剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
And I need you to prove it.
嘿 我给你带了 菲利普餐厅的法式三明治
Hey! I come bearing French dips from Phillipe's.
别担心 我买♥♥的是羊肉的
Do not worry. I got you the lamb.
很好
Nice.
谢谢你 劳娜
Thank you, Lorna.
就算你本来没住院
The food here is enough to put you in the hospital
这里的食物也足以把你送进医院了
if you weren't already in the hospital.
医院让我很紧张
Hospitals make me so nervous.
味道闻起来怪怪的 而且到处都是鬼
They smell funny, and there are ghosts everywhere.
我还从日落大街的卡车上 给你买♥♥了水果汁
I also got you that agua fresca from the truck on Sunset,
还有匹诺曹餐厅的奶油煎饼卷
and I grabbed you a cannoli from Pinocchio's.
我要给你加薪 以及我欠你一个道歉
I'm gonna give you a raise. Also, I owe you an apology.
那晚我说了一些不该说的话
I said some things that night I shouldn't have.
不 米奇 我们都说了不该说的话
No, Mickey, we both said things we shouldn't have said.
我觉得对你的惩罚已经够了 -是啊
I think you've been punished enough. -Yeah.
但关于加薪 你准备加多少
But about that raise. How much were you thinking?
听到我给你带来的另一份礼物后 你可能会在后面加个零哦
You might wanna add a zero when you hear about the other present I brought for you.
怎么 你的包里有龙虾吗
What, you have a lobster in your purse?
比龙虾更好哦
Even better.
你知道西斯科说 亚历克斯格兰特之所以能躲起来
You know how Cisco was saying the reason Alex Grant can stay in hiding
是因为他很有钱吗
is because of all his money?
那家伙的房♥产到处都是 从一个地方到另一个地方
Guy owns property everywhere. Just goes from one spot to another.
从来不需要暴露自己
Never has to come up for air.
我突然想到 也许钱也是他的致命弱点呢
Well, it occurred to me that maybe money is also his Achilles heel.
我调查了一下他的私人生活
I did a bit of digging into his personal life.
原来黑帮也有自己的社交媒体
Turns out even gangsters have social media.
然后呢
And?
然后我发现 亚历克斯格兰特是一位艺术收藏家
And Alex Grant is an art collector.
别这么惊讶 热爱艺术这件事不分好坏人
Don't be so surprised. Love of art doesn't discriminate.
我没有 只是你压我腿了
No, it's just, uh, you're on my leg.
哎呀
Oops!
总之 格兰特是廷托的超级粉丝
Anyway, Grant is a huge fan of this artist in Europe
廷托是一位欧洲艺术家
who goes by the name of Tinto.
以至于廷托在悲伤时期 创作的五幅系列画作
So much so that he has four out of a series of five paintings
他收藏了其中四幅
Tinto did on the stages of grief.
而且他非常想找到最后一幅
And he's dying to find the last one.
我们知道那幅画在哪里吗 -不知道
Do we know where it is? - No.
没人知道
Nobody does.
那幅画名叫《容忍♥》 是他在跟女朋友大吵一架后
It's called Acceptance, and he made it for his girlfriend
为女朋友而画的 以表示…
after they had a huge fight as a gesture of…
容忍♥
acceptance.
这对我们有什么用吗
What exactly does that do for us?
目前还没有
Nothing yet.
我们需要帮助
We're gonna need some help.
研究表明 动物疗法 是非常重要的一种方法
Studies have shown that animal therapy is a crucial component
可以帮助像我这样的退伍军人
to helping veterans like myself
克服创伤后应激障碍或适应残疾
overcome PTSD or adjust to disabilities.
我们接受所有主流信♥用♥卡♥支付
We take all major credit cards,
以及Venmo和贝宝支付 当然也接受现金
Venmo, PayPal, of course, cash.
我会为你捐款的
I'll make a donation for you.
不介意的话 你们再找一处地方吧
You guys mind? Find your own spot.
哪怕是你这种人 这样做也有点过分差劲了吧
Isn't this a little pathetic, Sam? Even for you?
我目前的选择很有限
My options are kind of limited at the moment.
这只狗狗同意被你利用 参与诈骗了吗
Did this doggie consent to being used in your scam?
这是我表姐的狗 我会给她收入的10%
It's my cousin's. I give her 10% of everything I make.
你俩到底想干什么
What do you two want anyway?
我们只是来提醒你 你还有欠款没还
We're just here to remind you of your outstanding debt.
2.5万美元 加上利息
Twenty-five grand, plus interest.
律师们 你们每喘一口气 都要收费
Lawyers. They charge you every time you take a breath.
如你们所见 我还没找到工作 但我正在努力
As you can see, I'm in between gigs, but I'm working on it.
告诉米奇 我正在努力
Tell Mickey I'm working on it.
如果我们愿意把欠款一笔勾销 你觉得怎么样
What would you say if we were willing to wipe the bill clean?
我会说:“我需要为你们做什么 ”
I'd say, "What do I have to do?"
回答正确
Right answer.
我们需要你建一个网站 但不是一般的网站
We need you to build a website. But not just any website.
(卡林顿佩里奇艺术网)
(输入用户名)
(0条新信息)
要知道 在我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
我会等着爆米花爆开 这样我就可以看电影了
I used to wait for the popcorn to pop so I could watch a movie.
我妈以前常跟我说:“心急水不开”
My mom used to say to me, "A watched pot never boils."
我一直不知道她是什么意思
I never knew what she meant.
会成功的
It's gonna work.
你知道的 这不是你的错 伊基
You know, this isn't your fault, Izzy.
人际交往太复杂了
Relationships are so complicated.
我还曾以为自己会 嫁给米奇过一辈子呢
I thought I was gonna be married to Mickey forever.
我只是觉得我需要一个人待一阵子
I just think I need to be alone for a while.
我得先想清楚自己的人生
I gotta figure out my own life before
再跟别人交往
I'm with somebody else.
嘿 也许这是好事 你知道吗
Hey! Maybe that's a good thing, you know?
已经21世纪了
It is the 21st century.
女人不一定非要谈恋爱 也能人生圆♥满♥的
Women don't have to be in a relationship to live a full life.
你永远不知道会发生什么
You never know what's gonna happen.
只是…
It's just…
(1条新信息)
跟我说说吧
Talk to me.
成功了 时间就在明天晚上
It worked. It's going down tomorrow night.
全都准备好了吗 -会好的
Is everything ready? - It will be.
好吧 很好
All right. Good.
谢谢你们俩 真是…
Thank you. Both of you. That's, um…
听着 我回头再打给你吧
Uh, look, I gotta call you back.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
我…给你做了鸡汤
I, um… I made you some chicken soup.
谢谢 完全符合医生的要求
Oh, well, thank you. Just what the doctor prescribed.
我一直很担心你
I've been worried about you.
我觉得这都是我的错 -不是的
I feel like this is all my fault. -No.
为什么大家都怪自己 你跟这事没关系的 丽莎
Why is everybody blaming themselves? You have nothing to do with it, Lisa.
你知道是谁干的吗
Well, do you know who did?
八♥九♥不离十吧 但是没关系 我很高兴你来了
I have a pretty good idea. But never mind that. I'm glad you came.
对不起 我等了这么久
I'm sorry I waited so long.
其实几天前我来过 但是你前妻也在 所以…
I was actually here a few days ago, but your ex-wife was here, so…
你知道 她只是… -是啊 我知道
She was just, you know… -Yeah, well, I know.
我是说 她当时在这里 她是你的家人 米奇
I mean, of course, she was here. She's your family, Mickey.
我很高兴你有爱你的人
I'm glad you have people.
你会没事的 对吧 -完好如初
You're gonna be okay, right? -Good as new.
前提是先离开这里 总坐着不动感觉不太好 你知道吗
As soon as I get out of here. I'm not good sitting still, you know?
喝点汤能够加快恢复
Well, this soup will hurry the process along.
我保证
I promise.
哦
Ooh.
您就是格兰特先生吧
Mr. Grant, I presume?
我叫托马斯卡林顿
My name is Thomas Carrington.
我的公♥司♥将在此次交易中 代理廷托先生
My firm is representing Tinto in this very, very special offer.
顺便说一句
Just so you're aware,
我们前一位客人 已经表示非常感兴趣了
we already have significant interest from our previous guest,
而且我们的日程安排非常紧张
and we're on a very, very tight schedule.
所以我们直入正题吧
So we should get to it.
这边
This way.
格兰特先生 欢迎 要不要来点香槟
Mr. Grant, welcome. Would you like some champagne?
那是2008年的库克陈年香槟
That's a 2008 Krug Grande Cuvée.
好啊
Yeah.
所有关于这幅画的信息都在这里了
All the information needed about the painting is in here.
如果是真迹 那就是我的了
If it's authentic, it's mine.
给您
Here you are.
请跟我来
Follow me.
不得不说 这是他迄今为止最好的作品
I have to say, it is his best work to date.
笔法太棒了
The brushwork is incredible.
其实你可以跳过这些没用的
Well, you could have skipped the drama.
我们客户的愿望就是我们的命令
Our clients' wishes are our command.
您欣赏作品的时候 请允许我帮您端着酒杯吧
Please allow me to hold your glass while you do the honors.
(传唤出庭或提供文件)
这是搞什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
亚历克斯格兰特 这是你的传票
Alex Grant, you have been served.
玻璃杯上全是你的指纹 摄像头也全拍下来了
Your fingerprints are all over this glass, and the cameras caught everything.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表