剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
We're ready, boyo.
我们准备好了 孩子
From Malta to the farms of France, Russia, Iowa.
从马耳他到法国 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 爱荷华的农场
Our own backyard.
都是我们的后院
Our great gift to the world.
我们给世界的馈赠
I'm proud of you, Dad.
我为你感到骄傲 爸爸
The last transmission to the prison island puts them here...
监狱岛最近一次收到的信♥号♥♥表明他们在这里
165 nautical miles south of Malta.
马耳他南边165海里处
That means only 70 miles of search area, thanks to Fletcher.
那么多亏弗莱彻 搜索范围只有112公里
Safe to say Vellek's still traveling with the two warships
不出意外的话把我们赶进风暴的那两艘战舰
that pursued us into the storm.
还跟维列克在一起
Agreed. No way they'd leave the flagship unprotected,
同意 他们不可能不去保护旗舰
especially with the seeds on board.
尤其是种子还在旗舰上
They had a team on Kleos just a few hours ago.
几个小时前他们的人还在克雷奥斯岛上
That means Nathan James is somewhere in this area.
也就是说内森·詹姆斯号♥就在这片区域
And if they intercepted our last broadcast,
如果他们截获了我们最近一次广播
then they have a pretty good idea of where we are.
那他们就很清楚我们在哪里
Question is, do they know where we're headed?
问题在于 他们是否知道我们的目的地
Giorgio, think.
乔治 想想
Do you remember if you told Fletcher about Malta?
你有没有跟弗莱彻提到过马耳他
I don't know.
我不记得
How much did you talk to this man?
你跟他说了多少
Enough to figure him out.
足够我看穿他的目的
And there's no way to know whether the Nathan James
而且鬼知道在我们抓住弗莱彻之前
actually heard whatever message Fletcher was trying to send
内森·詹姆斯号♥有没有收到
before we caught him.
他发出去的消息
To state the obvious, this could be a trap.
还有一种可能性 这可能是圈套
Fletcher risked his life to make that call.
弗莱彻可是冒着生命危险联♥系♥的我们
But it's also possible they set him up,
但也有可能是他们给他下的套
let him get the message out to lure us to Malta.
让他把我们引到马耳他
The intel he provided adds up.
但他提供的情报能说得通
Vellek's gonna need an airfield to deliver his poison.
维列克需要机场发放毒药
Malta's got the closest one.
最近的机场就在马耳他
Either way,
不管怎么样
best we operate on the assumption they know we're coming
我们应该默认他们知道我们会去
and they're ready for us.
并且最好了准备
If they think we're headed to Malta...
如果他们认为我们会去马耳他
chances are, they will, too.
很有可能他们也会去
Which makes them easy to find.
那就很容易找到他们
And three on one, we're unbeatable,
三对一 我们不会输的
even against an Arleigh Burke.
即使对方是阿利·伯克级
We'll close from the south and then take them by surprise.
我们从南边靠近 打他们个出其不意
No. My father wanted those seeds in Malta yesterday.
不行 父亲要求以最快的速度赶往马耳他
We maintain course.
必须保持航向
Lucia, please. We have to do this my way.
露西亚 拜托 必须按我的方法做
"Unbeatable," You said. "Three on one."
你说了"不会输" "三对一"
Here, there... What difference does it make?
这里还是那里又有什么区别
You'll do as my sister ordered and continue on to Malta.
你必须服从我姐姐的命令继续前往马耳他
You Velleks,
你们维列克家的人
always looking for a battle with no idea how to fight one.
明明不知道该怎么打架却还一直找架打
Let me remind you, Stavros,
提醒你一下 斯塔夫罗斯
that it was my father who put you in charge.
是我父亲让你上位的
And you can easily be replaced.
把你换掉也很简单
Greece doesn't eat until the Velleks are happy.
让维列克家的人高兴了希腊才有饭吃
I have an idea.
我有主意了
Look at that. He has an idea.
瞧瞧 他有主意了
Let's talk options.
谈谈可行方案吧
I suggest we do a high-speed run to Malta
我建议高速前往马耳他
and tuck into the bay.
隐藏在海湾
When the Greeks make port, we launch a small boat attack,
希腊人停靠之后 我们以快艇进攻
determine which ship is carrying the seeds
判断出种子在哪艘船上
and sink the other two.
然后击沉另外两艘
There are fishing grounds in this area here
这片区域有捕鱼场
that still see a lot of boat traffic.
还有很多船只过往
At EMCON, it shouldn't be hard to blend in,
开启电磁管制后很容易就能混过去
get to Malta undetected.
在不被发现的情况下抵达马耳他
We'll never beat them to Malta.
我们不可能比他们先到马耳他
And if we did, we don't know what kind of assets
即使能做到 也不知道他们在地面
they have on the ground backing them up.
又有什么样的准备
We need to take 'em out at sea.
我们需要在海上解决他们
A direct confrontation with three warships?
和三艘战舰正面交火
We wouldn't survive that battle.
我们赢不了的
So we split 'em up, take 'em out one at a time.
那就把他们拆散 逐一击破
Yeah, we feint.
佯攻
Let 'em know where we are, then we disappear.
让他们知道我们在哪里 然后消失
When they send in a ship to investigate, we take it out.
等他们派一艘船来查看 我们把它拿下
Three on one becomes two on one.
三对一就会变成二对一
While the Nathan James engages the other screening ship,
当内森·詹姆斯号♥与僚舰交火时
Vulture team boards the flag ship,
秃鹫小队就登上旗舰
retrieves the package.
夺取包裹
So that's the plan then.
那就这个计划了
We'll need eyes on those ships. I'll get the helo in the air.
我们需要盯住那些船 我去让直升机起飞
This plan is ridiculous.
这计划太蠢了
This is not action. This is delay.
这不是行动 这是拖延
This is cowardice.
这是懦夫的做法
I need to get to Malta now. Now! Today!
我要到马耳他 今天就要
I worked it through with Stavros, and tactically,
我跟斯塔夫罗斯商量好了 而且在战术上
this is our best course of action.
这是我们最好的应对了
We are just trying to make it safe for you, Dad.
我们只是想保证你的安全 爸爸
Safe for me? You need to keep me safe, Giorgio?
我的安全 你要保证我的安全 乔治
Now? After all you've done to obstruct
现在 你给拯救这个世界
the salvation of the world, now it's time
添了这么多麻烦 现在却想着
for you to think about the safety of Daddy?
要保证"爸爸"的安全了
Who are you?! Why are you speaking to me?!
你是谁 你为什么跟我说话
Dad!
爸爸
Dad, look...
爸爸 听着
You know how much I want this for the both of us.
你知道为了我们俩 我多希望我们成功
We're so close to getting what you and I have been looking for
我们离失去克里斯托后就在寻找的东西
since we lost Christos.
如此接近
This plan is the only way we can finish what we started.
只有这个计划才能完成我们的使命
But I need you to trust me.
但是我需要你相信我
12 knots. No faster. Okay?
12节 不能再快了 好吗
And, Dad?
还有 爸爸
Promise me you'll stay radio silent.
向我保证你会保持无线电静默
Yes, yes. Fine.
好 好 没问题
Giorgio, wait.
乔治 等等
Giorgio...
乔治
Rarely are sons similar to their fathers.
很少有儿子像父亲
Most are worse.
大部分都比不上父亲
This is your last chance.
这是你的最后一次机会
Don't muck it up.
别搞砸了
Another day, another mission.
新的一天 新的任务
Same day, another mission.
同一天 新的任务
Hey, saving the world's a full-time job.
给世界省了一个全职工作
As soon as we isolate the seed ship,
一旦我们确定种子在哪艘船上
Vulture team is ready to move.
秃鹫小队就可以行动了
Packing some serious firepower.
带些像样的家伙
LAMS are the safest way to cripple that ship
对地攻击导弹是让那艘船伤而不沉
without sinking it, and we need those seeds.
最保险的方式了 而我们需要那些种子
Sasha, if Fletcher's alive, he's with Vellek.
萨莎 弗莱彻若还活着肯定跟维列克在一起
You'll have your chance to get some answers.
你会有机会得到你追寻的答案的
Air crew, listen up.
机组成员 听好了
Get those hellfires secured, Razor.
把地狱火导弹装好 剃刀
It's time to start the motors and spin the rotors.
是时候发动引擎升空了
Roger that.
收到
Wish me luck. You don't need it.
祝我好运 你不需要
Hey, Nolan.
诺兰
You know, if you're still looking for a call sign,
如果你还在想呼号♥
I got one for you...
我这里有一个
Cupid.
丘比特
'Cause you shot your arrow...
因为你用你的箭
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表