剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
You telling me there's not a base on this continent
你的意思是这片大♥陆♥上没有一个基地
with a working Seahawk, sir?
有可用的海鹰直升机 长官
I understand your frustrations, Sunshine,
我明白你很失望 阳光
but we're lucky to have parts for the helio.
但是能找到这些配件就已经算幸运了
My dad flew these in Vietnam.
这些都是越战时期的老古董了
Okay, how much JP-5 do we get, sir?
那有多少燃料 长官
Enough for at least 1,000 nautical miles.
够飞至少一千海里的
You ever wonder how Warrant got the call sign?
你有没有想过沃伦特的呼号♥怎么来的
No. "Sunshine" seems right.
没 阳光听起来不错
Guy's been flying so long, I guess he earned it.
他飞了那么多年 这是他应得的
When are you gonna learn to fly?
你准备什么时候学开直升机
You have to be an officer.
军官才能学
And college isn't in my immediate plan.
我最近可没打算去读大学
It's the apocalypse. They can't still have that rule.
现在是世界末日 总不能还守着这些陈规
Sunshine retired twice,
阳光都退役两次了
and they still keep him in the air.
现在不还在飞
You should get him to teach you.
你应该让他教你
We'll see. Air rescue's pretty rad.
看情况吧 空中救援也很不错
And you get to ride with .50 caliber.
还能用上机♥枪♥
Gotta get you a call sign.
总得有个呼号♥
Long way from the Bridge, shipmate.
你的岗位可不是这里 水兵
Yes, sir. On my way back, sir.
是 长官 这就回去 长官
Catch you later.
回见
Yeah.
好
Commander.
少校
Sir.
长官
Fletcher.
弗莱彻
Oran, Algeria.
奥兰 阿尔及利亚
Our latest intel suggests that it's still an active city
最新情报显示这里还有人员活动
with a variety of cultures.
多元文化
But with all the troubles,
但是鉴于各种问题
they recently reorganized into smaller groups.
他们最近形成了各个小团体
Mahmoud's people, the Tauregs, they took refuge here.
马哈穆德的族人 图雷格人 藏身在这里
El Hamri.
艾尔·哈穆里
If the thieves made it to Oran, El Hamri is where they'll be.
如果小偷到了奥兰 一定会去艾尔·哈穆里
So we enter, blend in, locate the target, and get out.
那我们潜入 混进去 找到目标 撤出
Not if Omar gets there first
怕就怕奥马尔比我们先到
and we're still three hours from helo range.
我们还要坐3个小时直升机才能到呢
MI6 doesn't make any head in the region.
情报6处也没什么头绪
The city states that survivors of the Immune wars
免疫战争中存活下来的城邦
are ever changing and unstable.
在不断变化
Athens went off the grid a few months ago.
雅典几个月前消失了
The Ismirs in Turkey...
土耳其的伊兹密尔
They've been fighting Cyprus going on six weeks now.
已经和塞浦路斯打了六个星期的仗了
Yeah, there's enough ghost stories about the Egyptians
有足够多的埃及神话故事可以铺就
to fill a Greek epic.
希腊史诗
And there's no other U.S. assets in the area?
美国在这片区域有可用资源吗
Anyone who could get there sooner?
有没有人可以让我们提前抵达的
Allied Joint Forces in Naples went dark a few months ago.
那不勒斯的盟军几个月前失去联络了
We believe the airfield is still intact,
我们认为这片领空没有受到影响
but any aircraft we had were destroyed by scavengers once we left.
但是我们的飞机在我们离开后被人扫荡一空
N.S.A. La Maddalena shut down a few years ago,
国安局在拉马达莱纳的基地几年前就关闭了
and Messina's fuel depot was abandoned
而萨丁尼亚被病毒侵蚀之后
soon after the virus hit Sardinia.
墨西拿的燃油库也被遗弃了
And the Nathan James is once again on her own.
内森·詹姆斯号♥这次又是只能靠自己了
This way, there be monsters.
这一路 我们将遭遇魔鬼
Man's gotta eat.
人总得吃饭
Ah. I figured you were an American.
我就说你是美国人
I am, too.
我也是
Well, half. I was raised in Iowa.
混血 我在爱荷华州长大的
Bread basket of the world.
世界的粮仓
You've come a long way.
你离家可够远的
We both have.
你也是
That stuff makes them useless.
那东西让他们变得一无是处
I've heard it helps with the hunger.
我听说那有助于缓解饥饿
It's an escape.
这是逃避
It's a way out.
这是出路
It's the coward's way out.
这是懦夫的出路
The rest of us, we fight.
我们这样的人会奋斗
That's why you're here, back at it.
所以你才在这儿 重操旧业
Got your gear, your nuts, your new boat.
摆弄你的齿轮跟螺母 还有你的新船
Well... new-ish.
算是新的吧
You know my deal with Alex, yes?
你知道我跟亚历克斯的协议吧
You'll get your cut.
你会拿到你那一份的
And what makes you think I'll let you back in my waters
你凭什么觉得你偷了我的鱼
after what you did? Stealing my fish?
我还会让你再进入我的水域
And then you beat up my man.
你还打了我的人
Lucky punch.
运气好而已
Maybe.
也许吧
I could've killed you.
我可以杀了你的
Yeah.
是啊
I guess that's true.
你说的没错
There's hardly any protein left in the sea,
海里没剩什么鱼了
and you won't catch anything on that.
你用这条船什么都捕不到
I'll manage. You'll starve.
我会想办法的 你会挨饿的
But I have something better.
但我有个好主意
I could use a guy like you.
你对我还算有用
Come aboard for a while.
跟我♥干♥吧
For what?
干什么
So I can extort fisherman who are just trying
去敲诈那些努力喂饱家人的渔民
to feed their families? I'll pass.
还是算了吧
No.
不
What we're doing is so much bigger than that.
我们做的事比那伟大多了
Besides, you kind of owe me one.
更何况你还欠着我呢
Come on, Nobody.
来吧 无名小卒
We're gonna change the world.
我们会改变世界的
Those hills should provide enough cover for the helo.
那些山应该可以给直升机提供掩护
Safe to assume Mahmoud didn't apprise his people
可以假设马哈穆德没有向他的人
to the sea's value,
透露海洋的价值
which means they may not put up much of a fight.
这意味着他们应该不会多做抵抗
Also means they might be careless with them.
也意味着他们不会太注意他们
In the meantime, I still have my supply of Moroccan Mint.
与此同时 我还有摩洛哥薄荷的存货
Reminder of our long, romantic nights in Maghreb.
让我回忆起我们在马格利布那漫长浪漫的夜晚
Yes, sorry.
什么 抱歉
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
They're rioting in St. Louis again.
圣路易斯又暴♥动♥了
The President is in trouble, again.
总统又一次陷入麻烦了
People are hungry.
人们忍♥饥挨饿
And angry and...
群情激奋
It feels like we've been thrown back into the dark days.
就好像又倒♥退♥回了那段黑暗的日子
Yeah, it's just as bad in the U.K.
是啊 英国的情况也一样
Virtually all grassland has turned red.
几乎所有的牧场都变红了
Those seeds are our only hope.
那些种子是我们唯一的希望
What if they're lost, Fletch?
要是种子丢了怎么办 弗莱彻
Hey, come on.
好了好了
That's not fair.
这不公平
You're usually the one giving me the courage, remember?
通常都是你给我打气的 记得吗
The virus can't beat us twice.
不能让病毒再次击垮我们
It can't.
决不能
It won't.
不会的
Now... drink your tea.
喝茶吧
Captain on the Bridge. Gator.
舰长到达舰桥 领航员
Sir, we're approximately 5 nautical miles
长官 我们目前距离海峡口
from the mouth of the strait.
大约5海里
OOD, increase speed to 25 knots
值日官 加速至25节
and take us right down the middle.
走正中间
Aye, aye, sir. Helm, all engines full ahead for 25 knots.
明白 舵手 所有引擎以25节速度前进
Steer course 0-9-0.
航向0-9-0
Helm, aye. All engines are ahead full for 25 knots.
舵手 明白 所有引擎以25节速度前进
My rudder's right 5 degrees. Coming to course 0-9-0.
舵右偏五度 修正为0-9-0
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表