剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Out of sight, but still in missile range of those ships.
视程之外 但又保持在那些战舰的射程之内
Chandler saw through your trick, Stavros.
钱德勒看破了你的计策 斯塔夫罗斯
He's probably looking for my father's ship as we speak.
他可能已经在找我父亲的船了
Find the Nathan James and destroy her.
找到内森·詹姆斯号♥ 击沉它
Green, I need you in command on the bridge.
格林 你去舰桥指挥
Get us close to that fourth ship. Aye, sir.
找到第四艘战舰 是 长官
Pretty soon, we're gonna have three ships on our asses.
很快就要有三艘战舰追上来了
Start pitching.
想想办法
They gotta figure we're headed west for the seed ship,
他们会想我们要从西面接近携带种子的战舰
and they know we won't find it without firing up our radar,
他们也知道我们必须打开雷达才能做到
at least in short bursts.
至少短时间打开
So... maybe that's exactly what we should do.
所以 我们也许正应该如此
What do you have in mind?
你什么想法
The Meylan maneuver.
梅朗策略
Green, Taylor, Kandie,
格林 泰勒 坎迪
your objective is to pull
你们的任务是
all three warships out of weapons range of the fourth.
让三艘战舰脱离第四艘的射程
That means here, anything more than 30 miles away
也就是说这里 只要距离我们认为的
from where we believe the target ship to be located.
目标船只所在位置48公里外就行
Assets in the area? Fishing boats.
区域内有可利用资源吗 渔船
Some in use, others abandoned.
有些在使用中 有些被废弃
Any vessel over 60 feet is gonna have
任何超过18米的船
the same radar signature as Nathan James.
都会有和内森·詹姆斯号♥一样的雷达信♥号♥♥
Find one, make the Greeks believe it's us.
找一只 让希腊人认为是我们
Draw them towards you, but then get the hell out of there.
把他们引过去 然后撤离
You can reach us by encrypted radio,
可以通过加密无线电联♥系♥我们
but we won't be able to respond without compromising
但是我们不能冒着暴露位置的风险回复
our position, so you're on your own.
所以你们得靠自己了
Miller, Burk, while Green is
米勒 博克 在格林让三艘希腊战舰
keeping the three screening ships busy,
瞎忙活的同时
Nathan James is gonna find that flag ship.
内森·詹姆斯号♥会找到旗舰
And when they do, we need to be ready to board that vessel.
到时候需要准备好登船
Yes, ma'am. Roger that.
是的 长官 收到
We're the good guys.
我们是正义的一方
We're the good guys.
我们是正义的一方
Here we go.
出发
Commercial radar.
商业雷达
18 seconds.
十八秒
Shutting it down.
关闭中
We just lost the signal.
我们刚刚失去了信♥号♥♥
So what? Half the boats out there have commercial radar.
那又怎样 超过半数的船都装配有商业雷达
Even I know that.
我都知道
Fishermen either have it on or off.
渔民要么开着要么关掉
They don't just switch it on for a few seconds.
他们不会在短时间内频繁开关
So it's Nathan James? It's the right size.
那是内森·詹姆斯号♥ 大小符合
They're looking for your father's ship.
他们在找你父亲的船
We should move to intercept.
我们应该前去拦截
All three contacts altering course.
三个目标全部改变航向了
They took the bait.
他们上钩了
Sunshine, this is Mother requesting a sitrep.
阳光 这是母舰 要求报告情况
Any sign of Vellek's ship? Roger, Mother.
有无维列克所在船踪迹 收到 母舰
Search grid zone Alpha one, negative contact.
网状筛查阿尔法一区 没有发现
Copy.
收到
Alpha one, zero contact.
阿尔法一区 没有发现
Keep us updated.
随时汇报
Helo's searching a new grid. Set new course 2-9-0.
直升机搜寻新区域 调整航向至2-9-0
Aye, ma'am. Coming to course 2-9-0.
收到 长官 调整航向至2-9-0
Permission to enter the pilot house, ma'am?
请求进入驾驶舱 长官
Master Chief... Ma'am...
军士长... 长官...
This ship is my home.
这艘船是我的家
And if this is gonna be the battle of all battles,
如果这一战是最终之战
I sure as hell don't wanna be hearing about it
我可不想听别人
ankle-deep in salt water.
告诉我战况
Let me do my part.
让我做我的工作
What I was going to say was,
我刚刚是想说
you're always welcome on my bridge.
我的舰桥永远欢迎你
It's been half an hour. Why haven't we seen them yet?
已经半个小时了 为什么还没有看到他们
We will have eyes on them soon.
我们很快就会看到他们
We're getting pulled away from my father's ship.
我们被调离了我父亲的船
Soon we'll be out of range to defend him.
很快我们就会超出能护卫他的范围
Damn it.
该死
What? That's just what Chandler wants.
怎么 这正是钱德勒希望的
Maybe you're right.
也许你是对的
Sir?
长官
All three contacts are converging.
三艘目标船只正在聚集
Those ships must be within
这些船互相之间
a couple hundred yards of each other.
应该只有几百米的距离
Keep an eye on 'em. Aye, sir.
密切注意 是 长官
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点
Maroudiss, how much longer?
马鲁迪斯 还要多久
Dr. Vellek, sir, An hour or two, at the most.
维列克博士 先生 还有一到两个小时
I don't have an hour or two, Maroudiss.
我没有一到两个小时 马鲁迪斯
I have the greatest creation of humankind aboard this ship.
人类最伟大的创造就在这艘船上
It's the elixir of life, Maroudiss.
这是生命的精华 马鲁迪斯
You got me sitting around like I'm poolside on a cruise ship.
你让我坐在这里好像在度假一样
Apologies, sir.
很抱歉 先生
But any faster, and we'll be jeopardizing your safety.
但是再快 就可能会危及您的安全
I'm worried about Dad, alone on that ship.
我很担心父亲一人在那艘船上
He's not alone.
他不是一个人
I'm worried about that, too.
这一点我也担心
Try not to.
试着别担心了
He'll be better soon.
他很快会好的
We all will.
我们都会
What is that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Nothing.
没什么
Enemy warship.
发现敌舰
Bearing 306.
方位306
Where the hell are the other two?
另两艘死哪儿去了
She's alone.
只有一艘
Nathan James, Vulture team. Be advised...
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 秃鹫小队 注意
solo enemy warship heading east.
一艘敌舰在朝东行驶
No other contacts in the area.
附近没有其他战舰
The other two ships dropped to EMCON when the emitters merged.
另两艘舰肯定在信♥号♥♥融合时进入了电磁管制
Which allowed them to peel off undetected.
让他们可以在不被发现的情况下消失
They're hunting us again.
他们又在猎捕我们了
Only this time, we won't see 'em coming.
只是这一次 我们无法发现他们
Bridge, Captain.
舰桥 我是舰长
Get watch standers to all radar stations, lookouts to the rails.
让瞭望员进入雷达站 进行观察
Won't be long till that ship figures it out
那艘军舰很快会发现
and turns back to the others.
然后掉头转向其他人
We gotta give the Nathan James a fighting chance.
我们得给内森·詹姆斯号♥一个战斗的机会
I won't make this decision for all of us.
我不会替所有人做这个决定
I came to fight.
我为了战斗才来的
Kandie?
坎迪
Nathan James, Vulture team.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 秃鹫小队
We're gonna hang out for a bit, make your life a little easier.
我们会多待一会儿 让你们轻松点
Give you one less warship to worry about.
你们可以少操心一艘战舰
They'll get it done.
他们会搞定的
We got enough explosives in here to sink that S.O.B.
我们有足够的炸♥药♥可以炸沉那狗♥娘♥养♥的
And we get one chance.
但只有一次机会
One ship against the three of us?
一艘船对抗我们三人
They're outnumbered.
我们数量占优
They're almost in range. Are we done yet?
他们差不多在范围内了 好了吗
Just about.
差不多了
To remind us what we are working for.
提醒我们为什么奋斗
Now we're done.
现在好了
You were right.
你说对了
Nathan James isn't there. The radar was a trick.
内森·詹姆斯号♥不在那里 雷达是个圈套
I knew it.
我就知道
Enemy warship now at 1,600 meters.
敌舰现在距离1600米
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表