剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表
They see us now. Xband radar detected,
他们发现我们了 雷达检测到了
down bearing line 0-9-0 true!
方位0-9-0
Let's give that ship a bigger target.
给他一个更大的靶子
Stand by for Nulka!
诱饵系统准备
Fire!
开火
Bulldog inbound, bearing 090!
斗牛犬导弹发射 方向090
Heads up track 23345, deploy Nulka countermeasures now!
方位23345 部署诱饵系统干♥扰♥器♥
Nulka away.
诱饵系统已发射
Did we hit it? It's like we fired at a ghost.
打中了没 我们就像是对鬼魂开火
Missile splashed.
导弹入水
Nulka was successful.
诱饵系统成功了
Gator?
领航员
We made it to the inlet, sir.
我们进入海湾了 长官
That ship can't see us.
他们看不到我们
Door won't hold for long!
门撑不了太久了
When the door blows, I'll aim low, and you aim high.
门破了之后 我瞄低 你瞄高
Stay down, Mike. Stay down!
别起来 迈克 别起来
Mike.
迈克
Meant to give you this.
给你这个
Spear of the Navy, huh?
海军之矛哈
Damn right.
没错
A last minute FRAGO.
临时紧急命令
They want us to escort some scientists to the Arctic.
他们要我们将一群科学家送往北极
Quick deployment just for the summer.
这个夏天的快速部署
Yeah, but it's summer for the kids.
是啊 但这可是孩子们的暑假
No camping trips, no fishing, no Dad.
不能去夏令营 不能钓鱼 还见不到爸爸
You tell them yet? Tonight.
你和他们说了吗 今晚说
Lucas...
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Can't wait on that helo, Fletcher. Let her go!
等不了直升机了 弗莱彻 炸吧
10-inch steel!
三米厚的钢板
Lucas!
卢卡斯
Where are you, buddy?!
你在哪里 伙计
Lucas.
卢卡斯
Lucas.
卢卡斯
Hey, Lucas, hey. I know it's a few months,
卢卡斯 我知道我要去好几个月
and that's a long time,
要分开很久
but I'll still read your bedtime stories.
但我还是会给你讲睡前故事
How?
怎么讲
I'll make recordings before I deploy.
我去之前会录好录音
You can play a chapter every night.
你每晚可以播放一章
Well, maybe I could record something for you, too.
也许我也能给你录点什么
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah, I'd love that.
那太好了
Okay.
好
Let's get you down.
你先下来吧
All you gotta do is jump, buddy. I'll catch ya.
你跳下来就好 我会接住你
That's your ride, Mike!
该上飞机了 迈克
Come on, son. Now's the time.
来吧 儿子 该走了
I'll catch you. I promise.
我会接住你的 我保证
Easy, Mike.
放松 迈克
We got the seeds. You can let go now!
我们拿到种子了 你可以放手了
I wanna go back.
我想回去
I wanna go back.
我想回去
The Americans won't get far.
这些美国人跑不远
They have no allies in the Med. They're all alone.
他们在地中海没有盟友 孤立无援
Apparently, they're doing just fine that way.
事实上 他们根本不需要
I couldn't shoot down the helicopter, Father,
我不能把直升机射下来 父亲
not with those seeds on board.
种子还在飞机上
Those seeds should not have been on board to begin with.
这些种子本来就不该上他们的飞机
Listen, Dad, we know you're upset --
爸爸 我们知道你很不高兴
Upset? Upset?
不高兴 不高兴
I don't even know what upset means.
我都不知道不高兴是什么意思
I'm distraught, I'm frustrated, I'm disappointed,
我很焦心 我很沮丧 我很失望
I'm...I'm disillusioned.
我...我大失所望
I coddled you two.
我那么宠爱你们俩
I gave you everything, everything --
我给了你们一切 一切
money, power, trust, an entire military at your disposal.
钱 权 信任 还有军队的调遣权
What am I supposed to do now?
我现在该怎么办
What am I to do?
我要怎么办
Even if we find that ship,
就算我们找到那艘船
how can I declare war against it with the seeds on board?
他们有种子 我怎么向他们宣战
I'm rendered impotent.
我束手无策
Impotent!
束手无策
Maybe a military option isn't the only answer.
也许并不是只有出兵这一种选择
Dad, look, I...
爸爸 我...
Maybe there's another way to get our seeds.
也许有其他办法能拿回我们的种子
剧集 | 末日孤舰(2014) | 导航列表