剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Maybe you even saw that photo of my client behind the desk?
你是不是那时候才开始 觉得你认为你看到那个人
Was that when you started to think about who you thought you saw
走在人行道上呢
walking down the sidewalk?
我…
I…
我是说 我…
I mean, I--
我…
I…
-我没有其他问题了 法官大人 -很好
- I have nothing further, Your Honor. - Very well.
如果检方没有重新提问了…
If there's no redirect from the prosecution…
那证人就可以离席了
Then the witness is excused.
律师们 请上前
Counsel, approach, please.
弗里曼女士 就本次听证会而言
Miss Freemann, for the purposes of this hearing,
恐怕我认为 这位证人的证词不足以证明
I'm afraid I cannot find this witness's testimony sufficient
特拉梅尔小姐当时在现场
to establish Miss Trammell's presence.
既然你只有这些证据 能证明被告当时就在犯罪现场…
Given that this is all you have to put the defendant at the crime scene--
特拉梅尔小姐 承认自己当时就在附近了 法官大人
Miss Trammell admitted to being in the vicinity, Your Honor.
她告诉奥布莱恩警探 她看到被害人 出现在办公室附近的咖啡店里
She told O'Brien she saw the victim in the coffee shop near his office.
案发前一小时 在他办公室附近的一家咖啡店
A coffee shop near his office an hour before the murder
那不叫犯罪现场
is not the crime scene.
检方有没有其他证人可以传唤
Does the prosecution have any other witnesses to call
或者其他证据可以提供
or evidence to present?
否则…
Otherwise…
在作出回复之前 我想先跟地检办公室商讨一下
I'd like to confer with my office before responding.
那就提前休庭吧 检方要在下午2:00前作出答复
Then we'll recess early. The People have till 2:00 p.m.
谢谢
Thank you.
法官大人
Your Honor.
刚才是什么情况
What just happened?
我们拆穿她了 所以现在她要么拿出证据 要么撤诉
We called her bluff, that's what. Now she's gotta put up or shut up.
天啊 米奇 你太棒了
Holy shit, Mickey. You're amazing.
好呢
All right.
-谢谢你 -先别谢我
-Thank you. -Don't thank me yet.
我们还得看看弗里曼的计划
We still have to see what Freeman's cooking up.
如果她没有任何计划呢
What if she doesn't have anything?
也许法官真有可能驳回此案呢
Maybe there really is a chance the judge will just dismiss this.
是啊 也许吧 但一步一步来吧 好吗
Yeah, maybe. But one step at a time, all right?
嘿 听着 昨天跟亨利的事 我真的很抱歉
Hey, listen. I'm really sorry about yesterday with Henry.
我只是有点惊讶
I was just surprised.
别担心了 我本该告诉你的
Don't worry about it. I should have told you.
我跟他谈过了 他不会惹麻烦了
I talked to him, and he won't be a problem.
-我保证 -很好
-I promise. -Good.
但有一件事你应该知道
However, there is something you should know.
就像证人所说的 那天早上我确实出现在大楼前了
I was there that morning in front of the building like she said.
-你… -我得跟你说实话
-You-- -I just need to be honest with you.
我在他们大楼前的街上找到一个车位
I found a spot on the street in front of their building.
没有其他地方可以停车了
There was nowhere else to park.
如果我不早点到摊贩那里 他们就卖♥♥光了
And if I don't get to my vendors early, they sell out.
这对你不利吗
Is this bad for you?
听着 我从没说过你没在那里出现过
Look, I never said you weren't there.
我只是质疑了 谢弗是否能在那里看到你
I just questioned Schafer's ability to have seen you there.
-丽莎 你必须把一切都告诉我 -这就是一切
-Lisa, you have to tell me everything. -That's everything.
我发誓
I swear.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should've told you earlier.
没有跟你说这件事 让我一直很纠结
When I didn't, it became this big thing in my head,
然后我也不知道
and I don't know.
我也不知道该怎么跟你说了 抱歉
I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry.
没关系 在预审听证会上 你的胜算不大
It's all right. In preliminary hearings, the deck is stacked against you.
我的工作就是见招拆招
It's my job to unstack it.
我们做到了
We did that.
现在去吃点东西吧
Now go get something to eat.
-午饭后 我们在这里见 -好的 好呢
-I'll see you back here after lunch. -Yeah, okay.
哦 你想要和典餐厅的手卷吗
Oh. Do you want a hand roll from KazuNori?
我知道我一直在投喂你 但我就喜欢这样
I know I'm always feeding you, but it's kind of my thing.
好呢 我要两个
Sure, I'll take two.
怎么样了
What's going on?
亚历克斯格兰特 也叫亚历克斯卡扎里安
Alex Grant. Also known as Alex Kazarian.
我查到他住在镇上的一间公♥寓♥
I tracked him to a condo downtown,
但门卫说他已经三天没见过他了
but the doorman says he hasn't seen him for three days.
正好是我们开始找他的时候
Right when we started looking.
也就是说有人给他通风报信了
Which means somebody tipped him off.
这家伙很有钱 所以他可以躲起来
And the guy's rich, so he could go underground.
谁知道他能躲我们多久呢
Who knows how long he can hide from us.
希望我们不用去搜寻
Hopefully, we won't have to go hunting.
还有别的吗
Something else?
是的
Yeah.
你可以开始再去挣马路圣徒的钱了
You can start billing the Road Saints again.
我从没让你帮我解围 米克
I never asked you to bail me out, Mick.
你没必要这样做 你当时遇到麻烦了 西斯科
You didn't have to. You were in a jam, Cisco.
一个小小的代价而已
A small price to pay.
但这是我欠下的债
But it was my debt.
是啊
Yeah.
现在还清了
Now it's paid.
不过我们可能 欠沃尔特施拉德一个人情
Although we may owe Walt Schrader a favor.
沃尔特施拉德 我的委托人 那名伪造犯
Walt Schrader, my client? The forger?
-是的 -他不是在奇诺监狱吗
-Yeah. -Isn't he in Chino?
去年出来了
Got out last year.
他跟这件事有什么关系
Oh. Well, what does he have to do with this?
说实话吗
Honestly?
-你知道得越少… -是啊
-The less you know… -Yeah.
好吧
All right.
弗里曼女士 希望你午休愉快
Miss Freemann, I hope you had an enjoyable lunch break.
我猜你还有其他证据要呈上
I assume you have something more to present.
是的 法官大人 公诉方提请证人汉娜盖茨
Yes, Your Honor. The People call Hannah Gates.
法官大人 证人名单上并没有汉娜盖茨的名字
Your Honor, there's no Hannah Gates on the witness list.
盖茨小姐 是县犯罪实验室的法医分♥析♥师
Miss Gates is a forensics analyst with the county crime lab.
这是偏见性证据
This is prejudicial.
我没有机会为此做准备
I've had no opportunity to prepare for this.
我也没有机会为他们在呈堂前三十秒
Like I had no opportunity to prepare for the photographs
拍摄的照片做准备
taken 30 seconds before they were introduced.
这是证人♥弹♥劾
That was impeachment.
我没有义务提前呈交 即使我早就拿到了
I had no obligation to turn it over in advance, even if I had it.
好了
Okay, okay.
这是预审听证会 哈勒先生 没有陪审团 不至造成偏见
It's a preliminary hearing, Mr. Haller. There's no jury to prejudice.
有来有往 如果我们够幸运的话
The freeway goes both ways. When we're lucky.
继续吧 弗里曼女士 不介意的话 请快点
Continue, Miss Freemann. Quickly if you don't mind.
我买♥♥了今晚《汉密尔顿》的票
I have tickets for Hamilton tonight.
盖茨小姐 你从事这行多久了
Miss Gates, how long have you been on the job?
十六年 到六月就满十七年了
Sixteen years. Seventeen in June.
在这期间 你分♥析♥过多少起案件的证据
And in that time, how many crimes have you analyzed evidence from?
我是一千多起案件的首席分♥析♥师
I've been the primary analyst in well over a thousand cases.
公诉方二号♥证据 法官大人 这是盖茨小姐对此案的报告副本
People's two, Your Honor. This is a copy of Miss Gates's report from this case.
盖茨小姐 你是否分♥析♥过
Miss Gates, did you analyze a pair of gardening gloves
一双从被告库房♥找到的园艺手套
taken from the defendant's shed
并将其登记在 证物编号♥1113-0907下
and booked into evidence under DR number 1113-0907?
是的
Yes, I did.
你报告后面的这张照片
This photo in your report.
这是正在提及的手套的照片吗
Is this a photograph of the gloves in question?
是的
That's right.
反对 证据开示中没有这些内容
Objection. None of this was provided in discovery.
那是因为这是我今天才收到的
Because I was just presented with this today.
我本来没打算在这次听证会上使用的
I was not initially intending to use it at this hearing.
请求上前 法官大人
Approach, Your Honor?
就在几天前 公诉方向被告提供了
Just days ago, the People offered the defendant
一份慷慨的认罪协议 第二天时 他们又撤回了
a generous plea deal, which they withdrew the next day.
抱歉 你是在指责我 故意隐瞒证据吗
Sorry. Are you accusing me of deliberately withholding discovery?
我是说你收到这份报告的时机很可疑
I'm saying the timing of this report is suspect.
我不在犯罪实验室工作 我不能强迫他们加速提供报告…
I don't work for the crime lab. I can't force them to expedite reports--
我想看你跟盖茨小姐的谈话笔录
I wanna see the notes from your interviews with Miss Gates.
哈勒先生 如你所知 证据开示抗辩是庭审的内容
Discovery arguments are an issue for trial, Mr. Haller, as you well know.
我要允许弗里曼女士继续
I'm allowing Miss Freemann to continue.
你如此设计 就是为了让她摊牌
You engineered this to make her show her cards.
你现在不能因为自己处于劣势而抱怨
You can't complain now because you don't like your hand.
盖茨小姐 你在检测
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表