剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表
你是负责的地检 -是
You're the DA? - Yeah.
如果我是你 我也会三思而后行
I'd think twice about doing this case, too, if I were you.
我都数不清赢过你多少次了
I've beat you so many times. I've lost count.
特拉佐大楼项目让邦迪兰特大亏特亏
Bondurant was bleeding money from The Terrazzo,
而他想让亚历克斯格兰特分担损失
and he wanted Alex Grant to share the burden.
找到合理的嫌疑人了
We found a straw man.
现在 格兰特先生 你能向法庭解释一下
Now, Mr. Grant, would you care to explain to the court
邦迪兰特先生提到的 是什么可疑活动吗
what suspicious activity Mr. Bondurant was alluding to?
格兰特可能会引用第五修正案 拒绝回答 而不愿冒险
It's possible Grant will plead the Fifth rather than risk it.
如果他那样做呢
And what if he does?
在庭审开始前 我们不能失去他 我需要让他面对陪审团
Can't lose him before the trial starts. I need him in front of a jury.
你要押宝在 亚历克斯格兰特不会拒绝回答上
You're gambling this entire case on Alex Grant not taking the Fifth?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
虽然一封电子邮件 可能足以促使格兰特先生作证
One email may have been enough to goad Mr. Grant into testifying.
但不足以证明他与此案有关
It is not enough to prove he is relevant to this case.
还记得我说过 警♥察♥没收了丽莎的工具箱吧
Remember I said the police confiscated Lisa's toolkit?
本来应该有150件工具的 但现在只剩149件了
Supposed to have 150 pieces, but it only has 149.
猜猜是哪一件不见了
Wanna guess which one's missing?
检方掌握了一项新的证据
The prosecution has come into possession of a new piece of evidence.
凶器
The murder weapon.
金先生 这是你拍摄的 那天抗♥议♥的照片吗
Mr. Kim, is this the photo you took of the protest on that date?
是的
Yes, it is.
瑞内
René?
在录音中 被告是否讨论过 她阻止邦迪兰特先生
In the recordings, did the defendant ever discuss her specific plans
新建住♥宅♥区的具体计划
to stop Mr. Bondurant's development?
是的
Yes.
我们对他了如指掌
We learned everything about him.
了解他把他那辆跑车 停在车♥库♥的什么位置
Where he parked his sports car in his garage.
(手段 动机 机会)
我得冒险一次了
I have to take a risk.
这不是冒险的事 米奇 你认为规则并不适用于你
This isn't a risk, Mickey. It's like the rules don't apply to you anymore.
哈勒先生 准备好传唤 你的第一位证人了吗
Mr. Haller, are you ready to call your first witness?
是的 法官大人 辩方要求丽莎特拉梅尔出庭作证
I am, Your Honor. The defense calls Lisa Trammell to the stand.
米奇 你在做什么
Mickey, wh-- what are you doing?
不要在这里讨论
Not here.
你不是说不会让我出庭作证吗
You said you weren't going to call me.
我知道 但现在是周五下午了 丽莎
I know, but it's Friday afternoon, Lisa.
我不能让达尔的播客 成为陪审团在周末前听到的
I can't let Dahl's podcast be the last thing the jury hears
最后一段证词
before the weekend.
我们必须反击
We've gotta strike back.
好吧 但如果我做错事 或说错话 怎么办 我是说…
Okay, but what if I screw up or say the wrong thing? I mean--
就实话实话 好吗 让他们像我一样看待你
Just tell the truth, okay? Let them see you the way I see you.
你可以的
You can do this.
特拉梅尔女士 你能告诉陪审团 你是做什么的吗
Ms. Trammell, can you tell the jury what you do for a living?
我是一名厨师
Um, I'm a chef.
我在弗罗格镇 开了一家餐厅 名叫乐土餐厅
And I own a restaurant called Elysian in Frogtown.
我们已经在那里11年了
We've been there for about 11 years.
11年 好久啊 你一定很喜欢自己的工作吧
Eleven years. That's-- That's a long time. You must really love what you do.
这是我一生的梦想
Oh, it was my dream all my life.
我就是在那个社区长大的
I grew up in that neighborhood.
我父亲当时几乎没花什么钱 就买♥♥下了那栋房♥子 他是做橱柜的
My father bought the building for next to nothing. He made cabinets.
所以他一边经营店铺 一边养家糊口
So he ran a shop on one side and raised a family on the other.
我也想做同样的事
I wanted to do the same thing.
你还住在那里吗
You live there as well?
是的 那是我的家
Yes, it's my home.
所以我才不想卖♥♥给 米切尔邦迪兰特或者任何人
That's why I didn't want to sell it to Mitchell Bondurant or to anyone.
我的前半生都在那栋房♥子里
My whole life is in that building.
当你告诉邦迪兰特先生 你不会卖♥♥掉房♥子时 发生了什么
When you told Mr. Bondurant that you wouldn't sell, what happened?
真正的折磨就此开始了
Oh, that's when the real torture started.
推土机早上六点施工 建筑粉尘搅乱欢乐时光
Bulldozers at 6:00 a.m., and construction dust at happy hour.
他千方百计想把我赶走 -反对 讲述故事而非陈述事实
He did everything to run me out of there. -Objection, narrative.
证人只需回答提出的问题
The witness will only answer the questions asked.
没关系的 特拉梅尔女士
It's okay, Ms. Trammell.
昨天我们从你的邻居 瓦莱丽斯特恩那里
Yesterday, we heard from your neighbor, Valerie Stern,
听说了你和你前夫的关系
about your relationship with your former husband.
你能告诉我们 你和你丈夫为什么分开吗
Can you tell us why you and your husband separated?
我不是一个好相处的人
I'm not the easiest person to live with.
我是说 我有时很固执
I mean, I can be stubborn.
当我想要什么时 我就会全力去争取
And when I want something, I want it with all my heart.
我有一个不愿放弃的梦想
And I had a dream that I wasn't willing to let go of,
而我的前夫杰夫 他有其他想法
and Jeff, my ex, he had other ideas.
所以我们就渐行渐远了
So we just grew apart.
渐行渐远会导致争吵吗
Did growing apart lead to fights?
是的 我们当然会争吵了
Yeah. Of course we fought.
但跟其他夫妇一样 我们没有动过手
But no more than any other couple, and there was never any violence.
现在 特拉梅尔女士 我想谈谈我们听到的播客采访
Now, I'd like to talk about the podcast interview we heard.
你听起来很愤怒 这样描述准确吗
You seemed pretty fired up. Is that fair to say?
我想是的 但录音播放的 是我第七次回答他的问题
Uh, I guess. But that was the seventh take, I think.
七次 为什么回答那么多次
Seven? Well, why so many?
亨利一直说我的声音情绪不够充沛
Well, Henry kept saying that I didn't sound passionate enough
他需要“原声片段”
and that he needed "the sound bite."
所以是达尔先生 要求你的声音更加夸张的吗
So, Mr. Dahl was pushing you to sound more dramatic?
感觉是这样的
That's what it felt like.
那你跟他说的 对付邦迪兰特的策略 是真的吗
Is it true, then, what you said to him about your tactics against Bondurant?
是的 差不多吧
Yes, more or less.
包括你知道 邦迪兰特先生把车停在哪里吗
Including your knowledge of where Mr. Bondurant parked his car?
是的
Yes.
你为什么要告诉奥布莱恩警探
Why did you tell Detective O'Brien
你从没进过邦迪兰特先生的车♥库♥呢
you've never been inside Mr. Bondurant's parking garage?
因为我确实没进过
Because I haven't been.
某些杂♥志♥上刊登过 米切尔邦迪兰特站在他车旁的照片
There's this photo of Mitchell Bondurant posed next to his car in some magazine.
所以我不需要去他的车♥库♥ 就能知道他把车停在哪里了
No, I didn't have to go into his garage to know where he parked his car.
是他自己宣传的
He advertised it.
这都是他形象的一部分
It was all part of his image.
辩方证物G 法官大人
Defense Exhibit G, Your Honor.
这就是你找到到的照片吗
Is this the photo you found?
是的
Yes.
所以你没去过他的车♥库♥
So, you've never been in his garage?
但你确实和邦迪兰特先生有过争执
But you did have some run-ins with Mr. Bondurant?
很多
Plenty.
是的 但他总是出现在我面前
Yeah, but he kept running into me.
他总是骚扰我
He was harassing me.
他喜欢在晚餐高峰期封锁街道
He loved to shut down the street during the dinner rush.
我是说 噪音和灰尘
I mean, the noise and the dust,
让我们的顾客无法在露台上用餐
it made it impossible for our customers to eat out on the terrace.
这些骚扰没完没了
It was endless.
看来邦迪兰特先生并不好对付
Seems like Mr. Bondurant wasn't so easy to deal with.
天啊 他太混♥蛋♥了
Oh God, he was an asshole.
抱歉 我可以这样说吗
Um, I'm sorry. Can I say that?
没关系的 特拉梅尔女士
It's okay, Ms. Trammell.
听着 老实说 我对他忍♥无可忍♥了
Look, honestly, I couldn't stand him.
我不否认这一点
I don't deny that.
根据我的经验 他不是一个好人
In my experience, he wasn't a good man
也不是一个诚实的人
or an honest one.
但他对我的所作所为 并不至于让我恨他
But I didn't hate what he was doing to me.
你不恨他吗
You didn't?
是的 我是说 我确实不喜欢他
No. I mean, I didn't love it.
但他的死真的与我无关
But it really wasn't about me.
我讨厌他对我的社区的所作所为
I hated what he was doing to my community.
因为我看着他把我的邻居接连赶走
Because I watched him kick out my neighbors one by one
这样他就能建新大楼了
just so he can put up some shiny new playground.
真是令人心碎
It was heartbreaking.
心碎到让你想报复吗
Heartbreaking enough for you to want to take revenge?
不 我并没有想报复
No, I didn't want revenge.
这样做有什么用呢
What good would that do?
施工仍在进行
The construction is still going on.
我无法阻止这座城市的重建
I can't stop the city from remaking itself.
无论我是否喜欢 都会发生的
It's gonna happen whether I like it or not.
不
No.
我只是想拯救我的家
I just wanted to save my home.
嘿
剧集 | 林肯律师(2022) | 导航列表