剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
(因此我要求全额退款)
请给我留言
Leave me a message.
西斯科 是我 给我回电♥话♥
Cisco, it's me. Call me back.
我想我有发现了 但我需要你尽快去调查
I think I've got something, but I need you on it ASAP.
(米奇)
-嘿 米克 -嘿 你那边有什么发现吗
- Hey, Mick. - Hey. Any luck over there?
没有 只有一些 邦迪兰特发的恐吓邮件
No, just a bunch of emails from Bondurant bullying people.
恐吓员工 恐吓租户
Employees, tenants.
就连管♥理♥员♥没倒垃圾都会被恐吓
The custodian for not taking out the trash.
-那些信♥用♥卡♥账单有发现吗 -他一次按♥摩♥就花了一千美元
-Any luck with those credit card reports? -He spent $1,000 on a single massage.
不过这听起来是保他一命的理由
Although that sounds like motive to keep someone alive.
而且我猜这不是普通的按♥摩♥
Also, I'm guessing it wasn't just a massage.
这感觉就像 一个奇怪的线索游戏 米克
This feels like a weird game of Clue, Mick.
就像停车场管♥理♥员♥叼着烟斗在解谜
It was the janitor in the parking garage with a pipe.
我想我有发现了
Well, I think I found something.
是一封邦迪兰特 发给亚历克斯格兰特的邮件
An email from Bondurant to a guy named Alex Grant.
那个人是特拉佐大楼的承包商 你听听吧
He was a contractor at The Terrazzo. Listen to this.
“因此我要求全额退还 迄今为止所支付的所有款项
"I, therefore, demand a full refund of all payments made thus far."
如果我们无法就条款达成一致
"If we cannot agree on terms,
我将别无选择 只能通过适当的法律渠道
I will have no choice but to pursue this matter
来处理此事
through the appropriate legal channels."
包括向我们的贷款机构报告 根据联邦法律
"Reporting it to our lenders, which, as fiduciaries,
作为受托人 有义务报告任何可疑事件”
are required under federal law to report any suspicious activity."
这具体意味着什么呢
-Hmm. -Which means… what exactly?
可疑事件报告是 银行怀疑金融交易中存在不法行为时
A suspicious activity report is a form banks have to file
必须提交的报告
when they suspect wrongdoing in a financial transaction.
银行必须上报给当局
The bank has to report it to the authorities.
他威胁说如果得不到他想要的 就去找联调当局
He'll go to the feds if he doesn't get what he wants?
没错 邦迪兰特虽然欠了几百万
And Bondurant is demanding millions
却还要求退还几百万
even though he owes millions.
听起来很像邦迪兰特的作风
This sounds like Bondurant's MO.
是的 那么问题来了 威胁是什么
Yeah, but the question is this. What was the threat?
联邦当局 可能感兴趣的可疑行为是什么
What's the suspicious activity the feds might be interested in?
西斯科在吗
Is Cisco there?
没有 他刚出去买♥♥咖啡了
Uh, no, he-- He just ran out for a coffee run.
我一整天都在打电♥话♥ 他就是不接电♥话♥ 不像他的风格
I've been calling all day. He doesn't answer. It's not like him.
他把手♥机♥忘在这里了 所以…
Oh, he just left his phone here, so…
行吧 随便了 我去睡觉了
Whatever. I gotta sleep.
让他明早醒来就给我打电♥话♥
Just tell him to call me first thing in the morning.
我需要他帮忙 劳娜
I need him on this, Lorna.
好的
Okay, great.
晚安
Good night.
我发誓我从不说谎的
I swear, I never lie.
几乎从来没有过
Almost never.
没事 我支持你
It's all good. I got your back.
(西斯科 你在哪里 )
哈勒先生 关于迟到 我是怎么说的
Mr. Haller, what did I say about tardiness?
对不起 法官大人 我知道我迟到了 没有任何借口
I'm sorry, Your Honor. I-I know I'm late and have no excuse.
随便你怎么罚款都行
You can give me whatever fine you think is appropriate.
如果你能给我一点时间
If you allow me a moment,
我想我们可以很快把这起案子 从你的审理安排中拿掉
I, uh, I think we can move this case off your docket very quickly.
可以吗
May I?
别想拿西瓜味的
Don't even think about the watermelon.
行的
Right.
我可以跟凯伦进行协商吗
Uh, can I confer with Karen?
当然
Sure.
我知道你建议诉前调解
I know you've recommended a diversion.
诉前调解的问题 是她会背上缓刑的记录
The problem with a diversion is that probation goes on her record.
我再问一次 你是否愿意撤诉
I'm gonna ask one more time if you're open to dropping the charges.
她才14岁
I mean, she's only 14.
牵扯到监护权问题 跟本案无关的
There are custody issues here that have nothing to do with this case.
她在毁掉我的店面之前 就应该想到这些的
She should have thought of that before defacing my store.
我们可以和法官讨论替代性量刑 我只能做到这么多了
We can discuss alternative sentencing with the judge. That's the best I can do.
好吧 这样的话
Okay. Then, uh, in that case,
这是我的委托人的作品 《黑墙》的版权申请
this is a copyright application for my client's artwork titled Black Wall.
对不起 你是说这是涂鸦艺术吗
I'm sorry. Are you calling her graffiti art?
她未经允许擅自粉刷我的墙壁 这是蓄意破坏
She painted my wall without permission. That's vandalism.
恐怕这是见仁见智的事
I'm afraid that's in the eye of the beholder.
法律非常保护 艺术家和他们的作品 包括街头艺术
The law is very protective of artists and their work. Street art included.
但这并不能抵消蓄意破坏的罪名
But it doesn't negate the vandalism charge.
是啊 但这样也许可以
No, but this might.
这是你的店铺的照片墙主页 那是一篇促销贴
This is your store's Instagram page, and that is a promotional post
你的一名销♥售♥人员 站在我的委托人受保护的艺术品前
featuring one of your salespeople in front of my client's protected artwork
旁边是前湖人队队员 七届NBA总冠军罗伯特霍里
with former Laker and seven-time NBA champion Robert Horry,
我必须补充一句 这是无需报酬的
without compensation, I must add.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
这不是宣传资料
This is not promotional material.
只是我的一名员工 跟某位篮球运动员的合照
It's just one of my employees posing with some basketball player.
但标题是不是写着
Does the caption not say,
“像湖人传奇巨星 罗伯特霍里一样来莱克斯购物”
"Shop at The Lux like Laker Legend Big Shot Bob Horry"?
我根本没有管过我们的照片墙
I don't even handle our Instagram.
他的指控站不住脚吧
He doesn't have a case, does he?
未经我的委托人允许 在广♥告♥中使用受保护的艺术品
Using my client's protected artwork in your advertising without her permission
会让你吃官司的 我很乐意提起诉讼
opens you up to a lawsuit, which I will happily file.
如果你真的想继续争吵的话
That's if you really wanna continue this dispute.
给我一点时间
Just give me a second.
慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
干得好
Well played.
瞎猫偶尔也能碰到死耗子
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.
律师
Counsel.
我说过 这里说的每句话 我都能听到
I told you I can hear every word in here.
毕竟这间审判庭就这么大
It's a wood-paneled shoebox.
非常聪明 哈勒先生
Very clever, Mr. Haller.
拿一根西瓜口味的再走吧
Take a watermelon for the road.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我想如果我们撤销指控 你的委托人还是会重新粉刷墙壁吧
I assume if we drop the charges, your client will still repaint the wall?
不会 我觉得她不想 再重新刷墙了 是吧 凯伦
No, I don't think she wants the wall repainted anymore. Do you, Karen?
我今天迟到了 因为我开车去了一趟你的店铺
See, I was late today because I drove by your store on the way here.
那个街区已经在排队了
There's already a line down the block.
小小的宣传就能起到这么大的作用呢
Amazing what a little publicity can do.
行吧 让墙保持这样 我就撤销所有指控
Fine. Leave the wall as it is, and I will drop all the charges.
这样还不行
You'll do more than that.
你要付安吉莉卡版权费
You'll pay Angelica royalties
那件艺术品完成后 店铺的所有销♥售♥额都要征收费用
on all sales made since her artwork went up.
收5%如何
Say, 5%?
-2.5% -3%就成交
-Two and a half. -Three, and you have a deal.
特瑞尔打电♥话♥给我时 我以为他疯了
When Terrell called me, I thought he was crazy.
他说:“你想让我做什么 ”
He said, "You really want me to do what?"
哪有 看你赢下对阵国王队的比赛 那才叫疯狂呢
No, crazy was watching you sink that Game 4 winner against the Kings.
那是02年 你也去看那场比赛了吗
'02. You were at that game?
我当时是法学院穷学生
I was a law student with no money.
只能在斯台普斯中心 外面的大屏幕上看比赛
Had to watch it outside the Staples Center on the big screen.
如果你需要新案子 我可是出了名的季后赛抢球高手
If you need a new case, I've been known to rob people in the playoffs.
-不好意思 -不好意思
- Excuse me. - Excuse me.
好的
你现在不用站在寒风中看比赛了
You don't have to stand in the cold now.
至少让我给你弄几张球票吧 你们可以坐在一起
At least let me get you tickets to a game. You guys can sit together.
不用费心啦
Don't worry about it.
你确定吗 我欠你的 米奇哈勒
Are you sure? I owe you, Mickey Haller.
没事 我很乐意帮忙
Come on. I'm just happy to help.
我会付律师费的
I'll pay.
怎么啦 凯伦不是唯一一个 从我的作品中赚钱的人
What? Karen isn't the only one getting money off my work.
人们在社交媒体上为我筹集资金
People are raising money on social to finance me,
现在你还给我争取到版权费了
and now you got me royalties too?
-你是怎么收费的 -好吧
-What's your hourly? -Okay.
我就当做是500美元吧 所以考虑上早晨开车路上的时间
I'll just call it 500. So gotta account for early traffic.
一共多少小时 六个小时够了吧
So, that's what? Six hours worked,
尽管是我爸爸请来巨星罗伯特霍里的
even though it was my dad who came through with Big Shot Rob.
所以一共三千 但你会给我们亲友折扣的 对吧
So that's 3,000, but you're gonna give us a friends-and-family discount, right?
那就两千五美元
So, 2,500?
好的 都听你的
Okay, if you say so.
好呢 支持网上转账吗
Great. You got Venmo?
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表