剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
给二位上菜
We have some treats for you.
我们没有点这些
We didn't order this.
这是后厨对林肯律师的敬意
Compliments of the kitchen for the Lincoln Lawyer.
这是什么
What is that?
我的宾客名单
That's my guest list.
上面就有三个名字 其中两个还是米奇和伊基
There are three names on it. Are you taking this wedding seriously?
这是在哪里找到的 -一个装满旧东西的大箱子里
Where did you find this? - In this big box of old stuff.
这是我父亲在法学院的毕业戒指
It's my father's class ring from law school.
我雇了几位临时工 -几位
I hired some temps. -How many?
四位 -好吧
Four. -All right.
我明天要去工作室见物业经理了
I'm meeting with the property manager tomorrow in the studio.
房♥租涨到每月1.5万元了
Rent's gone up to 15,000 a month.
1万已经是极限了
Ten is as high as I can go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得到了一份工作 是圣迭戈地检办公室
I've been offered a job with the DA's office in San Diego.
那海莉呢
What about Hayley?
她可以陪着你 直到你康复
She can stay with you till you're back on your feet.
我觉得你做错了
I think you're making a mistake.
你是唯一声称 看到丽莎袭击邦迪兰特的证人
You're the only witness who claimed to have seen Lisa attacking Bondurant.
这些是那位建筑监察员拍的
Building inspector took these?
他是临时限制令的证人
He's the witness on the TRO.
住♥宅♥高档化和死亡 和我们一起揭开
Gentrify and Die. Join us as we unravel
房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商米切尔邦迪兰特 被残忍♥谋杀背后的故事
the tale behind the brutal murder of Mitchell Bondurant.
这是亨利达尔 -是的
That's Henry Dahl. -Mm-hmm.
你有什么发现吗
What did you discover?
我们还发现右手手套上有一小片血迹
What appeared to be a small blood stain on the right-hand glove.
血迹与受害人相吻合
It's a match to the murder victim.
杰夫特拉梅尔吗 -你想要什么
Jeff Trammell? - What do you want?
还记得你留下的工具箱吗
Remember the tool set you left behind?
是啊 -里面的锤子不见了
Yeah. -The hammer's missing.
我不会作证的 别把我卷进来
I'm not testifying. Leave me out of this mess.
怎么了 -安德莉亚要求在法官办公室会面
What's up? -Andrea's requested a conference.
可恶
Oh shit.
检方掌握了一项新的证据
The prosecution has come into possession of new evidence.
凶器
The murder weapon.
米奇 我发誓 我对那把锤子一无所知
Mickey, I swear, I don't know anything about that hammer.
事已至此
It is what it is.
好消息是 这意味着她的证据要展示完了
Good news is it means the end of her case.
也就是说 我们终于可以讲述自己的故事了
Which means we can finally tell our own story.
这就是我从一开始就想做的
That's all I've wanted to do since the beginning.
你是说作证吗
Oh, you mean testify?
是的 我是说作证 不是我♥干♥的
Yes, I mean testify. I didn't do this.
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
只有在我拦不住你的时候 你才有可能坐上证人席
The only way you take the stand is if I can't tackle you in time.
他对所有委托人都这么说 这招对男人更管用
That's a thing he says to all his clients. It plays better with men.
我懂的 别人说你是凶手 而你束手无策 这样很折磨
I get it. Sitting on your hands while people call you a killer is torture.
为什么我不能为自己辩护
Why can't I defend myself?
因为无论你多么真诚 多么诚恳 陪审团都会怀疑你是否在撒谎
No matter how sincere you are, how honest, the jury will wonder if you're lying.
所以我们要让其他证人 为你讲述你的故事 给我一点时间
That's why we let other witnesses tell your story for you. Give me a second.
有多糟糕
How bad is it?
你在开玩笑吗 现在的陪审团 都是看着《犯罪现场调查》长大的
Are you kidding? Juries today grew up on all that CSI bullshit.
他们看到血迹证据就完蛋了 手套已经够糟糕了 但是这东西…
They see blood evidence, forget it. The gloves were bad enough, but this…
好吧 希望这能扳平比分
Well, hopefully, this helps even the score.
今日份攻击证人的材料
Attack material for the witnesses today.
没有确凿证据 但警♥察♥在处理锤子时犯错误了
No smoking gun, but the cops made mistakes when they processed the hammer.
实验室技术员可以帮助你拿一分
And there's forensic points you can score with the lab tech.
安德莉亚需要三样东西才能打赢官司 作案动机 作案手段 作案机会
Andrea needs three things to win her case. Motive, means, and opportunity.
以前 她只有动机 现在她也掌握手段了
Before, she only had motive. Now she has means too.
我们自己需要更多的证人
We need more witnesses of our own.
我们需要找到前夫 -我安排人在墨西哥找他了
We need the ex-husband. -I got a guy running him down in Mexico.
明天就是我提出证据了 也许是今天
My case starts tomorrow, maybe today.
如果他在那里 我就会找到的 -好吧
If he's there, I'll find him. -All right.
去搞定他吧
Go get 'em, huh?
谢谢了
Thanks for this.
准备好了吗 -是啊
Ready? - Yeah.
林肯律师
第二季第八集
我给私人住♥宅♥做园林绿化
I do landscaping, private homes.
上周三 你为客户的房♥产服务过吗
And did you service the client's property this past Wednesday?
是的
Yes.
贝尔特伦先生 你需要水吗
Mr. Beltran, do you need some water?
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
周三时 我在卡普兰家
I was at the Kaplans' on Wednesday.
那是在哪里
And where is that?
豪泽街 威尔夏街南边 在第八大道和奥林匹克大道之间
Hauser. South of Wilshire, between 8th and Olympic.
所以是这里
So, here.
是的
Yes.
你周三在那里工作时 有什么不寻常的事发生吗
And did anything unusual happen when you worked there on Wednesday?
我在前院人行道旁的树篱下 找到一把锤子
I found a hammer under the hedges in the front yard, by the sidewalk.
这是你找到的锤子吗 -是的
Is this the hammer you found? -Yes.
记录锤子 为公诉方12号♥证物 法官大人
Marking the hammer as People's 12, Your Honor.
好的
So marked.
贝尔特伦先生 你看到锤子之后做了什么
Mr. Beltran, what did you do after you saw the hammer?
我跟房♥主卡普兰先生说了
I told Mr. Kaplan, the homeowner.
他报♥警♥了 我没碰锤子
He called the police. I didn't touch the hammer.
为什么
Why not?
因为看起来上面好像有血迹
Because it looked like there might be blood on it.
我没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions.
你可以向证人提问了 哈勒先生
Your witness, Mr. Haller.
贝尔特伦先生 你在找到锤子的地方
Mr. Beltran, how often do you work at the property
多久工作一次呢
where you found the hammer?
每周一次
Once a week.
每周一次 是否可以说
Once a week. Is it fair to say
你每次都会 把树篱下的落叶打扫干净
that you blow leaves from under that hedge every time?
我做得很好
I do a good job.
我对此毫无疑问 先生
I have no doubt about that, sir.
所以在过去六个月里
So, in the last six months,
你看过那些树篱很多次 对吧
you looked at those hedges many times, correct?
是的
Yes.
肯定有很多次
Many times, I'm sure.
但你以前从没看到那把锤子
And yet, you never saw that hammer before.
直到突然之间 那把锤子出现了
Until, suddenly, the hammer just shows up
正好是我的委托人因谋杀受审的时候
at the exact same time my client happens to be on trial for murder.
反对
Objection.
撤回提问 没有其他问题了
Withdrawn. Nothing further.
奥布莱恩警探 你把树篱周围保护起来以后
Detective O'Brien, after you secured the area around the hedge,
你做了什么
what did you do then?
我把锤子放进了证物袋
I placed the hammer in an evidence bag
然后交给了现场的犯罪学家
and handed it over to the criminologist on scene.
你当时有没有观察过那把锤子
Did you make any observations about the hammer at this time?
我注意到锤面 锤颈和把手
I noted that the face, neck, and handle
都似乎粘有看起来像是血迹的物质
were stained with a substance that appeared to be blood.
我还记下了手柄下面的序列号♥
I also took down the serial number from the underside of the handle.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
看看是否与特拉梅尔女士那套工具里 那把丢失的锤子
To see if it matched the serial number from the hammer that was missing
序列号♥相符
from Ms. Trammell's set.
相符吗
And did it?
法官大人 为了节省法庭时间
Your Honor, to save the court time,
我们认定这把锤子属于特拉梅尔女士
we will stipulate the hammer in question belonged to Ms. Trammell.
你确定吗 哈勒先生
You're sure, Mr. Haller?
当然
Absolutely.
(搞什么 )
你有反对吗 弗里曼女士
Any objection, Ms. Freemann?
没有 法官大人 -很好
Uh, no, Your Honor. - Very well.
陪审团成员们 作为证据的锤子属于被告
Members of the jury, it is a matter of settled fact
这是一个已认定的事实了
that the hammer in evidence belonged to the defendant.
你们审议的时候 不需要回答这个问题了
That's not a question you have to answer in your deliberations.
你可以继续了 弗里曼女士
You may proceed, Ms. Freemann.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
Nothing further, Your Honor.
奥布莱恩警探 六个月前 你到达现场时
Detective O'Brien, when you arrived at the crime scene six months ago,
你让警员在附近搜寻凶器了 对吗
you had officers search the area for a murder weapon. Is that right?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表