剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
You know Troy started a war over an apple?
你知道特洛伊就为了个苹果发动了一场战争吧
Dad, are you gonna talk to me?
爸爸 你到底有没有话跟我说
Take it.
给
What are you going back to that den of wolves for?
你为什么还要回狼窝
I was born in the States, Dad.
我生在美国 爸爸
It's a good job. You got a good job here with me.
而且那工作很好 和我在这里干也很好
Your place is with me.
你应该跟我待在一起
We're pushing the boundaries of science, of what is possible.
我们在推动科学的极限 万物的极限
You wanna go back there and do some staid, non-credited,
你却想回去做那些保守 无人认可
boring government job, Christos?
无聊的政♥府♥工作 克里斯托
Dad, I-I wanna go home.
爸爸 我想回家
Christos, your home is here.
克里斯托 你的家在这里
You're going to graduate and you're gonna stay here,
你应该毕业然后留在这里
with me, where you belong, in my lab, in our lab.
和我一起在实验室里工作
Don't turn your back on me, son.
别离开我 儿子
We're gonna do great things, you and me.
我们会成就一番大事业的
Thing of beauty. Perfezione.
好美 真是完美
The Rust is completely gone.
赤锈消失了
That is truly something, Dr. Vellek.
很不简单 维列克博士
"Something," Fletcher?
不简单 弗莱彻
In 24 hours, I wiped out the Red Rust,
我在24小时内清除了赤锈病
and in its place, I created, sui generis,
并创造了一个独一无二的
a completely new species of plant.
全新植物
A healthy plant.
健康的植物
It's not "Something," Fletcher.
这可不是什么不简单 弗莱彻
This is the transformation of history. It's Galileo.
这是历史的转换 可以媲美伽利略
Einstein, even. It's beautiful, Father.
甚至爱因斯坦 真的很美 父亲
Thank you, Lucia.
谢谢 露西亚
Very soon, your country will eat again as kings.
很快你的国家就又能像国王一样吃饭了
I'm relieved.
我很高兴
'Cause of what I've done here, me and my son.
都是靠我们 我和我儿子
It was you, Dad. It was always you.
是靠你 爸爸 全都靠你
Father, we need to talk about the American ship.
父亲 我们得谈谈那艘美国战舰
What about it? They'll be coming after us.
怎么了 他们一定会来找我们
So what? It's one ship.
那又怎么样 不过是一艘战舰
Stavros commands an entire fleet.
斯塔夫罗斯掌控着一支舰队
Surely you can take care of one
肯定能解决一艘
United States Navy ship, Admiral?
美国战舰吧 上将
Of course, il dottore.
当然 博士
The problem's finite. Finito.
问题解决了
I'm not even gonna get angry at my middle son, Giorgio,
我都懒得生老二乔治的气
who can't seem to take one step
总是惹是生非
without putting his foot in a pile of dung.
带来一大堆麻烦
Look...
听着
This is our beginning...
这是我们的新纪♥元♥
...and the end of anyone who stands in our way.
以及所有拦路之人的末日
Capisce?
明白吗
Good.
很好
Giorgio, where's Demetrius?
乔治 狄米崔斯呢
Otherwise occupied.
办事去了
And since when is Stavros an admiral?
斯塔夫罗斯什么时候成上将了
A reward from my father.
我父亲给他的奖励
Apparently, he earned it.
那是他应得的
Your father's quite harsh with you, isn't he?
你父亲对你很严厉啊
I risked my life for him.
我为他冒了生命危险
That American bitch nearly blew my head off.
那个美国妞差点把我的头给打爆了
The one from the ship with the long black hair
就是他们船上那个黑色长发
and the serious attitude?
一脸严肃的小妞
You know -- Sasha.
你知道的 萨莎
Yeah, but the old man doesn't give a rat's ass.
但是老头子一点都不在乎
All he cares about are is hippie mind control drugs.
他只在乎他那思维控制的药
Mind control drugs?
思维控制的药
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Leave me alone, Fletcher.
别烦我 弗莱彻
I am not in the mood.
我没心情
Vellek wants to feed the world on his terms
维列克想要按他的条件给世界提供食物
and neutralize anyone who tries to oppose him.
并且除掉所有反对他的人
Same as every tyrant in history.
和历史上的每一个暴君一样
He's just come up with a novel plan.
只不过他的计划更异想天开
That's why the world still needs people
所以世界才需要
with "Level nine" aggression.
攻击性等级九的人
You think that's a good thing?
你觉得那是好事
If only to fight fire with fire.
不过是以彼之道还施彼身
Think about it.
你想想
Without your aggression, would you have been able
如果没有那份攻击性 你还能
to do what it took to bring home the cure?
把治愈药带回国吗
Your dark side saved humanity.
你内心黑暗的一面拯救了人类
At the cost of my own.
代价是我自己
Tom, if you weren't who you are,
汤姆 如果你不是这样
none of us would be here right now.
我们现在没有人会在这里
And that's if we can find him at all.
前提是我们能找到他
Captain.
舰长
Based on Vellek's communication with Giorgio's mansion,
根据维列克与乔治别♥墅♥的通讯
and with the top speed of a Hydra class destroyer,
以及九头蛇级驱逐舰的最高航速
this is now our area of uncertainty.
这就是我们目前判断的不确定区域
That's at least 250 nautical miles.
至少有250海里
Even with the helo and the RHIB,
即使有直升机和充气艇
we can't cover that much water.
我们也无法覆盖这么一大♥片♥水域
Giorgio make contact with anyone besides the lab?
乔治还跟实验室以外的人联♥系♥过吗
Yes, Sir.
是的 长官
He made at least a dozen calls to the same location
在过去几周内 他至少跟陆上的
over the past few weeks, on land.
同一个地点通话过十几次
Where?
哪里
The island of Kleos.
克雷奥斯岛
Mean anything to you?
你对它有印象吗
Giorgio never mentioned it.
乔治从未提起过它
Kleos. It was an ancient Lazaretto,
克雷奥斯岛 是个古老的检疫所
a quarantine/prison during the Black Death.
在黑死病时期是个隔离区 也是监狱
The Italians reopened it at the height of the Red Flu
在红色流感的高峰时期 意大利人
to try to stop the spreading.
将其重启以阻止疫情扩散
Obviously, no one survived.
很明显 无人幸存
Land of the dead. Wonderful.
死亡之地 非常好
What's Vellek using it for?
维列克用它做什么
Traffic data suggests a relay station,
信息数据显示这是个中继站
probably to mask communications to and from his ship.
可能是用来掩护他在船上的来往通讯
With Giorgio's mansion compromised,
现在乔治的别♥墅♥被毁了
it may be the only way for Vellek to get secure comms.
那里可能是维列克进行安全通讯的唯一方式了
We can tap into that satellite signal,
我们可以接入它的卫星信♥号♥♥
use the communications log to find that ship.
利用通讯日志来找到那艘船
You'd have to do it from the source, Sir.
你得从源头下手 长官
The island itself.
那座岛本身
Kleos is about a hundred miles from our PIM.
克雷奥斯岛距离我们160公里
We could be there in three hours.
我们可以在三个小时内到达那里
That's away from our area of uncertainty.
那就远离了我们的不确定区域
If it doesn't work, we'll lose Vellek for good.
如果不管用 我们会永远丢掉维列克
But if it does, we'll have a constant feed
但如果管用 我们就能一直接收到
into his comms in real time.
他的实时通讯了
We'll know exactly where he is.
我们会知道他的具体♥位♥置
Set course for Kleos.
将航向设定为克雷奥斯岛
Cooper, assemble a team.
库珀 组织一支小队
This room's off-limits.
这个舱室是禁区
On whose orders?
是谁的命令
We are radio silent.
我们处于无线电静默中
No calls in or out.
不准与外界通话
I need to speak with England, make arrangements
我需要跟英国通话
for them to take possession of the cured seeds.
安排他们接收治愈的种子
No need. Those arrangements have already been made.
不用了 已经有安排了
Well, if it's all the same with you,
如果你没意见的话
I'd like to hear that for myself.
我还是想自己听到这些安排
Fine. I'll take it up with Demetrius.
好吧 我去问狄米崔斯
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表