剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Captain Slattery was last seen underneath the fight arena.
最后有人见到斯莱特里舰长是在角斗区下面
Vulture team split up to take on the hostiles.
秃鹫小队分散处理敌方
CO had the package.
包裹在指挥官手上
Somehow he got cut off from the rest,
不知道为什么他和其他人分开了
and he's been radio silent ever since.
从那之后就失去联络了
With the seeds? Yes, sir. With the seeds.
带着种子 是 长官 带着种子
And no word on the buyer. Who he is? What his assets are?
没有买♥♥家的情况吗 是谁 有什么资源
No, sir.
没有 长官
As a precaution, I recommend Nathan James
作为预防措施 我建议内森·詹姆斯号♥
move to a more secure location.
转移至更加安全的位置
I've identified a jagged stretch of coastline here.
海岸线在这里有一个V型区域
2 nautical miles north of our PIM.
距离我们的目的地两海里
It will hide the ship, but also allow us to remain close enough
我们可以藏在那里 同时依然可以
to maintain radio contact and help with exfil.
保持联络并帮助撤离
Very well. And you're sure of what you heard,
很好 你听到的消息没错吧
about who joined the team on the ground?
他们在岛上发现了谁
Yes, sir. Tom Chandler.
是的 长官 汤姆·钱德勒
All right. The fight pit's here. Nora Pula's this way.
好 停机坪在这里 诺拉普拉在这个方向
Where are your rally points?
你们的集♥合♥点在哪里
Rally point Alpha is here.
集♥合♥点A在这里
Abandoned square outside of town, 2 clicks west.
城外无人的广场 往西两公里
Helo's still doing racetracks.
直升机还在绕空搜寻
Should've only taken him, what, 15 minutes on foot?
他步行需要多久 15分钟
He's gotta be hurt. Or they already found him.
他一定受伤了 或者被抓住了
No, I don't think so.
我不这么认为
There's still too many bad guys out there looking.
不然不会还有那么多人在找他
Uh, RHIB's parked at rally point Bravo, on the beach.
硬壳充气艇停在海滩边的集♥合♥点B
It'll be crawling with Giorgio's men very soon.
那里很快就会挤满乔治的人了
We took his yacht into town.
我们是坐他的游艇来的
Diaz, this is Green. Be on the lookout for the CO on E&E.
迪亚兹 我是格林 注意指挥官正被追捕
Roger that. Eyes open.
收到 会注意的
How many men does Giorgio have?
乔治有多少人
Dozen or so fighters. His personal detail.
十来个打手 还有他的安保人员
Omar travels with an army.
奥马尔带了支部队过来
Streets are getting hot. We gotta move.
街上的敌人越来越多了 我们得转移了
All right, we break up into small teams.
好了 我们分成小队行动
Hit both rally points simultaneously in case --
同时对两个集♥合♥点
Split up?
分开
We're already outnumbered.
我们本来人数就少
We stay together, we stand a chance if things go south.
集中在一起的话万一出事还有机会
Who are you? Who is he?
你是谁 他是谁
Part of the team that's been saving the world for the last year.
去年开始拯救这个世界的人之一
Captain Slattery is on evade and escape,
斯莱特里舰长正在被追捕
operating in the blind.
没有任何外部支援
No comms, no weapons, possibly injured,
没有通讯器或武器 可能受伤了
and carrying what seems to be
并且携带着
the most important thing in the world.
世界上最重要的东西
Since we know where he's heading, we have an advantage.
我们的优势是知道他会去那里
Small groups means more flexibility,
小组行动意味着适应性更强
the ability to move faster
能更快转移
and possibly -- hopefully -- find him.
也就更有可能 有希望能找到他
But that's just my opinion.
不过只是我的想法而已
I'm new here. It's your show.
我不过是个新人 你拿主意
We split up.
我们分头行动
It is an honor, Captain Tom.
和你并肩战斗是我的荣幸 汤姆舰长
You two are the butt of the biggest con
你们俩是自尤里西斯从木马里跳出来之后
since Ulysses jumped out of a wooden horse.
世界上最大的骗局里的两个笑柄
Tom Chandler, on my yacht, in my house.
汤姆·钱德勒 在我的游艇上 在我家里
And you two let it happen.
是你们任其发生的
I was that close to that guy.
我和他距离这么近
I was that close.
这么近
He could've recognized me.
我有可能会被他认出来的
I didn't know it was Tom Chandler.
我不知道他是汤姆·钱德勒
I-I thought he was just a fisherman.
我以为他就是个渔民
What did you say? What did you say to me?
你说什么 你跟我说什么
Hmm? What did you say to me?
你跟我说什么
I thought he was just a fisherman.
我以为他只是个渔民
A fisherman. You thought.
一个渔民 你以为
God, Giorgio, we are in the midst
天啊 乔治 我们正处在
of a tectonic shift of a paradigm of human behavior.
人类行为模式的结构型转变之中
Now is not the time for you to think.
现在不是你以为的时候
We sealed off the ports.
我们封锁了港口
He can't have gone far. Not with just a few men.
他走不远的 那么点人肯定走不远的
It wasn't just a few men.
不只是那几个人
He was working for the U.S. Navy and the British Intelligence.
他在为美国海军和英国情报局效力
You don't know that. Omar told us.
你不知道 奥马尔告诉过我们
He was stalling you
他在拖着你
until his team could arrive. I was doing my job.
直到他的小队到达 我在做我的工作
Giorgio, that's why he tricked you
乔治 这就是为什么他骗你
into getting the seeds! At least I kept my clothes on!
去得到种子 至少我没跟他上♥床♥
Shut up! Listen!
闭嘴 听着
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Giorgio, you will get your mongrels out onto the street
乔治 你把你的杂种们派出去
and you will bring me seeds, or you will bring me hostages.
要么把种子拿给我 要么把人♥质♥带给我
Clear? Yes.
明白了吗 明白了
Lucia, darling, there is a U.S. Navy ship
露西亚 亲爱的 有一艘美国海军战舰
out there somewhere. I don't know where.
就在附近 我不知道在哪儿
But you will find it and you will sink it
但你要找到它 把它击沉到
to the bottom of the great sea. Understood?
这片海洋的最深处 明白了吗
Those seeds do not leave this godforsaken island.
那些种子不能离开这个荒岛
He hurt you. Didn't he?
他伤害了你 是不是
Yes.
是的
And now there's a great storm
现在你心里
welling up inside you, right? Yes.
翻江倒海 对不对 是
You're angry. Yes, Father.
你生气了 是的 父亲
And how does anger feel?
愤怒感觉怎么样
It feels terrible.
感觉糟透了
So put it to good use.
好好利用它
Won't be long now.
用不了多久了
Set up more checkpoints, break down doors,
增设检查站 破门而入
whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
I want my money. And I want my seeds.
我要我的钱 我要我的种子
You were working with the Americans.
你在跟美国人合作
I was set up. We all were.
我中了圈套 你也是
If you kill me,
如果你杀了我
you get nothing. Double.
你什么也得不到 加倍
What?
什么
I will help you find the seeds, you pay me double.
我会帮你找到种子 你付给我双倍的钱
Fine.
好
We started on the east side. You take the west.
我们从东边开始 你负责西边
Been in Italy all this time?
一直在意大利
Greece.
希腊
Leave the Navy, see the world?
离开海军 看看世界
Something like that.
差不多吧
Rally point Alpha is up ahead.
集结点A就在前面
Miller, Green, you approach from the south.
米勒 格林 你们从南边接近
We'll take it from the east. Copy that.
我们从东边靠近 收到
So what are we supposed to call him now?
现在我们该怎么称呼他
"Hey, Tom"? "Mr. Chandler"?
"汤姆" "钱德勒先生"
I'd stick with "Captain."
还是叫"舰长"吧
Right.
好吧
Sunshine, what's your whiskey?
阳光 你们在哪儿
30 seconds from rally Alpha.
30秒后抵达集结点A
Local search came up empty.
搜索无果
Copy that.
收到
Our intel said the buyer had the know-how and the labs
我们的情报说买♥♥家有技术和实验室
to fight the plant virus.
可以对抗赤锈病
You were with him.
你之前和他混在一起
Giorgio's a thug, but he answers to somebody.
乔治只是个暴徒 但他上边还有人
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表