剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
We've done everything we can, Lisa.
现在就看罪恶之神的了
Now it's up to the Gods of Guilt.
罪恶之神
The Gods of Guilt?
就是陪审团
The jury.
现在权力在他们手上
They have all the power now.
我所做的一切都是想说服他们
Everything that I did was to convince them.
我不太信教的
I'm not very religious.
现在我愿意向任何神明祈祷
Right now, I'll pray to any god that's available.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
书♥记♥员刚打电♥话♥来 陪审团回来了
The clerk just called. The jury's back.
已经回来了 好事还是坏事
Already? Is that good or bad?
陪审团有裁决了吗
Has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
你们怎么说
What say you?
在丽莎·特拉梅尔公诉案中
In the case of People versus Lisa Trammell,
被告被控一级谋杀罪 我们认为被告
on the charge of first-degree murder, we find the defendant
无罪
not guilty.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
都结束了 丽莎
It's over, Lisa.
律师事务所 请稍等
Law offices, please hold.
有线电视新闻网 洛杉矶时报 绝望的委托人 都转去语♥音♥信箱吧
CNN, LA Times, desperate clients. Let them all go to voice mail.
现在是庆祝时刻
This is a time for celebration.
给你和伊基的气泡苹果酒 -谢谢
Sparkling cider for you and Izzy. -Thank you.
还有给我们其他人的真货
The real stuff for the rest of us.
恭喜你啊 我真为你骄傲
Felicidades. I'm so proud of you.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you very much, Mom.
哦
Oh.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a moment.
你好 怎么了
Hi. What's up?
敬洛杉矶最炙手可热的辩护律师
To LA's hottest defense lawyer.
还有他最优秀的团队 我是说 没有你们 我…
And his incredible team. I mean, without you guys, I…
你就得自己接电♥话♥了吗
You'd have to answer the phones yourself?
那是不可能的 -是的
Never gonna happen. -Mm-mmm.
我只想说这是团队的胜利
I just wanna say, um, this is a team win.
所以感谢大家了
So, everybody, thank you.
耶 太棒了
Yahoo! Yes!
妈
Ma,
怎么了
what's wrong?
我回来了 儿子
I'm back, hijo.
我拿到那个角色了
I got the part!
我还以为你的经纪人把你抛弃了 -对
I thought your agent dropped you. -Yes.
现在他会求着我回去了
Now he'll be begging to take me back.
那就好 妈
That's good, Ma.
我得走了
So I have to go.
我得去收拾行李了 他们要我这周就去片场
I have to pack. They need me on set this week.
片场 -嗯
On set? -Uh-huh.
在哪里 -卡尔加里
Where? -Calgary.
卡尔加里 妈妈 你最怕冷了 你去卡尔加里做什么
Calgary. You hate the cold. What are you going to do in Calgary?
我会去买♥♥一件厚外套的
I'll buy a big coat.
看到了吗 儿子 今天我们都是赢家
You see, son? Today we have all won.
我想你的司机不能送我回你家了吧
I don't suppose your driver can take me to your house. No?
没事 好吧 别担心 我会打优步的
No, no. Okay, don't worry. I'll take an Uber.
好了 拜托
Mm. -Okay, please.
替我跟海莉说再见 跟她说我爱她 也爱你哦
Say goodbye to Hayley for me. Tell her I love her. I love you. Love you a lot, Mama.
抱歉 我得去收拾行李了
Sorry, I have to pack.
拜拜 -好的
Bye-bye. -Okay.
再见 妈妈 在卡尔加里注意保暖
Bye, Ma. Stay warm in Calgary.
难怪你会变成这样
It really is no wonder you turned out the way you did.
是啊
Yeah.
我得去接一个电♥话♥ 谢谢 各位
I need to take this. Thanks, everyone.
再见
Bye.
感觉怎么样
So, how does it feel?
就像久居山洞后 突然又能看到太阳了
It's like I can suddenly see the sun again after living in a cave.
我知道我以前也说过这样的话 但我真不知道该如何感谢你才好
I know I've said this before, but I don't know how to thank you enough.
我真希望你现在就在餐厅
I wish you were here right now 'cause
因为我们要举办一场盛大的庆祝活动 有一半的邻居都会来
we're throwing a big celebration, and half the neighborhood's coming.
你能来吗
Can you make it?
我也很想去的 丽莎 但庭审过后 我只想睡上一周
I would love to, Lisa, but after this, I just wanna sleep for a week.
无论如何 你才应该是焦点 好好享受吧
Anyways, you should have the spotlight for yourself. Enjoy it.
那你可就错过咯 我在做你最爱吃的菜
Well, you're missing out. I'm making all your favorites.
我们改天再约吧
Rain check, okay?
那你要保证
Only if you promise.
我保证
I promise.
米克
Mick.
去会议室吧
Conference room.
好了 再见 丽莎
All right. See you soon, Lisa.
再见
See you.
这是什么
What's this?
我拿到一些警方的照片
I got some police photos.
这是他们在沃尔特·金的车里 找到的所有东西
All the stuff that they found in Walter Kim's car.
看看吧
Look at that.
这是什么
What is that?
这是一面可伸缩的检查镜
That is a telescoping inspection mirror.
是建筑监察员的常规工具
Standard tool for building inspectors.
他们用来查看 无法够到的地方 但是看看吧
They use it to see into places that they can't reach. But check this out.
金的工具上少了一块玻璃
Kim's was missing a piece of glass.
也许少的这部分 就是他们在案发现场找到的玻璃碎片
Now, maybe that was the shard of glass they found at the murder scene.
但如果是沃尔特·金杀死邦迪兰特的 那他是怎么做到的呢
But if Walter Kim did kill Mitchell Bondurant, how did he do it?
他跟丽莎差不多高
He's the same height as Lisa,
如果她够不到邦迪兰特的头顶 金又是怎么够到的呢
and if she couldn't reach the top of his head, how could he?
看吧 我也一直在想同样的事
See, I've been thinking the same thing.
能把你的粉饼盒借我一下吗
Can I borrow your, uh, compact?
好呢
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 起初我在想
Now, initially, I was wondering,
如果金是去杀邦迪兰特的
if Kim was there to kill Bondurant,
为什么他一开始会用到检查镜呢
why would he even have the inspection mirror in the first place?
然后我突然想到
And then it occurred to me.
镜子就是让他抬起头的方法
The mirror is how he made him look up.
温斯顿 亲爱的 别担心 没事的
Oh, Winston. Oh, honey. Don't worry. It's okay.
理论不错 西斯科
Good theory, Cisco.
这似乎不只是理论 镜子是你的证据
Well, it seems like more than a theory. The mirror is your proof.
是啊 也许是 也许不是 幸运的是 这不再是我们的问题了
Yeah, maybe. Maybe not. Luckily, it's not our problem anymore.
已经结案了 我们的委托人自♥由♥了 警♥察♥可以处理剩下的事 对吧
The case is over, our client is free. Cops can deal with the rest.
是婚礼场地打来的
It's the wedding venue!
嗨 我是劳娜 我准备好谈婚礼宴席了
Hi, this is Lorna. I am ready to talk catering.
很高兴你打电♥话♥来
I'm so glad you called.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不可能的 我们给了你们一大笔定金
No, that's impossible. We gave you a big fat deposit.
不可能的 怎么会把一处场地 预定给两对情侣
No, this can't be happening. How do you double-book a wedding venue?
你们只有这一项工作 不行 你去告诉另一位新娘 她得更换场地
You had one job. No, you-- Tell that other bride she has to change.
为什么非得是我们呢
Why do we have to be the ones?
是的 好吧 也祝你今天过得开心
Yeah. Okay. Yeah, you have a great day too.
发生什么事了
What happened?
显然是另一对情侣先预定了
Apparently, another couple booked it first.
但你没有签合同吗
But didn't you sign a contract?
有的
Yes!
其实没有 我没签合同 他们说会寄过来的
No, I didn't. They said they were gonna send it.
他们说会给我们打九折 以补偿带来的不便
They said they'd give us 10% off for the inconvenience.
都不够付给DJ的钱
That'll barely cover the DJ.
好吧 他们有没有说 还有哪些日期可以举办婚礼
Okay. Well, did they say what other dates they had available?
有的 十月的一个周六
Yeah. A Saturday in October.
那还不算太糟
Well, that's not too bad.
是明年十月
It's next October.
哦
Oh.
我觉得这是一种征兆 对吗
I feel like this is a sign.
每次我们要结婚了
Like, every time we get close to our wedding,
老天就会在我们面前摆出一个大阻碍
the universe throws a big wrench right in our faces.
也许我们只是被诅咒了
Maybe we're just cursed.
我们才没有被诅咒
We're not cursed.
我会过去一趟 搞定这件事
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表