剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Hey.
你今天表现得很好
You did great today.
要知道 这些都是我小时候建的
You know, they built all this when I was a kid.
他们在建的时候 我经常和我爸一起来这里
I used to come here with my dad when they were putting it up.
我们以前经常坐这段铁路
We used to ride the train.
即使在那时 也总是在变化
Even then, it was always changing.
现在要做什么呢
So, what now?
现在我们要为你的交叉询问做准备
Now we prepare you for cross.
我们有一个周末让你做准备 我们会好好利用的
We have the weekend to get you ready, and we're gonna use it.
今天是最简单的部分
Today was the easy part.
周一早上 安德莉亚会不顾一切追问你
Monday morning, Andrea's gonna come after you with everything she has.
林肯律师
第二季第九集
我把准备的所有问题都发给你了 还留了一份在你桌上
I sent you the prep questions, and I left a copy on your desk.
你能给别人做的准备是有限的
There's only so much you can ever prepare anyone.
准备之外的 就只能靠她自己了
After that, it is what it is.
你传唤她的时候 我们就知道有风险了
Well, we knew it was a risk when you called her.
至少这会是一场有趣的报告
At least it'll make for an interesting presentation.
报告
Presentation?
是的 在我的刑事实务讲习班上
In my criminal practice clinic.
这提醒我了 我得找人审查一下内容
That reminds me. I have to find someone to vet it.
我还以为那是我的工作
I thought that was my job.
不 你是我的导师
No, you're my mentor.
你的工作是教导我
You're supposed to teach me.
总得有人来评判你的工作吧
Someone's gotta judge the job you're doing.
好吧 那里格尔呢
All right, what about Legal?
没人比他更合适了 相信我
There's nobody better. Trust me.
他愿意做吗
Would he do it?
我想他会很愿意
I bet he'd love to.
这样他就有理由出现在法庭上了
It'd give him an excuse to come down to court.
嗯 谢谢
Hmm. Thank you.
听着 米奇 这周末尽量休息一下
Hey, listen, Mickey. Try to get some rest this weekend.
我知道你有很多工作 但周一需要你头脑敏锐
I know you're buried, but you have to be sharp on Monday.
好的 我尽量吧
I'll try.
晚安 劳娜
Good night, Lorna.
晚安
Good night.
你说什么 医生
What are you saying, Doctor?
你是说他永远不会醒来了吗
You mean he'll never wake up?
他会永远这样吗
He'll be like this forever?
不要啊
Oh, no.
我的家人已经经历那么多了
After everything my family has been through.
不知道他们还能不能承受更多悲剧
I don't know if they can handle any more tragedy.
这是在做什么
What's all this?
你好 儿子 我有一场试镜
I have an audition.
你能相信吗 他们竟然让我念台词
Can you believe it? They're making me read.
我还以为现在的演员都是发视频呢
I thought actors just sent video now.
如果他们让我念
If they're gonna make me read,
他们就能得到完整的体验 不管他们是否喜欢
they are getting the full experience, whether they like it or not.
我突然想起来 你有一名司机 对吧
That reminds me. You have a driver, yes?
是的 我有司机
Yes. I have a driver.
很好 明天替我跑一天吧
Good, I need to borrow her.
她不是出租车司机 妈妈 她要送我去法♥院♥
She's not a taxi, Mama. She takes me to court.
她可以先带你去法♥院♥ 然后再送我去试镜
So she can take you to court and then take me to my audition.
试镜在哪里
Where is this audition?
伯班克 -伯班克
Burbank. -Burbank?
嗯
Uh-huh.
妈妈 法♥院♥在市中心 距离那边有好几个小时的路呢
The courthouse is downtown. That's hours away in traffic.
不顺路的 我给你打优步吧 好吗
It won't work. I'll get you an Uber.
有坑
Pothole.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
亲爱的 我是全墨西哥 第二受欢迎的电视剧主角
Well-- - Darling. I was the lead of the second most popular telenovela in all of Mexico.
那些需要证明自己的人才会紧张
Nerves are for people who have something to prove.
我看过几集 我觉得你很棒
I watched a couple episodes. I thought you were great.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
你比我儿子都更是我的粉丝
You're already a bigger fan than my son.
因为你也是艺术家 所以你懂我 这家伙就不然了
It's because you're a performer like me that you get it. This one, never.
不好说哦 你应该看看他在法庭上的表现
I don't know about that. You should see him in court.
大可不必
No. No, she shouldn't.
把我放下 带她去试镜 然后直接回家
Drop me off. Take her to her audition. Then straight home.
我有说我想去了吗
Did I say I wanted to go?
你似乎树敌很多 特拉梅尔女士
You seem to make a lot of enemies, Ms. Trammell.
我们都知道米切尔邦迪兰特 就申请针对你的限制令了
We all know about Mitchell Bondurant, who had a restraining order against you.
我只不过是抗♥议♥罢了
All I did was protest.
是啊 23次抗♥议♥ 限制令申请表上是这样写的
Yes, 23 times, according to the application for the TRO.
你23次带着示♥威♥游♥行♥队伍 前往他的办公地
Twenty-three times you'd led demonstrations to his office.
他的建筑被破坏… -那跟我无关
His building was vandalized-- -Not by me.
不是的 我只是去发声的
No, I was there to make my voice heard.
和平 合法
Peacefully and lawfully.
仅此而已
That's all.
所以不是你 给邦迪兰特先生的语♥音♥邮箱
So, you weren't the one who left repeated threatening messages
反复发威胁信息吗
on Mr. Bondurant's voice mail?
不是我
No, I was not.
去年9月9日 向他扔生鸡蛋的人也不是你吗
Or the one who threw a raw egg at him on September 9th of last year?
好笑吗
Is that funny?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
但我不能说这不好笑
But I can't say it wasn't funny.
还有你的丈夫 他叫杰夫 是吧
And then there's your husband. Jeff, is it?
没错
That's right.
我本想说“前夫”的 但你们并没有真正离婚 是吧
I would say "ex-husband," but you two never actually divorced, did you?
对不起 这是犯罪吗
I'm sorry, is that a crime?
这样很不寻常
It's unusual.
一对夫妻肯定相处得很差 才会有一个人不辞而别
A couple must not get along for one of them to leave the marriage
都没有进行合法地离婚
without even bothering to legally end it.
反对 与本案无关
Objection, relevance.
我的委托人 和她丈夫的关系不属于庭审内容
My client's relationship with her husband is not on trial.
反对无效 哈勒先生
Overruled, Mr. Haller.
是你打开的这扇门 就也应该允许弗里曼女士使用
You opened that door. Ms. Freemann is free to walk through it.
你和你的丈夫 多久吵架一次 特拉梅尔女士
How often would you say you and your husband fought, Ms. Trammell?
我不知道确切的频率
I don't know the exact frequency.
每月一次 每天一次
Once a month? Every day?
这不是能定期安排的事
It wasn't a regular schedule.
你丈夫为什么要离开你
Why did your husband leave you?
我想是他无法承担责任吧
I guess he couldn't handle the responsibility.
经营你的餐厅的责任嘛
Of your restaurant?
是的 也有其他责任
Among other things, yes.
难道不是因为你很难相处吗
Not because you were difficult to get along with?
我很难相处 真会说呀
I was difficult? That's a good one.
特拉梅尔女士 请你回答问题
Ms. Trammell, please answer the question.
听着 我不知道 他为什么离开 你得去问他
Look, I don't know why he left. You'd have to ask him.
好吧 也许我会的
Okay, maybe I will.
你丈夫现在在哪里 -没办法告诉你
Where's your husband now? - Couldn't tell you.
你不知道
You don't know?
据我上次听说 是在墨西哥的海滩上
On a beach in Mexico, last I heard.
他希望离你越远越好 是吧
He had to get as far away from you as possible, huh?
反对 -那个混♥蛋♥能娶我是他三生有幸
Objection! -That piece of shit was lucky to have me.
注意秩序 我不能容忍♥在我的法庭上发脾气
Order! I will not tolerate outbursts in my courtroom.
我们能知道他为什么离开了 是吧
We can all see why he left, can't we?
反对 -撤回提问
Objection. -Withdrawn.
没有其他问题了
Nothing further.
再次提问
Redirect.
特拉梅尔女士 有一个问题 是你杀的米切尔邦迪兰特吗
Ms. Trammell, one question. Did you kill Mitchell Bondurant?
没有 不是我
No, I didn't.
没有其他问题了
Nothing further.
宝贝 -请告诉我你有好消息
Baby. -Please tell me you have good news.
一半一半吧
Half and half.
博士在路上了 但曼尼迟到了
Doctor's on her way, but Manny's running late.
你得让他们过来 西斯科 我们已经陷入困境了 快点吧
You have to get him here, Cisco. We're already in a hole. Hurry up.
宝贝 我在努力 等他降落了 我们就过去
Babe, I'm on it. As soon as he touches ground, we're there.
好的 开车小心点
Okay, drive safe.
宇宙正在朝着对我有利的方向发展
The universe is aligning in my favor. The universe is aligning in my favor. The universe is aligning in my favor.
丽莎教会我很多 她就是我的导师
Lisa's taught me so much. She's really been a mentor to me.
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表