次还能再赢
It's not going anywhere. I beat them once. I'll do it again.
为了你和你的委托人 我希望你说的是真的
For your sake and your client's, I hope that's true.
抱歉打扰了 给二位上菜
Sorry to interrupt, but we have some treats for you.
烤肉春卷 海鲜酱鸭肉玉米饼
This is our asado spring rolls, some hoisin duck arepas,
烤牛肉石锅拌饭 还有墨西哥炖肉汤
bibimbap saltado, and a sample of our pozole rojo.
谢谢 看起来很棒 但我们没有点这些 先生
Thank you. It looks fantastic. We didn't order any of this, sir.
这是后厨对林肯律师的敬意 请享用
Compliments of the kitchen for the Lincoln Lawyer. Enjoy.
你知道吗 我明天还要早起 所以…
You know what? I've got an early start tomorrow, so…
-玛姬 -海莉6点可以出发
-Maggie. -Hayley will be ready at 6:00.
你慢慢吃吧
Enjoy your food.
拜托 玛姬
Come on, Maggie.
看看我在美容院见到了谁
Look who I found at the groomer's.
看啊 我的天啊 你收拾得真干净
Oh, look! Oh my God. Look, you're all clean.
或许你不会那么焦虑了
Maybe now you'll shed a little bit less.
而且我从你最爱的寿司店带回了外卖♥♥
And I got takeout from your favorite sushi place
我猜你可能会忘了吃饭
'cause I figured you'd forget to eat otherwise.
你真是太好了
You are amazing.
我在努力
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表