剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
Because when Cisco did a background check,
他发现弗朗的父亲被赶出家门了
he found out that Furlong's father got evicted.
他的房♥子被开♥发♥商收走了 最终闹到打官司 所以我问到…
He lost his home to a developer. Ended up in a lawsuit. So, I asked…
如果你或你的直系亲属
Please raise your hand if you or anyone in your immediate family
与房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商发生过纠纷 请举手
has been involved in a dispute with a property developer.
你不用提前报告吗
Don't you have to report that?
严格来说 他没有撒谎
Technically, he didn't lie.
他的妻子和孩子 才是他的直系亲属 他的父亲不是
His wife and kids are his immediate family. Not his father.
如果安德莉亚没做尽职调查 那就不关我的事了
Not my problem if Andrea didn't do her homework.
这家伙对开♥发♥商怀恨在心 就代表他会站在我们这边吗
This guy has a grudge against developers. Does that mean he'll be on our side?
也许吧 不要太兴奋 安德莉亚也有自己的陪审员
Maybe. Don't get too excited. Andrea's got her jurors too.
哈勒
Haller.
安迪
Andy.
她今天看起来特别得意
She looks extra smug today.
她信心满满
She's confident.
要是她进入状态 我们就有麻烦了
If she gets into a groove, we're in trouble.
所以我们得抓住一切机会 在陪审团面前打乱她的节奏
So we've gotta take any opportunity to throw off her rhythm with the jury.
全体起立
All rise.
早上好
Good morning.
我要提醒大家 在这间法庭里
Let me remind everyone that in this courtroom,
不许有任何标语或呼喊 以及任何形式的情绪爆发
there will be no signs, chanting, or any outbursts of any kind.
藐视法庭会受到惩罚
There are penalties for contempt of court.
相信我 你们不会想知道是什么惩罚的
And trust me, you don't wanna learn what they are.
明白了吗
Understood?
很好
Good.
好了 律师
Now, Counsel,
我们已经浪费足够多的法庭时间了
we've wasted enough court time
包括预审听证会后的延期 和准许的额外天数
with continuances and extra days granted after the prelim.
所以权宜起见
So in the interests of expedience,
我允许控辩双方 各进行30分钟的开庭陈述
I will allow prosecution and defense 30 minutes apiece for opening statements.
大家同意吗
Are we agreed?
30分钟 抱歉…
Thirty minutes? I'm sorry…
辩方只需要20分钟 法官大人
The defense will be fine with just 20 minutes, Your Honor.
权宜起见
In the interest of expedience.
那我们就折中一下吧
Let's split the difference, then.
25分钟吧 -那就25分钟 法官
Let's say 25. -Twenty-five it is, Judge.
很好 法官大人
Very well, Your Honor.
陪审团成员们 早上好
Members of the jury, good morning.
我是地方检察官安德莉亚弗里曼
My name is Deputy District Attorney Andrea Freemann,
我今天要代表一位无法再发声的人
and I'm here today to speak on behalf of someone who can't.
他工作勤劳 业绩突出
A hard-working, successful man
帮助建设这座我们称之为家园的城市
who helped build this city we call home
同时创造成千上万的就业机会
and employed thousands of people along the way.
米切尔邦迪兰特
Mitchell Bondurant.
我要给各位讲述 他生命中残酷暴♥力♥的最后时刻
I'm here to tell you about the last brutal violent moments of his life
以及结束他生命的人
and about the person who ended it.
被告 丽莎特拉梅尔
The defendant. Lisa Trammell.
说到这起案件的真实情况
Now, the facts of this case?
其实非常简单
They're simple.
被告和邦迪兰特先生有争执
The defendant and Mr. Bondurant were in a dispute.
迫使邦迪兰特先生申请了限制令
A dispute which forced Mr. Bondurant to take out a restraining order
限制被告近身 因为她不断实施骚扰
against the defendant because of her continued harassment.
案发当天早上 在去过附近的农贸市场后
On the morning of the murder, after visiting a nearby farmers market,
被告走进了 受害者办公室附近的一家咖啡店
the defendant entered a local coffee shop near the victim's office,
她看到邦迪兰特先生在那里买♥♥咖啡
where she saw Mr. Bondurant getting a cup of coffee.
证据显示 她离开了咖啡店
The evidence will show that she then left the coffee shop,
急忙跑到他的停车场 躲在一根柱子后面
hurried to his parking garage, and hid behind a pillar,
因为她知道 他很快就会过来
knowing he'd be arriving soon.
她在那里等着他
There, she waited for him,
手上戴上一副手套 确保自己不会留下任何指纹
slipping on a pair of gloves to make sure she didn't leave any fingerprints.
当邦迪兰特先生最终到达并下车时
And when Mr. Bondurant finally arrived and got out of his car,
她从背后恶毒地实施袭击
she viciously attacked him from behind,
用钝器击打他的头部
bludgeoning him over the head with a blunt instrument.
把他活活打死
Beating him literally to death.
证据将显示 被告如何憎恨邦迪兰特先生
The evidence will show how the defendant hated Mr. Bondurant,
如何跟踪他
how she stalked him,
并在案发当天 如何带着杀人动机
and how, on the day of the murder, she entered his parking garage
以及杀人手段和杀人机会 走进他的停车场
with the motive, the means, and the opportunity to kill.
(预计何时能确认那封信的真实性)
(正在努力)
我告诉过你 我不能再这样下去了
I told you I can't keep doing this.
这是最后一次 我保证
It's the last time. I promise.
我需要确认一下
I need it confirmed.
签署这封信的探员不回我电♥话♥
The agent who signed the letter won't return my calls.
这家伙 瓦斯奎兹
This guy. Vasquez.
菲利克斯瓦斯奎兹
Felix Vasquez.
你要做的就是 在文件里找到这封信的原稿
All you gotta do is locate the original letter in the files.
美死你呢
Like hell I will.
这意味着 我要上三层楼 去一个不归我管的部门
That would mean going up three floors to a department that's not my department,
跟一个我不喜欢的混♥蛋♥说话
talk to some asshole I don't like,
向他解释 为什么我要看一封与我无关的信
and explain why I need to see a letter that's none of my business to begin with.
我不得不过来找你已经够糟糕了
It's bad enough I had to schlep here to talk to you.
那好吧
Well, that's fair enough.
但我很感激你为我所做的一切
But I am so thankful for all that you do for me.
行吧 别胡扯了 可以吗
Yeah, just quit the bullshit. Will you?
五个月后 我就要退休了
I'm retiring in five months.
如果要我拿退休金冒险 你最好告诉我 我有什么好处
If I'm gonna risk my pension, you better tell me what's in it for me.
威豹乐队 克鲁小丑乐团 毒药乐队
Def Leppard with Mötley Crüe and Poison.
我已经买♥♥到票了 第四排
I already got tickets. Fourth row.
后台通行证
Backstage passes.
让我看看
Let me see 'em.
不要太贪心
Don't get greedy.
我明天会给你的
I'll have 'em for you tomorrow.
所以你会帮我咯
So, you'll do it?
看到通行证之前 我才不会做呢
I'm not doing shit until I see those passes.
最后 各位将听到 警♥察♥如何在被告的车♥库♥里
Lastly, you'll hear how police found the defendant's garden gloves
找到她的园艺手套 上面还沾着米切尔邦迪兰特的血迹
in her garage with Mitchell Bondurant's blood on them.
那是被告用来谋杀他的手套
The gloves she used to murder him,
上面的血迹只可能是那次谋杀留下的
with blood that could have only been from that murder.
就像我说的 案情很简单 事实不会说谎
As I said, it's simple. The facts don't lie.
辩方律师将试图把被告描绘成
Now, defense counsel will try to paint the defendant
她所在社区里的正派成员
as an upstanding member of her community,
士绅化进程的受害者 深受米切尔邦迪兰特的烦扰
a victim of gentrification, who was harassed by Mitchell Bondurant.
我只想说 不要被骗了
All I would say to that is don't be fooled.
别被那冷静的表情
Don't be fooled by the calm expression,
利落的白衣和整齐的指甲骗了
the crisp white blouse, the manicured nails.
不要被那些转移注意力的线索欺骗了
Don't be fooled by all the red herrings and smoke and mirrors.
辩方律师会上演一出好戏
Defense counsel will put on a good show.
但也仅此而已 一场表演
That's all it is. A show.
因为面对我们将提供的证据 他将无法应答
Because he has no answers to the evidence we will present.
最终 他的诡计无法抹去
And in the end, his shiny bag of tricks does not erase the fact
米切尔邦迪兰特 被残忍♥暴♥力♥谋杀的事实
that Mitchell Bondurant was brutally and violently murdered.
而谋杀他的女人就坐在那里
And the woman who murdered him is sitting right there.
哈勒先生
Mr. Haller.
是的 谢谢 法官大人
Yes. Thank you, Your Honor.
真是咄咄逼人呀
Well, that was, uh, intense.
我们不妨从头开始吧
So, why don't we take a few steps back?
我想先介绍一下我的委托人 丽莎特拉梅尔
I'd like to start off by introducing you to my client, Lisa Trammel.
各位可能知道 她是“乐土餐厅”的主厨
As you may know, she's a chef at a very good restaurant called Elysian.
有人喜欢美食吗
Anybody here like to eat?
相信我
Yeah? Well, take it from me.
那间餐厅的菜肴美味极了
The food in that place is just out of this world.
丽莎耕耘十多年 不断完善菜单
Lisa has worked hard for over ten years, perfecting the menu.
控方说她脾气暴躁 什么 真的吗
The prosecution says she's got a temper. What? Really?
脾气暴躁的厨师 见怪不怪了吧
A chef with a temper? Who ever heard of such a thing.
检察官从没看过烹饪类节目吧
Guess the prosecutor has never seen one of those cooking TV shows.
是的 她脾气暴躁 很多厨师都是如此
Yes, she's got a temper. A lot of chefs do.
做这行就是这样 压力很大 工时很长
It comes with the territory. The stress. The long hours.
这当然不是丽莎引以为傲的特质 但这不代表她是杀人犯 对吧
Sure it's not a quality Lisa's proud of, but it doesn't make her a killer, does it?
这是检察官想让各位相信的
That's what the prosecutor will have you believe.
那是因为她对米切尔邦迪兰特不满
That just because she was angry at Mitchell Bondurant,
并不意味着她要杀害他
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表