剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
One plant contains it all.
全都在一株植物里
You really did it.
你成功了
It's gonna be a bumper crop.
这植物的收成肯定会非常好
Did you hear what I said?
你听到我说的话了吗
All of our warships are gone, Dad.
战舰都被击沉了 爸爸
We can't go to Malta.
我们去不了马耳他了
Leningrad.
圣彼得堡[列♥宁♥格勒]
We can't go there either.
那里也去不了
September 1941.
1941年9月
Hitler's troops lay siege to Leningrad for 900 days
列♥宁♥格勒被希♥特♥勒♥的部队围困了900天
of the blackest, most wretched misery in human history.
那是人类历史上最黑暗最扭曲的一段岁月
Do you have any idea what happens to your body
你知道饥饿会对你的身体产生
when starvation sets in?
何种影响吗
It shrinks.
你的身体会萎缩
Heart and lungs compress.
心脏和肺部受到压缩
Eyes, testicles, ovaries
眼睛 睾丸 卵巢
just shrivel up and wither away.
也开始枯萎凋零
Your muscles devour themselves.
肌肉开始蚕食自身
Temperature falls, you freeze.
体温下降 你的身体会冻结
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要跟我说这些
Nikolai Vavilov is why I'm telling you this, my daughter.
那是因为尼古拉·瓦维洛夫 我的女儿
I'm telling you this because hidden in a bunker
我说这些是因为在列♥宁♥格勒
barely 10 feet beneath that monstrous decay
恐怖的腐蚀与堕落之下
and rot of existence in Leningrad was salvation, Lucia.
仍有一个掩体中藏着救赎 露西亚
The world's first global plant bank from Vavilov.
瓦维洛夫留下的世界上第一个粮食库
400,000 seeds, roots, vegetables,
由科学 而非武器所保护的
protected not by guns but by science.
40万种种子 根茎和蔬菜
By science.
是科学
Yet even Vavilov's devoted acolytes
虽然瓦维洛夫虔诚的信徒
couldn't beat the terror raging above them.
无法抵抗在他们头上徘徊的恐怖
And finally they,
但他们仍然
having never even touched one plant
没有为了让自己免遭磨难
for their own escape from doom,
而动过任何一株植物
also starved to death.
最终全都饿死了
I'm telling you this because you're my little girl,
我说这些是因为你是我的女儿
and I love you.
我爱你
And where Vavilov failed,
瓦维洛夫虽然失败了
we will succeed in spreading salvation to the world
我们却一定会成功地将救赎传遍世界
for the protection of its future, to protect your future.
保护这个世界的未来 保护你的未来
Because right now, from every point on the globe,
因为现在 全世界的飞机正从各个角落
planes are converging on Malta.
赶往马耳他
And from there, we deliver our gift to the world.
我们将在马耳他把我们的礼物送给全世界
Our gift to ourselves, Lucia.
送给我们自己 露西亚
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
You can't leave me now. We're so close, son.
你现在不能离开我 就快成功了 儿子
Please don't go.
请你别走
Don't go.
别走
There are active ports in Syracuse and Tripoli.
锡拉库扎和的黎波里还有可用港口
Benghazi, if he's got the fuel.
还有班加西 如果他有燃料的话
Vellek's not a runner.
维列克不会逃跑的
The Greek convoy's rusting at the bottom of the Med.
希腊舰队都沉没在地中海海底了
He can't stay put either.
他也不能原地不动
With a helo, he can get at least some of his product
用直升机的话 他至少可以把他的产品
to just about anywhere in this area.
投送到这片区域内的任何地方
If it's planes he's meeting,
如果他在等的是飞机
we'll need to focus on airfields.
我们就需要注意机场了
Come in.
进来
We have a navy blue from Commander Garnett.
我们收到一份指挥官加内特发来的海军蓝电报
That crazy son of a bitch. What?
这个疯子 怎么了
Haifa Aegis Ashore picked up three planes inbound,
海法的宙斯盾发现了三架飞机
headed for an airfield in Mdina.
飞向麦迪纳的一个机场
Malta.
马耳他
He knows we're coming for him, and he's still going to Malta.
他知道我们在找他 还是要去马耳他
I, uh, pulled it off the RHIB.
我从充气艇上摘下来的
Didn't want to let it go to waste.
不想让它浪费了
Ever notice how all the women here have names that end in "A"?
你有注意到这里所有女人名字都以A结尾吗
What?
什么
Kara, Alisha, Sasha, Azima.
卡拉 阿莉莎 萨莎 阿齐马
Andrea. Commander Garnett. There you go.
安德莉亚 指挥官加内特 你看
So what? So don't you think that's a little strange?
那又怎样 你不觉得有点奇怪吗
I think that all of you are a little strange.
我觉得你们所有人都有点奇怪
All right, kock it up. Captain's got the floor.
好了 别闹了 舰长来了
Listen up. We don't have much time.
听好了 我们时间不多
Here's the plan... you're gonna RHIB to Malta,
计划是这样 你们坐充气艇去马耳他
landing in Valletta
在瓦莱塔登陆
and approaching from the southwest.
然后从西南面接近
The airstrip is 12 klicks inland,
跑道在内陆12公里处
so you're gonna need to find ground mobility.
所以你们要寻找陆上交通工具
Vellek knows we're on his ass, so he's gonna work fast.
维列克知道我们在找他 所以他会迅速行动
We don't know exactly how he's gonna deliver his product,
我们还不确定他要怎样运送货物
but it's gonna be packed for a quick hand-off.
但肯定是打包好了迅速交接
We estimate the planes will beat you to Malta
我们估计那些飞机会比你们
by about 10 minutes.
早十分钟到马耳他
They'll most likely be loaded and ready for takeoff
你们到的时候 它们可能已经
by the time you land.
装好货物准备起飞了
Meantime, Nathan James will continue
同时 内森·詹姆斯号♥会继续
the search for Vellek's ship,
寻找维列克的战舰
But your job is to keep those planes
但你们的任务是阻止
from taking off with the package.
那些飞机带着货物起飞
You understand, you cannot let those planes get airborne,
你们要明白 你们不能让飞机升空
at any cost.
不惜任何代价
We've all seen what this drug can do...
我们都见识过这种药的厉害
some of us firsthand.
其中一些人亲身体验过
If Vellek's Nostos-laced "Cure" gets out into the world,
如果维列克那掺有"返乡"的"治愈种子"外流
there won't be much humanity left to fight for.
就不会有多少人性让我们为之奋战了
Nathan James, Vulture is in.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 秃鹫小队进来了
Helo just took off. We are now in position on the tarmac.
直升机刚起飞 我们目前在停机坪上
I can confirm visuals on two planes.
看到了两架飞机
Three hostiles loading crates. British and Russian crews.
三名敌人正在装箱 英国人和俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Roger, Vulture. Don't start blowing shit up
收到 秃鹫 在知道箱子里是什么之前
till we know what's in those crates.
先别炸了他们
We still need those progenitor seeds.
我们还需要那些古老的种子
Copy. Vulture, on me.
收到 秃鹫小队 跟我走
All right.
好的
Oh. Easy now, Baldie.
别动 秃头
Hands on your head.
双手抱头
No rust.
没有赤锈病
Still, hardly enough plants to feed a country quickly.
植物的量未必够迅速养活一个国家
And no seeds. Let's open the rest.
而且没有种子 我们把其他的也打开吧
Got it?
好了吗
Drop 'em.
放下
Easy, easy.
别动 别动
Sniper! Uhh!
狙击手
Take cover!
找掩护
Mother, we got troops in contact.
母舰 我们与人交火了
Be advised, we have one eagle wounded!
请注意 有人受伤了
Status unknown!
受伤情况未知
We are taking sniper fire from the tower!
狙击手从瞭望塔上射击
Divert from search pattern.
转换到搜寻模式
Set course for Malta. Flank speed. Aye, sir.
设定航向马耳他 全速前进 明白
Any other ships in the area?
这一区域内有任何其他船只吗
Showing five unidentified vessels.
显示有五艘无法识别的小船
No distinctive signatures.
没有明显特征
The Americans found the airfield.
美国人发现了飞机场
Then the ship must be close. Find it! Yes, ma'am.
那船一定在附近 找到它 是
Something else?
还有什么事吗
Christos!
克里斯托
Christos.
克里斯托
Christos.
克里斯托
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表