剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
something to do with behavior control.
可以控制人的行为
I'm not sure exactly how he's planning on using it,
我还不清楚他计划怎么使用它
but we're in a warship headed to Malta.
但是我们在一艘前往马耳他的战舰上
I say again, we're headed to Malta.
重复 我们正驶向马耳他
You must stop him.
你们必须阻止他
You're the only ones who can.
你们是唯一的希望
I know this doesn't make things right.
我知道这无法弥补我犯下的错
You must believe me, I only did this to serve my country.
你们必须相信我 我那么做只是为国效力
Sasha, I'm so sorry I hurt you.
萨莎 很抱歉我伤害了你
I hope even if you don't forgive me,
我希望就算你不能原谅我
that you'll understand. I never meant to hurt...
至少请理解 我从来没有想伤害
What happened?
怎么了
Come on.
拜托
We lost the signal.
信♥号♥♥丢失了
Malta.
马耳他
That sounds about right.
看起来没错
Giorgio Who were you talking to?
乔治 你在跟谁说话
I know you have your doubts...
我知道你也心存疑问
...but we have to do something.
但是我们得有所行动
We have to stop your father. He's gone mad.
我们得阻止你父亲 他疯了
We can make things right.
我们可以拨乱反正
Does anyone else know you're here?
还有其他人知道你在这里吗
Did you get through to anyone?
你有没有联♥系♥上什么人
No. I couldn't get a signal.
没有 我没找到信♥号♥♥
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Just hang on.
等在这儿
You really think you could turn my own son against me, man?
你真觉得你可以策反我儿子
You don't get it. We're family.
你不明白 我们是一家人
Whatever the crap between us, his blood is my blood.
不管我们之间有什么问题 血浓于水
And you're a punk, Fletcher. A con man.
而你是个混♥蛋♥ 弗莱彻 一个骗子
Matter of fact, a two-bit con man.
事实上 是个下作的骗子
I found this buried deep
我在狄米崔斯
in the tissue in the esophagus of Demetrius.
食道组织里找到了这个
Your little poison pill.
你给他喂的毒药
I mean, who in the hell do you think
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你在跟谁
you're dealing with here, Fletcher?!
打交道 弗莱彻
My science was perfect! My mind's like a knife!
我的研究非常完美 我的思维是一把利刃
You can't play me.
你玩不过我
I'm just so disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
I invited you on my ship. I feed you.
我邀请你上船 给你食物
I was gonna feed your entire country.
我还准备给你的国家提供食物
You're a lunatic.
你是个疯子
No, no, no, Fletcher.
不 不 不 弗莱彻
A lunatic is the mind that refuses to evolve.
拒绝进化的思想才是疯子
Lunacy is this world, here and now,
现在的这个世界是个疯狂的世界
doing the same thing over and over,
重复做同样的事
going down the same street, falling in the same manhole,
重复犯下相同的错
and expecting different results.
却期望能有不同的结果
The sad cycle of failure.
可悲的失败循环
But I'm gonna change all that.
但是我即将改变这一切
I'll ask you one more time. Who did you call?
我再问你一次 你联♥系♥了谁
It doesn't matter, son.
那不重要 儿子
They're not gonna stop us now.
他们已经无法阻止我了
So now what? Are you gonna kill me?
那现在怎么着 你要杀了我
No, man. I don't kill you. I abhor violence.
不 我不会杀了你 我憎恨暴♥力♥
Giorgio, listen.
乔治 听着
I understand why you told him. I do. But we can fix this.
我明白你为什么告诉他 但是还能弥补
You and me together,
你我一起
we can make things right --
我们可以拨乱反正
The guy who caused all our problems may have just solved them.
引发了所有问题的人也许又解决了问题
Or maybe this is another trick.
或者是又一个诡计
Either way, we'll handle it.
无论如何 我们会解决的
But my guess is you were always right about him.
但我认为你没有看错他
Well, if that's the truth, it probably cost him his life.
如果是真的 恐怕代价是他的性命
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Christos, I was worried about you.
克里斯托 我刚刚还在担心你
What are you worried about?
你在担心什么
The Nostos blended seamlessly with the Red Rust cure.
"返乡"和赤锈病的解药无缝混合
No need for injections.
不用注射
One plant now contains it all.
全都在一株植物里
You really did it. I did it, didn't I?
你成功了 我成功了 不是吗
It's gonna be a bumper crop.
这植物的收成肯定会非常好
The secret was in just one base pair
秘密就在瓦雷丽斯棕榈
on the fourth DNA strand of Elaeis virilis,
第四株DNA中的一对基本染色体里
our beautiful palm seed.
多么美丽的棕榈树种子
Come and look at it. It's magnificent.
来看看 美妙极了
Come on, come on.
来 快来
Okay, it's just one --
只是一个
one switch, A to G.
一个开关 A到G
No, look, look, look, look.
快看 快看
It's one switch, A to G, on that one base pair.
那对基本染色体里的一个开关 A到G
That's it. That's it. Nothing more complicated than that.
就这样 就这样 如此简单
But I-I-I-I'm making it so complicated.
但是我把它想复杂了
I mean, I can't believe I'm making it so complicated.
不敢相信我把它想复杂了
It's like a schoolboy could have figured this out.
明明小学生都能想明白
And yet it got by me. It got by you.
我没发现 你也没发现
It's magnificent. Semplice.
如此美妙 如此单纯
You are the most magnificent son.
你是最棒的儿子
Love you. Love you, love you, love you,
爱你 爱你 爱你
love you more than olives, and I really love olives.
比爱橄榄还爱你 我可爱死橄榄了
Let me look.
让我看看
God.
上帝啊
It's magnificent, huh?
真美 是不是
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表