剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I made this for you, Dad.
这是为你做的 爸爸
It's a Navy SEAL.
这是海豹突击队
It says, "For my dad."
上面写着 "给我的爸爸"
This is the Navy SEALs.
这是海豹突击队
His name is...
他的名字是
And he likes to...
他喜欢
And he has a lot of friends...
他还有很多朋友
I think he's really cool. Do you like it?
我觉得他特别酷 你喜欢吗
Do you like it, Dad?
你喜欢吗 爸爸
You're a Commander.
你是位指挥官
I love it, pal.
我喜欢 伙计
How's it look?
情况怎么样
Molto brutto.
非常不好
So the latest genetic modification didn't work.
最新的基因改造失败了
We need the code. We need those seeds.
我们需要基因密♥码♥ 我们需要那些种子
We'll get the seeds.
我们会拿到种子的
Listen, Dad, the other research, I've been reading it over.
听着 爸爸 另一个研究 我看过了
And? It's gonna work.
然后呢 能成功
You think so?
是吗
The other subjects -- they all had the same result.
其他实验对象的结果一样
No side effects, no hindrance of other normal brain function.
没有副作用 不会影响脑功能
We're gonna do this. That's what I've been saying.
我们会成功的 我就是这个意思
My boy. They're gonna get those seeds.
我的儿子 他们会拿到那些种子
They're gonna get 'em, Dad.
他们会拿到的 爸爸
And then, we'll finish this. We're so close.
然后我们就能完成了 还差一点就成了
Master Chief?
军士长
Looks like someone's trying to get our attention.
看来某些人想引起我们的注意
Let's take a closer look.
进一步确认下
It's definitely a signal mirror.
绝对是信♥号♥♥
Long, short, long, short.
长 短 长 短
Morse code.
摩斯密♥码♥
Long, long, long. Now it's starting over.
长 长 长 现在又循环了
Charlie Oscar.
指挥官
Charlie Oscar. Do you see him? No.
指挥官 你看见他了吗 没有
But I do see where the signal is coming from..
但是我能看到信♥号♥♥从哪来的
The top of that cathedral.
教堂顶楼
All teams, be advised.
所有小队请注意
We have Charlie Oscar's location.
我们知道指挥官的位置了
He's at the cathedral.
他在教堂
Copy that.
收到
Copy that.
收到
We see it.
看到了
He found high ground.
他找了个高地
Let's go get him.
我们去找他
Mother, this is Sunshine.
母舰 这里是阳光
We are 6 mikes out, heading to high ground for exfil.
还有六分钟抵达高地 准备接应撤离
Copy, Sunshine. Vulture, what's your whiskey?
收到 阳光 秃鹫小队 你们的位置
Vulture team is approaching the cathedral.
秃鹫小队正在前往教堂
Miller, Green, you're with us. Burk.
米勒 格林 你们跟我们走 博克
Move.
行动
Go, go, go! Inside! Inside!
走 快进去 进去
Staircase in back.
楼梯在后面
Sunshine, we need --
阳光 我们需要...
Don't worry. They're trapped. I'll get my seeds.
别担心 他们被包围了 我会拿到种子的
And I'll keep my money.
钱我也留下了
Giorgio, where are you?
乔治 你在哪里
We got them. They're on the cathedral roof.
找到他们了 他们在教堂楼顶
Look for their helicopter.
搜寻他们的直升机
I've got something.
有发现
What is it? Moving quickly, staying low.
什么情况 高速移♥动♥ 低空飞行
TAO, EW detecting active fire control radar
作战官 电子系统监测到希腊战舰
from the Greek warship, track 4-6-2-7!
已启动射击控制雷达 方位4-6-2-7
All stations. Stand by to intercept if they fire.
全员注意 随时准备拦截导弹
Prepare countermeasures.
准备好应对方案
Aye, prepare countermeasures.
遵命 准备应对方案
Sir?
长官
They're not aiming for us.
他们不是瞄准我们
Nathan James, we're being painted.
内森·詹姆斯 我们被锁定了
Attempting to evade. Do not let it touch down.
准备躲避 别让它着陆
If those seeds get on board, we're done.
要是种子上船了 我们就完了
Yes, Lucia.
好的 露西亚
Move!
行动
Calculating fire solutions now.
正在计算发射方案
Kill them.
杀了他们
Damn it, they've still got us.
该死 他们还是瞄准了我们
Hang on, Nolan.
抓好了 诺兰
Damn it. Where did they go?
该死 他们去哪里了
I don't know.
不知道
Nice trick, Warrant. Mother, we shook 'em for now,
漂亮 沃伦特 母舰 暂时甩掉了
but I'm gonna have to stick out my neck to get up there.
但是一旦飞上去就会被他们发现
He'll need at least 30 seconds to clearance.
他至少要30秒才能撤离
Recommend we engage the Greek ship.
建议与希腊战舰交火
We know where she is Negative.
我们知道她在哪里 不行
Right now we're hiding in plain sight.
我们现在就藏在他们眼皮底下
The moment we fire, they'll be able to see us.
一旦开火 他们就会发现我们
If they get one lucky shot on us,
如果被他们击中
Vulture team will be stranded along with the seeds.
秃鹫小队带着种子将孤立无援
What if they saw two of us, sir?
如果让他们看到两艘船呢
It's not quite what it was designed for,
虽然不是用来做这个的
but I think it'll work.
但应该能成
Ready Nulka.
准备好诱饵系统
Gator, find me a new hiding spot. Yes, sir.
领航员 再找个隐蔽点 是 长官
Stand by to exfil to my command.
听我指令前往撤离点
Copy that. Nolan?
收到 诺兰
Ready.
准备好了
Mike!
迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike?
迈克
It is Mike, right?
你就是迈克吧
Tom Chandler. Nice to meet you.
我是汤姆·钱德勒 很高兴认识你
Same here. Hell of a ship you got here.
我也是 你这船真不错
I got lucky.
运气好
You're looking pretty good in that chair, XO.
你坐在那椅子上感觉不错 大副
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
I think I'm gonna like this view.
我想我会爱上这景色的
You like Cubans?
你抽雪茄不
I can hear 'em coming. Hurry it up.
我听见他们来了 快点
Charge set. Here you go, Fletcher.
炸♥药♥已安装 给你 弗莱彻
Okay, everyone take cover.
好了 找好掩护
Is he okay? Is he hit?
他还好吗 他中枪了吗
Let's go, Nathan James, where's that helo?
我们走 内森·詹姆斯号♥ 直升机在哪儿
It's now or never, Sunshine!
现在不走就走不了了 阳光
Sunshine, stand by to exfil on my command.
阳光 听我指令前往撤离点
Nulka ready, Yes, ESSM ready to fire.
诱饵系统就绪 防空导弹准备发射
Gator, are we in position?
领航员 到位置了吗
Yes, sir. We can make it.
是的 长官 可以了
Sunshine, go for exfil. Roger that.
阳光 实施撤离 收到
Here we go!
走了
There you are.
在那儿
We have a target.
我们有目标了
Fire.
开火
SAM inbound to helo, bearing 087!
萨姆导弹射向直升机 方位087
Air, kill track 48276 with birds.
发射导弹拦截 方位48276
Aye, killing track 48276 with birds.
是 发射导弹拦截 方位48276
Damn it!
该死的
Battle damage assessment? Missile splashed.
战斗损伤评估 导弹入水
But we have the U.S. Navy ship.
但我们找到美国海军战舰了
Prepare to fire.
准备开火
I have the ship.
锁定战舰了
Target solution confirmed.
目标解决方案已确认
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表