剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
All clear, all clear.
安全 安全
Medical team is boarding the vessel.
医疗小队正在登船
Let me take a look there.
让我看看
We can't do much for them here.
我们在这里帮不上什么忙
They need food, hydration, and antibiotics.
他们需要食物 水和抗生素
Vessel's got no water integrity. She's gonna sink.
船已经漏水 迟早会沉
We have to bring 'em back.
我们得把他们带回去
Burk!
博克
Mother, we have 28 PAX.
母舰 这里有28个平民
Many sick and injured. Vessel is FUBAR.
大多数都生病或受了伤 船只已毁
Permission to bring them aboard
请求让船上人员登舰
for additional medical assistance.
接受救治
Roger. Begin transferring PAX back to Mother.
收到 将平民送回母舰
We're sending out the second RHIB.
第二艘硬壳充气艇马上就到
Once our guests are aboard, resume course for Naples.
客人登船后 恢复那不勒斯航线
Yes, sir.
是 长官
This is taking too much of our time.
花的时间太长了
Here you go, son.
给你 孩子
Anyone look familiar, Sir?
有见过的吗 长官
None of these people work for Giorgio.
这些人里没有乔治的手下
And Omar's guys are better fed.
奥马尔的人不会没吃的
They were headed north looking for food.
他们本来在去北方找食物的路上
I didn't have the heart to tell them it's the same everywhere.
实在不忍♥心告诉他们现在哪里都一样
Kathleen, I wanted to say...
凯思琳 我想说
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I should've come to you after your dad died,
你父亲死后我应该亲自来找你
told you what happened myself. I...
告诉你发生了什么 我...
I didn't have the words.
不知道该怎么说出口
I hope you haven't spent the last year and a half
我希望这一年半你没有因为
agonizing over this, because I haven't.
这件事纠结 因为我没有
Tex saved my life.
特克斯救了我
And it wasn't the first time.
而且不是第一次了
I owed you more.
我欠你的
Yeah, well,
是吗
you know what my old man would say to that?
知道我爸爸会说什么吗
Get over yourself, Commodore.
别自以为是 指挥官
I've got work.
我还有事要做
Hey, I checked those people already.
我检查过那些人了
I'm checking again.
我再查一遍
Let me see yours. Open it up.
给我看 打开
Hey, man, if you need some time, we got you covered.
如果你需要休息就去休息会儿
Why would I need time?
我为什么要休息
I know if my brother were hurt --
如果我兄弟受伤了
This isn't about Cameron.
不是因为卡梅伦
Then what? What is going on with you?
那是什么 你在为什么烦恼
Just leave it. I'm not gonna leave it.
你别管了 不行
You can't bury this shit, Burk.
你不能这么憋着 博克
Hey, talk to me.
告诉我
When are they gonna stop coming at us?
他们什么时候才能不找我们的事
When are we gonna know who's really on our side
什么时候我们才能知道谁是真同盟
and who's just waiting to see where the chips fall, huh?
谁是在等我们出岔子
I mean...
我是说
even our skipper still won't put on the uniform.
甚至是我们的舰长都不愿意穿上制♥服♥
Keep two guards at every door.
每扇门派两个守卫
Move 'em to the head in shifts. No one gets in or out.
值班表上放最前面 不许任意进出
Security update.
安保升级
Okay?
好吗
Good. Good. Get some rest.
好 好 好好休息
So where's the CO?
指挥官呢
Moved back to his stateroom.
回他的船舱了
I needed space for these people.
得给这些人腾地方
Got you something.
有东西给你
Found it on one of the refugees.
难民身上发现的
Figured it must be the same plant that the Captain
我觉得肯定是船长被下药的
got dosed with.
那种植物
Nostos.
"返乡"
You figured right.
你想得没错
I mean, why else smuggle a bunch of weeds, right?
要不然为什么要带着一捆草呢 对吧
I was gonna dump it, but I figured No, no, no,
我本来要扔掉的 但又想 不 不
I'm glad you didn't.
多亏你没扔
I need to run some tests,
我得做些检测
make sure there aren't any toxic side effects.
确保没有毒副作用
Could you escort her back to the helo bay, please?
你送她回直升机库好吗
Yeah, you got it. Miss, come on.
好 没问题 女士 这边请
Shukran.
谢谢
Seeds are in good shape.
种子完好无损
C-130 will be on the tarmac in Naples by the time we anchor.
C-130会在那不勒斯等我们
And how are the new passengers doing?
新来的客人怎么样
They'll be all right. Most of them are just hungry.
他们会没事的 大多数人只是饿了
Yeah.
是啊
A lot of that going around these days.
现在到处都是这种情况
Not for much longer, thanks to you.
不会持续很久的 多亏了你
Can I help you find something?
你在找什么 要帮忙吗
Doc Rios took my Cubans.
里欧斯医生把我的雪茄拿走了
He said the nicotine would screw with the detox.
他说尼古丁会妨碍身体排毒
I stashed one for emergencies somewhere.
我藏了一个以备不时之需
I'm not a doctor,
虽然我不是医生
but I think you've had enough stimulants for the time being.
但我觉得你现在兴♥奋♥剂♥服得够多了
I should've known.
我早该知道的
Halfway around the globe,
大洋彼岸的某处
we'd find you working the same problem as us.
你会跟我们一样在解决同一个问题
Trying to save the world again.
再次拯救世界
You know, 16 months, Tom.
整整十六个月 汤姆
I was starting to think you were dead.
我原本都要以为你死了
Part of me was.
我内心是有一部分死了
Still fighting that battle?
还没想明白
I saw a side of me, Mike...
我看见过另一个自己 迈克
I thought I'd put it away,
我原以为我可以不理会
but it came back again in Greece.
但在希腊的时候又回来了
Vengeful,
想要复仇
angry, and out of control.
愤怒 几近失控
I didn't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Welcome to the human race.
这就是人性
Or what's left of it.
或者说是还剩余的人性
You know, when I was dosed...
我被麻醉的时候
...it wasn't just my family I saw.
我看到的不仅是我的家人
You were there, too.
还有你
They're gone again, but we're still here, you and me.
我又失去了他们 但你我还在
That's gotta be worth something.
这肯定有所意义
You are here, right?
你是真的在这里吧
I'm glad to see you're feeling better, Mike.
很高兴你感觉好些了 迈克
Ship needs her captain.
这艘战舰需要舰长
Hello, Fletch.
你好 弗莱彻
Hello, Harry.
你好 哈里
El Alamein. Very subtle.
阿♥拉♥曼号♥ 你还真是含蓄
Figured it would ring a bell.
我知道你会听出来
"My grandpapa fought back the Jerries in Egypt."
"我祖父在埃及击退了德国佬"
You wouldn't shut up about it.
你总是挂在嘴边
We started to believe you personally stood
我们都开始觉得你是亲临战场
in front of Rommel's tanks.
站在隆美尔的坦克前
What do you want, Harry?
你想干什么 哈里
I have a message from the River House.
总部派我传个话
Could've telephoned.
总部可以打电♥话♥说
Couldn't take the risk our cousins would decrypt it.
担不起被人破解的风险
Sure.
当然
Okay. So?
好吧 所以呢
The special relationship with the Americans is no more.
我们不再与美国人维持这种特殊关系了
The labs in the U.S. are not prepared to work with
美国的实验室无法培育
the progenitor seed.
这种古老的种子
The U.K. is going it alone.
英国准备单干
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表