剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
我得跟我女儿先走了 不然她就要变成熊猫眼了
I have to head out with my daughter before she turns into a pumpkin.
这种表达方式不太对
That is not the right way to use that expression.
相当不对 -是的
Not at all. -Mm-mmm.
恭喜你 金发前妻
Congratulations, blonde ex-wife.
谢谢你 疯狂前夫
Thank you, crazy ex-husband.
好吧 好了 准备好了吗
Okay. All right, ready?
是的 明年你过生日 我要请一支墨西哥流浪乐队
Yeah. I'm gonna get a mariachi band for your birthday next year.
真的吗 -当然
Oh, really? -Yeah.
如果你这样做 那你带回家的第一个男孩
Well, if you do that, then the first boy you bring home,
我就给他看 你万圣节打扮成哈利·波特的照片
I'm gonna show him a picture of you dressed as Harry Potter for Halloween.
感谢告知
Duly noted.
现在还早 你想看电影吗
It's still early. You wanna catch a movie?
抱歉 爸爸 我跟朋友们还有计划 我跟你说了
Oh, I'm sorry, Dad. I made plans with friends. I told you.
是哦 你说过的 是我忘了
Oh, right. Yeah, you did. I forgot.
是的 优步大概一分钟后就到了
Yeah. The Uber's, like, one minute away.
嗯 没关系 玩得开心
Yeah. It's okay. Have fun.
你确定吗 -是的
You sure? -Yes.
好的 我不想迟到 再见
Okay. I won't be late. See you.
一小时后发短♥信♥给我 证明你还活着
Text me in an hour with proof of life.
我觉得他还在 为丽莎杀死她丈夫的事感到沮丧
I think he's still down about the Lisa-killed-her-husband thing.
这还不是最糟的
That's not even the worst of it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我看人很准的吧 -嗯
You know how I get feelings about people? -Mm-hmm.
我一直在想米奇被打的那天晚上
I've been thinking about the night Mickey got beat up.
谁能从中受益 亚历克斯·格兰特吗
Who exactly benefited from that? Alex Grant?
那家伙费尽周折 才让自己看起来像一位合法商人
That guy jumped through hoops to seem like a legitimate businessman,
却冒着失去一切的风险 派两名打手把米奇送进医院
only to risk it all by sending two goons to put Mickey in the hospital
就因为我们给他送了一张传票吗
because we sent him a court subpoena?
这根本说不通
That just doesn't add up.
另一方面 丽莎一心想让米奇认为自己是无辜的
Lisa, on the other hand, was obsessed with making Mickey think she was innocent.
她甚至派假前夫去说服他
She even sent a fake ex-husband to convince him.
所以当她意识到亚历克斯·格兰特 是我们的第二嫌疑人时
So, then, when she realized that Alex Grant was our straw man,
她还有更好的方法 让米奇继续下去吗
what better way to keep Mickey on that path?
她一定是疯了
She'd have to be insane.
是的 绝对的
She is. Certifiable.
你跟米奇说过这些吗
Have you told Mickey this?
没有 我不想再扰乱他的思绪了 而且我没有证据 只是直觉啦
No. I don't wanna mess with his head more. Plus, I don't have proof. Just a hunch.
但我就知道那女人会带来麻烦
But I do know that woman is bad news.
天啊 他还真是没得喘息呢
Man. Talk about not being able to catch a break.
所以你母亲要在加拿大待多久
So, how long will your mother be in Canada?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
只要她开心 我就开心 对吗
As long as she's happy, I'm happy, you know?
你还好吗 孩子
You okay, kid?
我知道案件的结果跟你想得不太一样
I know your case didn't turn out exactly the way you had hoped.
但你赢了 对吗
But you won, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道的 你老爸跟委托人交好时
You know, your old man broke a few too many of the rules of conduct
违反太多行为准则了
when it came to fraternizing with clients.
我建议你不要重蹈你父亲的覆辙
That's not a sin of the father I'd advise repeating.
那么明显吗
Was it that obvious?
除非瞎了 才看不出来
You'd have to be blind not to see it.
是啊 我觉得我就是瞎了
Yeah, well, I think blind is exactly what I was.
我在报纸上看到 亚历克斯·格兰特失去奥♥运♥村项目了
I saw in the paper that Alex Grant lost that Olympic Village project.
不足为奇
Hmm. No surprise there.
是的 但不幸的是
No, but unfortunately,
这家伙似乎报复心很强
the guy seems to have a real vengeful streak,
你懂我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
不管他以前有多生你的气
No matter how mad he was at you before,
现在他更有理由生气了
he's got even more reason to be pissed off now.
抱歉 我不是想让你忧心忡忡
Sorry, I-- I'm not trying to worry you.
我只是想让你思考一下这件事而已
Just something to think about, that's all.
职业病犯了
Occupational hazard.
哦
Oh.
我们结账走人吧
Uh, would you mind if we get the check?
我明天一大早还要去看医生
Um, I got a doctor's appointment early in the morning.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 只是去做一些检查
Yeah, just getting a few tests.
确保心脏有足够的动力
Make sure the ticker's got enough juice left.
再说了 比起跟一个老头吃晚餐
Besides, don't you have anything better to do
你就没有更美好的事情做了吗
than have dinner with an old man?
我喜欢跟你一起吃晚餐
I like having dinner with you.
接下来 你就要约我 去丹·塔娜餐厅过情人节了
Next thing you know, you'll be asking me out to Dan Tana's for Valentine's.
米奇
Mickey.
如果你为这份工作牺牲太多
If you sacrifice too much for this job,
最终就会落得和我一样的下场
you'll end up like me.
独居 离婚
Alone. Divorced.
几乎不跟我说话的孩子
A couple of kids who barely speak to me.
相信我 你不会想成为老光棍的
You don't wanna be a male spinster, trust me.
这是最可怕的好莱坞剧情
It's a terrible Hollywood clich茅.
想都不要想
Ah, don't even think about it.
喂 -嘿 伊基 怎么样了
Hey. - Hey. How's it going?
正准备走呢 不过我明天会早点来
Just heading out. I'll be in early tomorrow though.
劳娜给我留了一大堆诉状要归档
Lorna left me a big pile of pleadings to file.
她不在的时候 谢谢你帮我打理事务所 伊基
Thanks for holding down the fort while she's gone, Izzy.
别客气 你有什么事吗
No worries. You need anything?
没有 只是…
No. Just…
你和劳娜给亚历克斯·格兰特 送传票那晚
You know, that night you and Lorna served the subpoena on Alex Grant,
你看到他开的车了吗
did you get a look at the car he was driving?
算是看到了吧 一辆豪华的黑色轿车 也许是奥迪吧
Sorta. It was a black sedan, fancy. Maybe an Audi?
怎么了
Why?
没什么
Ah, no reason.
都还好吗
Everything okay?
很好 没什么
It's fine. It's nothing.
好吧 听着 我听了办公室的电♥话♥留言
Okay. Uh, listen. I checked the messages at the office.
有一位新委托人给你打电♥话♥了 他叫朱利安·拉科斯
You got a new client call. His name is Julian Lacosse.
他们把他关在西好莱坞警局了
They're holding him at the West Hollywood sheriff's station.
是什么罪名 -谋杀
What's the charge? -Murder.
他说他可以付你律师费 没有问题
He said he can pay your fee. No problem.
我…明天早上再去吧
I'll just, um…I'll do it in the morning.
好吧 开车注意安全 晚安
Okay. Well, drive safe. Good night.
好吧 晚安 伊基
All right. Good night, Izzy.
朱利安·拉科斯
Julian Lacosse?
你就是米奇·哈勒
You're Mickey Haller?
是的 你是怎么知道我的名字的
Yeah. How did you get my name?
是我的朋友推荐你的
My friend recommended you.
吉赛尔 吉赛尔·达林格
Giselle. Giselle Dallinger.
我不认识叫吉赛尔·达林格的人
I don't know a Giselle Dallinger.
什么 不 你应该知道她的
What? No, no. You gotta know her.
她说如果我遇到麻烦 就打电♥话♥给你
She said if I was ever in trouble, I should call you.
她说你是镇上最好的律师
That you're the best lawyer in town.
现在她死了 我又遇到麻烦了
And now she's dead, and… I'm in trouble.
好吧 我没明白 你朋友死了
Okay. I don't understand. Your friend is dead?
他们说是我杀的 但我没有那样做
That's who they said I killed. But I would never do that.
听着 吉赛尔说你很可靠
Look. Giselle vouched for you.
我也没有其他可以求助的人了
And I've got no one else to turn to.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
(验尸报告)
早上好
Good morning.
几天前送来一具尸体 名叫吉赛尔·达林格
There was a body that came in a couple of days ago. A Giselle Dallinger?
你是她的亲属
Next of kin?
我是她的律师
Apparently, I was her attorney.
我还以为没人能来确认这具尸体呢
I was starting to think no one was gonna ID this one.
驾照是假的
Uh, the driver's license was a fake.
警♥察♥取过指纹 看能否确认身份
Cops took prints, see if they could ID her.
但不幸的是 一名死去的性工作者 并不是他们的首要工作
But unfortunately, a dead sex worker's not exactly on top of their priority list.
我妈妈住在夏威夷
My mom lives in Hawaii.
我要去那里住一阵子 也许住很长时间
I'm gonna go spend some time there. Maybe a lot of time.
不需要查验指纹 她叫格洛丽亚·代顿
You don't need prints. Her name is Gloria Dayton.
她喜欢叫格洛丽亚·戴斯
She went by Glory Days.
(根据迈克尔·康奈利的小说改编)
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表