剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I'll explain it one more time.
我再解释一次
Look, Admiral, it is right there.
瞧 上将 就在这里
It is right there in that blank box.
就在这个空白框框里
What exactly am I supposed to be seeing there?
你想让我看什么
It's clear as a bell. It's the answer, the key,
这么清晰的答案 钥匙
the eye of the hurricane.
风眼
The proverbial missing link to my formula
能够完善我的公式
to save this planet lies within those seeds.
用以拯救世界的答案就在那些种子里
Without those seeds, I have no product.
没有种子就无法生产
Without the product, your country continues to starve.
无法生产 你的国家就将继续挨饿
And that is exactly, Admiral,
而这 上将
what you should be seeing in that blank box.
就是我要你看的东西
Doctor, I am a simple man.
博士 我这人很简单
I don't have your gift with figures,
我没你那么聪明
but my patience can only last so long.
但是我的耐心有限
You asked for our support. Greece gives you her confidence.
你寻求支持 我们予你以信任
You asked for fighters, we give you a warship.
你索要战士 我们予你以战舰
What, Dr. Vellek? What do you ask of my country now?
维列克博士 你还要什么
More, Demetrius.
更多 狄米崔斯
I'm asking your country for more.
我还要更多
Captain Chandler.
钱德勒舰长
Captain Slattery was just sharing a bit of good news.
斯莱特里舰长刚跟我们说了个好消息
Commander Garnett managed to locate another plane in Tel Aviv.
加内特中校在特拉维夫找到了一架飞机
She's altered the flight plan to meet us at Tregua Island.
她修改了飞行计划让飞机在特里古瓦岛等我们
There's an airstrip there. It's private, but operational.
那里有条跑道 私人跑道 但是可以用
But most importantly, unlikely to be on Vellek's radar.
最重要的是维列克应该还没有注意那里
Turns out, Aegis Ashore was a good call, Captain.
宙斯盾还真派上用场了 舰长
Thank you for that.
谢谢
We're not taking any chances with this plane,
我们必须计划周全
as it's probably the last one
这很可能是短时间内
we'll have at our disposal for some time.
能供我们调配的最后一架飞机了
Nathan James will meet the plane.
内森·詹姆斯号♥会和飞机汇合
Ms. Cooper will personally escort the seeds
库珀女士会亲自将种子
back to our lab in the States,
送回美国的实验室
where our scientists are standing by.
我们的科学家已经准备好了
Rest of us, prepare for phase two...
其他人准备执行第二阶段
finding and capturing Dr. Paul Vellek.
抓捕保罗·维列克博士
Any sign of that Greek warship?
有那艘希腊战舰的动静吗
Negative. I think it should stay that way
没有 我认为最好在种子
until the seeds are far away from the Med.
离开地中海前都维持这个状态
Sounds like a solid plan.
计划不错
And a special thanks to Commander Fletcher
还要感谢弗莱彻少校
for his role in helping secure the seeds.
帮我们找到种子
Our nation owes you a great debt.
美国欠你的
Feeling's mutual, I'm sure.
你们也帮了很多
That is all.
就这样吧
Tregua Island? Well, isn't that a riot?
特里古瓦岛 真有意思
You and I haven't been there since... When was it last?
我们上一次去还是 哪年来着
'09. Rossi.
09年 罗西
That was it. The Rossi mission.
没错 罗西任务
Yes, I'm well aware of your heroics, Harry.
我知道你做过什么 哈里
Everyone knows what you did.
大家都知道
Saved your ass more than once, didn't I?
救过你不只一次 是不是
Right, so, let's formulate a new plan, and quickly.
好了 我们快点想个新主意
The timeline has just been pushed.
时间提前了
I still don't understand why this has to happen at sea.
我还是不明白为什么一定要在海上做
You do realize how mad that is.
你知道这有多疯狂吧
Humanity is wasting away, Fletch.
人类正在消亡 弗莱彻
We both know this is the Americans' last shot.
我们都知道这是美国最后的希望
That plane will be the most heavily guarded
那架飞机一定会被
piece of equipment in the world.
严密保护
A full assault will be too risky.
发动攻击风险太大
And it's crucial the Yanks don't see the U.K.'s hand in this.
而且不能让美国人发现是英国在捣鬼
For the... aftermath.
不然后果很严重
I wonder, Fletch.
我想知道 弗莱彻
Has your time aboard the great ship Nate Jimmy turned you soft?
是这艘伟大的纳特·吉米号♥让你变软弱了吗
And I wonder, Harry,
而我想知道 哈里
if months of eating dog has turned you feral.
几个月不开化的日子是不是让你变成了畜生
The new battle lines have been drawn, my friend,
新的战线已经划下 我的朋友
and the P.M. has made it crystal clear...
首相明确表示
get the seeds by any means necessary.
不择手段拿到种子
Now you can procure them for me
你可以在船停靠前
and get me off the ship before she makes port.
把种子给我弄来然后帮我下船
Or do some of your friends have to die?
还是我要先杀几个你的朋友
I managed a good look at Miss Sasha Cooper.
我好好看了眼萨莎·库珀
She's certainly your type, and with a brain to boot.
她显然是你的菜 有胸有脑
Or maybe it turns out the captain of the refugee boat
或者难民船的船长最终被发现
was a pirate after all, with ill intentions.
是一名不怀好意的海盗
He attacked me when I discovered his true identity.
当我发现他的真实身份后 他攻击了我
So I had to put him down like a dog.
所以我不得不干掉他
No one will doubt me.
没有人会怀疑我
They asked me if you could be trusted.
他们问我是否可以信任你
I vouched for you, told them,
我替你担♥保♥ 跟他们说
"I've known Fletcher longer than anyone."
"我认识弗莱彻很久了"
"Grew up with him, fought with him.
"一起长大 一起打架"
"He's the man for the job."
"他能胜任"
I know you to be a patriot, James.
我知道你是个爱国的人 詹姆斯
If the shoe was on the other foot,
易地而处的话
do you think any of these sailors would think twice
你以为这些水兵中会有人
before following orders from their President?
在执行他们的总统命令之前犹豫吗
I'll take care of the seeds myself.
我会自己弄到种子的
You just get me the gear.
你就帮我准备好装备
You're under orders to call the home office, I presume?
我猜你奉命要给总部打电♥话♥
To report on the seeds? Yes.
来汇报种子的事 是的
Call this number instead.
打这个电♥话♥
She's expecting your call.
她在等你电♥话♥
Got it, Harry.
知道了 哈里
Do you?
你真的知道吗
Yes.
是的
Just one last thing.
还有最后一件事
Jesus. What?
老天爷 什么事
Who does one have to kill around here
到底要怎么样才能喝到
to score a decent cup of tea?
一杯像样的茶
Captain Chandler on the bridge!
钱德勒舰长到
Captain. Captain.
舰长 舰长
Still no sign of the Greek ships on sonar or radar.
声纳和雷达上还是没有希腊战舰的踪迹
We are on PIM to reach Tregua Island at 2100.
我们预计晚上九点到达特里古瓦岛
My knees feel bad weather coming.
我的膝盖感觉到坏天气要来了
How's the barometer?
气压计呢
Sir, the system to the west is growing rapidly,
长官 西面的气压在迅速升高
but if we maintain our current course and speed,
但如果我们保持现在的航线和速度
we should beat it to Tregua by 3-plus hours.
我们应该能提前三个小时到达特里古瓦岛
Thoughts?
有什么想法
More of a conservative hunch.
更像是保守的预感
We've got the window.
我们时间来得及
Maybe we ride the edge of that system,
我们可以沿着它的边缘航行
use it to mask our signature from any unfriendlies
用它来掩盖我们的行踪
who might be in the vicinity.
免得被附近不怀好意的人察觉
OOD, new course, 162.
值日官 新航向 162
Captain Chandler wants to get his cover wet.
钱德勒舰长想要淋点雨
Aye, Sir. Helm, left standard rudder steady on course 162.
是 舵手 左转舵 航向162
Helm, aye. My rudder is left 15 degrees,
舵手 是 左转舵15度
coming to course 162. I see you found your Cubans.
航向162 找到你的古巴朋友了
Yes.
是啊
And all is right with the world.
终于回归正轨了
Good to have you back. Both of you.
你们俩回来了真好
Beat me to it, Master Chief.
被你先说了 军士长
At our current speed,
以我们现在的速度
we're due in Tregua at 2100 hours.
我们会在晚上九点到特里古瓦岛
Should be refreshing to see that little island this time of year.
在这个季节看见那座小岛应该会神清气爽
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表