剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Sit down.
坐下
Finish your food.
把东西吃完吧
You've been at this for hours.
你已经在这上面耗了几小时了
You should eat while there's still food to eat.
你该吃点东西 趁现在还有东西可吃
You can give my portion away.
你可以把我的那份分给别人
There's no way Fletcher knew what Vellek was up to,
弗莱彻肯定不知道维列克的真实意图
or he wouldn't have done what he did.
否则他不会那么做的
What difference does it make?
这又有什么区别呢
He betrayed all of us. We all trusted him.
他背叛了我们所有人 我们都曾信任他
No. He betrayed me.
错 他背叛的是我
And then I lost control
然后我就失控了
and nearly blew Giorgio's head off.
还差点打死了乔治
But you didn't. Yeah, and what if I had?
但你没有 但假如我那么做了呢
What if I had killed him? Then what?
如果我真的打死了乔治 然后怎么办
Should I walk off the ship like you did?
我应该学你一样从舰上逃走吗
Until some other shitty thing happens that drags me back?
等哪天再出了什么糟心事我再回来
Please, share some of your hard-won wisdom.
这方面你有经验 我愿闻其详
I deserved that.
你说的对
No. You didn't.
不 不是那样
I just...
我只是
I don't know what to believe in anymore.
我不知道我还能相信什么
This?
这个
This is all that I have to hang on to.
我现在只能坚持研究下去
But if we can find Vellek's lab,
但如果我们能找到维列克的实验室
we can get the rest of his research,
我们就能得到他研究的其余部分
and I... and I'm sure of it...
我 我非常肯定
we can still make the crops we need before...
我们还是能种出需要的农作物
Before I left,
在我离开前
you told me...
你告诉我
whatever's broken, we can fix it.
不管出什么问题 我们都能弥补
And you were right.
你说得对
You were right then, and you're right now.
你当时说得对 现在也一样
Ma'am? We got a key.
长官 我们找到密钥了
This is Vellek's entire operation.
这是维列克的全部运作
Click on "Lab."
点击"实验室"
Open most recent.
点开最近的
Oh, my God. Save that.
天啊 别说了
You let Tom Chandler get his hands on information
你让汤姆·钱德勒得到了
that would lead him directly to me!
能直接找到我的情报
To me! Dad, please...
直接找到我 爸爸 别...
Shut up! I almost died.
闭嘴 我差点死了
Here I am, in the midst of testing and perfecting
我正在测试完善
the perfect recipe of recipes, the cure of cures,
完美的配方 完美的解药
only to be brought once again to a screeching halt
结果又被乔治·维列克
by Giorgio Vellek, the single problem that
这个就算我有千般能耐
with all the gifts endowed me I cannot seem to solve.
也无可奈何的麻烦给打断了
What am I to do?
我该怎么办
What am I to do?
我该怎么办
Dad, just leave him alone.
爸爸 别管他了
We need to focus.
我们需要集中注意力
The Americans are on their way here right now.
美国人马上就会找来了
All the data they stole is encrypted.
他们窃取的资料都是加密的
Chandler will break the code.
钱德勒会解开密♥码♥
I need Christos.
我需要克里斯托
Dad... I want my boy! Where is my son?!
爸爸 我需要我儿子 我儿子在哪里
I'll go get him... Dad.
我去找他 爸爸
I need some air.
我需要透透气
We were able to decrypt the data from Giorgio's house.
我们破解了从乔治的别♥墅♥取得的数据
The numbers from the mansion,
别♥墅♥里的数字
they show the location of the lab.
代表实验室的地点
They're lat and longs, Sirs.
那是经纬度 长官们
But there's something else.
但是不止如此
The numbers, they're all different,
这些数字都不一样
so we assumed Vellek's people changed the code each time.
所以我们猜维列克的人每次都会更改密♥码♥
But it wasn't the code that changed.
但其实改的并不是密♥码♥
If the code didn't change,
如果密♥码♥不会改
that means the location of the lab did.
那说明改的是实验室的地址
Coordinates aren't on land.
坐标不在陆地上
No. Vellek's lab...
不 维列克的实验室
it's a ship.
是一艘船
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表