剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
I don't know what you people are looking for,
我不知道你们想找什么
but I'd be prepared to fail.
但是换我会做好失败的准备
Seems like you're always prepared to fail, Giorgio.
好像你一直都在准备失败 乔治
I've got something.
有发现
Wait.
等等
You were saying?
你刚说什么来着
Nathan James, prepare to receive data transfer
内森·詹姆斯 十六号♥链接
via Link 16.
准备接受数据
Copy, Vulture Team. Monitoring for data.
收到 秃鹫小队 正在监控数据
Chief Rain, stand by to receive.
军士长莱茵 准备好接受
Aye, aye, Ma'am.
是 长官
That's my father's work you're messing with!
你在胡搞的可是我爸的研究
I promise you, you will not get away with this.
我保证这事不会善罢甘休
Who's gonna stop me?
谁来阻止我
You gonna kill me, like you killed Moose?
你要杀了我吗 就像你杀了穆斯
Like you killed Alex?
还有亚历克斯
Oh, right, like I'm the barbarian.
是啊 就像我是个野蛮人一样
Did you tell your friends how you nearly beat a man to death
你有没有告诉你的朋友们你像个动物一样
with your bare hands, like an animal?
差点徒手把人打死
That's right.
这就对了
The poor guy was down, beaten,
那个可怜人倒下了 被打败了
and your hero here showed him no mercy.
而你们的英雄对他毫无怜悯
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你们吗
Got demons much?
你这么魔鬼
I wonder what else lurks in that black heart.
我很好奇你黑暗的心里还藏着什么
"Hercules."
赫拉克勒斯
Sending.
发送中
Captain.
舰长
You were using us, the fighters.
你在利用我们 这些打手
Why? What were you after?
为什么 你在追寻什么
Science.
科学
Science.
科学
What, you didn't think
怎么 你不会认为
I pulled you off that pathetic little island
我把你从可怜的小岛上拯救出来
just so we could become friends, did you?
是为了跟你做朋友吧
You were a guinea pig, a nobody.
你就是一只小白鼠 无名小卒
And now my father is gonna tear you limb from limb
现在我爸爸会因为你对我做的这些事
for what you did to me...
把你一点点撕碎
and what you did to my sister.
还有你对我姐姐做的事
Captain, we've got a problem.
舰长 我们有麻烦了
Oh, shit. That's Omar.
妈的 那是奥马尔
He's alive. How the hell is he alive?
他还活着 他怎么还活着
Just isn't your day, is it, Giorgio?
今天你运气够不好的 是吧 乔治
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天哪 天哪
Nathan James, this is Vulture Team.
内森·詹姆斯号♥ 这里是秃鹫小队
Target is burned. Omar and his men have breached the premises.
目标受到攻击 奥马尔一伙人闯进来了
Omar. Bogies don't know we're in the house.
奥马尔 他们不知道我们在别♥墅♥里
Won't be long till they find out.
不用多久他们就会发现的
Requesting immediate hot extract at primary LZ, over.
请求在第一集♥合♥点迅速撤离 完毕
Roger, Vulture Team.
收到 秃鹫小队
What kind of party is this...
这是什么样的派对啊
with no host?
都没有东道主
I know you can hear me, Giorgio!
我知道你能听见我 乔治
And I know you can see.
我知道你看得见
So I'm going to show your friends
所以我要向你的朋友们展示一下
what kind of coward you are,
你是什么样的懦夫
how you are willing to sacrifice their lives
你是怎样情愿牺牲他们的生命
to protect your own,
只为了保全自己的
because you are the sort of man
因为你就是这种人
who will shoot an ally in the back
会从背后射同盟一枪
and leave him to die.
然后任凭他死去
Show yourself!
快给我出来
Just as I thought.
如我所料
If the rest of you want to live,
如果其余人想活命
you will point to where Giorgio is...
现在就指出乔治在哪里
Omar's men are coming.
奥马尔的人来了
We need to hurry with that upload.
我们要快点上传那个文件
Hurrying as fast as I can.
已经是最快速度了
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Green, how long can you hold off Omar's men?
格林 你能把奥马尔的人拖多久
Four, maybe five mikes.
四分钟 也许五分钟
He's making his way in here,
他就要进来了
and then he's gonna cut off all of our heads!
他会把我们的头全都砍下来
You should have paid Omar the $20 mil
你当时应该付给奥马尔
while you had the chance, Giorgio.
那2千万美元的 乔治
Mean anything to you? Ciphertext, Sir.
你看的懂吗 是加密文本 长官
Assuming we get the full upload,
如果我们拿到完整的上传文件的话
asymmetric encryption like this could take days to decipher.
像这种不对称加密要花好几天解密
Sir, I need as many LAN and ADP support PCs
长官 我需要通讯部门所有支持局域网
in Comms as possible.
和自动数据处理的电脑
Anything not tied to ship integrity.
任何不影响舰船整体功能的我都要
Get her done.
去做吧
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
Upload? 70%.
上传到多少了 百分之七十
Engage at the door.
对门口开火
Send it.
动手吧
You're right, Giorgio. You could have killed me.
你是对的 乔治 你本来能杀了我的
But now I'm your only hope.
但现在我是你唯一的希望了
Give us the location of your father's lab.
供出你父亲实验室的位置
Don't, and I'll feed you to Omar.
否则 我就把你交给奥马尔
Just FYI, Omar will skin you alive.
仅供参考 奥马尔会把你活剥
I've seen him do it.
我看见他那样做过
I am an asset.
我可是关键人物
You have to protect me.
你们必须保护我
And by law, you can't barter with a terrorist.
而且根据法律 你们不能跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
So ha! Hoist on your own petard.
怎么样 搬起石头砸中自己的脚了吧
Can we shut him up?
能让他闭嘴吗
You think I'm an idiot?
你以为我傻吗
You trying to play me like you played my sister?
你打算像耍我的姐姐一样耍我吗
Well, guess what? You got played.
你猜怎么着 你被耍了
She never even liked you. And your boy Fletcher?
她从没喜欢过你 还有那个弗莱彻
He was happy to bring me those seeds.
他很愿意把种子带给我
There's nothing you can do...
你做什么也阻止不了
Say his name again.
再说一遍他的名字
Say his name again.
再说一遍
You gonna let her kill me, Cappy?
你要让她杀了我吗 舰长
You need me to bust this whole thing wide open.
你需要我来解决这整件事
Sasha, we need him alive.
萨莎 我们得让他活着
For now.
暂时是
Yeah, Sasha.
听到没 萨莎
Vulture Team, we're pinned down.
秃鹫小队 我们被压制了
Captain, we're gonna need all the help that we can get!
舰长 我们需要最大限度的支援
Don't you move.
不许动
It's not for me.
这不是为了我自己
It's for you to use against Omar.
这是为了帮你们对付奥马尔
Stay put.
别动
Americans!
美♥国♥佬♥们
I only want Giorgio and what is owed to me!
我只想要乔治和他欠我的东西
I have no quarrel with you!
我和你们无冤无仇
Oh, we got quarrel with you!
我们和你可有仇
We got mad quarrel with you, you son...
我们跟你的仇可不小 你个混
Done. Time to move.
好了 该走了
Cobra Team, on me. I got a surprise for Omar.
眼镜蛇小队跟我走 我给奥马尔留了个惊喜
Vulture Team, there's too many of 'em.
秃鹫小队 敌人太多了
We're gonna need to turn and burn. Covering Burk and Green.
我们得撤了 掩护博克和格林
We cannot take primary to your location.
我们不能走主路过去
Using alternate route.
走备用路线
Let's go, go! We got coverage inside!
走 走 里面有掩护
Clear! Fall back!
安全 后撤
Arm it. Got it.
布好它 明白
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表