剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Detail!
全体都有
Ten hut!
立正
Dismissed.
解散
Never again.
不能再有下一次了
You hear me, Miller?
听到了吗 米勒
We don't let something like this happen to us again.
不能再发生这种事了
You okay, Master Chief?
你还好吗 军士长
Never mind. We've all seen better days, Doc.
别担心 我没事 医生
No, I mean...
不 我的意思是
Yes, Master Chief. Never mind.
是 军士长 不担心
Ray.
雷
Your hand... it's shaking.
你的手在抖
Y-Yeah. Yeah. I just, um...
是的 我只是
I-I was gripping the helm so tight, my hand...
抓舵抓得太紧了 我的手
Flight op's complete. Helo's back in the hangar.
飞行任务结束了 直升机回来了
They didn't find anything out there. No sign of Fletcher.
没有任何发现 没看到弗莱彻
Those seeds are long gone.
种子早就没了
We went at the refugees again, hard.
我们又去问了难民 狠狠逼问了他们
They're sticking to their story.
他们的说法没变
The so-called "Captain" boarded their trawler late,
这个所谓的船长登船比较晚
replacing the smuggler they all paid to sneak them into Europe.
换下了原本应该把他们偷渡到欧洲的走私犯
Fletcher and the boat captain were seen talking in helo bay
有人看到弗莱彻和那船长在直升机库
on multiple occasions. Oh, God.
说过好几次话 上帝啊
Any thoughts where we should start looking for those seeds?
我们该从哪里开始寻找种子
Giorgio has a yacht. Fast one.
乔治有艘游艇 快艇
If he was waiting for Fletcher beyond Asteris Island,
如果是他在阿斯特里斯岛后等弗莱彻
they could be headed back to his place.
他们可能会回他的地盘
The house that was communicating with the lab.
和实验室有联♥系♥的别♥墅♥
Am I missing something?
我是不是错过了什么
Just the way fate works.
命运弄人
When you first came aboard,
你刚回来的时候
you proposed using Giorgio's house to find Vellek's lab.
提议利用乔治的别♥墅♥寻找维列克的实验室
I thought it was a... crazy plan.
我当时觉得这想法很疯狂
And now...
而现在
I think it's our only hope.
我觉得这是我们唯一的希望
Giorgio's house... you know where it is?
乔治的别♥墅♥ 你知道在哪里
I have an idea.
有点头绪
Well?
怎么样
You see? I told you. We did it.
怎么样 我说过 我们成功了
Tell us, Papa.
说吧 爸爸
The virus weathered two ice ages.
那病毒撑过了两次冰河时代
It didn't just jump species, it jumped kingdoms,
它跨越的不是种族 而是国家
and it unleashed the most massive twin pandemic
并释放了有史以来最严重的肆虐全球的
the world has ever known.
两次瘟疫
Yet this seed,
而这种子
this small palm, Elaeis Virilis,
这个棕榈种子 瓦雷丽斯棕榈
survived all of it.
每次都幸免于难
I'm now going to take a bit of the genius of Mother Nature,
现在我要利用自然母亲非凡的创造
I am going to mix it with my own,
加入一点我自己的巧思
and I'm going to save this planet
来拯救这个世界
in an act of such benevolence
而这一善举
that people will question
会让人类质问自己
why they ever believed in any other God.
为何会信仰其他神明
Buckle up, Commander. You're about to bear witness
准备好 少校 你即将目睹
to the recreation of the human being.
人类的重生
I'm here because my nation needs to eat.
我在这里是因为我的国家需要吃饭
And eat they will, thanks to you.
他们会吃上饭的 多亏有你
Well, I kind of helped, too.
我也帮了一些忙
Go have a drink, Giorgio.
去喝一杯吧 乔治
Men are talking here.
大人在谈事呢
Nice.
真好
You'll have to excuse my middle child, Commander.
请原谅我家老二 少校
32 Aprils ago, his mother crapped him out,
32年前 他母亲生下了他
and he's been fouling up things up ever since. Dad...
从那时起他就一直在惹祸 爸爸
But you, you did good, man.
但是你做得很好
Commander, your partner was supposed to sneak the seeds
少校 应该是你的搭档把种子从船上偷出来
off that ship without giving away your involvement,
而不用暴露你
which means Tom Chandler is on to you,
现在的情况意味着汤姆·钱德勒会冲着你来
and he'll be coming after us all.
他会冲着我们所有人来
I suggest we work quickly,
我建议我们迅速行动
avoid direct conflict with him.
避免与他正面冲突
You've seen how dangerous he can be.
你们看到他有多危险了
Leave Chandler to me.
把钱德勒留给我
I have total trust in Lucia. But right now, darling,
我绝对信任露西亚 但现在 亲爱的
why don't you make our... our guest comfortable?
不如你好好招待一下我们的客人吧
Not too comfortable, sweetheart.
别招待得太热情
Lucia's right, Dad. We're not out of the woods yet.
露西亚说的对 爸爸 我们还没脱离险境
Fletcher's escape wasn't exactly according to plan.
弗莱彻逃出来实属计划之外
You think it was by design?
你觉得这是他们设计好的
I think you should keep an eye on him.
我认为你应该盯好他
It's always good to worry, as your mother used to say.
你母亲总是说 谨慎一点总没坏处
But right now, we need to roll up our sleeves
但是现在 我们需要把精力
and get to work, my boy. What do you say?
集中到工作上 孩子 你说呢
Yes, Sir.
是
Let's do this together, son.
让我们齐心协力 儿子
This is from the hard drive.
这是硬盘上的
We haven't had a satellite flyover in months,
我们好几个月没有卫星经过了
so no recent images.
所以没有近期的图片
What I'm looking for has been around 2,000 years.
我想找的东西已经有2000年的历史了
That small island near Ithaca.
伊萨卡附近的那个小岛
That structure off Atokos,
阿托科斯岛外的那座建筑
that's the watchtower I saw outside Giorgio's mansion.
就是我在乔治别♥墅♥外看到的瞭望塔
Bridge, this is the Captain.
舰桥 这里是舰长
Set a course heading 0-6-5, all ahead flank.
向0-6-5方位全速前进
Everyone, listen up!
都听好了
I want you to reach far, I want you to reach wide,
我要你们给我仔细地找
and I want you to line up
我要你们把伯罗奔尼撒半岛
every fine piece of ass in the Peloponnese,
所有像样的人都给我找来
'cause today, we're gonna tear it up, boys.
因为今天我们要乐翻天
Tear it up.
乐翻天
Don't say I didn't do my part.
别说我没把自己的事情做好
I did my part. I helped.
我做了 我帮忙了
Mission is a straightforward smash and grab.
任务目标是直接夺取
Target... secure map room
目标 乔治别♥墅♥东北翼的
located in the northeast wing of Giorgio's mansion,
安全地图室
It's outside the main staircase.
在主楼梯外
Nathan James will cruise in a basket 30 miles off-shore
内森·詹姆斯号♥会在48公里外巡航
while Vulture Team helos up the coast,
秃鹫小队乘直升机上岛
fast-exits 4 klicks from Giorgio's place.
快速撤离点距离乔治别♥墅♥四公里
Hostiles? Intel from Captain Chandler suggests that
敌人呢 根据钱德勒舰长提供的情报
we'll engage security elements.
我们会遇到一些安保人员
It's nothing we haven't seen before.
没什么特别的
Once we're inside,
一旦我们进入室内
Vulture Team demo-breaches the map room door,
秃鹫小队立刻爆破地图室大门
which is steel-reinforced.
钢制加固的大门
We'll be sure to knock.
我们会先敲门的
What exactly are we looking for?
我们的目标具体是什么
Anything and everything, paper or electronic.
一切 纸上写的 电脑里记的
Bring back every last asset you can get your hands on.
能拿的全都拿回来
If we're lucky, something inside that room
运气好的话 其中一些东西可能会告诉我们
will tell us where to find Vellek's lab.
维列克的实验室在哪里
Check.
明白
Captain on deck.
舰长到
Sasha...
萨莎
I don't need a speech. I'm not making one.
我不想听你演讲 我没打算演讲
Look, you don't know what happened with Fletcher.
听我说 你并不知道弗莱彻发生了什么
But you know who you are.
但你知道自己是谁
I just wanna make sure you don't doubt yourself out there.
我只想确定你不会怀疑自己
Never do. Only thing Fletcher taught me
不会 弗莱彻唯一教会我的
is that I have terrible taste in men.
就是我挑男人的眼光太差
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表