剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
Look, you gotta...
听着 你要
Aw, man.
天呐
Stop it, man. Stop disappearing on me.
停下 别再消失了
I need you here. Here! Here!
我需要你在这 在这 在这
We need to finish what we started.
我们需要完成我们在做的事
I know. I know. I know. I will.
我知道 我知道 我知道 我会的
I will. I know we're close. I know we're just...
我会的 我知道我们接近了 我知道我们
we're just so close.
我们真的很接近了
Come on.
拜托
Oh, man, you gotta...
你得
Stay with me.
待在我身边
I'm going in for him!
我去他那边
No. That sniper's just waiting for us to move!
不行 狙击手正等着我们移♥动♥呢
Plus, we don't know what the hell they got behind that truck!
还有我们不知道那卡车后面到底有什么
Hey, you either cover me or you don't!
你要么掩护我要么什么都别管
The second you move your white ass,
你一动你的白屁♥股♥
they gonna take him out! On three!
他们就会杀了他 我数三下
One! Two! I swear to God, Danny!
一 二 我对天发誓 丹尼
Three! God! Damn it!
三 上帝 该死
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走 我们走
Come on!
起来
Green!
格林
No, no, take Miller first!
不 不 先去看米勒
You lost your voting rights, man!
你没得选
Keep looking for the seeds!
继续找种子
Be advised,
注意
sniper is neutralized, but we're still taking fire.
狙击手已经干掉了 但我们还在交火
Miller and Green are secure, but down hard.
米勒和格林暂时安全 但伤情不轻
We need to get them exfil, ASAP!
需要立刻撤离
Do you have the seeds?
找到种子了吗
Negative. No sign of the progenitor.
没有 没看到那古老的种子
All of the crates are carrying plants covered in insects.
这些箱子里装的都是爬满昆虫的植物
He's spreading the Nostos the same way
他想像赤锈病一样
the Red Rust spread, through leaf-eating insects.
通过食叶昆虫传播"返乡"
That's why there's only a few plants in each crate.
所以每个箱子里才只有几株植物
They're just food to infect the bugs.
那是给虫子吃好传染上"返乡"的食物
Vulture Team, the bugs are the vector.
秃鹫小队 虫子就是媒介
I say again, the bugs are the vector for the Nostos.
重复 虫子就是"返乡"的媒介
You need to destroy those crates.
你们得毁掉那些箱子
Don't let any bugs get off that plane! They all must burn!
别让那些虫子下飞机 得烧了他们
Torch those planes! Burn it all! Burn it all now!
把飞机烧了 烧光它们
One plane down.
一架飞机解决
Contents burning.
烧得欢着呢
Second plane's crippled.
第二架飞机飞不起来了
I can't blow the package until I get these guys outta here.
不把伤员转移我没办法烧掉它
You believe this guy, Danny?
你敢信 丹尼
Acting like he ain't never been shot before.
这家伙搞的像是没中过枪一样
I haven't.
我是没中过枪
What a rook. I know.
真强 是啊
Come on, come on.
快 快
Stay with me.
撑住
It's okay. Come on. This ain't nothin'.
不会有事的 不是什么事
This ain't nothin', right?
不是什么事 对吗
Come on, Miller.
撑住 米勒
You gotta be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
There's a third plane!
还有第三架飞机
I say again, a third plane on the north runway!
重复 北边跑道上还有第三架飞机
I do not have a line to take target.
我解决不了它
Go. No.
去吧 不
If that plane takes off... I said I'm not leaving you, man!
如果让那飞机起飞 我说了我不走
Mother, Burk. Enemy aircraft taking off.
母舰 博克 敌方飞机正在起飞
Facing 0-1-3. Marking with laser.
方向0-1-3 正用激光引导
Request immediate fire support.
请求火力支援
Soon as we engage, we'll give away our position.
一旦开火 我们的位置就暴露了
If we lose that plane, Mike...
如果让那飞机离开 迈克
What choice do we have?
我们没得选
Mother, maintaining laser lock on enemy target.
母舰 还在引导目标
OOD, set General Quarters. Aye, sir.
值日官 一级战备 是 长官
General Quarters, General Quarters.
一级战备 一级战备
CIC, Bridge.
战斗信息中心 这里是舰桥
Engage target. Prepare countermeasures.
对目标开火 准备应对方案
I have target lock from laser.
激光已锁定目标
Fire.
开火
What's going on? The Americans fired a missile.
怎么了 美♥国♥佬♥发射了导弹
And the planes, are they still...
飞机呢 飞机都...
All the planes have been destroyed.
飞机都被摧毁了
But we have a lock on Nathan James' position.
但我们锁定了内森·詹姆斯号♥的位置
No, wait.
不 等等
Vampire! Vampire! Vampire!
警报 警报 警报
Missile inbound, track 63.
导弹袭来 路线63
MSS, TAO. Kill track with birds.
多光谱扫描仪 作战官 发射导弹拦截
MSS aye, killing track 63 with birds.
多光谱扫描仪 攻击轨迹63
Enough! Don't tell me how to fight the ship!
够了 别指挥我怎么作战
Keep lobbing missiles like that,
你继续发射导弹
and they're gonna knock them down every time!
他们每一次都能把它击落
They're low on missiles. They have to be!
他们导弹不多了 肯定是这样
So are we!
我们也不多了
They're not gonna shoot at us while we have the seeds.
只要我们还有种子 他们就不会朝我们开火
Use the damn advantage and charge them!
利用这个优势 超他们冲过去
Charge them!
冲过去
I've got a lock on Vellek's ship.
锁定维列克的船了
Heading straight for us.
正朝我们开来
They're tired of missing.
他们不想再躲躲藏藏了
Lucia wants a fistfight.
露西亚想来一场正面战
She knows we can't fire back.
她知道我们不能回击
Might as well get within potato range.
不如干脆冲脸上来
Gator, set course for Linosa.
领航员 调整航向去利诺萨岛
We need the island cover.
我们需要这座岛作掩护
Hardly a fair fight. We can't fire.
打起来对我们可不公平 我们不能回击
So we knock the fight out of them.
那就让他们也不能打
Let them chase us around the island.
让他们绕着岛来追我们
But drop a couple operators in a zodiac right in her path.
在她的航线上放几个人
Board and cripple that ship.
找机会登船 在船上搞破坏
Nathan James can then come out of cover and take control
找到种子后 内森·詹姆斯号♥就可以出现
while we find the seeds.
掌控大局了
We still have to exfil our operators.
我们还得把人接回来
From the sound of it, they're not in any shape... I'll go.
听起来他们没办法 我去
It's personal for Lucia.
这是我跟露西亚的私人恩怨
They have the seeds. She wants me.
他们有种子 而她想要我
If I fail,
如果我失败了
Nathan James lives to fight another day.
内森·詹姆斯号♥还能再战斗下去
I'll go with you.
我跟你去
It's personal for me, too.
这也是我的私人恩怨
Dad, that's just distilled Nostos for plants.
父亲 那是蒸馏过给植物用的"返乡"
It'll mellow you out,
那东西能带给你一时的轻松
but it won't bring Christos back.
可它不能让克里斯托回来
What did you do with it?
你把它弄哪去了
What did you do with my damn stash?
我的存货 你把它弄哪去了
I dumped it.
我扔掉了
Oh, my God.
天呐
I need you sharp. You're a junkie,
我需要你保持清醒 你是个瘾君子
and your recklessness got Giorgio killed.
你的莽撞害死了乔治
And now you want the rest of us to join him.
而现在你会把我们全都害死
I won't let that happen.
我不能让这种情况发生
From now on, we do this my way or...
从现在起 按照我的方法做 不然
I'm not angry at you, Dad.
我不生你的气 爸爸
Not anymore.
不会再生气了
Anger won't bring my brothers back.
愤怒不能让我的兄弟死而复生
Christos, stop her.
克里斯托 阻止她
He doesn't leave the lab.
别让他离开实验室
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表